HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort

2.6K 260 214
By Astraeasky

Taehyung's POV

I don't know how I ended up in her embrace but now I am here curled up against her. She was in my lap. While I was crushing her into me, bawling my eyes out.

My head stuffed in her neck while my tears wetted her soft neck. She whispered sweet words in my ear and raked her soft fingers through my hair holding me tight against her. My tears weren't stopping as I was overpowered by the thought of her leaving me. "Tae," I heard her call me instead of looking up at her I snuggled more into her neck.

No...No...No...

I can't hear her saying she wants to leave me.

My mom was a Nurse and Aria is a Doctor.

She was an introvert until she met dad, and so was Aria.

She infused love in my dad's life just like my girl did.

God their similarities!

But I wish them to be no same. She will not leave me like my mom did to my dad. I will not let her leave me. Not now, not ever! She will be mine.

I need her more than anyone. I love her more than anything. She became everything that made me feel alive. She is staying beside me forever and ever.

I'll make sure she is. I gripped her tight and refused her attempts of letting her free from my arms.

"Taehyung," I heard her again in a stern voice which made me look up at her. My eyes locked with hers. Her sparkling eyes were depicting hurt, that made my soul shiver. I was surfing to the deep folds of our love to anchor her into me. She freed her hands from my clutches as I looked at her with an unarmed expression.

She freaking freed her hands from my soul?

Is it happening?

"You can't leave me Aria. You will not leave me. You love me baby. I need you Aria. I need my brat who calls me her jerk. You can't leave me. I can't go back to hell again," my heart screamed. I don't want to voice out all these because my eyes were displaying the turmoil of emotions inside me. The lump in my throat squeezed shattering me from breathing. I could never voice out thoughts that are enough to kill me.

I tried to remain strong albeit I was dying inside. Overpowering my attempts, a tear rolled over my already soaked cheek. My entire being filled with obstructive thoughts but in a flash everything vanished into thin air, when I felt her soft lips on mine. I froze at first but in a snap I kissed her back. I poured all my emotions into that. Slowly the scars were healing and I was drowing in her essence, that filled my every sense possible.
The harrowing memories were buried in the shallow depth of my heart, something she promised with her actions that, she would ever let me open ever again. Minutes later, she pulled away as I let go of her, relectantly.

I panted heavily mirroring her. She cupped my cheeks with her small palms and made me look into her. She had a serious expression plastered on her face while her eyes were calm as sea with the waves of love for me. The pain that was clenching my heart was no more and my breathing became normal as I lost my pain in the beautiful orbs that were staring at me with eternal love.

"Listen to me carefully now. When I say I love you I mean it baby. I love you for you. The angry you, cold you, funny you, happy you, possessive you, sad you, crazy you, stupid you, goofy you, the past you and the present you," she said a lovely smile painted on her lips she continued.

"I love the whole of Kim Taehyung. Just because you are a mafia is not gonna make me love you less or to hate you idiot. You forever be my baby TaeTae. So stop crying that I am gonna leave you or something Paboo," she said with a peck on my forehead hugging me to her. My heart melted. Tell me how can I not cry when she is this sweet to me?

I cried again because I wondered what I did to deserve her.

I hugged her tight once again as I cried. "Yah!! Are you seriously a Mafia? I doubt that,"she said with a playful smirk playing on her lips.

I pulled away from her and looked at her with a playful glare. "Finally," she said and beamed at me.Those brown orbs shimmering with love for me. She was looking so adorable. I pinched her cheeks which caused her to whine, "Tae...ouch!"

I chortled as I cupped her face and gave her a love struck look. "Baby my dad suffered because he chose the wrong one to love till the end but by the God of love I have chosen My Brat to love forever. I fu-king love you baby too much and I need you for till my last breath," I said with sincerity.

She arched one of her brows when I called her a brat. "Yeah, you, forever be my brat who I will cherish till death do us apart, and I will continue to love you after death babe."

She chuckled hearing my confession. I looked at her amused. She replied,

"Mr. Jerk Husband, you are confessing wedding vows to me after 4 months of our marriage," looking at my amused expression. I shook my head with a smile playing on my lips.

She is impossible!!

"You know Tae, not all girls will get a Mafia don as her husband. I would snap all the biches neck if they peek at you this time. It's actually cool you know," she said with her doe eyes sparkling like stars.

She would what?!

I ruffled her hair and said, "You are seriously crazy Aria!!!"

"Uh- Oh. You are late my dumb Jerk. I am born crazy," she said while she was busy in my hair. I just kept admiring her sweet gestures. I felt the pain my dad experienced when I thought she would leave me last night. It was unbearable. Losing our loved one is the worst thing for anybody to witness.

"Tae you look cute like this. Why don't you try this for office? Maybe this way no girl would peek at you. Aish!!! You are being cute," she was talking something with seriousness making me perplex. I was so engrossed in admiring her that I never noticed that she did 2 pig tails in my hair. She started laughing once I saw myself in the mirror. Wrong move love with that I started tickling. I stopped after a good 10 mins as we both ran out of breath. We both laid on our back with her on my right arm. I turned to my right so that I could face her.

"Thank you love," I said. She smiled in response caressing my cheeks.

"Thank you for accepting me. I will make sure you are always happy.

"Tae," I hummed in response.

" I love you so much Taehyung. I never ever wanna leave you. You made me fall hard to an extent that I don't even care if you are a Mafia," she paused for a moment before continuing, " But what I want all in return is Your trust. I want you to trust me and be with me till the end.

I never cared about anything you said because I know whatever you said was true and you hid that from me because you were scared of me leaving you.

Never break my trust baby. After this whatever it may be, tell that to me without hesitation. Promise me you will never break my trust. If you break my trust then I will leave you forever," she said with her voice low in the end. I hugged her tightly after she finished.

"Where did you get these words from? Never. I repeat never baby. I would never dare to do that. The things that will take you away from me. It's better to taste death than being away from you baby. I promise I will never break my Aria's trust," she giggled and smiled happily.

Aria 's POV

I waited for him to speak as I was looking at him intently. He was jittery and I saw him taking my hands and intertwining with his. He started in a hoarse voice which started to break as he continued. Watching Taehyung cry and break was one the things that would mess my whole system and sprung tears in my eyes. And I was witnessing my worst nightmare, seeing my guy cry. Knowing he had to go through all such incidents, churn my stomach in a horrible way.

He started to sob in the middle of saying the worst memories of scars of his life. I took him in my embrace, who dived in almost immediately as if he was seeking them. He unknowingly took me on his lap while I raked his scalp with my fingers keeping him close to me. Making sure he is warm and soothed. Tears made its way uncontrollably when I heard him going through all such pain at such a young age. I could see the impact that it has created in his life. Seeing your family crumble in front of your eyes is not so easy to take, yet my baby has to endure such harsh reality.

I smiled when he admitted that he did all those because he was scared to lose me. I don't know what his mother felt when his father told her he was a mafia but to me nothing mattered in front of him. I would choose him against the world. To hell with anything. He is all that matters to me now. Call me a lunatic for the lengths I would go for love but it's him. Taehyung is my whole world and looking at him break like this was twisting my heart in an agonizing way. Though I was scared that he might get hurt or something might happen to him but I let the fear slide away. Because I know my love for him will protect him always.

And I would make him let go when things and time is right. He just opened up and I'll make sure to make him forget his bitter memories and replace it with new and beautiful ones that would only make him smile. I'll change all his past habits into much healthy and convincing ones.

I could not blame his actions which he did to me before. The reasons behind them were horrible for a person to think of, or to go through all alone for a toddler. I wanted to vanish all his pain and make him the happiest till the end. Though he did not get the love and care in his past I want to give the secure and comfort feeling in the future. As long as I am with him I won't let him break again.

I never knew I would fall in love, yet alone with the guy who is flushing me to his body. I don't know if it is right to say but I was obsessively in love with him. I am happy because he feels the same about me and has proved that to me with his actions. He had a tight grip around my body. It wasn't painful but it was sort of a possessive manner. Like even in hell he will not afford to lose me or let me go away from him. He won't ever let me slip out of his fingers. That made my heart swell with love and happiness. I pecked his hair, temple and his forehead often which I know will soothe him.

He has cried too much and now I can't take it anymore. I looked at a cute Tae whose face is stuffed into my neck, trying to plunder into my neck for warmth. He made me do stuff which I never thought of doing even in my wildest dreams. I don't even know how to comfort a crying person but look at me now saying sweet stuff to my Jerk Husband. Life is so unpredictable.

Okay, now task : to make Tae stop crying.

I called him Tae in a soft voice. Instead of looking up he snuggled more into me while tightening his grip around my waist. My Jerk Koala husband screamed.

God he is just too cute!!

"Taehyung," this time my tone was much stern than soft cause I know he will ditch me again which I can't afford now. He has to look at me now and hear me out. I wiped his cheeks which were drenched in his tears. I lost myself in those ocean-like orbs and later discovered that he anchored me in them. They always had a mysterious attraction pulling me inevitably close to his heart. The more I was drawn towards him knowing he was dangerous to me, didn't make me draw myself out of his black hole of emotions. The feelings and emotions I felt for him was too intense and raw. Again a tear slipped from his left eye causing my heart to clench. Is he still scared that I would leave him.?

His blood shot eyes, tear stained cheeks, his shaky body and his vulnerable face...showed that he still was.

Actions speak louder than words. And that's what I am gonna do. I have no idea on how I got that much unforeseen courage. Maybe this guy has such an effect on me. To give him the assurance and secure feeling I kissed him. I have never initiated a kiss before because I was too shy for that. I suck at that intimate part just like cooking. I felt him stiff like a wire but in a snap he kissed me back. His lips were moving with fear, and despair. I poured him everything that would make him releive from his sad memories. I was gentle and slow, soon he was following my lead. The raw emotions and passion were conveyed, insecurities and fear thrown away. I pulled back as we both panted for air.

I took his face in my palms and his eyes were fixed on me. He was reading me and the eyes that were earlier brimming with insecurity, pain, fear and despair now shone brightly with happiness.

The uneasiness in my heart settled seeing his relieved expression.

I was playing with his hair and trying to ease the tension around the room, and soon they faded when Tae started tickling me as I teased him with his hair style. I know Tae will never break my trust but I was scared that he won't trust me. I want him to trust me and share everything. Whatever they may be. I want him to open up to me. If he doesn't trust me enough that will be the thing that will shatter me into pieces. I want him to trust me as much as he loves me. Trust is one of the most important things for a healthy unbreakable relationship which will lead to forever.

Thank you love he said, making me jump out of my thoughts. I smiled in response."Thank you for accepting me.I will make sure you are always happy."

"Tae," I called him

He hummed in response.

I ranted all my crazy insecurities with my uneven breathing. He flew them away with his warm embrace.

Lee Aria, was never the one to look at one's eyes with fear or insecurity, but this guy in whose arms I'm in, made me.

Maybe, that's because I'm Kim Aria, now.

I never even wanna say that...leaving him was impossible for me. He became the most important one that I wanna cherish forever.

"Love you baby."

"Love you more Tae," he embraced me tight.

"I guess we need to get out. They were fretting about my reaction and we made them wait long enough," I said, pulling Tae from our bed. We made our way out with hand in hand.

" Hyung! She accepted me!!! She still loves me the same hyung," Taehyung screeched like a little boy who got his candy, when we were out.

"God!! I can finally sleep in peace man," said Jin oppa.

" I nearly died out of anticipation," said Jimin.

"That's a win win then," said Hobi.

" Win-win?" I croaked out confused.

" Taehyung finally broke his secret and then you forgive him. So yeah it's a win win," said Joon oppa.

" Let's go out together and chill the day. Call the other two pairs too," said Jimin excited.

"Sure, lemme get changed," I said with a grin but I turned around when it striked that he said 2 pairs? Who?

" Let's get ready baby," with that Taehyung pulled me inside to our room. We got ready and headed out.

" Who is the second pair?" I asked with curiosity. I eyed everyone here but Kookie was missing. So, it must be Kook's girlfriend.

" You'll know it soon baby," answered Taehyung as he kissed my cheek, making me blush.

We headed to Namjoon oppa's resort. Zayn and Mina joined us.

" The second pair is Kookie and his girlfriend right?" asked with a smug smile on my face when Taehyung spat the water that he was drinking.

Everyone gave me a awkward laugh nervously. Taehyung nodded his head with a nervous giggle. What's wrong? Pushing the thoughts, I was eager to meet Jungkook and his new girlfriend. I waved at JungKook when he approached our table. My breath hitched when I saw Jung Mi beside him. What???

Jung Mi?? What is she doing here?

Is she---

"They are dating," said Taehyung with a shivering voice. I passed him a glare.

" Hey Aria!" said Jung Mi with a nervous smile.

" Hello, n-no-noona," said Jungkook, stuttering when I darted at him with a stern gaze.

" So everyone were aware of that?" I asked with raised eyebrows. They glanced at each other. I got my answer.

Wow!!!

I raised my feet to walk out but a hand clasped around my wrist. It was JungMi but I yanked her handoff me and walked away.

Author's POV

" Noo-noona is livid hyung," said Jung Kook.

" Mina, Aria is scaring the shit outta me. Tae oppa do something," said JungMi with a scared tone.

" If she doesn't walk out then it's not Aria. She will come back, baby carrot, chill out. Taehyung, you need to talk to her now," said Mina.

Nodding his head, Taehyung, went to meet Aria following her figure that was going towards the sea.

" Baby, baby listen," said Taeyung running towards her.

" What?" she yelled at him.

" I get it you are angry-- I am angry" said Aria pushing herself off Taehyung's embrace.

" We wanted to tell this to you but JungKook was sacred.Not only him, we all were. She is Aria's sister and of course we need her permission, said Taehyung, trying to chill her out.

" Yeah, it's her life. I can't be intervening with her life. It's her wish. I'll just give a small warning to Kook, cause after everything she is my baby sis," said Aria.

" Let's go after a few minutes. It's romantic here," said Taheyung, as the waves crashed to their feet, making Aria giggle. Gently grabbing her waist he spun her. He made her back lean on to his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist. Leaning his chin on her shoulder he heard, her giggle, which made him smile. She placed her small palms around his hands and she turned to peck his cheeks. 

" I love holding my brat like this. My brat, being inside my arms with a breathtaking smile," he teases her with a smirk.

" So do I Mr.Jerk. Being inside my jerk's arms made me feel safe and protective. And being closely wrapped with you in my all time favourite place is just wow," she said as she leaned back with her closed eyes and a peaceful smile setting on her lips.

 They walked to the table back after fifteen minutes. Taehyung mentally noted that Aria loves beaches and he planned her a surprise.

" Excuse my temper guys. It just shooted up when I came to know it this way. And now Kookie, though she is annoying me to the core she will always be my little baby sister. If I see you make her sad or anything that makes her forehead crease lines by your actions, I'll chop you and feed you to sharks. Be careful," threatened Aria.

JungKook shook terribly hearing her. Taehyung patted his brother's frightened state while Jung Mi hugged her sister with bliss. They were gleaming where the boys were choked on their breath.

" She is dangerous hyung,"

"I know," Taehyung said, chuckling slightly.

Is it there happily ever after?

What if I say no?

Finally we stepped into Taehyung and Aria's love life. The true story behind the past incidents and many more secrets to be revealed. Many answers to the unasked questions will be answered.

This is not the end.

*****************************************

A/N

 60+ votes for next chapter chocochipians.

Drop your reviews please.❤☺

We will be having many cliffhangers. Stay tuned for updates.

Hit a follow if you like my story.

You can also follow me on my instagram page where I'll post news on updates and short previews on next chapters.

My insta id : _.applekid._

PUBLISHED ON   04. 04. 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.2K 111
i love you jungkook i love someone else so don't accept I will love you y/n listen this at her first night it's like her worst nightmare [ so sorry...
175K 10.5K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
3.3K 92 20
Holly Gomes couldn't believe what was happening to her. She had just begun her last semester of high school. She'd just turned eighteen, had won the...
2.7K 101 26
A Fanfiction based on a tragic love story Between An arrogant billionaire and A poor medical student y/n who is a hopeless romantic. (She fell fir...