ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

047

18.1K 635 623
By miyahangout

real life !

The first day of TwitchCon is filled with adrenaline. The only downside was that Dream couldn't accompany his friends around like he would have liked. Instead, he was in a room with a microphone, for when they would have their little meet and greet. As the group walked through the now jam-packed convention centre, Aspyn began to feel anxiety overpower her previous excitement. What if they didn't like her? What if they outright make fun of her? What if she didn't meet their expectations?

George could practically feel the negative energy surging from the small girl beside him as they began walking to a small booth, and felt increasingly concerned. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He whispered near her ear. He didn't want to bombard her with questions, but also felt uncomfortable not doing anything to help. He watched as she fiddled with her fingers, which was a quirk she tended to have when she was nervous.

"I... I'm just a bit nervous," she dialled down the extent of her nervousness, not wanting to seem unreasonable or bring too much attention to herself.

George frowned and paused in his step. He turned to face her, placing both hands on her shoulder. She looked up at him, and he could see the timorous state she was in from the look in her eyes. "Breathe for me, darling. In.... out..." They took deep breathes together for a few minutes, enough to calm Aspyn's rapidly beating heart to a minimum. "Everyone loves you, and I'll be right beside you the entire time. Okay?" He laced his fingers with hers and gave her hand a small squeeze. Aspyn felt her heart flutter. He was here. George was here.

It felt nice, being heard. He didn't brush off her anxiousness like she thought he would. And he didn't even mention if he was nervous to try and downplay her own feelings. He was simply there, with her.

With a small smile, Aspyn squeezed his hand in response. "Okay."

And George kept his promise. He stood by her the entire time, only moving away if a fan wanted a picture with Aspyn or him alone. But even then, the space between them was left to a minimum. Every few minutes, he would check on her with a questioning gaze and a slight squeeze, enough to ask if she was okay without a direct, verbal question. Each time he would take out his water bottle, he would offer Aspyn a sip. It was as if this was the day Aspyn realized how much her friendship with George actually meant to her.

Awhile later, Aspyn and George separated from their group of friends to venture off and find her brother. Awkwardly stepping back a bit, George gave Aspyn space to hug Poki and Lily when she spotted them. He watched as she excitedly wrapped her arms around them, and didn't wait much until talking animatedly with them about God knows what.

He saw her gesture behind herself to him, and both Poki and Lily's eyes followed her hand until ultimately meeting George's gaze. He gave a small wave and a smile, earning the same in return. He was messaging Dream while he was waiting for Aspyn, who was complaining about being stuck in a room all alone with no one. George laughed and messaged him back, telling him to download Minecraft on the computer in the room in a half-joking manner.

Dream didn't respond after that. George wouldn't be surprised if he actually downloaded the game.

Aspyn began walking back to George and opened her mouth to talk to him, when her gaze was caught by someone behind him, and her face morphed into an expression of another one of excitement. George smiled as Aspyn ran up to the figure. He was glad to see her smiling so often. Her own happiness enhanced his.

"Bretman!" She cheered, waddling sightly in their hug.

"Angel, oh my God! Hi, girl!" When Aspyn released him from the hug, Bretman's eyes travelled to George, who was stood right beside her. His eyebrows perked up in interest, and not wanting George to hear, he asked Aspyn, "Ito ba ang lalake?" He smirked, asking the girl if this was the guy she had asked advice for a few days ago.

George stood confused since he didn't understand what he said, but Aspyn gave Bretman a small nod of confirmation, watching as his smirk grew. "Bretman, this is George. George, this is Bretman." She introduced the two properly.

"Nice to meet you," George added politely.

Bretman, with no rude intent, was very straightforward. "Oh, you play Minecraft with Dream, don't you?" Dream and Bretman had played Among Us together a few times, with Karsyn's friend group.

Aspyn scrunched her nose at the tone he was delivering, "Bretman!" She scolded half-heartedly.

"What? I wasn't saying it in a bad way!" He defended. "Anyway, that's cool. So George, are you single? Any ladies?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Both Aspyn and George's cheeks flamed red. "Uh—excuse me?" George thought he heard wrong.

"Bretman!" Aspyn groaned in embaressment.

"Oh come on, it was just a question!" He laughed, slinging his arm around Aspyn with a teasing grin. She knew the gears in his head were turning, and hoped what Bretman was trying to pull wasn't too obvious to George. Bretman turned to George and added, "and no offence, but you're not really my type. Gusto ko si Corpse." Aspyn laughed when Bretman brought up his little infatuation with Corpse.

"Uh... I am.. not really looking to, uh, date?" It came out more like a question than an answer, earning Bretman's interest. "Well actually, I mean... I just, I wouldn't— I wouldn't go out to look for someone to date, you know? Whatever happens, happens." George dared to glance at Aspyn, wondering if she knew he was referring to her. He wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

"Angel!" George was too busy thanking God for Karsyn's interruption. "Hey, George! Sup man, you met Bretman?" Karsyn and George did a small handshake, and Aspyn's grin widened. She never thought something so small could make her so happy.

"Yeah, we're basically best friends now!" Bretman answered for George, who nodded in agreement with an awkward smile. Turning back to Aspyn, Bretman spoke again. "By the way, Angel, your outfit is so fucking cute. I'm surprised no one commented on it."

Aspyn beamed, "thank you!" She looked down at her black and white knitted sweater giggly, one that she had bought with Karl on a sweater hunt. It was layered on top of a black turtleneck and she wore a white beanie to top it off. Karl and Niki had prepared her outfit today.

With his arm still slung around Aspyn, he leaned his head on hers and looked at George. "Doesn't she look pretty, George?" He prompted him with a knowing grin.

George's response was interrupted by Karsyn's belching. "Gross, I'm not staying to hear George call my little sister pretty. I'll catch you guys later." He gave them a two finger salute before sauntering off to his friends.

Unaffected, George shrugged. "I mean, I guess. She's pretty everyday though."

Aspyn shook her head, a wide grin on her face. Bretman chuckled, "Jusko! Halatang gusto mo siya!" He said to George, but more so to Aspyn considering George couldn't understand what he said. Bretman's words, however, left Aspyn beet-red, and she yelped a quick goodbye as she frantically tugged George away.

"What did he say? You're as red as you usually are when I compliment you." George teased with a curious look on his face.

Aspyn shook her head. There was no way she would tell George that Bretman said something along the lines of George liking her. "He um... he said your... hair is nice?" It was barely believable.

George let out a small noise of amusement at the half-assed lie. Tilting her chin up to properly look her in the eyes, he cocked his head. "It's not nice to lie, darling."

instagram !

Liked by quackity, tommyinnitt, and others

heyangel day 1 of TwitchCon! i met so many wonderful cc's and all of you! <3
Tagged: bretmanrock, sykkuno, lilypichu

View all 6, 201 comments

user BRETMAN

user ANGEL AND SYKKUNO OH MY GOSDHWJ

bretmanrock HEY BABES <3
heyangel <33333

pokimane so fun meeting you!
heyangel you too! <3

user you were so lovely to meet! i'm so glad i went 😭😭
user omg you're so lucky! what was she like?
user she was so nice! she complimented my rings and asked where they were from, and i ended up giving her one even though she was so reluctant to take it. she signed my phone case too and we took like seven pictures. she's honestly such a kind person, and she was so down to earth!
user awwww

lilypichu <33333333
heyangel liked this comment!

user i wish i could go but i'm poor 😭

user I WANT TO MEET YOU 😩

sykkuwu fun day! 😊
heyangel liked this comment!

MIYA SPEAKS !

hey besties! i'm on spring break now,
so you already know i'm gonna be
working on drafts and updates 😩.

anyway, how are all of you? :D
i hope you're well and that you're
taking care of yourself. ILY

also ik you guys were hyping me up
the last time i photoshopped but it
just looks weird to me HAHAHAH.

<3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 13.7K 65
"𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛" -𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑥𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟- George if you're reading this please leave...
2.6M 85.2K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
157K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
623K 16.9K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...