dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ kลtarล is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

โœฆ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

42

3.2K 143 137
By kenme0w

AKAASHI STARED AT BOKUTO who's currently fixing his hair while facing the mirror. Two days after leaving the hospital, Bokuto finally decided to go to work.

And for Akaashi, who's currently on leave. He's also finally going to work, he do hope that everything will go well at work. But, he got a feeling that everything won't go well after what happened.

But, it's fine. They're facing this together this time, after all.

"I'll probably go home later than you," Bokuto says while picking up his phone to check his schedule for today.

"Okay, are you going to eat dinner here?" Akaashi asked.

"I'll just text you, but I'll try to be home early." Bokuto said and smiled and Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled with that, "Okay. Maybe, I should visit Konoha at home after work. I haven't seen him in almost two weeks."

"Sure. Be safe."

"Also my parents are coming home in 2 weeks, I want to talk with them with you. Will that be alright?" Akaashi asked Bokuto.

Bokuto nodded multiple of times and showing Akaashi a thumbs up without even leaving his eyes on his phone.

"Sure. Just tell me when, my schedule's really horrifying right now." He said while still reading the schedule that Yuko forwarded to him last night.

Akaashi can't help but to laugh at Bokuto's troubled face while reading his schedule through his phone, with his face already furrowed.

Akaashi walked over Bokuto's side and peeked at his phone, seeing the amount of things that needs to be done, on this day.

"That's a lot."

Bokuto smiles and kissed the side of Akaashi's head. "Let's head out, Yuko warned me not to be late."

"Okay, let's go."

Akaashi was smiling to himself while the both of them head to work. It was a normal day, and Akaashi hopes it would remain as normal. He doesn't want to encounter any problems regarding with Inoue right now.

"Do you want to each lunch together?" Bokuto suddenly asked.

Akaashi glanced at Bokuto's direction before nodding, "Do you have time to eat outside?"

"We can settle at the company's cafeteria, I don't think Yuko will allow me to go outside." Bokuto pouts, "Even my lunch's time got even shorter."

"That's because you didn't go to work for a week. That's expected." Akaashi laughs.

"Mhm. But I hope it's not that tiring, I don't want to do too much work." Bokuto whines.

Their whole ride was filled with Bokuto just whining about the amount of work he have to do at this day and Akaashi just listening to every thing that Bokuto is talking.

When they arrived at the company, Akaashi's eyes widened when he saw a lot of reporters right at the entrance of the building.

What's happening?

Bokuto stopped his car with a great distance away from the company, to avoid getting spotted.

He quickly got his phone on his hand and called Yuko.

"Hey, what's happening? Why is there a lot of reporters?" Bokuto asked while watching the scenery outside.

"Your sudden absence caused a lot of troubles, there are a lot of companies making rumors about your sudden disappearance and they wanted a statement from us or you." Yuko explained to Bokuto.

"Why did you not tell me beforehand?" Bokuto asked.

"I did not know that they will increase in such numbers like these. They're only few earlier, I guess someone tipped them that you'll attend work today.."

Bokuto frowns, "And this is happening just because I was out for a week?"

Yuko snorts, "Correct. I suggest for you to say where you are right now, avoid getting spotted. There's also rumors going around about what happened last time when you fainted at work."

"Words do really travel fast." Bokuto can't help but to laugh.

"Also there's another rumor of you dating a guy, because someone uploaded photos of you eating with a guy in several unpopular restaurants."

"There are a lot of assumptions about it, did you not check your social media?"

Bokuto's eyes landed on Akaashi, who appears to be calm but is also panicking internally.

"I didn't have time to check my social media, I did not know there are things going on like this. You should've told me earlier about this."

"I apologise. I really thought they wouldn't make such big scene at our company, they suddenly started appearing out of nowhere. Minutes before you arrived."

Bokuto let out a heavy sigh, "Then? What are we going to do?"

"Use the basement to park, and enter the building through the basement's entrance." Yuko says.

"Alright. I'll be there."

Bokuto did what Yuko just said, he parked his car at the basement and entered the building. Akaashi on the other hand was confused on what's happening.

"Bokuto, is everything alright?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto looked at Akaashi and smiled, "The media was curious about my sudden disappearance. Even though it's just for a week, and I think someone might have seen us eating in public places."

"Yuko said there are some rumors about it."

Akaashi was shocked when he heard that, "Someone saw us?"

Bokuto wrapped his arms around Akaashi's shoulders, "It's fine. A rumor like that won't hurt."

"But your career? I don't want you to be disliked by the people."

"They don't matter. I don't even know them."

Akaashi just chuckled and somehow felt relieved because of Bokuto's positiveness. It sure is great having a partner like Bokuto.

But despite that, Akaashi is still feeling nervous about this situation. Because, there's a big chance that Inoue has got something to do with this.

The moment they entered the building, Bokuto was greeted by Yuko. Who's half-running while approaching them.

Akaashi bowed a little to Yuko and Yuko did the same to Akaashi.

"Hey, Bokuto let's go. We need to get to work, fast." Yuko said.

Bokuto nodded and looked at Akaashi, "I'll go now. I'll text you later."

"Okay."

Akaashi watched Bokuto moving away and away from his direction together with Yuko. With all these things going on, Akaashi is sure that Inoue's the one who's behind of this. But, he can't just confront Inoue about it.

Talking to him will only make Akaashi's mind messier, and complicated. He'd rather stay quiet for a while, but if he'll do something worse again...Inoue will surely be in distress.

Also he did mention before that he can't interfere with Bokuto's career because his father will scold him. That's what he said at the airport.

"Akaashi!" Akaashi looked towards the direction of the voice and saw Yukie walking towards him.

"Set 4 is looking for you. They need you there," Yukie told Akaashi.

"Thank you." Akaashi paused for a while and looked at Yukie again, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah! Sure. What is it?"

Akaashi looked around for a moment before walking closer to Yukie, "Did you talk with Inoue?"

Yukie's smile vanished when he heard Inoue's name, "We didn't. He's not showing his face in the family. The whole family didn't even know that he's already back here, except for his Father."

"Have you heard about the rumors? I think Inoue have something to do with it, but I am not that sure." Akaashi asked Yukie.

"The rumors about Bokuto dating a guy? I've heard about it, but I thought it's not that serious." Yukie is starting to filled with worry.

"Did you arrive just now? There are a lot of reporters earlier at the entrance.."

Yukie's eyes widened, "So that's the fuss is about..I figured that someone messed up in the puclic again, but I did not expect that it would be Bokuto."

"He's hospitalised for a week right?"

Akaashi nodded, "Yes but Yuko-san did not publicise it since she doesn't want to cause further problems with the media. But, I guess it still means so much when you're a famous model.."

Yukie laughed, "All that mess just because he was out for a week? This country's so so difficult."

"Right. I think what happened in the set last time, also caused the media to be like that. I bet someone tipped them about Bokuto fainting and such," Akaashi says.

Yukie smiled at Akaashi and pats his shoulder, "It'll be alright. I'll try to get in touch with Inoue to ask him, I'm not assuring you that he'll answer though.."

"No worries. We can't hope for his cooperation because he might be the one doing these things, and thank you." Akaashi stated and smiled at Yukie.

"Sure, anytime. Anyway, let's begin working. This week's schedule is nuts!"

Other than what happened earlier, their day went good. They did not encounter any problems at all regarding with Inoue, their days was normal.

And just like what Bokuto told Akaashi earlier, they did not went home together. Bokuto also said during lunch that Akaashi can take his car to drive back home, since he can just ask Yuko to drive him home.

Akaashi parked Bokuto's car just beside his car which is not used for months now.

He entered his house and found Konoha sitting on the living room, with a bowl of popcorn on top of his lap. Looking so invested at the film, that he's watching.

"Konoha," Akaashi calls.

Konoha turned to Akaashi, "What!? You're here!"

Konoha immediately paused the film and turned his body's direction completely towards Akaashi.

"Omg! Did you already know? A lot of people are talking about you and Bokuto!" Konoha said while shoving some popcorn inside his mouth.

"Yeah. I just found out earlier, I deactivated my socials so I did not see it. Was it that bad?"

Konoha nodded multiple of times, "So bad. Some are even bashing Bokuto now, those homophobic degenerate people."

"That's how it works.." Akaashi mumbles under his breath.

"So what're you gonna do? You're not going to leave Bokuto just because of this, right?" Konoha asked while still munching his popcorn.

Akaashi shook his head, "Of course, not."

He immediately answered and walked towards the couch to sit and Konoha just followed Akaashi's actions through his eyes.

"Eh...okay! Then I'll be here to support you, no matter what happens I'll be with you." Konoha said with a grin in his face.

"And? What do you want in exchange?" Akaashi asked, knowing how Konoha's mind work.

"Convince mom and dad to let me go with them outside the country," Konoha did not even hesitate saying that, while looking straight into Akaashi's eyes.

Akaashi was startled with that response, "So you're not going to stay by my side always?"

Konoha smiled a little, "Well..I just realized that I've been living my life with my mind just thinking about you. I think now is the right time to live for my self too.."

Akaashi smiled and laughed a bit, "So you also called mom and dad, so that you can come with them when they come back there?"

"Yup! You see...I really liked it there. Also, I missed my friends there, but I needed to priotize you first and I came here with you because I know you're not fine before."

Konoha paused for a while, "But it's fine now right? Bokuto is here now. You won't need be around anymore."

"Don't say it like that, but sure I can ask mom and dad about it. I'm also planning to talk with them about Bokuto, I'm sure they'll agree of you leaving with them once they'll know about Bokuto.." Akaashi says.

Konoha showed Akaashi a thumbs up, "All is well then. Don't miss me too much okay?"

"Don't get so cocky, I think it'll be you who's going to miss me.." Akaashi smugly said at Konoha.

Konoha scoffs at Akaashi, "Sure sure. I'm sure you'll be missing my cooking.."

Akaashi did not know how long are they mocking each other. Naming things that they will miss about each other, but they won't admit it too each other. Not ever.

Akaashi opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by his phone's notification noise.

He got his phone and saw a message from Bokuto.

From: Bokuto
Subject: omw
I'm eating at home :D

Akaashi smiled. This day was eventful but it was great, because..Akaashi got to spend his morning with Bokuto and he'll be going to spend the end of his day with Bokuto, too.

Is this what it's like to live together with Bokuto?

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 719 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
87.4K 3.3K 38
!!WARNING SMUT!! Angst too a little. I'm sorry, I feel like crying too. Akaashi Keiji is just some normal everyday guy you see on the street. Howeve...
386K 15.2K 13
Whatever Bokuto writes shows up on his soulmates arm. An arm that belongs to Akaashi Keiji. A bokuaka, kuroken, bokuroo fic. Written: 2019-2020 Cove...
12.1K 773 16
๐—  ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ : ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐใ€ ๐—”๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...