His Innocent Love💫❤

By iamkashhh

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude... More

Introduction
chap:1
chap:2
chap:3
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
part:17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
chap:29
chap:30
chap:31
chap:32
chap:33
chap:34
chap:35
chap:36
chap:37
chap:38
chap:39
chap:40
chap:41
chap:42
chap:43
chap:44
chap:45
chap:46
chap:47
chap:48
chap:49
chap:50
chap:51
chap:52
chap:53
chap:54
chap:55
chap:56
chap:57
chap:58
chap:59
chap:60
chap:61
chap:62
chap:63
chap:64
I'll just take a minute plz..
chap:65
chap:65 again..
chap:66
chap:68
chap:69
chap:70
chap:71
chap:72
chap:73
chap:74
chap:74(again)
chap:75 (last)
Epilogue💫❤
SHORT STORY
#SIDNAAZ
this was not supposed to happen!

chap:67

6.5K 741 104
By iamkashhh

AT GILL'S HOUSE

Post breakfast Jasbeera ji took Pari to her room where she thought to explain her more about her monthly cycle..!
Sitting on bed she faced her..

Jas ji: Shehnaaz, i said na i want to tell you something!

She said making Pari nod nd sit attentively...! but her mother made half lay nd put Pari's head in her lap.. Before she could say anything!

Pari: Mumma, when periods will be over?

She asked bcz she was again feeling little pain nd was feeling uneasy but in a limit...!

Jas ji: This will be only for 5 days in a month..!

She said making Pari pout..

Pari: Every month?

Jas ji: Yeah bacha every month.. But dont worry it will be for only 5 days, nd when you will be habitual to it like after 2 to 3 months, you will not feel much pain..!

She said making her nod..!

Pari: Nd what about new baby!?

She said making her eyes wide.. Did she think baby will come now..! Okay now telling her this, is more awakward then telling Sidharth, she thought..!

Jas ji: Shehnaaz bacha baby doesn't come like this.. Baby will come when you will be big/mature girl or woman, nd i has alot of time..

She said as she didn't want her to think anything wrong..! nd morever she knows Shehnaaz will herself understand everything when she will be totally fine.. Pari nod nd stayed there..

Jas ji: Shehnaaz puttar, you can ask me anything regarding periods..

She wanted Shehnaaz to get clear information, even though she is not understanding clearly now but she should have knowledge about it so it will help her in future..!

Pari: Okay..! what should i do when it begins pain again..! It is paining again nd again!

She said scrunching her nose..

Jas ji: For that, i will give a hot bag that will help you to reduce your pain.. You can put hot bag on the area where it hurts then pain will automatically reduce, also pain will not be for all days it will reduce day by day itself..! nd also you will eat healthy food not any kind of junk food..! okay?

Pari: Okay..

Jas ji: nd puttar, about the pad which u saw on your inner wear, that is use to control the leeking of period.. it will help you in that..! come i will show how to put it..!

She said, they both went to her closet, while jasbeera ji took pad nd her innerwear nd showed it that how to settle pad..! In two trials Pari put it correctly nd grinned..!

Jas ji: Ye dekho, ye blkl sahi lagaya abhi..! Use it when you feel like the former pad is already destroyed.. okay!

Pari: Okay..

Making her sit again on bed..! Pari laid again putting her head on jasbeera ji's lap...

Jas ji: Are you getting bore..!

Pari: Yes..

She said as she has sent her cat to Shukla House as Tara wanted..!

Jas ji: Okay talk with me!

Pari: You talk with me..!

Jas ji: Um should i tell you about ur childhood..!

She asked while Pari nodded..! here Jasbeera started telling her about her childhood, where Pari kept asking her about Shukla's in between as they were old friends..! She also told her about her being bright student in school.. they talked hours on that!

Jas ji: you know, you were always a bright student, even your last exams of 12th you topped.. nd at that only we were celebrating it when you got lost! nd we couldn't find you..!

She told her last thing being emotional.. pari listened all but the thing that she was again having blur images of same things which Her mother was telling her were making her close her eyes..! Pari looked at her when she felt her mother has stopped talking, she got up nd wiped her tears..

Pari: I will never leave you again.. Sorry..!

She said holding her ears making Jasbeera chuckle at her adorable daughter..

Jas ji: It was not your mistake bacha..!

Seeing her yawning again nd again..!

Jas ji: Are you sleepy again?

She asked making her nod..

Pari: But i will not sleep..! I will be with you,

She said making jasbeera ji happy but shook her head..

Jas ji: Nh bacha, no worry! tum so jao..

Pari: No i will help you to cook meal!

She said making her mother nod nd happy... They both went nd prepared lunch together..! Getting fresh both had their lunch, Post lunch.. They again sat for sometime talking..

it was 4:30.. when Jasbeera ji made Shehnaaz  sleep on her bed..

Jas ji: Puttar, jab kisi cheez ki zrurt ho, ya help chahie just call me ok..

She said nd left.. Pari slept hugging her teddy..!

______________

SID'S POV

today, I got free early! Nd affcourse i wanted to spent my time with Pari as i couldn't spend my with her in the morning..!
Saying Jay about going back i left..!

Reaching Gill house, I ranged the bell, door was opened by Maa, who smiled nd told me Pari was sleeping making me pout..! She is sleeping! i came to spend time with her..! She never did this before..

Pari's mother seeing him sad nd pouted chcukled,

Maa: Sidharth, wo kuch der phle hi soi hai, tum jao shyd wo tumhe dekh ke jaagh jae..!

She said making me grin, I left to her room.. She was sleeping on bed hugging my Sautan huh! Kameena!
Taking that teddy from her which made her pout at the moment.. I slept taking her in my arms..! After many days i am going to sleep peacefully...!

______

After sometime..

I woke up when i felt the warmness around me was gone..! Pari was not there, I looked around nd heard the sound came from washroom so i laid..! She must be in washroom..! Coming out Pari looked dull, she smiled at me and laid beside me..!

Sid: What happened baby?

I asked while she settled herself in my arms nd shook her head.. Why is so dull from morning!?

Sid: Tell me? Is something wrong?

Pari: No..!

She said nd again closed her eyes.. She is sleeping alot now a days..! I turned a little nd painkillers caught my attention which was on side table..! Is she having pain again nd not telling bcz of my anger..!?

Sid: Pari, are you again feeling pain in abdomen?

I asked strictly, she bite her lower lip nd shook her head making me realise she was telling a lie, a pure lie..!

Sid: Pari, tell me? i will not scold you!

I asked softly but she again shook her head making me angry!

Sid: Shehnaaz I SAID TELL ME!

I bursted this time nd looked at her who was weeping now! Shit Sidharth Fuck Fuck!

Sid: Shhh, baby, i am sorry.. Look at me baby!

I said as she covered her face with her palms trying to hide it..!

Sid: Sorry baby, tell me..! What happened? were you feeling pain again?

I asked softly cupping her face..

Pari: don't scold me! Already i am not liking it..!

She said making me confuse more.. what she is not liking?

Sid: Okay sorry i will not scold you, tell me what happened? Were you feeling pain again?

Pari thought about her mother words to not to tell Sidharth anything! But she also said if he asks himself then she can tell! Now he had asked her 3 times, Now she will definately tell him! Thinking this she said..

Pari: yes..!

She said about pain making me worried..

Sid: Baby why didn't you call me? I said you to call me right?

I said making her pout..!

Sid: Okay, leave it, tell me what happened? nd did you take your medicine?

Pari: Yes , Mumma gave me medicine.. Now its fine..!

Thank God..!

Sid: Nd why were you not telling me?

I asked again strictly! Whatever happens she can't hide anything from me, i will not allow it, nor she should do it specially about her health!

Pari: Mumma said me to!

Pari said truthfully as her mother said she was doing that! nd was going to do that!

Sid: why?

I asked being angry, She must have solid reason! Why Jasbeera Maa will hide anything from me that too Pari's health related..!

Pari: She said it is blessing!

Pari said making me frown! Pain nd Blessing!? How!?

Sid: Pari tell me exactly, what happened to you?

I asked now being impatient..!

Pari: I got periods..!

She said making my eyes wide..! Shit! Periods nd Blessing! Now i got it..! Maa didn't want to make us feel awakward..! nd thats why she didn't want Pari to tell me.. But being a naive baby, she will not listen nd will not understand the meaning of behind the words..! Nd only my Pari can say this happily!

I looked at her, she was looking at me grinning making me happy, Her health is progressing day by day! Nd i hope she will be totallt fine soon!

Sid: Thats gud my baby!

I said kissing her forehead but she pouted,

Pari: No, that's not gud.. Its paining!

Sid: Baby, is it paining too much?

I asked as i have information about it..! I know Period time of girl is most difficult...!

Pari: Not much a little bit...! Mumma said not to see the pain, think about the blessing!

She said shining like a star!

Sid: Blessing?

Pari: Yes, Now i can make a new little baby!

She said making my eyes wide again nd jaws touching the bed almost! Kya Kya Pata Hai meri baby ko!

Sid: Umm, baby?

I asking coughing a little..! as i was still in shock!

Pari: Mumma said God has given women a power to make a new baby, Nd now i have too!

She said like a excited baby who has gotten a chocolate..! To know more that to which extent my baby knew i asked..!

Sid: When will you get a new baby?

Pari: Mumma said when i will be mature lady like mumma then! Nd it has so much time..!

She said smilingly! ThanK God She didn't know anything else.. Nor that i wanted ahem ahem! Means how baby--- Sho away Sho away Gande thoughts..!

Sid: Okay tell me, are you fine now? Is it paining too much?

Pari: Not that much!

She said making me relax..! But a thing striked my mind!

Sid: Pari, don't tell this to anyone else okay!

i said knowing she can tell anyone.. Like anyone nd before anyone..!

Pari: Okay..

She said nd closed her eyes..! I too closed my eyes letting sleep consume me with my Pari..!

******************************************

Olalala.. ab plz koi galti ho to bata do, taaki doosri mai bana lun!

PLZ VOTE..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 37.8K 66
Sidharth Shukla-A rude,arrogant, ruthless mafia.32 years old .Though being a mafia and risking his own life along with his family, he can't tolerate...
245K 16.6K 21
Naaz, tell me. Now you are making me nervous.....He asked. She saw him with teary eyes. And nod. She opens the door and takes him inside. Sidharth w...
23.1K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...
323K 26.5K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...