Save The Broken

By ItsPhoenix2213

Nezu made a group chat with pro heroes so they can communicate with each other easier. One thing that he made... More

Chapter 1 - Unknown User
Chapter 2 - Food Porn
Chapter 3 - Somewhat Comfortable Confession
Chapter 4 - Surprise Shortie!!?
Chapter 5 - Protect and Attack
Chapter 6 - Shopping Spree
Chapter 7 - New Comer
Chapter 8 - Date
Chapter 9 - Danger
Chapter 10 - Reincarnation
Chapter 11 - You Want To Play
Chapter 12 - Cockblocker!!?
Chapter 13 - Many Years...
Chapter 14 - No Way
Chapter 16 - Izu
Chapter 16 - Save The Broken
Thank You

More Info

6K 92 11
By ItsPhoenix2213

This story is Aizdeku aka Aizawa x  Izuku fanfic. If you don't like it please kindly leave and don't continue reading. 

I don't want to hear something like: "oh that Aizawa is a pedo because he dating Izuku!" It's illegal in Japan that the age of consent is different from different places where ever you come from. For the legal age for consent.

Also want to put out there that Endeavor is a good father he never abuses his children and Dabi aka Touya is home and is a pro hero like his father by his side.

Also, Bakugo is an overprotective brother to Midoriya after finding out the abuse and doesn't bully him after elementary school. But there is someone who can copy his quirk with him active it to use it against Midoriya.

There would be some heavy consepet in this story in this story I would give out  a warning in the began of each chapter that something like that happen.

I hope you enjoy my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.4K 15
Midoriya texted the wrong number by accident, but he found out the person he was texting was actually very interesting. This story happens before the...
30.8K 894 20
1a makes a group chat, and accidentally adds a random person and after little consideration they let the person stay to replace mineta. Complete
1.4K 74 17
Warnings: This story contains; Depression The perfect amount of gay couples Maybe cutting A lot of non-sense M*neta Abuse This story is about class 1...
100K 3.8K 31
What if I told you, that not all villains are bad. That sometimes good people do bad things, for dumb reasons. What if I told you that I wanted to he...