Mr Bodyguard

By Wxnterwxlf

"Luci I wanted to-" "Don't f*cking call me that," Lucifer interrupted, speaking in a monotonous voice, whilst... More

|00|
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|Bonus|

|15|

140K 4.2K 3.5K
By Wxnterwxlf

- Dior -

It's been a few days since the whole Sandy situation and I've been shaken up after what Lucifer told me since then, so I've decided to complete my school work at home, too afraid to face her just yet. 

When will I be ready to face her?

Probably never. 

But when I do, I'll treat her like a b-word, like what Lucifer told me. 

I'm not sure how I'm going to go about doing that, but I'll make it happen somehow. 

Papa said he should be coming home today or tomorrow, but refused to give us any updates on my mother, which I'm used to. He always keeps me in the dark when it comes to his job. 

It's his way of guarding me from the evil. 

"Delilah, do you wan-"

"Shh! I'm trying to concentrate Luci!" I scolded him in a hushed voice, while listening to my lecture online. 

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, as if he is challenging me to repeat what I just said. 

"..sorry. Continue please!" I corrected myself and the side of his lips tugged up into a small smile. 

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go out for ice cream."

"Really?! Of course-"

"But after the way you just talked to me I'm not so sure."

"Oh," I breathed out, disappointed in myself for speaking to him so rudely. "I apologised though!" I defended. 

"Hmm, you did."

"So..."

"So I'm going to let you concentrate on your work, bye Dior."

Closing the door, he left me in his bedroom alone, the computer still open and the lecture still going on. 

"Wait!"

I yelled out for him. 

"What?"

He answered from behind the door.

"C-Can you open the door a little please?"

After a short period of silence, he opened it slightly.

"Thank you," I didn't forget my manners this time. 

He nodded curtly, making his way into the room and sitting on the end of the bed, where we've both been sleeping for the past few days. 

Flashback (Second night at Lucifer's apartment) 

"Ready for bed?"

"Yep!"

Delilah answered after wiping her face dry and entering the bedroom. 

"Okay, goodnight."

Lucifer began to walk out.

I'm going to be alone? she thought to herself. 

"Where are you going?" she asked, slightly worried. 

He gave her a confused look. 

"To the couch?"

"Oh.."

"Problem?"

"N-No, I just thought you'd sleep here."

"We discussed this yesterday Delilah, I'm taking the couch, you take the bed, no ifs or buts."

"O-Okay."

She concluded, too nervous to ask him to stay with her. She didn't want to embarrass herself like she did yesterday. 

He probably hated sleeping next to me on the couch. I don't want to trouble him even more: she said to herself, overthinking the whole situation.   

If she has another nightmare, she decided to just suck it up and deal with it like a big girl.

Alone. 

In the middle of the night:

Dior began to toss and turn under the covers, her mind invaded by her past traumas. Sweat trickling down the side of her face, covering her forehead. Distress was evident on her face, but she couldn't escape her nightmare. 

She was trapped in her own mind. 

From the living room, Lucifer could hear the sound of her mutters and whimpers, and he instantly knew she was having a nightmare. This wasn't the first time. 

He felt so stupid. 

He knows that she gets scared at night, but he chose to leave her alone. 

She even hinted that she didn't want to be alone, yet he ignored her signals. 

He cursed at himself for constantly making bad decisions around her. 

He got up from his uncomfortable position and into his bedroom. The door was closed, and once he opened it, he began to panic. 

She was shaking vigorously, saliva running down her mouth.

It was a sorrowful sight. 

He sat beside her and held her down by the waist to stop her from tossing around the duvet. He pushed the blanket off her and hushed her quiet whimpers, using a tissue to wipe away her sweat and saliva. 

"Delilah, wake up for me."

He whispered, shaking her tiny figure gently. 

She shot up as soon as she heard his voice, slightly startling the brooding man. 

"I'm s-sorry!" she cried out, pushing herself away from him. 

"Don't apologise."

"Sor- okay," she stuttered, her chest going up and down quickly as she panted. 

"Another nightmare?"

He asked, although he knew the answer, he wanted a response from her. 

She nodded, a look of shame on her face. 

"Lay down."

She furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Huh?"

"I said lay down, Dior."

She did as he said, scared that he would become frustrated with her. 

After she rested her head against the pillow, she was shocked to see him do the same as her, laying behind her so her back was pressed up to his chest. 

"Go to sleep, Delilah."

"O-Okay, night-night Lucifer."

She closed her eyes, her heartbeat now normal and her breathing as steady as ever. 

It didn't take her long to fall into a peaceful slumber, and so did he. 

They never spent a night apart after that.  

Flashback over. 

"You have a fear of closed doors." 

He said so casually. 

I nodded, a little embarrassed. 

"Locked doors, more specifically."

I added shyly. 

"What else are you scared of?"

I gave him a questioning glance, wondering why he is suddenly interested in this topic. 

"Why?"

"So I know what to avoid doing around you."

Awe

He's trying to be better for me!

He's so cute. 

"I'm scared of a lot of things, the ocean, insects, bridges, people, being alone, death, the list could go on forever."

"Being alone?"

He pointed that one out of the whole list. 

I hummed in reply. 

"Why?"

I can't tell him. 

It's too embarrassing. 

"I-I don't know, it's an irrational fear."

I lied. 

I hate lying. 

He looked at me with an emotionless face, the face I'm most used to. 

"Do you think I'm dumb, Dior?"

"N-No!"

"Then why do you think I'll believe that?"

"You're asking a lot of questions here, sir," I avoided his gaze, trying to ease the awkwardness. 

"I know, and you aren't answering very truthfully. Lying is a sin, Delilah."

He reminded me. 

"Who lies? Tell me."

"Bad g-girls."

"mhm exactly, so why are you lying? You aren't a bad girl, are you bambi?"

His tone was strict, but it made me feel so... excited. 

Aroused. 

A feeling I've never felt before I met Lucifer. 

No one has ever made me feel the way he does. 

I feel naughty for thinking such thoughts. 

Like I should be punished for it. 

But then again, he makes me forget all my morals. 

"I-I'm not."

"Don't make me ask my original question again."

"It's embarrassing!"

"I don't give a fuck."

"You could be nicer with the way you ask things!" I spoke in an almost whiney voice. 

"Okay. Why are you scared of being alone, precious little bambi?"

He teased, a little smirk on his face as he spoke to me as if I were below him, status wise of course.

Like he owned me. 

Like he had full power over me. 

I blushed a deep red, looking away from his eyes, only for him to grab my chin and force me to make eye contact. 

He trapped my face in between his fingers, waiting patiently for a response. 

"Promise you won't tell."

"I don't have anyone to tell, baby."

That's a new nickname

I l-like it...

"You have Bentley."

"I promise I won't tell Bentley, or anyone else."

I smiled victoriously. 

"I have a disorder."

I forced myself to say it, not wanting to disappoint Lucifer.

He loosened his grip on my face, but still kept me in place. 

His eyes softened a little, a look of regret on his face. 

But it wasn't necessarily negative. 

It's like he's more regretful of forcing me to say it, rather than being weirded out. 

"It's called dependent personality disorder."

I continued and he sighed. 

"I know what that is."

He stated, his voice a lot more soft than his previous tone. 

"Please don't pity me., it makes me feel weak."

"I don't pity you, Delilah. I understand you now. It all makes sense."

I went silent, not knowing how to respond, but I don't think I needed to in this scenario. 

"It makes sense. The way you always want to hold my hand, why you shake in public, why you ask me to order for you, why your father doesn't let you stay alone, why you cry when you're on your own. Everything. I-I don't pity you, I'm angry at myself for every judging you because of the way you are."

He spoke with true sincerity, like he was genuinely upset with himself for his actions. 

It put my heart at ease, knowing I didn't scare him off. 

But I wonder why he judged me. 

"Judged me?" I whispered, slightly hurt. 

He sighed, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. 

"I was confused as to why you did such things, and I judged you for it. I thought you were like a child at first, a crybaby. I got used to it, so I stopped of course, but it was wrong of me to do it in the first place, especially when I didn't know you."

This is probably the most I've ever heard Lucifer talk at once. 

He's never opened up about the way he feels more than now. 

Even when he admitted he was abused as a child, he wasn't as open as he is now. 

I'm not even angry that he judged me, that's in the past and everyone thinks the same of me when we first meet that it doesn't even faze me anymore.

"I'm sorry, bambi."

He finished. 

I couldn't help but just hug him. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, now able to reach it since he was seated, and he pulled my thighs around his torso, digging his face into my neck. 

I felt a tingly sensation once he did that, not used to being this close to him. 

Sure, we've cuddled before, but I've never straddled him like this. 

I love it. 

It's so comforting. 

He squeezed my thighs, making the sensation grow even more, butterflies now settling in my stomach. 

I can feel his breath on my neck, his lips making contact with it every few seconds. 

My breath hitched when I felt him kiss my neck slowly and affectionately. I think it's his way of apologising, since words weren't his strong suit.

He calloused, big hands began to rub my bare thighs, as I was only in an oversized zip up hoodie and panties, not even a bra. 

I began to feel a pressure in my lower region, a pressure that ached to go away, but didn't know how to leave. 

I-I've never felt this. 

What is it?

"L-Lucifer," I whispered, my tone shaky. 

He hummed against my neck, causing the hairs to stand up. 

He pulled away from my neck, much to my disappointment, and looked at me with an expression I haven't seen on his face until now. 

Lust

His hands were still on my thighs, as mine rested on his bare chest. 

My heart beat sped up at the feeling of arousal. 

He pushed away some of the baby hairs covering my eyes with one hand, putting it back in its original place right after. 

"Fucking Beautiful."

He whispered, causing my cheeks to turn even redder than they previously were. 

"Delilah?"

I hummed in reply, not able to trust my own voice. 

"Can I kiss you?"

My eyes grew at the question. 

He wants to kiss me. 

Lucifer wants to kiss me. 

I've never kissed someone before. 

I don't know how to do it. 

I'm terrified. 

What if I mess it up?

Things will be so awkward if I do!

What will papa think?

He'd be so angry. 

I can't do it. 

But despite all that, there's no one else, and no other time I'd rather have my first kiss.

"Yes."

His eyes grew in surprise, as if he didn't expect my answer. His lips turned up into a smile, looking down at me in adoration. He leaned in closer, our noses brushing against each other as his hand creeped up even further, almost touching my bum. 

I closed my eyes, awaiting his lips. 

My heart beat is rapid and loud, I'm worried Lucifer can hear it. 

"Delilah?"

I shot up at the sound, practically jumping off Lucifer's lap. 

I froze. 

It's as if time stopped.

My throat clogged up as my eyes widened. 

Papa 

He's back. 

And at the worst time possible. 

I ran to him, throwing my arms around his torso, completely ignoring what just occurred. 

"You're home!"

I squealed in excitement. 

His arms were up in the air, not making contact with me. 

He hadn't said a word. 

"Papa?"

I called out, looking up at him, only to see him glaring at the ground. Lucifer must've left the room because he's no longer seated on the bed. Papa didn't answer, but sustained his eye-contact with the floor. 

"H-Hello!" I spoke loudly, but to anyone else, it probably sounded like a normal tone. Hoping to get his attention, I waved my hands in front of his eyes. 

He shook his head, finally looking down at me. I smiled sweetly, not able to contain my happiness, and hugged him once again.  

"I missed you so much!"

Silence

Did he see?

Is he upset with me?

Is he disappointed in me?

Is he that angry that he's chosen to ignore me?

My smile turned into a frown. Papa pulled back, taking a few steps away from as if I were a disease and giving me a look of disbelief. 

"P-Papa?" I whispered, on the verge of tears. 

"Give me a minute."

He dismissed himself, walking out of the room and leaving me alone in the, now, cold bedroom. 

I let out a sob, completely baffled by papa's behaviour. 

I-I didn't even kiss Lucifer!

Sure, we were about to, but I didn't!

Even if I did, what's the problem?

I'm a 19 year old woman, not a child. I'm tired of being treated like one. 

He wasn't even supposed to be back yet, and how did he get in?

I've never been so upset to see my father. Not because I didn't want him back, but because of his reaction. It made me feel.. disgusted with myself, as if I'd done something so frowned upon. 

"Delilah?" 

I heard Lucifer call out quietly. 

"Where's papa?" I asked, worried. 

"He left."

"He left?" I questioned, scared that I misheard what he said. 

He nodded. 

"B-But why?"

"We broke his rules."

"We didn't do it though!"

"We were about to, and that's all he saw."

I sighed sadly, sitting on the edge of the bed and twiddling with my shaking fingers. 

"He's disappointed in me. He's never looked at me like that before," I said quietly whilst Lucifer took as seat beside me. 

"Like what?"

"Like he's disgusted with me, angry even."

"Do you regret it?"

"Regret what?"

"Regret saying yes?"

I paused for a second, thinking about it sincerely, before finally answering. 

"No."

"Then that's all that matters."

"No it's not. Papa is angry with me, you might not care but I do," I argued, sort of frustrated. 

Lucifer sighed. 

"I care. A lot more than you think, Delilah, but would I have changed my actions, no."

"I-I wouldn't either."

"Exactly. Your father will come around, he's just shocked. I'd be shocked too if I saw my daughter in a man's arms, I'd probably murder the fucker."

I giggled a little, my mood brightening by the smallest bit. 

"There's that pretty smile," he cooed, giving me a little smile.

I broke eye-contact, blushing a little.   

"I'm just not used to making him upset."

"I know, I understand. You can't live your entire life by pleasing everyone around you, Dior, you need a break, have some fun."

"If you're trying to influence me to do bad things, it's not happening."

He chuckled. 

"Absolutely not. I'll rephrase that."

He took a couple of seconds. 

"Live a little, with me beside you all the way."

I smiled brightly, fond of the idea he's proposing.

"Sounds perfect," I whispered and he smiled a little at my answer. 

"Can I have my kiss now?"

I giggled nervously, me cheeks turning a light shade of pink. 

"Y-Yes you c-"

I squealed as he interrupted me by picking me up by my waist with ease and setting me down on his lap, the same position we were in not long ago. 

He wasted no time, smoothly pressing his lips against my smiling ones, capturing them in a slow, soft kiss. 

He squeezed my sides as I my arms laid loosely on his shoulder, dangling down his back.

Our lips danced together in perfect harmony. 

I whimpered as he sucked on my lower lip, causing him to slip his tongue in, exploring my mouth. He hands going up and down my hips, his rings making me shiver each time they made contact with my bare skin.

Inexperienced, I copied what I see characters do in movies, hoping to God that I'm doing everything fine. 

He let out a quiet groan as I traced patterns on his back with my long nails. 

"Fuck, you're so addicting."

He whispered as I pulled away for a split second to catch my breath, making his way to my jaw, leaving a trail of light, soft kisses. 

I giggled, my lips swollen, wet and bright pink. Butterflies flew into my stomach again as the ache in my lower region grew even more, to the point where it was almost painful. 

He pecked my lips a couple times, like he couldn't get enough, making me laugh even more. 

I hid in his neck, too embarrassed to look up at him after what we just did. 

He chuckled, standing up with my legs still securely wrapped around him. he went to my side of the bed, throwing my books on the ground and pushing my laptop to the other side, laying down and resting his upper body against the headboard. 

"Shy?"

I shook my head, a little smile played on my lips. 

"So fucking cute," he whispered, twirling a strand of my hair around his thick finger, looking at it as if it was a strand of gold. 

I followed his every move in awe. 

"How am I meant to stay away from you after that?"

"You don't have to."

"Your father's going to take you back home, away from me."

I lifted my head up, my mood darkening instantly. 

"No, I-I don't wanna leave you Luci."

He sighed, brushing hairs away from my face and running his thumb across my bottom lip, parting my mouth open. 

"Let's just make the most of our time together, hm?"

I nodded, a little deflated, and rested my head on his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck yet again. 

A/N - THEY HAD THEIR FIRST KISS AHHHH

Is this too quick?

What do you think about Dante's reaction?

Will he fire Lucifer?

Comment and vote!

Love you all!

3231 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
240K 3.7K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
1.2M 24.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
2.1M 67.5K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...