ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

You cuddling with Fred underneath the sheets of his bed. You couldn't wait to give Hermione details later. He was holding in you in a way that seemed like you would fall from his grasp at any second. "Hey, you okay Freddie?" you asked seeing him like this made you sad.

"I'm fine. I just.. I'm worried." he stated sighing.

"Worried about what?" you asked him wanting to know what was bothering him.

"That one day I'll wake up and you'll be gone. You won't be there anymore."

You then sat up on the bed and grabbed Fred's chin, making him face you. You stared into his eyes and said "Fred. I love you more than life itself. I'm never going anywhere."

"You know.. you didn't have to get so cheesy." he snickered. "Oh shut your mouth." you laid back down beside him. "Hey.. What about George?" you asked Fred knowing the George would 1000% come in and ruin this perfect moment.

"Oh don't worry about him. I had Hermione let him know about everything." he reassured.

"What do you mean everything?" you asked curiously. "Oh yeah.. Um when me and Granger left you lot we went into the book shop to look for a gift.. For you. I wanted this night to be special and it um.. was." he said letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"That is incredibly sweet of you Freddie." you said kissing him on the cheek.

"I should get up and go to my dorm though.. I don't want to intrude or shit." you said your voice trailing off.

"No it's fine! You can stay if you want to.." Fred started. "No really Freddie, it's fine." you said swinging your legs over the side of the bed. The minute your legs touched the ground you collapsed to the floor.

"Shit! Y/N are you okay?" Fred asked his eyes full of concern.

"Yes I'm okay. Hang on." you said getting up off the ground.

But the minute you applied the tiniest bit of pressure to your legs you fell right back over.

"Y/N! Wait.." Fred looked you up and down.

"What Freddie?" you asked trying to get up off the floor.

He then lifted you up and placed you on the bed. Once he laid you down he leaned into your ear and whispered.

"Oh nothing just the fact that I gave it to you so good, you can't walk." he said smugly.

"Oi! Shove off." you said lightly smacking his arm.

"Fine. But you need to stay here tonight. I'll go down and tell George to find somewhere else to sleep." he said exiting the dorm.

You kinda felt bad taking George's room but you also wanted to spend the night with Fred. The two of you had been in the same bed before but not as a couple.

You couldn't wait to feel his arms around you. And the smell of cinnamon flood your nose when he laid next to you.

Your mind was flooded with Fred until the man himself walked in.

"Georgie said it was fine. He'll sleep on the couch. He said he'll get you back later." he laid next to you.

"Oh dear Merlin.." you said cuddling into Fred.

Your nose filled with gunpowder and cinnamon as he pulled you under his arm. His ginger hair looked beautiful in the moonlight.

Fred was staring at you also. Your eyes mesmerized him in a way he didn't understand. The way your chest heaved up and down with each breath you took. Your beauty was beyond compare.