Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 33

3.7K 134 32
By Honah-Lee

Soon after everyone finished shopping we went to the hotel for lunch. Damian grabbed my hand so I looked at him with a smile. He smiled back at me before looking serious. I was about to ask what he was doing when he pulled me into a stairwell. We stood in the middle Damian grabbed my other hand.

"I think your ancestor interrupted something." I smiled at him. He let go of one of my hands and layed it on the side of my face. He leaned forward and I tilted my head up but just as we are about to kiss. Someone barges into the stare well. We jump apart and see it's Chloe I playfully glare at her then ask her what's wrong.

"The lying fox and her dumb sheep won't leave our room until they get to talk with you." She says while looking ta her nails. I sighed but thanked her before heading to our room.

Chloe POV

After Nettiebug walked out of the stairwell Damian went to follow her but I put my hand out. He stopped and glare at me while gave him a serious look.

"Listen here Wayne you may have helped Nettiebug in many ways but if I hear you hurt in her in way then you better be ready to be on the run your whole life. Since no one or thing will stop me and everyone that cares for her to hunt you down. Got it?" He stares at me for a long time. "Got.It?" I glared and growled out. Damian nodded before walking off. I closed my eyes and breath deeply then went and to see the class cowering before Damian.

Marinette POV

When I got to the suite the door was open. I could hear shouting from my friends abd the class. I took a moment to make sure I was ready to deal with the one brain cell class that was slowly loosing it. Then I walked in after school my features.

"Okay Max, Alex and Ivan go snd calm down." I said walking in making it so I was between my friends and the dump sheep. Lila and Adrien were right in front of me. I glared at them and the sheep. Lila mist of been putting up an act. Well tow can play it that way.

"Well look who it is Maribully." Alya sneered at me. I rolled my eyes before locking them with Lila's.

"Lila get your sheep out of here I am done dealing with them now." Sbe nodded but then Adrien and Alya stepped forward. I bite the inside of my cheek to not freak out with Adrien being so close to me.

"Marinette just apologize to Lila then will start to get better." I level the glare I have been wanting to give him for awhile. He stepped back by the intensity of it.

"No I won't Adrien. I wont be pushed around for entertainment or to please people. And when Ladybug took Chat Noir ring away I was there since she wanted to make sure I was okay along with so you wouldn't try anything. So I will be pressing charges against you. What you do has caused me harm and there is no way your getting out of this Agreste." He stumbled back shocked but then his bright green eyes turned to a nasty dark sewage green. He grabbed my arm so tightly that I knew there was going to be a bruise.

"Give me my ring back you brat." Smirked before answering him with anger in my eyes.

"I don't have it idiot, Ladybug has it. Thanks for confirming it." He growled at that then Alya jumped in.

"Your the reason we don't have an amazing hero anymore Maribrat. Well guess that adds fuel to our hatred nad wonder why we ever your find. Your a shallow, lying, ugly spoke brat how doesn't know when enough is enough." At that Alya pushed me so hard that fell down twisting my hand on the process.

"WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS!" I whipped my head around to find the voice the roared at us was Damian. He had the bat glare on full display as he came over to help me along with examining my hand. I looked and saw the class was quivering before him.

"ˈĀnjəl get your things your not staying here." I nodded then and and grabbed things I had with me. When I wa steady I saw that Damian was on the phone but hung up on he saw me.

"Kuroi honō where am I suppose to stay if I'm not staying with my class?" He smiled before wrapping a arm around my shoulders. Which I leaned into.

"Well ˈānjəl, I mad with so you have permission from your parents to come stay with me. And since you know our secret it will be easy to get back here on time for everything that is planned for your trip." I smiled at that since being around Damian and his family. After that Dick came and picked us up and drive us to the Manor. There Alfred led me to a room I would be staying in and not very surprisingly it was right next to Damian's room.

Damian POV

After ˈĀnjəl was getting settled I went to the father study. He was there working on paper work wether it was Batman or Bruce Wayne I didn't care. But just as I was about to open my mouth I heard Richard squeal. He can in runnig with a huge bright smile like normal. But he was holding a hug box.

"Tt what is it Grayson?" I demanded Winston to talk to Fateh with what happened at the hotel.

"It's MDC!!!! The-" I growled since he got cut off from finishing by Todd and Drake. I wanted Richard to finish so I could talk to father.

"Wow what about MDC!" Two out of the three imbeciles shouted at the other imbeciles.

"My order from MDC just arrived eeeehhhhh!" He squealed. I rolled my eyes before replying to him in frustrated tone.

"Don't you already own MDC stuff Richard." He looked at me before answering.

"I do but that was given to me by a gift from her very exclusive website. The I a MDC original." Drake and Todd look at Richard jealous and envy in their eyes. I simply turned around faced father.

"Father today The imbeciles of ˈānjəl class gave her a bruise on the arm and a mod likely sprained wrist. I am having her stay with us dor her snd Theo's imbeciles in her class protection. How is everything going for the fall for the lying fox thats not a real fox?" Father sighed before sighed answering.

"All is going well. Luther finally agreed after wording in such a way it sounde slime his idea. Which only increase hsi already too big of an ego." I nodded before leaving to be with ˈānjəl.

When I got there she was on the bed reading a book. I walked walked over and sat next to her. She subconsciously snuggled into me. I smirk at that before looking at what he was reading. All I could tell was it was written by Moby Dick.

"Want to hear something that will shock you."  She put the book down that showed a white whale on the cover. She nodded looking at me with a mischief smile.

"My family found out you were bullied by your class around there times." She started to giggle a lot about that.

"How is it that you and your family found out I was getting bullied around three times when your suppose to be the worlds greatest detectives?" I felt my face warm up a little before answering.

"Well they were more interested in teasing me about my crush and me going soft." She giggled at that before speaking.

"So they seemed to forget I was bullied as soon they heard you were going soft and have a crush on me?" I chuckled at that planning to talk to my family about this. But I just stayed with ˈānjəl we didn't get a lot time like this and when we did it never last long.

"You know your friend that intrupted us threatened me." She turned to look at me her face as red as her suit.

"Chloe is super protective of me sorry." She said before starting to ramble on. I chuckled with a smile causing her to stop rambling.

"Well I am glad you have a friend like that." She smiled at that. She started to him which had a calming affect on me. "It sounds like you have an amazing voice." She blushed and stopped humming.

"I'm not that good." She whispers so only I could hear. I raised an eyebrow at that and observed the room. That's when I noticed the door that I had cracked three inches was now about five inches. Understanding I decided to trick my dear idiotic brothers.

"Hey ˈānjəl want to trick my family?" She turned and looked at me with a creepy smile.

"Of course, we could do a few things but from what I could observe they love to eat treats. So I have an idea make sure you get this recorded." I chuckled nodding in a agreement. She got up and I led her to the kitchen Alfred was there.

"Hello Miss Marinette and Master Damian. To what pleasure do I have to the two for you in here?" He asked as he made tea.

"Well we want to pull a prank on Damian family so I was wondering if we could use the kitchen?" Marinette asked Alfred glanced at her before agreeing and leaving the kitchen. There I set up the camera so we could record this for blackmail and for fun. Marinette got to work on making rich chocolate cupcakes with fudge filling. But she added Carolina Reaper grounds to them. And not just in the batter of the cupcakes. She put grounds in the batter, filling, frosting and the white chocolate drizzle she made and dyed a green.

Even though they were packed with spice they smelled amazing. And not surprisingly the smell brought my father, Kyle and my brothers. But before they came I hid all the milk to add to the prank. When the cupcakes they looked and smelled amazing.

ˈĀnjəl set aside two making me wonder what she was doing. Then she added the frosting and drizzle before handing them out. The two she set aside she gave one to me then took a bite out of the other. She must of put aside these two so we could also enjoy them.

Richard stuffed two in his mouth along with Todd. Kyle and father shared one and Drake swallowed his. At first they didn't realize anything was wrong but then it dawned on them. Kyle ran out of the kitchen most likely to find something to help with the heat. Father and my brothers on the other hand were begging us to give them the milk.

"What's your most embarrassing moment?" ˈĀnjəl asked in a innocent tone with angel look. I chuckled hugging her around the shoulders laying my chin on her head.

"FALLING SLEEP IN A TREE BRANCH THAT BROKE AND I FELL INTO A RIVER!!" Richard shouted.

"MISTAKING A NERF GUN FIR MY GUNS FOR PATROL!!!" Todd shouted in anger but also begging.

"SPILLING COFFEE ON THE COMPUTER I WAS WORKING ON THEN PUT IT IN PUDDING TRYING TO FIX IT WITHOUT EIGHT DAYS OF SLEEP!!!" Drake whined.

"DRESSING IN A PINK BATMAN SUIT!" Father growled out. I then gave them each their own gallon of milk which they finished and sighed in relief. I then promptly made a big show of getting the camera out of its hiding place. Me and ˈānjəl chuckled as their faces went pale realizing they were recorded for the whole prank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.7K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
46K 1K 5
To get a break from her class Mari signes up for a student exchange program. she well be staying with the Kent's.
72.5K 2.6K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
73K 1.4K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...