Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

Per LD13950

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3
Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki
Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 34: New Experiences
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act
Chapter 47: Waking Up To the Unknown

Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime

631 30 22
Per LD13950

A/N: Oh wow this is out late! Sorry guys, but Easter took up a lot of my time, and on that note I hope you guys enjoyed your Easter if you celebrate it.

So this new upload schedule is taking some getting used to huh? I will say having to wait a week longer for a specific story must be annoying for you guys, so thanks for the continued support!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"So, is this really happening?" Ochako questioned, in shock.

"Yeah, This is really odd." Eri replied, also concerned.

"How odd?" Ochako asks.

"I mean, he didn't die right?" Eri blurted out.

"ERI! What the hell?" Ochako immediately asked, in awe of what the white-haired girl just said

"What? I'm telling you he's never slept in this late?" Eri defended herself.

"Still, that's a wild assumption to make" Ochako reasoned.

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Eri stated, putting her hand on the doorknob, and then twisting it.

As Izuku lay in bed, head turned ever so slightly to the side, he fell deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of his inner mind.

"mum...."

That was all he could say, as time stopped around him. He saw the life drain from his mother's eyes, as she was gutted like a carp, a sinister and animalistic criminal mercilessly killing the one person he cherished most. 

Throwing his body forward, he heard the rattling of chains as he was restrained, efforts in vain as he felt his parent's unspeakable pain. Subdued, with no clue as to where he could break through and be of use. Feeling useless, his fear was endless and he couldn't bear to witness, becoming breathless.

As she was released from his grasp, she slumped onto the floor, skin now completely grey and void of anything and everything, as the physical body and caricatures of his mother dissolved into the ground, the thick liquid spreading and rising from beneath him, as he was enveloped by a jelly-like substance. 

His shoes and feet were locked to the ground, as his feet cramped whilst he was suspended in the thick liquid, his jeans were flooded and drenched, as his legs started to squirm with the revolting sensation of having this gelatinous blob envelop him. His torso thrashed against his chains, but as he was surrounded, there was no more sound. No more light. No more life.

As he felt himself slowly slip the mortal coil, eyes slowly closing as he went gently into that good night, he welcomed it. Embraced it. There was nothing left for him. 

Not at least in this hellish nightmare.

The torture ended as abruptly as Izuku woke up. Jolting up, he subsequently leaped out of his bed, chest and forehead dripping with sweat, as the draft in his room hit his bare chest. Darting his eyes around, he laid eyes on the first person he could make out: Eri.

"Izuku! Are you okay?" Eri asked, actually concerned for a second.

Izuku, immediately putting on a facade, answered, "Of course not! You guys woke me up!" he exclaimed.

"Well you never sleep in so I wanted to check in on you." Eri responded, taken aback by her brother's response.

Feeling the sweat on his body, Izuku now had an excuse. "Well I was really hot at night, so I couldn't sleep for a while. So I slept in."

"Just hot, or hot and bothered?" Eri mischievously asked, trying to lighten the mood, feeling an air of tension clogging the room.

"Eri!" Izuku retorted, blushing, "Why the hell are you asking?" he continued.

"Why haven't you denied it yet?" Eri replied, throwing it back at Izuku.

"Because you know I wasn't, perv." Izuku reasoned.

"Fine, way to suck the fun out of everything." Eri mumbled, annoyed that Izuku shot down her joke until she had a lightbulb moment. Seeing that Izuku was not only drenched with sweat but also shirtless, as well as the fact that Ochako was in the room and hadn't said anything, she knew exactly what the brunette was thinking.

"So Izuku, when are you gonna start working out again? I swear you've only been running this summer?" Eri asked nonchalantly, giddy with excitement.

"You think I should?" Izuku asked drowsily, still half asleep.

"Well you're lean now, and you've got okay muscle development I guess." Eri explained, whilst passive-aggressively insulting Izuku, goading him into proving her wrong.

"Okay? This is is a toned body okay Eri!" Izuku flippantly replied, standing proud, his well-defined biceps and toned abs glistening in the morning sunlight, the sweat still on his body.

"Nah, I mean like, really? Flex and see how "toned" you are?" Eri asked, turning her neck just enough to see Ochako's dumbstruck face.

"Oh my... Jesus chri- He's so goddamn hot. I can't even- How? His abs are so subtle, they're not popping out of his body, his arms are curved perfectly and you can see the muscle definition, his chest is built as well, and to top it off he has such an adorable face! And the sweat is kind of gross but his chest is shining! I can't even think straight jesus..." Ochako thought to herself, getting lost in the sea of her attraction.

As Izuku did his best to prove he was in good shape, Ochako realised that her mind would drift too far if this kept happening, and did her best to compose herself.

"Midoriya don't you want to get changed? I mean I doubt Eri wants to see you shirtless." Ochako asked, still flustered and barely able to stop herself from stuttering like a madman.

"Nah I don't mind, I mean Izuku did usually sleep shirtless every summer, and everyone sees shirtless dudes at the pool or beach. So I'm used to it." Eri reasoned, before continuing, "But you should probably shower and get dressed."

"Since when were you responsible?" Izuku jeered, babying Eri as usual.

"Since the world turned upside down" Eri replied, still surprised that Izuku of all people woke up late.

"Well that's true. Did you guys have breakfast?" Izuku asked, putting on a t-shirt, much to Ochako's relief and dismay at the same time.

"Yeah, I had cereal and Uraraka had some Miso soup and rice." Eri answered.

"I'll probably have some cereal as well then. Okay, I'm gonna get changed now." Izuku replied, with his answer being a cue for the girls to leave. 

As Eri closed Izuku's door behind her, she looked forward to see Ochako standing there, arms hanging by her side. Surmising that she was daydreaming, Eri tapped her on the shoulder, breaking her out of her trance.

"Huh? Oh what is it Eri?" Ochako turned around, complacently replying.

"Nothing, other than the fact that you're literally drooling over my brother." Eri nonchalantly said.

"I- What?!" Ochako exclaimed, before touching her lips, only to find a line of drool making it's way down her chin. She frantically wiped it off as she felt her cheeks burn up.

"So um..." Ochako began, immediately  tripping over her words.

"So you like him?" Eri asked, grinning at the brunette.

"I thought you didn't ask stupid questions" Ochako flippantly defended herself.

"Oh hoh! Someone's awfully defensive!" Eri replied with an over the top tone.

"I- just-look." Ochako began, then subsequently taking a deep breath before continuing, "I've never really had a crush before, and Midoriya's the first guy to be this nice to me, and he's incredibly good looking too." she explained.

"Incredibly? Really? What did you put in that soup?" Eri retorted, clearly not taking Ochako's point seriously.

"That's what you took from that?" Ochako questioned, slightly annoyed at the teenager's apathy.

"Fine, I'll be serious then. Look I get it, relationships are complicated. I haven't been in one, but I know that you have to know yourself really well before you know what you want from another person. Because that person should be someone who can complete you and fulfill you. But you said it yourself, you've never had a crush before. So it's gonna take you thinking about what you want, and who in your life can help you with that. Serious enough for you?" Eri explained, finally letting go of the jokey atmosphere for a bit.

"I- wow. That was really mature, and profound. How do you know all of that?" Ochako asked, bewildered and in awe of the youngest Midoriya child.

"Well adversity creates character and the opportunity for introspection. Both me and Izuku know a lot more about ourselves than most. But you'll figure it out, don't worry." Eri said, encouraging Ochako.

"Thanks Eri. Now, do you want to help me pick out my clothes for next week?" Ochako asked, giddy with excitement as they walked down the stairs

"Sure! I gotta say, you and Izuku going to UA is pretty exciting now that I think about it." Eri pointed out.

"Well this summer has gone pretty quickly. But I'm excited too!" Ochako replied.

"Let's wait for Izuku to come down first though." Eri said, walking into the living room and sitting down on the sofa.

"Sure. So you want to keep teaching me Heroes Justice?" Ochako asked, grabbing the games' console controllers.

(A/N: Been a while since I've used this one, so let's see if anyone gets this reference)

"If by that you mean do I want to win, then hell yes!" Eri replied, her competitive spirit on fire. 

As the two girls began playing, Izuku came downstairs, his fluffy hair slightly less poofy than usual due to the dampness making it heavier than normal.

"Hi you two!" Izuku greeted, his voice much more upbeat after getting over his nightmare.

"Hey." Eri replied, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"Someone's focused. Well I'll eat and then get my stuff ready for next week. Also Uraraka?" Izuku called out.

"Yeah?" she quickly responded, just as invested in the game as Eri.

"We have to get to UA at the start of the day for orientation, so we have to wake up at 6:30." Izuku responded, grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"Sure." Ochako responded, not even blinking.

"I'll have to remind her again." Izuku thought to himself.

"So Eri, you always brag about how you know everything, what does that mean for you?" Izuku asked confidently, knowing he'd throw Eri off.

"I- uh- yeah" Eri replied, barely able to maintain her composure.

"That's not an answer. It's just a local game, so you can pause it." Izuku stated, garnering the pair's attention.

"Fine. What do you want?" Eri asked, annoyed that she had to stop playing.

"Me and Uraraka have to leave early. So you'll have to stay over at Aunt Mitsuki's next week, okay?" Izuku asked, this time with Eri's attention.

"Sure." Eri replied, looking straight at her older brother.

"He won't even leave her alone for an hour in the morning. I guess he is overprotective" Ochako thought to herself.

"And Uraraka, the girls want to invite you out for a night out tomorrow. Since Nejire's the one who organised it, I gave you her number." Izuku added, just remembering the text he received from the blue haired girl.

"Well that sounds fun! I can't wait." Ochako responded, finally feeling like she had true friends now.

"Wait wait, if Nejire's organising it, then that means Toga's gonna be there." Eri chimed in, going through her internal train of thought.

"If that's true, then you're in for one annoying night." Izuku replied.

"Well hopefully she isn't that bad." Ochako optimistically thought, before flashing back to something Nejire had asked her,
"Did they give you any more details about her obsession?" 

For some reason, she felt uneasy about those words and what they meant. But for now all she could do was wait. And in the meantime she could enjoy herself, with her new family in her new home...

A/N: Hello everyone! A bit of a shorter chapter this time, but this wasn't as heavy as the last one, so I hope you can understand why. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it is shorter. Also sorry again for the late upload, Easter was hectic for me, and it slowed me down a lot.

Once again thanks for all of the support, and until next time, I hope you have a nice day!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

508K 19.4K 38
Bakugou gets into some trouble with the law and is forced to do some community service at the local hospital. He hates the place and all he wants to...
198K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
76.4K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
1.7K 44 5
A fan fiction in which Izuku and Ochako break up and soon realize they cant live without each other. Although, it was too late.. ♡⚠️ Contains mention...