Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 21

5K 143 383
By sashaslilpotato

Enjoy Sweets! Xoxo

Also just to be clear on something in the last chapter, Levi didn't actually say that to her.. it was a nightmare!

Song Rec while reading; "Right Here." chase Atlantic

.....
"I don't think I can trust you Eren... last time I revealed personal information to you..you totally sold me out to the captain." She bit her lip in nervousness, Eren's eyes boring through her.

He pursed his lips to the thought of speaking out of term because of his radiating jealousy, he couldn't help the fact that he knew the captain wanted her just as much as he did. This time, he'd do his best to keep his jealous manner to a simmer...not a boil. In fact, he had an itching feeling he knew was she was already going to confess.

"I know.. I fucked up with that.... I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't help that I want you all to myself." Heat started to rise in Novia's cheeks as he traced his thumb over her pink lips.

She gave a gentle kiss to his hand. "I don't want to ruin this moment....you'll be disgusted with me forever I know it." Eren chuckled as he eyed the ground, Novia standing there shaking like a leaf, worried she'd lose yet another consistent person in her life.

"You don't even have to say it...the guilt in your eyes says it all for me. You had sex with him didn't you?" The air suddenly felt still. As the words left his mouth Novia took in a shape breath, saying nothing.

"I had a feeling after the conversation we had, he'd make his move.... bastard probably did it just to spite me," He gritted through his teeth in a whisper. He let go of Novia and turned around, taking his empty glass of water and slamming it against the wall. Novia jumped as it shattered into bits.

"I understand if you hate me...." She said in defeat. Eren tried to get his breathing steady and control his temper. He didn't hate Novia, he figured this would happen anyways as karma to himself for bragging to Levi.

"I don't hate you Novia, I just-" he stopped looking for the right words. Levi could get away with pretty much anything... it wasn't fair. "I just can't stand thinking about other people touching you like that." He finished as he faced the wall.

Surprisingly he managed to get himself under control fairly quickly after smashing the glass. Eren was trying to put Novia's feelings into consideration. She had just been through something traumatizing, the last thing she needed was him going berserk in front of her and make her overthink the situation.

Novia turned around, starting to leave, as Eren heard her footsteps move he went over and gripped the cell bars. "Wait. Don't go... listen I-I'm okay...I promise, sure I'm mad...but I don't hate you." He paused collecting himself, "And I won't mention anything to captain Levi, no matter what he says to me. I want to show you, you can trust me." Novia sighed, walking back to him...it wasn't the first time someone had "promised their trust" but since he already knew, she didn't have a choice.

"I can't say I believe you Eren... but I want to." Novia genuinely replied.

He stood there for a moment, absorbing her words. He understood where she was coming from, so he couldn't really argue. Ultimately he changed the subject.

"Can I ask you a question...one I've asked you before?" He reached out to her again, cupping her cheek as he intently stared into her soulful blue eyes. The worried expression returning to her face.

"What Eren?" She anxiously asked, waiting for him to just ask the question already.

"Did you like it?....and don't lie to me, I know exactly how to tell when you aren't telling me the truth." He sternly threatened. Eren didn't exactly know why he needed to know the answer to this question, he was basically torturing himself by asking it...but for some reason...a part of him had to hear what she thought about it.

"I can't stop thinking about it...but not in the way you might assume." She choked, the thoughts rushing back into her mind and her eyes welled with tears again. She wondered what happened to the girl who wouldn't cry in front of anyone because saw it as a sign of weakness. She had now become the girl who cried in front of everyone. The shame was too much for her to hold back. 

"Why? What happened?"

"He brought me there to help me....and got me to tell him about Floch...." Her cheeks now extremely red as she unveiled the truth about everything. "Yes...we had sex, and then he abruptly kicked me out of his room, and didn't tell me why...Now for the past couple days, I've been letting potential scenarios naw at my mind... I keep wondering what the fuck I did wrong." She broke into a full sob now. Eren now had a sudden realization as to why she was extra sensitive to lending her trust.

Novia had trusted Levi with something sacred to her, and he selfishly squashed the intimate feelings she had given into tiny, microscopic pieces... and broke her heart.

"You didn't do anything wrong. He's an asshole." Eren rolled his eyes... Levi took things he wanted, whenever he wanted and that was just the ways things worked... Eren couldn't change the fact he had superiority. But then, Eren came up with an idea.

"Hey," he suddenly smirked, rubbing away Novia's tears as she stared back into his charming emerald eyes, they had a devilish pride hidden behind them.

"Hmm?" She mouthed, trying to break the habit of bursting into tears as it started to annoy the shit out of her, she knew later she'd have a terrible migraine.

"Let's get him back." Novia furrowed her eyebrows, confused on what he was getting at. By seeing the excitement plastered across his face she didn't know if she should match his excitement or be scared.

"What do you mean, get him back?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, when I'm certain no one can hear us." He took his ponytail out, and put it in his mouth to he refine his half bun. As he twisted it back up, he couldn't stop grinning. "Meet me tomorrow. My room, after dinner." He demanded. Novia slowly nodded, agreeing only out of curiosity on what he as scheming.

"Okay.." She trailed. "Should I be worried?"

"Very." He smirked.

......

The next day Novia forced herself to eat at the dinner table with everyone. She didn't want to show the captain he can affect her so much and make it look like she was hiding. Armin said she was stronger than that, and she'd prove him right. Everyone wasn't expecting her to show up, so when she did they all jumped up with excitement.

"Novia, I'm so glad to see you!" Historia got up from the table, hugging her tightly, Ymir getting up too, lightly bumping her shoulder with her fist.

"Hey...Novia." She frowned slightly, Novia worryingly staring back. "Don't ever scare us like that ever again." After saying that, Ymir quickly changed her frown into a small teasing smile that Novia graciously returned.

"I won't, I promise."

Historia guided Novia to sit next to her, and Novia took a long exhale. Being around everyone she cared about actually did make her feel better. Isolating herself was probably the worst thing she could do, she knew they were all probably so worried.

"To all of you...." Novia said looking around the table to get everyone's attention. Once all eyes were on her, she spoke again. "I'm sorry I've been acting so weird, I know you guys care so much and you deserve an explanation really, but please...I don't want to go into details right now, once I'm ready.....I'll explain everything."

"Take your time Novia, no ones rushing....we totally get it. We're all here to support you." Sasha gently put her hand over Novia's from across her to show support, stuffing her face immediately after.

"Yeah, and to distract you, we should play spin the bottle again," Jean winked, Connie looked over at him with amusement in his eyes. "Jean you're a little too obsessed with that game....you just that desperate to kiss me again?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't say again like I've already done it, ew I would never." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you gotta tell yourself, I know you hug your pillow at night wishing it was me." Everyone started bursting out laughing, enjoying themselves. Novia smiled at their laughter, taking in the wholesome moment.

"Oh, please," Jean had no comeback as he started to get red.

.....

As dinner concluded Novia nervously walked over to Eren's room, still oblivious to what was going on in Eren's crazy mind. She tried to put together his words. *Get him back?*  How could they ever get him back, it makes no sense. There was no getting the captain back, there was only accepting what his instructions were, no ifs, ands, of buts. Plus, if he figures out they're scheming against him, their life would be over.....literally.

She knocked on eren's door, palms sweating. He opened the door with that same smirk he had yesterday. "You look good." He eyed her, her hair was in a french braid today. He liked seeing her pretty face, it lightened up her complexion.

"Thank you." She gave a half smile walking into his room. He shut the door behind him. "Ready to hear my idea? I'm feeling extra rebellious today"

"As ready as I'll ever be." She nervously breathed putting her hand to her chest.

Eren got closer to her, suddenly pulling her into an embrace, his hand on the small of her back as he whispered in her ear. "Let's go in his office...." He trailed speaking in a low, slow like voice. "Lock the door." He paused giving a small chuckle. "I'll bend you over his desk and fuck your brains out."

Novia gulped as she got chills, the hairs rising on the back of her neck. Oh boy....

......

Eren bold BOLD, oml.....

Hope you liked;)

xoxoxo,

~Rey🦋☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 26
โ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it โž A story in which two teens fall in love through their love of music and idiotic behavior. EREN X...
410 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
321 2 25
Attending Maria High as a freshman, Eren Jaeger is a young boy, and lives with his adopted sister Mikasa and their best friend Armin. They both thoug...
4.3K 270 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...