Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*27*

1K 72 25
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

Jimin has his lips around a nipple, and a hand between my legs when the door opens and Yoongi gazes at us with big eyes. He takes an involuntary step back, and I reach for him. Jimin didn't notice him yet. 

'Please, Yoongi, I need you both to love me? Please?' And I see the war in his eyes as I wait. He looks pained, and I moan as Jimin bites down. Yoongi takes a step closer and stares as Jimin plays my body like an instrument, and the sounds he pulls from my body wave an irresistible pull on Yoongi. 

In the end he gives in and closes the door after coming in. Jimin hears the door click and looks up at Yoongi. A staring contest starts, and I wait. Jimin still has me in his arms, but doesn't move. I wonder what he's thinking. Impatience is getting to me and I move my hips, riding his fingers, and the zing of pleasure shoots through me. I moan and throw my head back as I pant in the air. 

Jimin loses as he looks at me with a smirk on his face, "can't wait anymore, you need to be fucked so bad?" And he chuckles and as I look at Yoongi I see him fighting to keep the smile off his face. 

'We need this. If Taehyung is any indication, we need to recreate our time at my place. If it is the key to unlock their memories, shouldn't we try?' I think towards Yoongi, and our eyes lock. Now we stare, and I see love shine at me and I melt, as Jimin moves his fingers again. And being caught in Yoongi’s eyes, but receiving pleasure by Jimin turns me on so much, my muscles shake. 

Yoongi finally lifts the shirt over his head and his body is exposed to me, and I drink him in hungrily, and the mark glows subtly again, and it looks so beautiful on him. He drops his sweats and he's naked before me. My hand is still reaching for him and he places his hand into it. 

'Love. I love you, and if you think this is the way, then I'll give it to you. Anything for you.' He steps closer and molds himself against my back. He probes my ass, and he feels hard, and hot. His hands grab my waist, and Jimin never once stops doing what he's doing. My head flops back onto Yoongi's shoulder. 

I moan, and close my eyes as his lips caress my shoulder. He pulls me back against him. And then he looks at me, and smiles lovingly before claiming my lips in a kiss that's so warm, I sigh in pleasure and his tongue sweeps in. 

Yoongi walks us back to my bed, and we follow him willingly. Jimin's fingers never leave my body. We let ourselves fall sideways on the bed. And Yoongi's hands find my breasts and grabs them softly. He strokes and feels and I sigh into Jimin's mouth as he claims me again in a kiss. My hands feel and stroke both, and Yoongi moans, and sucks behind my ear, and I shiver in their arms. 

I feel like the human torch, and that flames are dancing over my skin, the arousal that both are encouraging in my body, is so hot I feel like combusting spontaneously. When my hand wraps around Jimin he moans into the kiss, and lifts my leg up, and his hips move forwards. I stroke him long and slow. And he thrusts a little. 

Yoongi's fingers prepare me and he uses my own juices to help him ease me into it, and I moan as I pull on Jimin's hair. I grab back behind me, and curl my hand around Yoongi's hard member and squeeze. He groans and shudders. He suddenly pushes into me, and thrusts slowly. Jimin's fingers rub my clit, and I moan, as I bite on his lower lip. And he rubs faster, and pants as I squeeze him. 

He gets impatient and lines before my opening stuffed with Yoongi's cock, and he pushes in. Yoongi is surprised as he stills and feels how Jimin slides over him into me. And we both moan, and I feel so full, it's mind-blowing. The burn is delicious and when he's fully inside, he stills and kisses me soflty, as his eyes devour mine. 

Yoongi groans and his hands squeeze me and he moves, and Jimin waits and shudders as he feels me clamp down on him, and Yoongi. "So, so tight," he moans, and Yoongi grunts in agreement. Slowly they find their rhythm and I've never felt this full all the time and the build up of my orgasm is slow but steady. I moan and claw at whatever I can touch, and as Yoongi's teeth sink into my neck, and Jimin plunges his tongue into me, the coil springs and I freeze up, as my muscles twitch and shake. I clench around them and they groan, and speed up. 

Both grow bigger, and harder and I pant at the new burn, but I welcome it. Both stay still after hard and fast erratic thrusts and lose themselves in orgasm, and we three moan, and I clutch them both to me. The only thing you can hear is our heavy breathing that slowly turns soft as we lie still in each other's arms. When the sweat starts to dry, I entangle myself from the giant human sandwich that's sprawled out over my bed. 

Standing next to the bed I look at both and Yoongi looks softly at me and smiles, and Jimim is, wait he's asleep? Must have worn him out. I pull Yoongi's shirt on and leave my room. I tiptoe to the bathroom and as I slowly open the door I see it's dark, so it's empty. 

I enter and use the toilet. I flush, and turn the shower on. I quickly wash myself when it's nice and warm. I dry myself, and get out of the bathroom. I tiptoe quickly back and as I enter I see both asleep. I smile, and watch them. They're not touching, but still faced to each other. So in sleep they still seek each other out. At least a little. 

I hope this will help Yoongi to forgive Jimin. We'll see. But now I face a dilemma. They completely occupy my bed, and there's no room for me. I smile and leave my room again. I silently go to Yoongi's room. I crawl into his bed and press my nose into his pillow and inhale his familiar intoxicating scent. And with him enveloping me completely I fall asleep. 

After breakfast I run into Yoongi and he comes out of Aqua's room. And I raise my eyebrows at him. He sees me and shrugs his shoulders. I know he and she bonded. Would he mind if he knows about me. He walks past me and I follow him. Why not ask him now?

I do want to do this in private, so I slow down a little but keep him in my view. He enters his room and I enter after him, and to my surprise, Aqua is sleeping peacefully in his bed. Yoongi didn't hear me so he crawls behind her and gathers her in his arms and goes back to sleep. She moans as he buries his face in her neck, and his arms around her. Typical. I sigh and turn around. 

"Did you want something?" Aqua whispers, and I look at the bed again. She looks at me, and I see her smile as she wiggles her ass into Yoongi. He groans and growls, "Love, please. I just want to sleep. Someone woke me during the night for sex."

She giggles and picks up his hand and kisses it. I walk back and sit down next to her. She looks up and before I can get the question over my lips, the door opens and Taehyung rushes in. "Oh! Hi," and he smiles big at her. And she crooks her finger at him and he rushes forwards and falls on his knees next to the bed. Wait? What is happening? Taehyung never sought her out. Why now? And she grabs his shirt, and pulls him in for a kiss and she moans as his tongue takes control. 

Yoongi lifts his head to look at what is happening and he chuckles as he sees Taehyung and Aqua entangled together. Isn't he bothered when another man is kissing his soulmate? I definitely need to ask him. He knows more than he lets on. Soulmates! And I get distracted again. Which is happening a lot lately. I can never focus anymore. 

Mine isn't so annoying, but we have absolutely nothing in common. I must admit she is talented as is all of Gemstones. But she just doesn't hold my focus. Aqua does and it's driving me insane. She gave me the mark. Should I tell someone? Or not? Aargh I don't know. Why am I not bothered by Taegyung kissing her? I only want to join and not rip her out of his arms. 

She is naked, and Yoongi throws the sheet off her, and sits on his knees as he caresses her calves. And the urge to touch her too becomes too much. She is mine, and somehow it feels like a deja vu. And as I focus back on her face she looks at me. "Where are you? Because you definitely aren't here, Foxy." She whispers as her fingers trail up over my stomach. 

"I'm here, Angel. Don't worry," and I smile at her and lean in, and she comes up and meets me halfway. Taehyung climbs behind her now she is sitting up, and when we part she lies back on his chest and he grabs her right away, and she moans and bites her lip. She looks sexy, and I'm enjoying seeing her in pleasure, no matter who it gives. Yoongi spreads her legs and buries his head against her and she freezes up for a second and then moans so sexy I harden more. And I realize I like to listen to her. She sounds beautiful. 

A minute or two later she grabs Yoongi's hair and pulls as she squeezes his face with her legs. And the rapture on her face as she comes on his tongue and mouth is intoxicating. I want to see it again but then with my cock buried deep inside of her. Her legs fall open and he comes up for air. A big smile directed at her. I stand up and undress as quickly as I can, and yoongi gets to the side, and Taehyung slides down, so he's flat on his back. She lies on top of him, still coming down. And her movements are a little sluggish. 

Finally naked I get between her legs, and see Taehyung already buried deep inside her and he slowly thrusts. I look at her and she smiles, and I sigh and pout a little. Now I have to wait. But she motions for me to come closer and I do. Leaning over her, she whispers next to my ear. 

"I need you too Foxy, fuck me please." And I hesitate. Should I? I mean, isn't she full? And she nods encouragingly at me and I grab my hard member and push into her, and the feeling is new and so tight. I groan as I slowly get into her. And Taehyung whines and grabs her breasts and the sight is so erotic I can't stop myself and pull out and slam back in. "Wow, you're so tight. I don't know how long I'll last. " And she giggles and moans as Taehyung moves too, and it takes us a few moments but we find a comfortable, but more importantly, pleasurable rhythm. I've never felt like this before. My blood feels like fire filled with a thousand needles that prick the skin from the inside out. 

And the center of the inferno burns hotter the more I feel her convulse, her mouth is parted and she takes small little breaths as she flops her head from the left to the right. I lean forwards and kiss her with hunger and then pull back and concentrate on not losing control too soon. The next time I look up at her face she has Yoongi's cock deep in her mouth, and she sucks him greedily and I look down again and see myself and even a little of Taehyung disappear into her. 

Her clit is engorged and peeks out and it draws my fingers so I wet them and rub over her, and with the first touch, she freezes, and clenches around us. And I've never felt this tightly squeezed by a pussy and I can't hold it anymore. I chase it greedily and I can feel Taehyung do the same and he stills before me, but I follow him right away and I feel myself erupt, and the pleasure travels over me from the toes up. 

As the pleasure subsides I hear her and Yoongi moan and I look up just in time to see him empty himself into her mouth. She licks her lips after and hums in contentment. I fall back and get off the bed. I get my clothes and get dressed. Then I help her off Taehyung, who is still lying back in a daze. Yoongi chuckles and gets off the bed as well. I'll ask him later. I turn and leave after Aqua. 

We start later today and it's a good thing too. This mornings visit is still coursing through my blood. And the date last night, and then the sex back here. Today is the first photo shoot for the cosmetica deal. I'm outside waiting for Hwan, and I get in as he drives up to the curb. He greets me, but he looks a little troubled, and as I've learned in the past, he doesn't like to be pushed. So I keep my mouth shut and enjoy the silence. He drives over to the girls and they get in once the car is stopped. Sapphire gets next to me and smiles. And this time she doesn't try to get away from me but let's our arms and legs touch. I don't mind and look outside the window. 

I'm glad they understand I don't trust them right away. And leave me be. We get out at the location and get ushered into hair and makeup. After I look into the mirror and I see someone looking back who isn't me. I would never paint my face like this, or that much. And I would never hide my scar. And I'm currently baffled, but not one of the guys has ever said anything about the scar. Not even Yoongi, the one I spend the most time with. He looks at me like it's not there. Just like as before the accident. I hold my tears back or they would have to do it again. 

Next is the clothes and mine differ extremely with the rest and when I ask, the representative of the cosmetica company tells me that the other girls are the back drop. I'm in front. Alone and in the center. And dread fills me. Pearl and Opal are not going to stop pestering me after finding out. It's not my fault. I don't ask for special treatment. I just get it. 

Is that why Mr. Lee winked at me back when he told us about this. I wondered and I bet you he knew this. As soon as the other girls understand what is expected of them, Pearl throws a tantrum, and Opal backs her up, and only with the threat of being completely cut, they stop. I'm internally having a field day, and am enjoying myself very much. It takes the photographer a long time to get Pearl and Opal where he wants them. They are incorrigible. And he's about to pull his hair out of his head in frustration. 

It's very late as I finally walk into my room and fall fully clothed in my bed. And I'm asleep before my head touches the pillow. 

A/n

Whose POV is it?

Could it be Jimin?

Could it be Jin?

Could it be Hoseok?

Could it be Jungkook?

Leave it in the comments. 
Have a happy life ❤

And just because he doesn't get a secret POV anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.5K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
25.6K 983 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
89.9K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
939 58 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...