【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 003

2.2K 45 16
By Fantasyfanfic10

A ENEMY AT FIRST DAY

Finally the day came. The first day of your dream university. You are excited and nervous. You woke up to your alarm clock and did your more routine. You wore the dress that your brother told you and took a photo with it to send him later. You cooked yourself breakfast and headed out of your apartment after taking your bag and the documents you needed. You made sure to lock the door and made your way towards the university. You planned to get a iced americano on your way. So you went to the café you went yesterday.

Y/n:
Excuse me, can I get an Iced Americano.

Waitress:
Sure, that would be $5. Anything else?

Y/n:
No, that's enough.

You said to the lady who is her 30's with a smile. She also smiled back and asked you a question.

Waitress:
Are you new here dear?

Y/n:
Yeah I moved here yesterday. I also came here yesterday.

Waitress:
Oh okay! Here you go girl! Have a nice day.

Y/n:
You too! Bye!

You waved your hand. She also waved her hand and you started to walk to the university while sipping your drink. Suddenly a boy ran across bumping into you. Thankfully you stayed on your feet.

????:
I'm so sorry! I'm in a hurry!

With that he ran away from there. You just shrugged off the thoughts and reached the university. It we 7:50 am. So you went inside expecting it to be empty. As you went in someone tapped your shoulder making you look back.

???:
Are you the new student from Fashion Designing department?

Y/n:
Yes! I'm Y/n.

You managed to say that without shuttering.

???:
I'm Bae Joohyun, The university president. You can call me Irene. How old are you girl?

She asked you with a beautiful smile which made you calm down. You felt yourself at ease when you talked to her.

Y/n:
I'm 19 years old. A 2002 liner.

Irene:
So you have to call me unnie. Now let me show you around.

Y/n:
Is it really okay if I call you unnie?

Irene:
Yes. Why are you asking that? Are you uncomfortable?

Y/n:
It's not like that. In my old school we have to call the president as Miss.President

You said as you followed her around. She stopped and looked at you.

Irene:
Well that's stupid. You can call me unnie and it's final. Here is your locker and here is your locker card. Use this to open your locker. You schedule is inside.

Y/n:
Thank you unnie! So what department are you in?

Irene:
Same as you. Fashion Designing. Show me your schedule, so I could help you with your classes.

You handed her your schedule and she looked happy with it.

Irene:
You have all the classes same with me. Actually I'm a senior here.

Y/n:
That's good to hear. Let's go!

Irene:
So if you go this way, you will reach the cafeteria. This way is for library. If you go further it's the washroom. There is also one which is few rooms away the cafeteria. Then this is the play ground.

You followed her and memorized the paths. She told you everything clearly and slowly so that you could understand. You understood that she is a very patient girl. Since it's 8:30 am you both decided to go to your first class Art and Designing.

Irene:
With whom do you live Y/n?

Y/n:
Actually I live alone, my brother visits me whenever he can.

Irene:
So your brother is here?

Y/n:
Yeah! He actually works in Seoul for more than 5 years.

Irene:
Then what about your parents?

Y/n:
Uh, my parents are dead from a car accident when I was 5. I don't remember anything about my parents.

Irene:
I'm so sorry Y/n! So you had memory loss?

Y/n:
Yeah. I forgot about everything. I even gone crazy but my brother took care of me and raised me up. He always hides his weakness for me. He was really shocked when he heard that I lost my memories.

Irene:
Did you remember it later? Did you brother made you remember them?

Y/n:
I still remember his face when I said that I don't know him. His face showed hurt. He tried to make me remember but I gave up. I only know their faces. I just said that let's have new memories from now on. That's it.

Irene:
You really have a supportive brother who raised you up. From what I see he is really very protective over you and you didn't get a boyfriend in your high school.

Y/n:
Unnie! I'm not a type to have a boyfriend. I usually don't talk to anyone so I didn't made any friends in my school days. But thankfully I didn't get bullied.

Irene:
Don't worry now you have me. I'll be your friend. The first class is Mr.Jeon Jungkook's class. He is a little bit strict. So no talking in his class. Next class is Ms.Kim Taeyeon. She is really sweet. Also you have to pick a extra activity like cooking, sports, dancing and singing.

Y/n:
Can we pick more than one activity?

Irene:
No. It's just for keep you relaxed from the studies. I'm in dancing. What do you want to join?

Y/n:
Well I'm good in dancing. So I'll join there. When will be the classes?

Irene:
There will be always a free period for us. In that period we can go to dance class. Do you have extra clothes for dance?

You nodded your head as no. So she said that she will give you her clothes. Then Mr.Jeon entered the class. All the students stood up and greeted him.

Mr.Jeon:
Good Morning everyone! I see a new face. Come and introduce yourself.

Irene:
Go to the front girl!

Y/n:
My name is Kim Y/n. I'm from Busan. It's nice to meet you all.

Mr.Jeon:
Okay go to your place. Let's start the lesson.

After the first 2 lessons you and Irene went to the dance class. She told you that she will introduce you to her friends. You were nervous, Irene find you so cute like that. She said that they all are nice like her and calmed you down. You wore the dress you borrowed from Irene and gone to the class with her. As she entered the class 4 girls surrounded her.

???:
Is she the new student?

???:
What department she is in?

You managed to find a familiar face from Yesterday.

Y/n:
Yeri unnie ? Is that you?

Yeri:
Hi y/n! My cute customer!

She said as she gave you a tight hug. You managed to hug her back, leaving the other 4 girls who looked clueless.

Y/n:
I'll introduce myself. I'm Kim Y/n from Busan. I'm in Fashion Designing department.

Irene:
Y/n, this is Seulgi; Business Department, This is Wendy; Business Department, This is Joy; Medical Department, and lastly This is Yeri; Beauty Care department.

Yeri:
She is the one that I told you about. It's nice to see you here Y/n.

You shyly nodded at her. They all thought that you are really cute while you are shy. Irene also said that their real names are KANG SEULGI ; SON SEUNGWAN; PARK SOOYOUNG & KIM YERIM. You all started to talk since the teacher didn't arrive.

Wendy:
So you are from Busan?

Y/n:
Yes.

Seulgi:
Mr.Jeon & Mr.Park are from Busan.

Y/n:
Who is Mr.Park?

Irene:
You will know in the afternoon class.

Yeri:
Guys! Mr.Lee is coming!

Irene:
Isn't it Ms.Gong's class?

Yeri:
They have swapped their schedule for today.

Joy:
The names are Lee Taemin & Gong Minzy.

As she finished Mr.Lee came inside and the students greeted him.

Mr.Lee:
I see a new student. Can you introduce yourself.

Unlike Mr.Jeon he is a bit nicer and is not rude. He said that with a smile. You went to the front and introduced yourself.

Y/n:
Hello I'm Y/n from Fashion Designing department. Nice to meet you all.

You said and bowed down

Mr.Lee:
Okay. Can you show me your moves Y/n. It's a normal thing on every new student's first day.

You nodded your head and started to dance to your favorite Hate by 4minute.

Irene:
Girl you rock !

Seulgi:
You are too good Y/n!

Joy:
That's my girl!

Wendy:
Go on with it girl!

Yeri:
Y/n! You are too great! Please teach me after this!

You ended the performance and bowed at the end. Mr.Lee also clapped his hands for you.

Mr.Lee :
You are really good and your moves are in point.

???:
Wait a minute Mr.Lee! I want a dance battle with Y/n! Right now.

You looked at the girl who raised her hand up and looked at Seulgi who is giving her death glares.

Y/n:
Wendy unnie, who is she?

Wendy:
A bitch who thinks that she is a queen. Her name is Tzuyu.

Irene:
Ignore her Y/n. The class will end in a few minutes. Then we will go to lunch after changing.

Mr.Lee:
You can't ask just like that Tzuyu! Y/n do you accept the battle.

You thought about it for a few minutes. Then you answered him.

Y/n:
I don't want any battle on my first day Mr.Lee.

You said politely. Which made Tzuyu scoff.

Momo:
Tzuyu, you are not going on a battle against her. Get back to your seat.

Tzuyu:
Is the new student already afraid to lose?

Ignoring her friend Tzuyu spoke making you clench your fist in anger. Irene tried to calm you down but you ignored her and stood up from your place.

Y/n:
If you want to lose that badly then bring it on. I'm always ready.

You said as you made your way to the center of the class facing against her.

Tzuyu:
Mr.Lee she agreed, so I'll go first.

You stepped back a little so that she could dance freely. Yeri stood up from her place and went near you.

Imagine the girl in middle as Tzuyu

Y/n:
Her choreography is so easy Yeri. Is she a kindergarten kid?

Yeri :
Her ego just eats her up. Well she ended. It's your turn. All the best girl.

You nodded your head to her and went to the center again to start your performance.

Imagine the girl in the middle with white top as you.

Compared to her you got a lot of positions comments. You ended your performance and went back to the girls who were smiling warmly at you.

Mr.Lee:
So the winner is -

All students:
Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!

Mr.Lee:
So the winner is our new student Y/n.

Tzuyu:
What?! I'm the winner here! Not a loser!

Momo:
Let's go Tzuyu!

She dragged Tzuyu away from there and stopped by you.

Momo:
The performance was very awesome Y/n. I really enjoyed the show.

Y/n:
Thank you.

You said in a small voice. She went out with a angry Tzuyu.

Mr.Lee:
Okay then. I have a assignment for you all. You all need to take a song and do a choreography by yourself. You can also join in groups and do it. If you want to do it as a solo performance you guys can do it. The time will be one month since you all have a lot of work to do in the 1st week of university. All the best everyone. Class dismissed. Have a nice day.

You all bowed to him and went out of the class. You all went back to the changing room to change your clothes. After changing you all went to the cafeteria to get your lunch.

Irene:
So what do you expect in the lunch break?

Y/n:
Getting bullied by that Tzuyu girl, like we watch in the movies.

Wendy:
Aish! It sounds like you watch a lot of movies.

Y/n:
That's the only thing we do in our free time.

Suddenly Mr.Jeon came in front of you all. You all bowed to him in respect. That's when you noticed his necklace with the initials BTS. You were shocked but you choose not to show it to him or the girls.

Mr.Jeon:
Ms.Bae, I want some documents from Mr.Park. Can you get that later for me while you meet him?

Irene:
Yes Mr.Jeon. I'll give it to you at the end of last period.

He nodded his head and went to the staff room. You all proceeded your way to the cafeteria. You are still thinking about the necklace that your teacher was wearing. Soon you guys came to the cafeteria.

Irene:
Y/n, go with the others. I and Seulgi will get the lunch. Tell us what you want.

You all told her what you wanted and they made their way to get it. You guys went in search of a table and sat there.

Wendy:
Tell us about yourself Y/n.

Y/n:
I lived with my grandmother before moving here. I live alone and my brother visits me whenever he can. I'm interested a lot in cars. My brother and grandma are my only family.

Joy:
Then what about your parents? Did they divorce?

Y/n:
No , when I was 5 I lost them in a car accident. I also had memory loss. So I couldn't remember any memory with my parents.

Joy:
I'm sorry for asking that. But why didn't you regain your memory?

Y/n:
I tried many times. My brother also helped me. I felt like I am going crazy because of this. So I told my brother to stop trying. We both made a lot of memories together.

Yeri:
And where are you staying girl?

Y/n:
At xxxx apartment. I moved in there yesterday.

Yeri:
That's near to the café that I work. You gone there yesterday right?

You nodded your head as yes and she told you about the various snacks that we can get there. Then Irene and Seulgi came back with your food.

Irene:
Did you start to advertise about the café you work in Yeri?

Wendy:
Yeah. She always does that. Let's dig in now.

She said as she started to eat hurriedly.

Joy:
Aish! Eat slowly you idiot.

Wendy looked up with her cheeks puffed with food on both sides. This made you laugh.

Y/n:
You are so cute looking like this unnie let me get a picture of you. (English)

The other girls looked shocked on your English. You took your phone and got a picture of Wendy while she looked at the camera with chopsticks on one hand and a peace sign on the other hand. After that she swallowed it and began talking.

Wendy:
So you can also speak English?

Y/n:
Yeah! One of my brother's friend taught me how to talk since I was 14.

Irene:
That's good to hear. Wendy can also speak English since she lived in Canada.

You all talked and chatted together while eating. Thanks to the girls that you could keep up with their conversation. Suddenly Joy stood up and held someone's hands before he/she spills something on you. Joy was thankfully sitting beside you and helped you in the meantime.

Joy:
Can't you be quiet for just one day Tzuyu! She did nothing ! You are the one who asked for it, but you are blaming her!

Tzuyu:
You know nothing Sooyoung! Just get out of my way!

Joy:
Do you think I'll let you do that to our friend you bitch.

She said as she poured the drink she was holding on Tzuyu when she saves you.

Irene:
Joy! Don't go too far. You know what will happen if you go too far. As a president I'm saying, Tzuyu go to your place and Joy calm down and sit back.

Tzuyu stomped away angrily and Joy sat down with a sigh. You passed her a cup of water and muttered a thank you to her for saving you today.

Irene:
If she does anything on absence of us just tell me Y/n. Please don't fight with her or anyone here.

Y/n:
What happens if I fight anyone unnie?

Yeri:
You will be suspended for a week and you will get extra assignments.

Then the bell rang indicating that your lunch break got over. You all stood up and went to your respective classes. You followed Irene to staff room since she wanted to meet Mr.Park.

Irene:
Good afternoon Mr.Park. Mr.Jeon asked me to get some files from you.

Mr.Park:
Oh! Here you go Joohyun! Give that to Mr.Jeon and say that everything is finished.

You both bowed at him and was about to go out.

Mr.Park:
Wait Joohyun! Who is this new girl?

You both turned around and you noticed that he was also wearing the same necklace as Mr.Jeon. You acted normal and Irene started to talk.

Irene :
Oh, she is the new student Mr.Park. The name is Kim Y/n.

Mr.Park:
So you are Kim Y/n. Well you need to get sign from your guardian on this paper. It is not filled while you applied for here.

Y/n:
Thank you Mr.Park. When do I need to give this back to you?

Mr.Park:
You have to give it in 3 days Y/n. You can give it to Ms.Kim.

You nodded your head and you both went out to go to your classes together.

Y/n:
Is that Japanese?

Irene:
Where Y/n?

Y/n:
In the file!

You pointed out at the file cover where the heading was written in Japanese.

Irene:
Yes. This whole file is written in Japanese. Why are you asking Y/n?

Y/n:
Just asking. Why is it written in Japanese tho?

Irene:
Maybe it's related to them and their friends. Let's go now.

All your classes ended smoothly without any trouble. You bid goodbye to the girls and went home. On your way back you are thinking about the new that your teachers wear. So you planned to do a sketch of it and give them to your brother. You are also planning on what song you should choose for the assignment that Mr.Lee gave you in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 15 20
A story with seventeen. A break up, that made the hearts of a young teen break a million pieces as it made like the world is gonna end on her part. Y...
205K 5.6K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
17.2K 545 21
⭕KTH×YN ⭕What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...
13.6K 607 20
CHOI SEUNGCHEOL is ceo of "CHOI COSMETICS". and such a sweet but scary guy. then he meet the most beautiful man in the world YOON JEONGHAN. after mee...