I'm Not a Villain

By SkettiMomma

"Who's that quiet guy?" The girl asked her classmate. "Oh him? I heard that he kills anyone that talks to hi... More

Chapter 1 - Green Ghosts
Chapter 2 - Masks
Chapter 3 - Do-overs
Chapter 4 - What I Want
Chapter 5 - A Little Deal
Chapter 7 - Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 8 - Look In His Eye
Chapter 9 - Alone
Chapter 10 - Mark
Chapter 11 - I
Chapter 12 - My Hero
Chapter 13 - A Taller Building
Chapter 14 - A Villain
Chapter 15 - Locks
Chapter 16 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 17 - A Mind To Mold
Chapter 18 - Gates
Chapter 19 - The Villain
Chapter 20 - A Happy Ending
BONUS CHAPTER (1/2)- Katsuki's Happy Ending
BONUS CHAPTER (2/2)- Izuku's Happy Ending

Chapter 6 - Breathe

7.3K 232 169
By SkettiMomma

Katsuki woke as the lights turned on. It was becoming a routine.

Deku stepped in, a hand hidden behind his back. It shot small waves of anxiety through Katsuki. Did Deku have something? Was it bad? Was it good?

Coming into Katsuki's cell, he revealed the items to be a small box and another paper bag. "I'm here to treat your wound and bring you your breakfast." Kneeling down to Katsuki's level, he smirked and said, "I'm sure you know to behave by now."

Looking inside the bag, Katsuki found a container and a plastic spoon along with a bottle of water. Taking out the contents, he opened the container to find chicken noodle soup.

Deku opened the medical kit and started treating the stab wound. "Are you going to say anything to me?" Deku asked without looking up.

Eating a spoonful of soup, he muttered, "You make shitty soup."

Glancing up with a mock pouty face, he asked, "Aww, you getting all quiet around me know? Where's that fire I've missed so much?"

Katsuki grunted and ignored the question.

Deku took this as a challenge and poked further. "What, I torture one of your friends and you just lose your voice?"

"LEAVE EIJIROU OUT OF THIS!" Katsuki screamed in his face.

Deku put his finger up to Katsuki's lips in a shh motion. "I like to hear your voice, I don't like your screaming." With a wink, he added, "Unless it's my name~"

Katsuki shoved Deku away. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Laughing at Katsuki's outburst, Deku backed up out of Katsuki's range and sat down. "I see you're very close with this Kirishima fella. Just how close are you to him?"

"I'm not answering that," Katsuki huffed as he ate his soup.

Shaking his head fondly, Deku replied, "I'm not sure you understand the situation, Kacchan." Sitting with his knees up, he rested his elbows on his knees and leaned forward. "When I ask you a question, you answer it. When I tell you to do something, you do it. 'No' is not a word I will allow you to use lightly." He rested his chin in the palm of his hand. "You're mine, Kacchan. You belong to me, do you understand?"

Katsuki glared at Deku with all the hate he could muster. "I understand," he spat.

Deku sighed while shaking his head. "That's the thing though. I don't think you do." Extending his arms out to the room, he said, "I can give you so much more than this. All that needs to change is that look in your eyes." After letting it sink in, he asked again, "Now, tell me all about you and that fool."

Gritting his teeth at Deku's slander of Eijirou, he took in and released a deep breath. "Eijirou and I dated briefly after high school. I broke up with him and we stayed as friends."

Deku stared off into space, a nasty look on his face. Katsuki got the sense that Deku didn't like the sound of Katsuki having an ex-boyfriend.

Focusing back in, Deku asked, "You broke up with him? That means you don't love him anymore, right?"

"No, I don't love him like that anymore but he's still my best friend. You have to let him go, Deku."

Deku inched closer to Katsuki. "I don't have to do anything." He curled his lips up in disgust as he said, "And I certainly don't have to grant any requests while you call me that."

Katsuki felt his breath quicken as Deku neared. Swallowing his pride, he pleaded, "Please let Eijirou go, Midoriya."

Deku lunged at him and clamped a hand around his neck. Bringing his face inches away from his, Deku ordered, "Call me Izuku~"

Katsuki locked up, freezing in fear. His heart was beating frantically. His mind was blurry. He tried to put the puzzle together but all the pieces were blank.

"Please... stop... Deku!" He pawed at Deku's hand, hoping that he could reason with him.

Though he got no response other than Deku's grip tightening. Tears pricked at his eyes. Black spots started taking over his vision. He could feel his life slipping away from him. "Ple...ase!" Soon the black closed in on him, pulling him into unconsciousness.

———

Slowly opening his eyes, he found that he was still in the light. Sitting up, he hesitantly brought his fingertips to his throat, gently feeling the area. He didn't think- He thought Deku would've-

"How is your neck?"

Katsuki jumped at the sound of Deku's voice, immediately searching for him. He found Deku sitting on a chair on the other side of the bars with a phone out. Katsuki instinctively backed up against the wall and guarded his neck with his hands.

"What? Are you giving me the silent treatment now?"

Katsuki thought Deku would've-

It was silly of him to think Deku would stop when Katsuki begged him to.

Katsuki threw his gaze elsewhere. A whole mess of emotions was swirling around in his head.

"So you won't even look at me?" Deku scoffed.

Katsuki merely answered with a quick wounded glare.

Deku pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Alright. I can see that you're upset. Tell me why. I don't have all day."

Katsuki crossed his arms over his knees and lowered his head between them. He could hear as Deku stood up and unlocked the barred door to enter Katsuki's cage. Katsuki couldn't help but to pull himself in tighter. "Go away," he weakly said.

"No. I don't think I will." Katsuki's hair was suddenly gripped and his head was pulled up to meet those sadistic green eyes. "You see, I don't think you get it yet." Katsuki covered up his throat before it could be targeted again.

In a fraction of a moment, Katsuki's head was thrown to the ground. Deku was on top of him before he even knew it. In the commotion, Katsuki had let his hands fall, and now they were trapped. Deku trailed a hand along Katsuki's skin until he found his neck, loosely gripping it. Katsuki shut his eyes and shook his head vigorously. "Don't! Please don't!"

Deku sighed once more. "You can't order me around anymore, Kacchan."

Katsuki was starting to understand. This is what it felt like to be at Deku's complete and utter mercy. Katsuki's life rested in the hand currently around his neck.

"Kacchan. Look at me," he commanded. "Tell me, what is my name?" Deku tightened his grip for a moment. "I can always wait for you to take another nap. I have all the time in the world, just to spend with you." His iron hold was starting to close in once more and Katsuki knew he wasn't bluffing.

"Izuku! Please stop! Izuku!"

The grip around his neck was released and a flood of fresh air rushed into his lungs, making him cough and wheeze. A gentle hand caressed his cheek, releasing one of Katsuki's hands. Opening his eyes, he saw that Deku was grinning. "You do remember my name..."

Deku was pleased to hear his name come from Katsuki's lips but he tilted his head in confusion. "You can still breathe, whatcha gettin all stiff for?"

Katsuki didn't want to give Deku such sensitive information. What if he used it against him?

Deku didn't take too kindly to no answer at all and tightened his grip, making Katsuki whimper. "What the fuck happened to you, Kacchan? I've never seen you so scared over something as small as choking." Deku used his other hand to softly hold Katsuki's cheek and stroke his thumb over it. Letting up a bit on his other hand, he offered, "If you tell me why I promise I won't do it... as often." After no answer, he chuckled, "This only gets worse if you deny me, Kacchan."

Kacchan finally broke and nodded his head to accept Deku's deal.

Anything to make it stop.

Deku climbed off of Katsuki and sat down in front of him. Backing away along the wall for as long as the chains would go, Katsuki tentatively checked his neck. Deeming things as safe for now, he sat with his knees up to his chest and hid half of his face behind them. After Deku gave him a demanding look to start talking, he took in a deep breath.

Letting it go, he started. "The day before I found out you died, I was attacked by a villain." His heart raced as he was forced to relive it in his head. "He was, sludge... he was made of sludge and, and he tried to take over my body." He shrank into himself as he stumbled over his words. "You probably saw it on the news." How dare he show such weakness in front of Deku. He hadn't told anyone this apart from Eijirou.

"I couldn't... I couldn't breathe." He shuddered, locking his arms around his knees to protect himself. "I almost died that day because I was too weak to defeat that villain." He kept his head down in shame. "Every single time you touch my neck or limit my breathing, you remind me of how weak I was that day."

Opening his eyes, he saw that Deku was in front of him. Katsuki leaned away from him in fear, but Deku placed a gentle hand on his cheek to hold him. "Thank you for telling me this, Kacchan. I don't want you to be in pain, my dearest love. I will keep this in mind, I promise you that." Deku held a soft disarming smile on his face. "I love you, Kacchan. I want to make you happy." Katsuki felt his heartbeat slow down to a calming pace. "I'm feeling generous, is there something I can get for you?"

"A blanket... please," Katsuki answered quietly, still suffering from the effects of some powerful emotions.

Deku nodded, retracting his hand. He finished up treating Katsuki's wound then collected the trash. After Deku left, the lights remained on. Katsuki half-smiled at the gesture. Deku wasn't all bad.

When Deku came back, he was holding a large, fuzzy, gray blanket in his arms. Stuffing it through the bars, he threw it to Katsuki. "I have matters to tend to now but I'll be back later today to make you dinner." As he closed the door from the hallway, he said, "I'll see you later, my love."

Once Deku was gone, Katsuki wrapped himself completely in the blanket, relishing the warmth. Once the lights flickered off, he laid down and shut his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.5K 85
DISCONTINUED "Why don't you just wish to be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off of the rooftop!" I take a few steps backwa...
153K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
31K 897 14
⚠️Warnings⚠️ *Angst *Swearing *Death *Depression *Cutting If you are sensitive to any of this, you have been warned. Kirishima starts to all of a sud...
5.9K 136 10
Throughout the years, Deku and Kacchan's relationship has been known to be troublesome. Yet, nobody understands the reason behind it and why that rea...