โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

Par iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... Plus

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

The Sleepover. [PART 1]

650 8 46
Par iluvvvme_

It was a normal dark but peaceful night, 6 girls were having a sleepover. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Of course Pinkie. What's a sleepover without Pinkie? Anyway, They weren't doing anything specific. They were just talking, laughing, Things they would do at a normal sleepover. 

Pinkie Pie: "So Yeah, That's how I got suspended." Pinkie said, Making a conclusion to her story.

Rarity: "Perhaps that isn't a really bad thing, darling-"

Pinkie Pie: "After I broke her leg and gave her a concussion." Pinkie said, Everyone's eyes widen.

Rarity: "Darling wait- I-"

Twilight: "How is this even possible, Pinkie?" Twilight asked in shock.

Pinkie Pie: "Well, She should've never punched me in my face and knocked me into the book case in the library." Pinkie said.

Rainbow Dash: "She did kinda deserve it, Not gonna lie."

Applejack: "Agreed." 

Fluttershy: "Um, Well...Don't you think what you did was...Kinda rude, Pinkie Pie? I mean...She could be injured badly-"

Pinkie Pie: "She is injured." Pinkie said, cutting off Fluttershy's sentence. 

Fluttershy: "Well, I mean...Don't you think it was a little...Ya know...Harsh? I mean she's hurt, Perhaps you could've...Told the teacher instead of beating her up?" Fluttershy suggested.

Rarity: "Oh Fluttershy, You're too kind. That girl deserved some type of punishment."

Fluttershy: "But I mean if you never touched her in that way, Then you would've never got suspended, Pinkie. She would've been the one who got suspended." Fluttershy said in a kind tone.

Pinkie Pie: "Well, She deserved it. I was gonna fight back, I don't care if I get suspended or not. She was gonna have some type of punishment." Pinkie Pie.

Rarity: "Okay girls, Enough about school. You don't know how bad I wanna get away from that place." Rarity said.

Rainbow Dash: "So, What should we do?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight; "We should be asking you, It's your sleepover after all." Twilight chuckled. 

Applejack: "Just no makeovers, There is no way ya'll are getting makeup on my face." Applejack said, Everyone giggled.

Rarity: "Whatever Darling, Anyways-"

Pinkie Pie: "LET'S TELL GHOST STORIES!!" Pinkie shouted, Which startled the 5 of her friends.

Rarity: "That'll be the last thing we'll be doing. Don't forget darling, Fluttershy is here."

Fluttershy: "You know...If you guys wanna tell ghost stories then you can, I'll do it too. Just to make you guys happy. Even If I do get scared." Fluttershy said.

Applejack: "Ya sure, Fluttershy? You know we don't have to if you don't want to."

Fluttershy; "It's fine Applejack, I'll be okay." Fluttershy concluded with a kind smile, Applejack smiled back.

Applejack: "Alright Fluttershy, If ya say so."

Pinkie Pie: "Ouu! Can I tell the ghost story?? Pleaseeee??" Pinkie begged, Everyone rolled their eyes, With the exception of Fluttershy.

Twilight: "Alright Pinkie, Go for it."

Pinkie Pie: "Alright...So...Where should I began? ...There were 6 girls at a late time of night having a sleepover...Just like this one...."

This takes place in the story Pinkie is telling:

One Day, There were 6 girls having a sleepover. Hours after playing, They kept hearing strange noises in the house. They all began to worry. So one of them decided to just speak up.

"Do you guys know where the noise is coming from?" One of the girls asked, One of them shrugged.

"I'm not so sure, Maybe we should go see?" She suggested.

"Hmm...I guess.." And with that being said, The one who volunteered to go downstairs did so. But little did she know....She'll regret it after this...

When she was finally downstairs, She heard the noise again. It was from the kitchen. She went into the kitchen and saw nothing. But then she felt like....Someone was behind her? So she slowly looked back to see who it was. It was this strange looking person. He was pitched black, She started to breath heavily. She tried running back upstairs but he Teleported in front of her. Then he pushed her down the steps. Then once she was on the floor, He teleported in front of her. Then killed her. 

This man was known for haunting kids, Since he had lost in own kids a long time ago. He is still looking for kids to this day...

End of story... 

Pinkie Pie: "And That is the story of The Human of Shadows.." Fluttershy was in the corner weeping and crying. Rainbow Dash got scared a little bit. Yup, She sure did. But didn't show it. But only one person knew her so well.

Applejack: "Oh, So "The Rainbow Dash" Is scared of a ghost story? That's really surprising." Applejack chuckled, Rainbow blushed in embarrassment and....You all know what this is. Rainbow secretly liked when Applejack teased her, She thought it was cute but annoying at the same time.

Rainbow Dash: "N-No....I-I'm not scared! That's you!" Rainbow stuttered, Applejack laughed.

Pinkie Pie: "Hehe, Dashie. If you're scared, Just admit it. Even thought there is nothing to be scared of. Besides, He's not real anyway. That was just make believe. And same goes for you Fluttershy, Nothing to be scared of." Pinkie said with a grin, Fluttershy eventually stopped crying. Rarity still hugged her for comfort. 

Rarity: "Pinkie's right, Darling. Nothing to be scared of, It isn't real." She said.

Fluttershy: "O-Okay...I-If you say so..." Fluttershy said meekly. Pinkie suddenly yawned.

Pinkie Pie: "I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed now." Pinkie said, Getting comfortable in her sleeping bag. Everyone else did the same. Well...Except Applejack. She took over Rainbow's bed.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ! How you just gonna take over my bed like that!?" Rainbow scolded, Applejack giggled cutely.

Applejack: "I don't know, Because I want to?" She said with a slight giggled. Rainbow groaned lightly.

Rainbow Dash: *sigh* "At least scoot over would ya?" Rainbow asked. Applejack shook her head.

Applejack: "Oh come on, I ain't that big. Just get in the bed, I am short after all. As much as I hate to admit it.." Applejack mumbled at the last words. Then they heard Pinkie giggle.

Pinkie Pie: "Silly, Jackie! You've always been teased by us because of your height. After all, You're only 4-"

Applejack: "Shut up, Pinkie!" Applejack scolded. While Pinkie and Applejack going back and forth with Each other. Rainbow felt...Weird. She felt like someone was behind her. She slowly looked back to see who it was. Nothing was there. Then she looked back at where she was looking at first, She could've sworn she seen a black shadow right there, Which made her gasp quietly.

"Rainbow?" 

Rainbow Dash: "Huh?" 

Applejack: "Ya okay? You kinda looked...frighten?"

Rainbow Dash: "Oh...No. I'm fine, Everything is fine." She said, Applejack nodded. And with that, They all went to sleep. Rainbow WAS sleeping peacefully, But felt strange. So she woke up, She woke up and seen that same black shadow she seen before she went to bed. It was terrifying to her so she had to scream. Which woke up all of her friends.

Rarity: "What the heck?"

Applejack: "What happened?"

Pinkie Pie: "Oh come the freak on! Do I ever get sleep?" Pinkie blurted out. 

Twilight: "Rainbow, What happened. Was that you?" Twilight asked in a concerned tone.

Rainbow Dash: "I-...You may think I'm crazy but...I seen...A black shadow.." She mumbled the last words.

Pinkie Pie: "A black shadow? Hey, Are you seeing things? I told you that story isn't real. There's nothing to worry about Rainbow. If it scared you so bad, Why didn't you just-" Pinkie was cut off. The lights had flickered. Twice. Everyone gasped.

Pinkie Pie: "Say so.." Pinkie whispered, A bit frightened to be exact. 

Rarity: "What.....Just happened." Rarity said, Obviously lost for words because she was shocked. 

Twilight: "I'm not sure girls, The lights just flickered...And...Nobody else is in the house. Rainbow's parents aren't home so...Who could it be..?" Rainbow's eyes widen when she saw what was behind Twilight. That black shadow again..

Rainbow Dash: "Twilight! Behind you!"

Twilight: "Huh?" Twilight turned behind her, Nothing was there.

Twilight: "Rainbow...I don't see anything."

Pinkie Pie: "I'm confused, Is My friend having mental problems??"

All except RD: "Pinkie!" 

Pinkie Pie: "What? I was just-" Pinkie was cut off again because the lights had cut off. Now it was pitched black in the room. 

FS and R: "What's happened?"

Applejack: "Oh my gosh.."

Twilight: "Rainbow or Pinkie, You guys are the only people that are heavy in here. Get the heck off of me."

Pinkie Pie: "Huh? I'm not on you. Wait..Am I?"

Rainbow Dash: "Wait what- I'm confused. What's happening. Seriously."

Twilight: "Guys, This isn't funny! Let go of the leg."

RD and PP: "I'm not grabbing anyones leg." Suddenly they heard a scream, It came from Twilight. 

Applejack: "Twilight? Is that you screaming? What's happening?" Then, The scream was no longer to be heard. The lights had turned back on. Twilight was gone.

Pinkie Pie: "TWILIGHT!" Pinkie screamed.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh my gosh...How did this happen?"

Fluttershy: "I-I...Don't tell me the...T-The human of Shadows c-came h-here..." Fluttershy stuttered.

Rarity: "Fluttershy, That can't be possible. That's just a story."

Pinkie Pie: "Right, Must of been some other creature that came in here. But no time to discover who the creature is. We need to find out where our friend is!" Pinkie declared.

Rainbow Dash: "I just...I don't even know what to say.." Applejack walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Applejack: "Rainbow, I'm so sorry for teasing ya. I guess, It probably was real. I mean even if it wasn't, I don't think I should be teasing ya like that. I'm sorry, Rainbow." Applejack said, Then she gave her a hug. Rainbow hugged back. 

Rainbow Dash: "I-...I need a moment." Rainbow said, Applejack nodded. Rainbow went to the bathroom and shut the door. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. 

Rainbow Dash; "I don't believe it...The story Pinkie told...can't be true..right? She said so herself, It's just an ghost story. That's the question, Is it a story? Or is it real?" Rainbow just sighed, She decided she was gonna get something to drink. So she went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup. Then she poured some water in it, Suddenly she heard a scream. Then some other screams following behind it. Her eyes widen. She quickly went upstairs to her bedroom, She opened the door. Her eyes widen in shock and fear. There was blood on the floor and the window was open. Well, That been open actually. Just never discovered it until now. 

Rarity: "Is everyone okay?" Rarity asked.

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah but...Aren't we missing someone?" Pinkie asked.

Rainbow Dash: "Are you guys okay? What happened?" Rainbow asked. 

Fluttershy: "G-Girls...A-Applejack...She's gone.." Rainbow frozed. She stopped what she was doing and without thinking, She dropped the glass up and it broke in pieces. 

Rainbow Dash: "Oh...My celestia." Rainbow said, Not knowing what else to say. She put her hand o her chest. This was Applejack we were talking. She's been her best friend for like...forever. She couldn't imagine loosing someone like Applejack. She felt like she was about to punch somebody. She felt her knees go weak. 

Pinkie Pie: "Rainbow...Are...You okay?" Pinkie asked nervously.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack...she's...she's gone." Rainbow was breathing heavily. She couldn't believe it. So unexpectedly, She fainted...

                                                                                            To be continued...

So yeah, That's part 1. Part 2 coming soon guys, Comment what ya'll think! :) And yes, cliffhanger. I don't care, Be mad :) @Super_flexible I know you mad so you can comment what you want. :) Hehehehehe! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

225K 35.1K 91
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
99.4K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...