Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*26*

1K 76 23
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

The car drives into the garage, and I see the girls get out of the van. The car stops and I thank the driver and get out. I join the girls, and some look weirdly at me. I thought the hate would burn hotter than ever. Especially after yesterday when they caught us.

Ruby and Sapphire look a little sad as they regard me. Pearl and Opal still wear the one look reserved for me. The one full of hate and disgust. I don't care. I'll never like those two. The others maybe. It feels to me like they are scared of Pearl and don't want to get on her bad side.

We get to the large studio, as a stage is larger. We're practicing the whole show, and at the end I'm always so exhausted. I hope today will be better. Chun-Hei oversees everything and is pleased. Even if the girls don't like me they don't show it when we're in the spotlight.

At noon, we take a long awaited break, and after eating I go and use the facilities. As I get out of the stall after flushing, I run into Ruby and Sapphire. "Hi," I greet them and proceed to wash my hands. They stay silent and watch me with unreadable eyes. And I don't understand what's happening.

I dry my hands and watch them through the mirror. I dispose of the paper towels, and turn to leave. "No don't leave," and it's so soft I'm shocked. Sapphire has never sounded so quiet. I turn back to them and look expectantly at them.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you these last months. I know this doesn't make it right, but I saw red everytime Jungkook looked at you in the way I wanted him to look at me. And the things Pearl said about you," and she gulps visibly. I'm not scared of what Pearl said. She can't hurt me. She takes a deep breath, "Let's just say, she really hates you." And she smiles sadly. That I know. Again not my problem.

"Me too," whispers Ruby, " at the party, when he dragged you, I just," but she shakes her head. "And then what he said and implied. I'm so sorry that happened. We didn't know, and I'm sorry." She looks at Sapphire, "we're sorry." Ruby says. I look at them, but I don't see any negativity in their eyes so they're not lying. And they don't look down, but hold my stare.

"Thank you. I accept your apology," and I do, but I don't know if we'll ever be friends. They view the world so differently than me. I smile, "Let's go back." I turn and open the door, but Ruby pulls me back. "No wait," and I turn to her again. "I'll back off Taehyung. He doesn't want me, and it took me a long time to see it, but I saw how he looked at you at the party. And I saw it. It hurt, but I saw it." And she smiles at me. What did she see? All I saw was a broken man deeply hurt by something.

"He loves you," and she smiles sadly. I've been hoping it could be, and he loves me as I love him. I don't say anything and turn for the door again, and this time it's Sapphire who stops me. "I don't want to believe it to be true, but I love him so much that I can step aside and give him what he wants. Even if he doesn't know it himself yet." And she tries to smile, but her lips tremble. I nod, and again try for the door and this time they follow me back to the studio.

We practice for the rest of the day, and the show is engraved into my brain. And as Jimin is supposed to pick me up, I take a shower, and get ready. I brought fresh clothes and decided on tight jeans, and a hoodie. I don't know what he's planning and these clothes are right for a lot of occasions.

I wait in front of the building and a taxin stops before me and the door opens. I duck and look, and see a smiling Jimin in the backseat. I get in, and he smells good, so I turn to him, and he pulls me to him. He closes his eyes as he lays my head on his shoulder. As he hasn't said anything I don't feel the need to say anything. And we sit in silence. The Taxi drives us to an unknown location.

He strokes my side, and I snuggle more into him. After half an hour the taxi stops, and as I step out I see the ocean, and the sun is just above it, ready to set. He takes my hand and leads me down a path, and I follow him closely. We still haven't said anything and I wonder what is going on in his head. The path leads to a secluded beach, and I take my shoes off before stepping on the sand. He does the same and leads me to a giant blanket, and a pivknick basket.

We sit down and he side hugs me as we watch the sun dip into the ocean and the colors are intense and as I look at him, I see it reflected in his eyes. He looks at me when the sun isn't visible anymore. He kisses my nose and opens the basket and unloads it. Out comes a lot of finger foods that are supposed to be eaten cold. For drinks he has water.

We eat, and despite the silence I feel content. He even has chocolate covered strawberries and they all know by now, I love fruit, and can never say no. And as he holds one to my lips I bite into it and moan, as the sweet flavor flows over my taste buds. He chuckles, and eats the rest himself. Every morsel of food is consumed and the stars are visible, and as we were eating he lit candles placed into the sand around us and we're bathed in a soft warm glow.

He puts everything into the basket and sets it aside. He then turns to me and cups my cheek, and pulls my face to his and his soft plump lips touch mine and I sigh. I scoot closer and throw my arms around his neck, hugging him tight to me as we eat each other's mouth. His tongue feels so soft and strong as he takes what he wants. And I surrender completely. He spins us and I'm on my back and he hovers over me. He leans down again and coaxes my lips with his and I part them on an exhale and he pushes his long tongue into my wet mouth.

His hands wander, and he finds the hem of my hoodie. When his fingers touch me I moan into the kiss. He sits back and pulls me up, and lift it over my head. I'm not wearing a bra and he groans and licks his lips. He attacks a nipplez and I fall back. He follows right away and bites on the hardened nub. His fingers travel and cares my belly, and reaching my pants he opens them with a little force. Like he can't wait. And I like this side of him. Desperate, and he proves my point, as he sits up again and yanks my pants down my legs with both hands.

Finally free, his hands slides into my panties immediately as his lips attach to a nipple again. I moan as soon as he rubs my clit and the spike of arousal that flows out of me soaks my panties, and he gathers some on his fingers, and rubs my clit after. And the friction is delicious. The sounds leaving me spur him on and he trails his lips up to my neck over my Jaw to my lips and as his tongue slides back into my mouth, his fingers slide into me and I'm so wet it's easy and he groans and moans into my mouth.

I get impatient for him so my hands wander his frame and as I can grab the hem of his shirt I pull it up, and he detaches from my body so I can get rid of it. He resumes his position and I moan as my hands stroke through his soft locks. When he breaks from the kiss, I push on his shoulder and he lets himself fall to the side, and I sit up. I get to my knees next to him, and remove his pants, and then his boxers. He's hard and I want to feel it inside of me, but first a taste, and I lean forwards and lick him. He twitches as he grunts. His fingers slide through my pussy and when I suck him into my mouth he pushes two fingers into me. He pulls out as I pull back. And as I go down he pushes in. And he matches everything I do, and he moans, and his sweet voice turns huskier the more he's aroused.

Suddenly he's unbelievably hard and it feels so good, something so soft yet so hard, it's incomprehensible. He groans low and long just before he spills himself into me. And I swallow it all. He pants and a sheen of sweat coats his body and he pulls his fingers out of me and licks them clean. He maneuvers me so I'm sitting on his chest and as I look down my body his eyes snare me and I can't look away. His mouth slowly inches closer and closer.

At the first lick my breath stutters and he chuckles against my clit. It tickles in a very arousing manner. His lips feel divine and his tongue is just plain magic as he creates the pleasurable haze that's fallen over us. I lean up on my knees, and rub myself over his mouth and tongue. When he bites down on my clit and pushes two fingers into me again I freefall into a pool full of pleasure. And he thrusts his fingers through my climax and prolongs it for so long the over sensitivity almost becomes too much. He slowly, and softly licks everything I give him and he pulls his fingers back and licks them of too.

He grabs my thighs and pushes me back, so I crawl back over him, and reaching his crotch I feel him poking me. He's hard again. And I moan and his fingers dig into my skin. I lift up, grab him and hold him before the opening and then I slowly sink down and feel him drag and rub against my walls, I moan. He moans as well and he pulls on me, and I slide down faster.

I set a steady pace bouncing up and down, and he slides in and out without a problem, and the friction is so delicious, I want more, so I speed up, but it still is not enough. And I fall forwards and roll my hips as my lips lick his chest up to his neck and I don't stop. And when my tongue slides into his mouth he spreads his legs and thrusts up. Hard and fast. His hands are on my lower back. Holding me down and close to him. He increases his pace and suddenly rolls us over and now I'm on my back and look up into his eyes. They shine with a unreadable emotion.

He balances himself on his knees and elbows, but the rest of him is heavy on top of me. And I don't mind one bit. The skin to skin is hot and I revel in it. He moves again and starts slow. And he builds it gradually. The spring in my belly coils tighter and tighter and as he grows harder and harder as he pounds into me in absolute bliss, he triggers my orgasm as he bits down on my shoulder, and his hands grab me forcefully. I shake and clench around him and he growls his release and he twitches non-stop.

He kisses me lazily and doesn't seem like he wants to move. I don't mind. I like where he is at the moment and where I am too. Eventually he rolls of me and I look up at the stars. They shine brightly and I get a little chilly so I roll to my side and mold myself against him and he pulls me into his arms. He chases the chill away. And I doze off, but after ten minutes I get shaken awake.

And still he hasn't said anything. And as this was his idea I'll wait. I don't need to talk. Just being near him is great and comfortable. He hands me my clothes and we dress. He gathers the blanket and basket and we walk back up the path after putting our shoes back on. Upstairs is a taxi waiting and he opens the door for me. I get in and he follows. He hugs me close and that's the way we sit for the entire ride.

We get out, after the taxi stops in front of our house. And as we walk into the entrance and take our shoes off I realize that he, and with it me, never spoke a word. I walk to my room, and to my surprise he pushes me in. He closes the door and turns me around and divests me of my clothes again, and as I watch him his eyes turn darker and darker. Hmm looks like he wants to start round two and I have an idea in my head. It could turn ugly, but I don't believe it will come to that.

I break the silence and be the first to speak. "Please lick and kiss me all-over?" And he chuckles and licks his lips. He dips his head and softly bites my shoulder and then licks up to my ear. And he does what I asked him, and licks me all over. But more importantly. He licks and sucks the tattoos and Yoongi's mark. And after two minutes I get what I wanted.

'Love? Why did you wake me? You did wake me, didn't you?' And I giggle in my head and then moan, and I can feel his attention pique. 'Want to join me, I need you'

'See you soon'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
53K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
31K 1.2K 37
An OT7 Reverse Harem For centuries there have been seven deadly sins in the universe. They are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth. I...
807K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...