Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

By f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... More

๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
New Wolf in Town
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Secrets Out
Independence Day
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Owe You One
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Look Nervous
Hold Your Breath
The Rescue Mission
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Keep the Shades On
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

Tattoo Buddies

23.2K 851 524
By f4brays

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." Scotts tattoo artist said sarcastically.

"Hey, Scott, Steph, sure neither of you don't want something like this?" Stiles asked, walking up to Stephanie and Scott who sat side by side in chairs. Stephanie looked at the page and immediately scoffed at the drawing that resembled a kanima.

"Too soon?" Stiles asked before sighing. "I don't know, guys, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

Scott chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm not changing my mind." Stephanie nodded with him, shrugging. "And this is my birthday present so..."

Stiles and Will turned to Stephanie with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?" Stephanie pursed her lips, looking down at the spot she was getting her tattoo, on her left ankle. "Well, Scott didn't get me a birthday present so when he told me he wanted to get a tattoo, I said I wanted one and he'd say he'd pay but our parents took Will and I to Paris for the summer so Scott said he'd wait til I got back and I'm back now so..." Stephanie and Scott fist bumped. "I'm getting a tattoo."

"So he didn't get you what Isaac got you after he didn't get you a gift?" Stiles asked, leaning down to Stephanie height in her chair, recalling the girl freaking out to him about her kiss with Isaac later on her birthday. Stephanie whipped her head to Stiles, glaring. "Shut up."

"Have you seen him since you two have gotten back?" Stiles asked with raised brows and a smirk. Stephanie glared at him. "I just got back last night."

After Stephanie's birthday, Stephanie and Isaac hung out a lot more, the two never made anything official but they would always steal small kisses from each other. If her back was ever to him, Isaac would come up behind Stephanie, resting his hands on her waist and would press small kisses to the nape and crook of her neck. Isaac was even there to say goodbye to the whole family when they left for Paris over summer.

Stiles chuckled, turning to Scott. "Okay, so Steph's getting a purple flame because... well she's Steph but why are you getting two bands?" Scott shrugged, a dopey smile on his face. "I just like it." Will's brows furrowed as he looked to Scott. "But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?"

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott said, making Stiles sigh. "I don't think that's-" "He's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. The tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark.' Like a rite of passage." Scott's tattoo artist interrupts, making Stephanie chuckle, pointing to him. "He gets it."

Will rolled his eyes at his sisters words. "He's covered in tattoos, Steph. Plus, mom and dad will literally kill you." Stephanie pursed her lips, shrugging. "Then I guess I'll wear high rise socks til I'm 18. It's settled."

"Okay, you two ready?" Stephanie's tattoo artist asked and Stephanie let out a breath, nodding her head. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" Stephanie shook her head. "Nope."

"I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Stiles mumbled, watching as the men tattooed Stephanie's ankle and Scott's arm before he started to lose consciousness.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Will mumbled, catching Stiles. Will looked around the room and found a row of chairs. He dragged Stiles over to the chairs, sitting him down in one of them before taking the seat beside him.

...

"Oh, man." Scott hissed in pain and Will cringed as he climbed into the backseat beside Stephanie. "You okay?"

Scott nodded, looking at his wrapped arm. "Kinda burns."

Stiles sarcastically chuckled as he got into the jeep, holding an ice pack to his head. "Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." He turned to Stephanie and looked down at her ankle. "Yours doesn't burn?"

Stephanie scoffed, putting her tattooed leg up on her other. "I got a tiny little tattoo, Scott. You got two ginormous stripes."

Scott nodded before he jumped back in pain, shaking his head. "Oh, God. No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this." Will shook his head, growing frantic. "Maybe you should like air it out or something."

Stiles spun around to Will. "That is a terrible idea!" "Oh, I gotta take this thing off." Scott groaned and Stiles shook his head. "No, no, no, no, Scott. Oh, Scott, please stop."

"Whoa, whoa." Stephanie muttered as she looked at Scott's now unwrapped arm the tattoo slowly disappearing from healing itself.

"Oh, no, what? It healed." Scott grumbled, making Stiles sigh as he started the car. "Ah, thank God. I hated it." Scott slowly turned to Stiles who gave him a lopsided smile. "Sorry."

Stiles looked to the rearview mirror to Stephanie as he started driving. "Steph, how's yours?"

Instead of answering, Stephanie kicked her foot in between the drivers and passenger seat to show off her tattoo. Stiles turned his head and rolled his eyes at the foot in his face. "Steph, I swear to God if you don't get your foot out of my face I'll have Scott bite it off."

Scott cringed at his words. "I'm not biting her foot!" Stephanie rolled her eyes, pulling her foot away from the two. "So Scott, have you talked to Allison?" She asked and Scott sighed.

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer... no texts, no calls." He mumbled as Stiles pulled up to a red light. Will turned his head to look out his window and his eyes immediately grew wide, elbowing Stephanie to look out of the window as well.

As soon as Stephanie saw Lydia and Allison in the car beside them, she immediately threw her head into Will's shoulder to hide her laughs. "So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles asked, turning to Scott, his eyes traveling right passed him to the girls.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." Scott sighed and Stephanie pulled her lips into a line, shaking her head. "I think she is." Will nodded in agreement with her. "I'd say pretty definite, you know." Stiles hummed along. "Like one hundred percent."

Stiles nodded his head to the car and Scott turned his head, immediately locking eyes with Allison, making him lean back in his seat. "Oh, my God. Oh..." Scott cursed, Stephanie laughing as he looked around the road ahead of them.

"Can we just drive please, Stiles?" Scott yelled and Stiles' jaw dropped slightly, pointing ahead of them. "Scott, it's a red light. You know what? I think we should talk to her, I just think we should say something."

Will immediately started shaking his head, not wanting the secondhand embarrassment as Stephanie laughed harder. "No. No, no, Stiles, come on. Oh, my God, dude, no." Scott practically cried as Stiles rolled down Scott's window to talk to the girls

"Hey!" Stiles cheered but was met with Lydia speeding away, running the red light. Will sighed, falling back into his seat. "Well, I didn't want him to do that but driving away like that wasn't very nice." Stiles hummed at Wills words, turning around and pointing at him. "You know, they probably didn't see us."

When the light turned green, Stiles started driving again and Scott immediately started shaking his head no. "What are you doing?"

Stiles looked at Scott weirdly. "I'm driving."

"We're right behind them." Scott yelled and Stephanie leaned forward to poke her head in between the two. "Dude, do you see any turns? We're on a one way street."

"I don't want it to look like we're following them." Scott reasoned and Stiles rolled his eyes. "Well, what do you want me to do?" "I don't know, anything." Scott said and Stiles raised his brows before slamming his brakes.

"Shit!" Will screamed, his head ramming into the back of Scott's seat. "Couldn't give a warning?" Stiles sighed, looking back to Will. "Sorry."

Suddenly, Lydia and Allison started screaming from their car. The four scrambled out of Stiles' jeep and ran towards Lydia's car. Their jaws dropped at the deer through Lydias windshield.

"Are you okay?" Stephanie screamed, running up to Lydia. "It came out of nowhere." Lydia muttered shakily. "It ran right into us." Allison said and Scott turned to her worriedly. "Are you okay?" Allison nodded. "I'm okay."

"Well, I'm not okay." Lydia screamed, making all of them turn to her. "I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us?" Allison shook her head, turning to Scott. "I saw its eyes right before it hit us. It was like it... it was like it was crazy." Scott looked to the deer and his brows furrowed. "No, it was scared."

Stephanie felt her phone beep in her pocket and quickly checked to see her mom had texted.

Isaac was just admitted into the hospital.

Stephanie's eyes widened as she turned her head to see what street they were on, she let out a revealed sigh when she realized she was only a few blocks away from the hospital. She turned to Will and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, I'm gonna go stop by mom, she can drive me home when her shift ends."

Will's brows furrowed as he looked at her. "You sure?" Stephanie pulled her lips into a line, nodding her head. "I'm sure. Plus, this whole deer thing is freaking me out." Will slowly nodded, pulling her into a side hug. "Be careful." Stephanie chuckled, making her eyes bright purple. "I'll be fine." Will chuckled, pushing her head away from him.

Stephanie chuckled, she walked her way to the hospital until she was out of the groups line of sight and immediately started running.

When Stephanie got to the hospital, she was immediately met by her mother who put her arms out to stop Stephanie from running. Stephanie took a deep breath, looking into her moms eyes as the woman rubbed her daughters arms carefully. "Is he okay?"

Sabrina nodded, slowly breathing to try and get Stephanie to do the same and calm down. "He came in with a few gash marks." Stephanie went to open her mouth but the woman continued. "He's going to be just fine, he'll be in surgery in the morning." Stephanie slowly nodded, looking down the hall. "Can I see him?"

Sabrina gave her a soft smile, nodding her head. "He's in room 215." Stephanie nodded, mumbling a goodbye to her mom before running to the elevator.

When she got to his room, Stephanie softly knocked on Isaac's hospital door. Isaac opened his eyes and when they landed on her, his brows furrowed. "Steph? Wh- What are you doing here?" Stephanie smiled, leaning against the doorway. "My mom told me you were admitted. Can I come in?"

Isaac smiled, moving to one side of his hospital bed and patted the empty space. Stephanie smiled, walking over to him and taking the spot next to him. "Are you okay?" Stephanie asked, turning her head to look at him. Isaac sighed, lifting up his hospital gown to reveal four large scratches.

Stephanie winced at the sight. Isaac looked down at her foot, noticing her wrapped ankle. "What happened to you?" Stephanie looked down at her leg and chuckled. "I got a tattoo..."

Isaac let out a wolf whistle as Stephanie brought her leg up, unwrapping her leg to show a little purple minimalistic drawing of a fire. Isaac chuckled as Stephanie quickly hid it. "Yeah... you can't tell my mom about that."

Isaac playfully sucked in a breath of air, shaking his head. "I don't know... Your mom's really starting to like me and I'd hate to be on her bad side. I mean, she's one of my doctors... I wouldn't want her to... I don't know... poison me." Stephanie rolled her eyes, hitting his shoulder with hers before resting her head on his shoulder, he immediately set his on hers. "You're gonna heal though, right?"

Isaac let out a breath of air and Stephanie could feel him nod on her head. "It'll just take a little longer but I'll be fine." Isaac lifted his head, kissing the top of Stephanie's before setting his head back on hers. "I'll be just fine."

—we love the stephac moments😌🤚
and here's a very blurry photo on what i imagined Stephs tattoo to look like but instead of red, it's purple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 148 5
Everything that is meant to be in Saiyara's life is happening at the right time. The timing is right. Everything is right. Started October 30, 2023 ...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
613K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
958K 30.2K 37
CAN I TRUST YOU? "Are you sure you're okay? I called, like, twice." "Yeah, I guess I was just off in my own little world." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Katherine Stilinski wa...