ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

tw: sexual harrassment, sexual assault, and mild rape. i'm so sorry to anyone who has experienced anything like this, it never should've happened. i send my love<3

-corinne

~~~

The night continued, you had fallen asleep on Fred's chest. He was watching your breathing. You put him in awe. Every single part of you. 

He loved.

Your hair when it swayed. The way your eyes shone through the darkest light. Your lips were soft and tender. 

The way your stomach lifted up and down with each breath you took. Your legs that were just the right size for him. 

You were everything he needed, and more. 

Finally it was getting to be midnight and even though you had a little leeway on your parents because they felt bad for abusing you as a child.

You knew they'd still be worried. 

Fred slightly shook you, causing you to mumble random things. 

"Y/N, darling? We have to get home. I promise I'll see you Monday morning." Fred continued in your ear. 

You woke from your long nap, "Just five more minutes." 

You pulled him back down to the blanket. "Fine." he grumbled, pretending to be mad. 

"Oh please. You love me." his arms wrapped around you once more. His familiar scent of cinnamon, gunpowder and broomsticks filled you. 

You both fell asleep once more, not having a worry in the world.

~~~

You startled awake randomly, "Shit. What's the time?"

Your eyes caught the clock that read.

7:00 AM.

Fuck. 

"What time is it? It was 1 a couple of minutes ago." Fred got up and pulled his new quidditch jersey over his head. 

You were in his sweatshirt and your dress was on the floor. 

"It was one, six hours ago!" you yelled and began to pack everything into a bag. 

"Oh shit." Fred mumbled and began helping you pack things. Molly and Arthur would flip the script if they saw Fred wasn't there. 

His family didn't know you were dating. At all. 

"We gotta go, Freddie." you began to leave your spot in the forest, the brisk air hitting your face. 

You shivered at the change of temperature. You walked back into the Leaky Cauldron, and saw a woman scrubbing the counters.

"What'll it be?" she rinsed her rag in the sink. The dishes were floating and beginning to assemble a drink making station. 

"Oh nothing. I'm sorry. I have to catch the Knight Bus." you murmed and stumbled outside. 

She let out a sigh and with a whip of her wand the dishes began putting themselves away. You were pacing the sidewalk. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna give my bloody parents a fucking heart attack. Shit." you repeated. 

Suddenly Fred grabbed your shoulders and made your turn to face him. He looked deep into your eyes, "Y/N. It's going to be fine. You can spend all day with your parents. And.. um.."