Runnin' Outta Moonlight

By BrianaLamb5

My parents thought it was a good idea to sell there youngest daugther, which is me. I am 17 years old and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

367 16 4
By BrianaLamb5

Dean...

I just pulled into the driveway,I park my car and I turn it off.I get out and head into the house.

I unlock the door, I walk in shut the door behind me I see Adam smirk as he walks passed me he is heading up stairs and I'm heading to the kitchen to go see Brielle

I put my things down and I walk, down the hall that leads to the kitchen.I lean on the entryway of the kitchen.I smile when I see our girl dancing in the kitchen.Gosh I love this woman so damn much.

I have my arms folded, and I have a huge smile on my face as she dances around.

I had enough and I walk up right to her, she does not see me I stand behind her and she is stirring the pot she spins around.

I slam my lips to hers for a hot and rough kiss,she does the same thing.Shw throws her arms around my neck.I pick her up and she wraps her sexy legs around me.I push her up against the cold fridge she gasp in my mouth as I shove my tounge down her throat she moans I moan as well.She pulls on my hair as I suck on her tounge.She sucks on my tounge we both moan loudly.

We break apart from each other we both are smiling,we are both breathing heavy.She leans in again but she rubs her nose on mine and I ru  my nose on hers.I walk her over to the kitchen island and I put her on top of it.

*I love you sweetheart.*

*I love you too Baby.*

He growls, I giggle this man is amazing he treats me great so does Adam.I got lucky to have not one but two great guys.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back....

*Dean baby, I missed you today.*

*Brielle I missed you so much you are all I think all day long.*

I run my hands up and down her thighs, I notice she does not have no panties and I drop to my knees.I run my tounge up and down her soaking wet folds.I rub her pink jewel with my thumb as my tounge darts in and out of her...

Adam!

Fuck baby girl scream for me..

I keep licking, lightly fighting and sucking, she pushes my head closer to her and I smile as I blow hot air on her.

She moans and giggles she cųms all over my face I clean up every drop of her.Some is running down her leg,  I smirk I run my tounge up her leg to her thigh...

You taste so sweet..

I jump on my feet and kiss her sweetly so she can taste herself on my lips.She sucks on my neck leaving her mark which I love and we are rests our foreheads agsinst one another trying to catch out breath. But we both are smiling.

Hey guys I will also be on here tomorrow  as well sorry for the late update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...