Nicki & Cyn (Lesbian)

EverythingCyn által

This Story Is About Cyn Meeting Nicki Minaj And Falling In Love With Her. For All You People Who Knows Cyn... Több

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
hey
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 1

6.6K 158 10
EverythingCyn által

Cyn

My name is cyn Santana and im 22 years Old. Im absolutely obsessed with Nicki Minaj. I'd literally do anything to see her in person. Tonight me and my friend Amber are going to see her live in concert. This will be the best night of my life. I just woke up and did my hygiene stuff and went to make me some breakfast . After I was done cooking I got dressed and went to ambers house.

(At her house)

I knocked on the door and she answered immediately .

A: cynnn!

C:Amberrr!

A: come in girl I've missed you .

C:bitch I just seen you two days ago .

A:two days is a long time .

C: whatever girl . I was coming to ask if you were still on for tonight.

A: ohh yeaa , about that . yea ,I can't go .

C: amberrr, whyyy ??

A: because Sam's coming home today you know I've missed my baby .

C: oh yea . Well that's good . You can finally "relieve" yourself when she gets here .

A: all over her face .

C: eww bitch you nasty.

A: whatever girl. Well we got a couple hours until she gets here so what do you wanna do ?

C: ooh bitch let's go to chipotle !

A: do you ever get tired of chipotle ?

c: nope and never will . Now let's go .

A: whatever come on.

They leave to go to chipotle . They order their food , sit down, eat , and leave . Cyn drops Amber off at home then she goes home to take a nap since it was 3 something . She woke up three hours later and she got in the shower then Did her hair and makeup then got dressed and left. By the time she left it was 8 going on 9 . The concert didn't start until 11 so she had enough time .

I got to the concert around 10 and surprisingly the line they had at the entrance moved quickly . I felt kind of weird by myself. But I met this girl named kiana. She was by herself too , she was one of those people who talked a lot about their selves . After like thirty minutes around 10:45 K.Michelle came out and opened up the concert by singing Love Em" All . I love that song. Me and kiana were singing along with her . When she was done Nicki came on stage literally looking FLAWLESS . me amd kiana where like in the front row so we seen her perfectly . Then she came out singing Feeling Myself. Beyonce came out right behind her and sang along.

K: Yaass bitch this my jam !!

C: girl mines too.

I started doing my Lil dance and started winding to the song

...Kitty on fleek , pretty on fleek ,

pretty gang always keep them niggas on geek ,

Riding , riding through Texas ,

Feed him for his breakfast,

Every time I whip it I be talking so reckless,....

C: oooh giirrl this my shiiiit !

K: I can tell.

I swear while I was doing my dance Nicki looked dead at me. We were looking dead in each others eyes. A couple of minutes later the song ended and Beyonce exited the stage.

Then Nicki started to sing wamables. Out of no where I heard gunshots and screaming , Nicki instantly got drug off the stage and some how I ended up back stage. All I felt was this large muscular man grab me and put me there. I had lost kiana but luckily I got her phone number so I sent her a text.

C- Hey its cyn. I was just texting to check on you. Text me and let me know if your okay. - 11:56

Out of no where the same man that grabbed me earlier grabbed me again and started dragging me to somewhere. I started beating his ass.

C: * punching him * let me go bastard !

Man: Ma'am hold your horses ! Mrs. Minaj wants to see you !

C: What ?

Man: see ?

He takes me into this room and I see THE Nicki Minaj sitting in front of a mirror and staring at me .

N: Thank you Brutus.

B: No problem Mrs.Minaj.

N:* turning around * you can go now sir .

B: Oh yes , right.

Brutus leaves the room and it's just me and Nicki staring at each other in silence .

C: well since your not gonna say anything I will. Why am I here ?

N:well , Mrs. smarty pants you came to the concert on your own.

C: I meant here , in your dressing room.

N: I just wanted to see if you were alright.

C: ohh, well yes , I'm alright.

N: okay . so ... What's your name ?

C: cynthia , Cynthia Santana but people call me cyn.

N: ohh , Cynthia ? A Beautiful name to match a beautiful face. Can I call you cyn ?

C:* blushing * sure .

N: why are you blushing ?

C: you just called me beautiful.

N: well its true.

C: well thank you " Mrs.maraj " your not so bad yourself.

N: thank you. But call me Nicki or anything.

C: umm ... Okay Nicki. What are you gonna do now ?

N: what do you mean ?

C: I mean are you gonna finish the concert ?

N: no .

C: why ?

N: because everyone left after the gun shots .

C: ohh . well that was a waste of money.

N: well it doesn't have to be .

C: what do you mean ?

N: I can give you a private concert.

C: oh really ?

N: mmhmm. Would you like that ?

C: of course.

N: okay , just sit back and relax . what song do you want me to sing.

C: your part of feeling myself. I love that song.

N: yea I could tell . I seen you dancing mrs. Santana.

C: omg that's so embarrassing. * blushing *

N: not really. It was sexy actually.

C: oh really ?

N: mmhmm .

C: well would you like to return the favor ?

N: why not ?

Nicki got up and turned on feeling myself. Then nicki started singing and then she started dancing which lead to her grinding on cyn .

Cyn

Omg I can't believe my eyes right now. I'm at Nicki minajs concert in her dressing room receiving a lap dance from her. I swear her ass looks so much better and bigger in person. I don't know what came over me but I placed my hands on her hips and started moving them more into the beat of the song. Then she turned around and faced me and sat back down on my lap then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass . she started grinding again then she started staring into my eyes. I don't know what came over both of us but we ended up kissing. The kiss got heated really fast but then there was a knock on the door. Nicki pulled back and let out an aggravated sigh then answered the door.

N:* with an attitude * yes ?

B: um Mrs.maraj . I was just coming to check on you and see what we were gonna do about the concert.

N: um just tell them I'll reschedule the concert.

B: okay. Thank you.

N: mmhmm .

Nicki closes the door and turns on the TV and gets on her phone. I just sit there looking surprised and shocked .

N: so Mrs.cyn , what are you doing after this .

C: well I was gonna go home after the concert .

N: you can stay here if you want .

C: in your dressing room ? Um no thank you.

N: no silly. I mean you can stay with me . and since its my last concert you can go home with me .

C: don't you have guards and stuff in your house ?

N: no , they just sit at the entrance and open the gates.

C: ohh ...

N: Yea . but do you wanna come ?

C: um sure . but wait I need clothes.

N: oh Yea , stand up.

C: huh ?

N: stand ... Up .

C: okay ..* standing up * then sitting down.

N: I can get you some clothes.

C: like underwear and stuff?

N: duh silly.

C: okay. So what are we gonna do now ?

N: are you hungry ?

C: Yea

N: well what would like to eat?

C: chipotle !

N: chipotle ? Hmm . okay . open that door for me * pointing to the door *

C: * opening the door*

N: BRUTUS !!

C: Damn. I'm right here.

N: sorry .

B: yes ma'am ?

N: can you get me and Mrs.santana some chipotle ?

B: at 12:30 am ?

N: yes Brutus .

B: um okay . I'll be right back .

N: thank you .

B: no problem.

N: hey cyn ?

C: Yea ?

N: I'll be right back . I need to go get some more clothes to change into . you need any ?

C: sure . I guess. Thank you.

N: your welcome.

So Nicki left me in her dressing room by myself which was big as hell . I just sat there and admired her things . I swear I took a million selfies on her phone because she left it in here. I heard the door knob turning so I threw her phone back on the couch and sat down quickly.

N: here you go cyn.

C: thanks .

Nicki handed me the clothes and she turned around and started undressing. Her body was mmm so sexy . I swear if she wasnt who she was I would bend her over and fuck the shit out of her. I don't know how but I would. I guess she could tell I was staring at her because she started to clear her throat.

N:* clearing throat * Mrs. Santanaaa

C: huh ?

N: aren't you gonna change ?

C: oh Yea , where's your bathroom ?

N: right there * pointing *

C: okay thanks.

I walk into the bathroom and its gorgeous. I started to take selfies on my phone then I got dressed.

Nicki

I'm Sitting here in my dressing room waiting for cyn to come out. I know I got her feeling some type of way because she was staring at me while I got dressed it was like she was in a daze. While I'm waiting on cyn , Brutus brings the chipotle.

B: here you are ma'am .

N: thank you Brutus . you can go home now.

B: thank you ma'am.

brutus left and i was waiting on cyn. she was taking a long time in the bathroom so i went to go check on her. she didnt lock the bathroom door so i just walked in. when i walked in she was standing on the sink taking selfies.

N: lol, the foods here.

c: oh crap, * jumping down* sorry.

n: its okay .

cyn walked passed me to go sit down , i cant lie mami got a fat ass, as she was walking a stared at her ass jiggle .

n: lawd have mercy !

C: huh ?

n: oh, nothing * nervously* heres your food.

c: thank you . * saying a quick prayer* lord thank you for blessing me with this chipotle , only you know how much i love it . now father please forgive me for what im about to do . Amen.

n: why are you bowing your head?

c: oh i was saying grace.

n: ohh, well Amen i guess.

c: * laughs*

So we just sit and eat in silence. The only thing cyn is focused on is her chipotle. She's so adorable so I decided to take a few pictures of her. As I was going back through my pictures I noticed cyn took selfies on my phone. It was like a million. I didn't feel offended because she didn't know my password or go through my stuff . And They were cute ones lol.

N: um Mrs.cyn ?

C: yes ?

N: so you taking selfies on my phone now ?

C:* blushing * um ugh um.yeah.

N: why do you blush all the time ?

C: I don't. I'm just blushing like crazy because I'm in front of you.

N: me ?

C: yes Nicki minaj YOU.

N:well I have that effect on people.

C: I see someone's cocky.

N: lol I am , so what do you wanna do now ?

C: sleep.

N: really ? Its only 1.

C: and I'm tired lol. Your used to this stuff but I'm not.

N: oh , true. Well we can leave now to go to my house then you can sleep.

C: um okay.

N: charlie !!

C:there you go again .

N:sorry.

Ch: yes ma'am ?

N: me and my friend are ready to go.

Ch: okay ma'am .

N: come on cyn *grabbing her hand and pulling her with her *

C: so I'm your friend ?

N: Yea , I like you . even tho i don't know you like that.

C: well I like you too Mrs.minaj. so this means I get to see you again after tomorrow ?

N: yea, you can see me whenever you want . since I just finished my concerts and I did 5 appearances I'm not booked for anything for a month.

C: okay. That's good.

N:mhm . *grabbing keys from charlie * thank you sir.

Ch: no problem .

C: wait you drive yourself home ?

N: Yea . sometimes tho. Get in silly .

C: oh... Right.

So we drive to Nicki's house jamming to her pink print album . then we pull up to this big ass gate and Nicki puts an password into a padlock looking thing then the gate opens. We pull into her drive way thing and the outside of her house is big asf. Like damn , I know you rich and what not but DAMN. If I was this rich I'd have a chipotle only for me in my house .

N: oh really ?

C: huh ?

N: you said that out loud.

C: shit ! Why do I keep doing that?

N: don't get mad at yourself. Its cute.

C: well thank you Nicki.

N: your welcome. Now come on.

She leads me into her house and all I could do was stare at everything.

N: well mrs.Santana , come on .

She leads me to the hugest room I've ever seen . the bed was like three king sizes put together .

C: who's room is this ?

N: mine . are you okay with sleeping with me ?

C: um sure . your bed is humongous.

N: um well thank you. Do you wanna watch a movie or TV .

C: can we watch the little mermaid !?!?

N: the little mermaid ? Really ?

C: yes really ! Please Nicki . pleeeaaassee ?

N: oh okay. I'll put it on and you just make yourself comfortable.

C: okay . and thank you Nicki .

N: your welcome girl .

Nicki

So I put the movie on and crawled in bed with cyn . cyns so adorable she's just citing every phrase in the movie. I'm surprised shes not going crazy over me and I'm surprised that I'm not trying to kick her out. She just has that personality that's like. Amazing. I don't know where were gonna go with this but I hope we can be friends and eventually more than that. I look down and notice cyn sleeping and I didn't notice I was cuddling her she just an Angel.

After watching a couple of more movies and stuff I went to sleep too.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

594K 18.9K 44
(gxg) What happens if the most famous celebrity girl falls in love with an ordinary nerd girl? Lauren Jauregui, America's most famous and favorite ce...
85.3K 4.1K 51
Here's a story about Cyn and Erica. Read to find out what's gonna happen!!!
200K 6K 41
Billie Eilish x G!p Y/n This is your story. And like each story, it has its up and downs but in the end, it's a love one. Before you read : please...
17.3K 1.2K 31
Story inspired by Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian The present v.s the past. In the present Shes her crush but does Beyonce know that Nicki is the...