i still love you (f.weasley)

By corinnestark

"𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒!" Y/N and Fred have been best friends since Fred's second year... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ʙᴏɴᴜs- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴏɴᴜs- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
READ PLEASE

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

862 25 20
By corinnestark

-OCTOBER 17, 1998-

The day had come. You'd spent the last five months planning this day. The day you were to marry the one you love. 

Hermione had been more helpful than you could ever imagine. Helping you plan every single aspect of the wedding making sure everything was perfect. 

You made Hermione your maid of honor. Most of your life you grew up being friends with boys so when this time came around, you weren't fully sure who to pick for your bridesmaids. 

But, when you decided you couldn't have been more right.

Ginny and Luna were your bridesmaids. Everything was perfect. The dresses were beyond beautiful and the decorations were spectacular. 

Everything you'd ever hoped for. 

You were being getting into your dress with Hermione's help to zip the back when you heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in!" Hermione shouted. 

"Hermione you're literally helping me get dressed I don't think-" you began until you saw that certain sweet ginger in his suit. 

"Fred! You're not supposed to see your bride!" Hermione scolded. 

"Hermione, you know we've never been old fashioned. Hello, darling." you came to Fred and untucked his tie a little. 

"You looked too stiff to possibly be my groom." 

"Thank god, I hated how tight that thing was." Fred laughed. Your laughter joined his. 

"You know the ceremony is starting soon." Hermione's singsong voice filled the room. 

"Leave it to Granger to tell us to be on time." Fred chuckled. 

"Get going or I will drag you out." Hermione threatened. Fred threw his hands up in defeat, "I give I give!"

He winked at you before leaving the room. Hermione drew in a breath before coming back to you and helping you with the remains of your dress. 

Ginny applied your makeup while Hermione used her wand to curl your hair in small waves. Music was blasting when Luna walked in. 

"You look absolutely lovely, Y/N." her airy voice fluttered. 

"Thank you, Luna." you said. 

"Finished!" Ginny and Hermione exclaimed simultaneously. They exchanged a high five before helping you into your heels. You were never good on heels. 

Finally you were in front of the venue, Fred and you picked. It took a while but it was perfect. The was a pathway was covered in your favorite flower petals that were spread.

That pathway led up to Fred. Next to him were George, Lee, and Ron. The music began to play, it was here. The moment was here. You placed your arms in Harry's.

You didn't want your parents to 'give you away'. They weren't a big enough apart of your life. They were at the wedding, though. They understood why you didn't let them do the honors. 

The music began to play, Harry and you walked up the aisle. You leaned over to his ear,

"Thank you so much for this."

"It's no problem. You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me."

You tripped a little, "And why is that?"

"I gave you that Veritaserum three years ago." he held you steady. 

"You git! I forgot about that." you tripped again. 

"OH FUCK THIS." you slammed your flowers in Harry's arms and lifted your dress. Kicking off your heels and throwing them behind you. 

"We may continue." you snatched the flowers and continued walking. Giggles and chuckles sounded from each area. 

You reached the end and Harry kissed your cheek before sitting with the Weasley's. 

You joined everyone and stood next to Hermione, across from Fred. His smile was as big as the moon and tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. 

"We are gathered today to celebrate the marriage of Y/N Y/L/N and Fred Weasley." the officiant said. He continued on before saying, "I'm assuming you have vows?"

You and Fred gave him a nod. "You may proceed." he said.

"You wanna go first?" Fred asked. Everyone around him laughed. 

"Sure. I'll go first." 

You cleared your throat before beginning, 

"Freddie. I have loved you ever since fourth year. I knew since the moment I saw you, okay maybe not the moment but you get it." the audience chuckled. 

"My life is never boring when I'm with you. Freddie, you've been the light of my life. Everything has changed since I met you. You're my moon, my stars, the whole damn galaxy." 

Fred smiled, a tear falling down his cheek. 

"If I didn't have you, I don't know where I would be. Every single part of me loves you more than you know. Your arms are my safe place and there's nowhere I'd rather be than with you." 

Little sniffles were coming from around you, "And you?"

Fred took a deep breath before beginning,

"Y/N, I have loved you since day one. I may not always show it, but trust me, I do. You are the person I want to wake up next to, the one I want to be there when I get hurt. The one I want when nothing goes right."

"I adore every part of you. Your hair and the way your eyes are illuminated by the moonlight. Your smile when it lights up my face. And how short you are."

"I remember the first day I met you, on the train. I came to make fun of my brother but there you were. You in a book and all. You were adorable even then. I love you more than life itself and I will never let you forget it."

Aw's and ooh's surrounded you.  

A small tear dropped from your face. 

The officiant cleared his throat, "The rings?" Harry brought the rings up. Fred slipped yours on your finger and you did the same with his.  

"Repeat after me Mr. Weasley, I Fred Weasley take Y/N to be my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I Fred Weasley take Y/N to be my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Thank you."

He told you to repeat after him and you did,

"I, Y/N Y/L/N take Fred Weasley to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I now call you Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. You can now kiss the bride."

Fred practically ripped you from your position. He bowed you before capturing your lips in a sweet embrace. George ripped off his tie, "Thank Merlin! Let's go drink!" 

~~~

You danced at your after party and enjoyed your time. Fred couldn't stop calling you Mrs. Weasley all night. 

"Care to dance, Mrs. Weasley?" 

"Of course, Mr. Weasley."

You were jumping around with everyone until you heard that particular tune chime in and the dance floor cleared except for you and Fred. 

"Come on, love. This is it." 

And just like magic, the song began.

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

You danced with Fred and it was as if no-one else was there.

No-one else mattered more than the two of you. 

It was the man you'd always still love. 

And the words ran through your head once more, 

I still love you.

~THE END~

author's note:

thank you all for this amazing journey. it has been more than what i ever expected. i remember when i first started this fanfiction, not expecting much more than maybe 50 reads but here we are at 1.6K. it means more than you all will ever know. thank you for sticking with me till the end but for now, i love you all 3000.

-corinne:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 335 48
Title pretty much says it. I do take requests. There will be warnings. Mainly guys, I don't own any of these characters JK Rowling does. ✌️,E Most i...
9.2K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
86.7K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...