No Heart (Uta X female ghoul...

Par Utas_Bitch

⚠️disclaimer I do not own any of the Tokyo ghoul characters or the manga/anime⚠️ You used to be in the clowns... Plus

#1 The escape
#4 the explanation
#2 Yue
#5 the shop
#6 first day
#7 the game
#8 little mouse
#9 after itori's 🍋

#3 The ghoul hospital

70 3 2
Par Utas_Bitch

Well hello again If y'all are still reading this chapter then thank you so much I really appreciate y'all reading my weird ass fucked up writing 😬✌🏻

Anyways let's get the story started

✵-----------------------------------------------------------✵

I walked out of Anteiku together with Hinami. It was now about 5pm and since it was winter it was already starting to get dark. We went into some dark alley and I jumped on top of some trashcan and next up some small balcony and then up to the roof. I held out my hand so I could help Hinami up a bit because that last jump was pretty high. She looked at me with her big eyes, secretly asking for a bit off help.

"I know you don't know
me for that long yet but
trust me okay? I'll
catch you if you won't
make it, promise."

"Okay"

She looked at me with those big eyes of hers one last time to check that I was ready to catch her and then she jumped. As I thought she wasn't able to make the jump completely. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her over the ledge of the building. We fell backwards on top of the flat roof. She was now laying on top me while I was still holding on to her arm. Her eyes were still closed, was she alright?

I asked the girl if she was alright and the small girl slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She said she was alright and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back at her and then the both of us got back up. We dusted ourselves of a bit and then started to jump from one roof to the other while Hinami was leading the way.

After about 15 minutes of jumping from roof to roof we finally stopped again. She turned around now facing me.

"We're here.
The secret ghoul
hospital is down here."

I nodded and took out a mask that Touka gave me before we left. It was just a simple black mask with nothing on it. I didn't have my own mask anymore so this will have to do for now till I can make a new one. I putted the mask on.

"Hinami aren't you
gonna put on
your mask too?"

"Why did you
put yours on?
We're just gonna
visit Yue right?"

"Yes but it's dangerous to
let other ghouls that you
don't personally know,
know what you really
look like. Didn't you have
you have your mask on when
you came with Touka or Nishio?"

"I never really thought about
it because we just putted
our masks on when we left
Anteiku then."

I nodded and she putted on her mask too. We jumped down from the roof and landed in the dark alleyway. The dim light that was shining lit a dark door. Hinami pointed at the door so I suppose that that was the entrance to the clinic.

Before I knocked on the door i switched my look to Hinami.

"Leave the talking
to me okay?
I know you've
been here before
but ghoul hospitals can
be dangerous
and can
have more than one
Intention."

She nodded and i knocked on the door and a ghoul opened a small window in the door to look who was there. He asked us to show our kakugans and after we showed him he let us in. Once we walked out of the small hallway and walked through the steel door we entered some completely different room. The floor and walls were all white and there was a small desk were a female ghoul was sitting and asking other ghouls questions as to why they came here and who they were looking for.

We walked over to the row of ghouls that were also waiting in line. I bowed down till Hinami's level and putted my hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you for bringing
me here and also for
putting your trust in me.
You don't know how
much it means to me."

If I wasn't wearing my mask she would have been able to see the smile on my face. The girl just nodded at my sentences and after that gave me a hug. The hug caught me by surprise. I didn't know what to do I just froze in place. She looked up at me while she was still hugging my side. I snapped out of my frozen pose and slowly moved my arms around her. The smile underneath my mask grew bigger. It was nice to see that someone wasn't afraid of me. The only ghouls that ain't afraid of me are my friends and the ones who work at Anteiku so it felt good to know that she wasn't afraid of me. But of course she didn't know what I've done or what I'm capable of doing without feeling any regret... The smile on my face slowly faded.

She let go of me and I looked at her with my head tilted to the side. Then she pointed at the women sitting at the light grey desk. The woman at the desk looked grumpy af. She had the typical bitch look, way to much makeup that was also very and I mean very bright like it was bright purple and the look on her face just matched completely with the make-up.

"Are you just gonna
Keep standing there
or are you actually
gonna move over
here and tell me
why your here?"

While she was talking to me she was just starring at her fake nails while chewing on some chewing gum. After her sentence she looked up to us.

"Well you gonna
move or not"

I swear I could here something snap in my head cause boy did I not like this woman's attitude. She's lucky were in a hospital or I probably already would've hit her. I walked up to the little desk.

My eyes immediately fell on the paper that was laying Infront of her. I've seen this kind of paper before. The symbol in the corner of the paper was that of a ghoul gang. I remembered seeing that symbol from when I used to be the right hand of the 4th wards leader. I was always looking for information about other ghoul gangs that could pose a threat to the clowns or the 4th ward. The symbol on the paper was that of a ghoul gang that was known for cannibalism.

I figured that they were using this secret ghoul hospital as a secret cover up for finding victims to feast on later. And I think that the bitch over there was the one to report that information.

She looked at me and snapped her fingers at me. I swear to god I wanna kill her.

"Name and business"

When she was talking her voice sounded bored af as if she just didn't give two shits about what's going on. I mean I don't blame her it looked a pretty boring job but still.

"Y/n here to see Yue"

"I need your
full name and
the name of
the kid"

"Y/n l/n and
the name of
the kid isn't
important you
got my name
that's enough"

"I said I needed
the girl's name too"

"And I said that
my name
was enough."

I placed my hands on the little desk and leaned closer to the woman.

"Tell your boss
he can try to
come for me
but you won't
get the name
of the kid."

I let my scent get stronger and my aura changed. The woman Infront of my looked as if she was about to piss her pants. Her eyes widened at my comment. She just kept looking at me in shock.

"H...how"

"I know a lot about
ghouls and ghoul
gangs, now what
room is Yue in?"

"23"

The woman looked as if she was still in shock. I just turned around and took Hinami's hand and started walking to the white hallway to our left.

Once we entered the room I saw her. I saw Yue lying there motionless. Hearing the constant beeping of the machine next to her that was keeping her alive. I crouched down next to her and grabbed her hand. Tears started to run down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm
so sorry I didn't
come back sooner."

The little girl placed her hand on my shoulder and I flinched a bit from her sudden touch. I wasn't used to these kind of things. I looked up at her and she started to hug me again.

"I'm sure everything
will be okay with
Yue again."

I hugged her a bit tighter and then let her go. I looked back at my younger sister and gave her a hug too. I moved my head next to her head and started whispering.

"You better
wake up soon.
Stay strong."

Hinami took my hand again and we exited the room. We passed by the little desk again and when the woman saw me again she looked petrified again. I couldn't stop myself from being me and I gave her a little cheerful wave and then turned around to continue walking.

Once we were outside again and jumped back up on some rooftop Hinami turned to me.

"Why didn't you
wanna say my
name to that
woman earlier and
why did she look
so scared after you
said something to her?"

I took of my mask and she did the same thing.

"Did you see that
woman sitting at
that desk ever before?"

"No whenever I
came with Touka
or Nishiki there
always was this
different woman
she was older,
way older and kinder."

"As I thought...that
woman didn't
look like the type
who would willingly
work at a secret ghoul
hospital. They probably
killed the previous
receptionist and replaced
her with that woman.

And to answer your
previous question
I didn't want to give
your name cause
I recognized a symbol
on that paper and I
also noticed that something
was off with that woman
and you just confirmed it.
The symbol on that paper
was that of a ghoul
gang that find and hunts
other ghouls, in other
words they're cannibals."

She looked at me in confusion. Her big eyes scanning my face trying to make sense of what I just said.

"How do you know al that?"

I signed and sat myself down on the roof and looked at her and giving her the sign to do the same. Once she sat down I turned my head looked at her.

"I used to be in a
ghoul gang myself.
You probably don't
know of them but
they were called the
clowns and I was
the right hand of
their leader. I used
to collect information
about other ghoul
gangs that could
attack us or posed a
threat to the clowns.
I also used to spend
a lot of time in the 4th
ward cause I was also
the right hand of the
leader of the 4th ward
back then. Btw they're
the same person."

"So you were some
sort of informant?"

She looked at me with a questioning look on her face. I signed and put a hand on my face.

"Look Hinami I didn't
just collect information
but I also killed, a lot.
I wasn't just his right
hand cause I was only
good at getting information,
it was also cause I am
an exceptionally strong
ghoul and I'm not just
saying that to flatter myself
it's just a fact and I
could do things that most
others couldn't.
I can kill persons without
any sign of remorse or
pity. I'm ruthless.
I'm not a good person

Look...I understand if you
wish to not have anything
to do with me anymore and-"

Before I could finish my sentence Hinami swung her arms around me again and hugged me.

"You don't look like a
bad person to me. To me
you look like y/n"

The little girl looked up to me and I smiled. I swung my arms around her too and hugged her resting my head on her shoulder. After a few seconds I lifted my head back up and started to slowly get back up and she did the same thing.

After we both got up we started to jump from roof to roof again all the way back to Anteiku.

✵-----------------------------------------------------------✵

2000 words

Thats another chapter done hope you like it :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.4K 501 25
In a world losing it's once beautifully kept colours you swear on your father's grave to kill them all every last one of the Ghouls... Time passes by...
129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
12.5K 248 16
Y/N didn't live the best of lives. At the young age of eight he came home to discover his parents murdered. It was later discovered that ghouls were...
209K 7.5K 33
SLOWLY EDITING His husky voice sounded trough the air, "May I?" I couldn't answer, my voice was failing me. If I could, I would've cursed at myself...