∂єѕтιиу ℓιєѕ (иαℓυ)

By anime_gal17

Natsu dies on an extremely hard mission and Lucy thinks he's dead, until she reaches for her keys and finds a... More

Chapter 1: Don't leave...
Chapter 2: Mission
Chapter 4: Return
Chapter 5: Feelings get the best of people
Chapter 6: Tears of Pain
Chapter 7: Little chat
Chapter 8: Training
Chapter 9: Cake?
Chapter 10: Odds are against her
Chapter 11: Alive
Chapter 12: Leaving
Chapter 13: Train ride
Chapter 14: The Cave
Chapter 15: Fire
Chapter 16: Apology
Chapter 17: WHAT?!
Chapter 18: Monsters
Chapter 19: The Center
Chapter 20: Fight
Chapter 21: [END]
Chapter 22: Bonus Chapter

Chapter 3: The Golden Key

2.4K 66 11
By anime_gal17

Lucy felt weird magical power coming from her keys, like Natsu was still beside her, getting motion sickness.

She got off the train and into the town of Clove, to capture some rogue mages.

She noticed the marble, white, house in the distance, and knocked on the door.

"Hello. Are you the Fairy Tail wizard that accepted the job?" The man asked.

Lucy nodded. "Yes, sir. I will go capture the mages."

Lucy POV

I was walking in the forest for about an hour now, and I haven't seen any weird things. Suddenly, I felt a weird magical power from the tree, and it was increasing. I felt an arrow whizz by, and I dodged.
One more second, I would have died, I thought.

I turned around and saw a group of people, all dressed in blood red.

"So you're the Mage that they have sent to kill us? You're no more than a weak little girl. We are the mages of a dark guild called Saturn," the one in the middle said. "My name is Justin. Happy job!"

I browsed through my keys so they wouldn't get away, but for some reason, they wouldn't open.

"Open, Gate of the Lion! Loke!" I yelled, but there was pure silence after that.

"Open, Gate of the Virgin, Virgo!"

"Open, Gate of the Bull, Taurus!" None of them worked. There was one left. The one with the flames.

"Open, Gate of the Flames, Fire!" I yelled. I gasped at the sight. It was no more than...

"Natsu..."
----------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, guys. I promise I will make the next chapter longer. Bye ~Anime_Gal17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 550 17
A mission Team Natsu takes on goes unexpectedly wrong when Jellal is sent to stop Erza. As she realises her feelings for Gray, will everything end al...
381K 7K 32
Lisanna comes back from Edolas and Lucy feels invisible. Suddenly Lucy disappears, everyone tries to find her, but fails. Lucy comes back, and she's...
19.9K 370 17
Gray and Erza go on a quest together and realised they have mutual feelings for each other. How does the guild react? Find out! Disclaimer: I do not...
314K 8.8K 26
"We're kicking Lucy out of the team and Lissana is going to join in." I can't believe it... "Such a weak Mage does not deserve to be in my team." ...