Covens At War

Da mrsnicky_

Him and everything he was made my blood boil. His family didnt like mine, mine didnt like his. Our covens wer... Altro

Pilot
Fun
Deals
Hate + Love
Rock wall
Selfishness
Ideas
Establishment
Individual
Technical
Some how
Approval
Explain
Denial
Derogatory
Tentatively
Ordinary
Signal
Unintentional
Recovery
Artificial
Nobility
Development
Childish
Overall
Occasionally
Functional
Untied
Typical
Unbelievable
Critical
Driven
Vital
Distinct
Dismissal
Proven
Logical
Belonging
Clarity
Level
Lovely
Hysterical
Chase
Driven
Bliss
Lethal
Possible
Memories
Prince
Begins
Antic
Upset
Vocal
Hell
Party
<3
Fall
Epic
Finale

Priority

464 11 34
Da mrsnicky_

  2.5 Years Later
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm home!" I yelled as I came through front door of the Salvatores house.

I got back from 2 and a half years back home, almost 3 years of watching little Ben grow up, 3 years of learning and taking charge of my coven. My father taught me everything I needed to know about magic, every spell, everything about our history, every single conflict our family has ever had with the Gemini coven.

Now that I'm back, I'm not going to play pretend with Kai. Not in the slightest.

"Rae!" Stefan said enthusiastically, Valerie came around behind him. He hugged my and I hugged him back. "How in the world have you been?!"

"Good! I've been great! I took over my Coven and... I kind of became a mom."

"You uh... you what?"

"Yeah... Not like my own child but uh... Ben, his mother Jessica passed on. He is my responsibility now."

"Is he uh... is he here?" Stefan asked scratching his head.

"He will be in a few days... if that's ok? I mean I'm sure you have Caroline's little girls around all the time! Oh I bet they would be best friends, Ben is about there age and he is also a siphon. How is she doing, by the way?"

"We have no idea. Me and Valerie dont check in on her since she moved to Hudson." I nodded and my smile fell.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up then."

"No your all ok."

"Well... um... have you seen Enzo lately?"

"Here and there, why?"

"Just need to talk to him about something, he promised me a trip a few years ago and I'm holding him to his word."

"Rae, you shouldn't see him... itll make it worse."

"Stefan, I appreciate your worry. Really, I do. But the day he told me he didnt want to hurt me and then proceeded to leave, that hurt more than hell ever could. If I want to see him, I will." He nodded and just barely backed up. "Are all the vampires Kai turned still running around?"

"Yes ma'am they are." Kai said coming around the corner. "Every time Matt kills one, I make another." He smiled and wrapped his arm around the back of Bonnie's neck.

"The look of you two make me want to vomit." I groaned, picking up the handle of my suitcase with my magic.

"Jealous?" He asked kissing her temple.

"Not even a little." And that was the truth, I wasn't jealous, I was disgusted. But I did miss Damon. I missed him more than anything, and that was the truth.

With the magic I'd learned, I put my clothes in Damon's closet and my suitcase under his bed as I stood with them.

"Thank you for keeping his clothes." I whispered, mainly to myself.

"I knew youd need them for when you came back." Stefan quietly responded. I nodded and sighed.

"What the hell do you guys do every day? Sorry but this seems boring as hell, at least with the coven I could hang out with Benny." Kai perked up at the sound of his name.

"How is the spawn of satan doing?" I snarled at the name he called him.

"Fine. Hes walking and talking like you couldn't believe."

"Jessica let's you around him still?"

"Well even if she didnt she doesn't really have a say in it." He cocked his head and looked confused. "I killed her." I addressed casually. Kais eyes widened with shock and Stefsn chuckled at my calmness.

"But you cant kill your own coven, if anything that's my job."

"Well it not like I told them I killed her, one day she took Benny away from me and I snapped. All I can say is no one missed her, including Ben."

"How'd you do it?"

"Let's just leave that to the imagination..." I smiled. He nodded and took Bonnie away into the other room.

"We are happy you are home, Rae." Stefan said then walked away, Valerie following close behind.

Time to be bad.

My game plan? Easy. I was houng to cloak myself and Bonnie and then knock her out, I'd take her to a warehouse a few towns down and torture her.

The point of this: hurt Bonnie as much as possible while keeping her alive to make Kai feel pain.

Maybe I'll even keep her cloaked so that Kai cant find her and save her...

We will see how I feel.

I quickly ran upstairs into Damons room and immediately called Enzo, he didnt answer. I put up a hearing spell around myself for the moment so no one could listen into my words.

"Hey, I'm back. I want to see him, now. I know Stefan knows but I dont think he'll tell me where Damon is. I want to see him, Enzo. Its killing me. So... please, when you get this, call me." I said hanging up, I wanted to chuck my phone at the floor. But at the same time I didnt, Damon got me this phone and I'd brake myself more if I broke this.

I called Damon's cell, I have been calling him a lot more lately than when he first left. I did it to hear his voice, it was the only thing I had of him other than a few photos I took of him on my phone.

'Hey, its Damon. Dont leave a message, I wont listen to them.' Then a quick cut off. I left a message.

"Hey... I came back in town today. I'm in your room... I missed this place, manly your room." I chuckled unhysterically. "I just wanted to tell you that I still love you, and I think at this point I always will... My anger about all of this hasnt gotten any better, I've hurt Ben a few times back at home. Hes one of the main reasons I want to get myself together. Well, I guess hes the only reason." I sighed and rubbed my forehead, keeping the tears back that started to break through. "I have a plan for that, at least for today. And possibly the next few days. I know you wouldnt approve of it, but your not here to stop me. I'm going to take Bonnie to screw with Kai, and I've told you all about why... not that you'll listen to any of these when you wake." I chuckled again. "I love you, Damon."

A knock on the door, I quickly hung up and took down my spell.

"Come in." I said harshly. Stefan peaked his head in.

"Hey,"

"Need something?"

"Just telling you that me and Val are going to step out for a few. There are some Armory problems and we need to head down." I perked up.

"If you see Enzo-"

"Rae, seeing him will make it worse for you."

"That is the exact opposite of how I feel. If you Enzo, let him know I'm here Stefan. I'm going to see Damon." He nodded and then left, leaving my door slightly cracked. I heard them leave, Kai and Bonnie started to giggle and I felt like killing myself.

I quickly cloaked her and Kai started to panic, making me smile. I cloaked myself aswell and ran downstairs.

"What did you do." She asked seeing Kai freak out.

"Its nothing personal, love. Just doing what I was born to do." I smiled walking towards her.

"And what is that?"

"Simple." I smiled as I leveled with her, I looked over at Kai looking frantically around the room and starting to walk around calling out for her. I looked back at Bonnie who was frightened. "Making his life absolute hell."

I put a spell on her that put her in a temporary coma, she would wake up in about a half hour. Exactly enough time to get her to the warehouse and tied up.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" She groaned waking up.

"I already told you that, sweetie. I'm doing exactly what I was born to do, hurt Kai. You play a huge part on that, seeing as you've been his girlfriend for about 3 and a half years now. Perhaps even longer... seeing as he was in the prison world with you. But it's been on and off, right?"

"That's none of your concern."

"Oh I think it is. You see, your life is in my hands right now... so if I ask you to blink, I suggest that you blink." She grimaced at me while I smiled at her. "Now, on and off right?"

She nodded.

"Though so. Hes never been able to keep a relationship." She glared at me confused. "I grew up with him, you know this. I watched him throughout everything in his life. That was my duty as a 13 year old girl who would later take on leader of a coven with a sworn enemy. I was supposed to be watching Jo, no one trusted that Kai was a siphon and they all assumed he'd die. And they were wrong. I knew exactly who to watch."

"Yes but you were given the leader to your coven off of a technicality."

"Is that what he told you?" She nodded and I laughed. "I merged with my brother that week, killing him in the process. And your boyfriend tried to stop me so many times... he didn't believe I could make it, but he knew exactly how to motivate me. If you know what I mean." I smiled devilishly at her as she looked at me with pure disgust.

"You were with Damon when you left with him." She whispered.

"Yes, I was. But he was making all the moves, Bon Bon. While he was with you."

"No... he wouldnt do that to me."

"Oh yes, he would. The way he touched me, he talked to me with such care, he tried to blame the way he cared for me on other things but I could see right through his terrible lies."

"He cheated?"

"Technically no. Because that means I'd have cheated on Damon, and I'd never do that." She scoffed at me, I pulled my head back with eyebrows raised. I threw my fist back to punch her.

"Motus!" She yelled and I stopped my action because of my laughter.

"Oh god... you put so much enthusiasm in that! Ah that was cute." I said wiping under my eye. "But, not cute enough to let you go, sorry!" I punched her, this time not stopping or slowly down my movement, she screamed.

"Dont worry, little one. You won't die as long as I torture you inside this warehouse. I can break your bones... make you bleed... rip your heart out, and as long as you stay in this building, you'll be perfectly fine." She nodded and I quickly sunk my hand onto her chest with a smile as she cried out a bloody scream. "But that doesnt mean you wont feel any pain, that doesnt mean you wont come out with scars." I giggled and pulled her heart out.

Being bad was fun.

Maybe I should call father to get one of the Mikaelsons over here. I'd never met them but they were surprisingly apart of our history throughout the 1600s for the Sun and Moon curse.

I knew that the Salvatore and Mikaelsons were mutuals though, they'd probably never help.

I pulled my phone out and took a photo of Bonnie and sent it to Kai.

'Found her! Heard you panicking earlier. :)'

I still held her heart, I held the bloody thing in my hand still, I took a photo of that too.

'Do you think she will need this? Its smell delicious, if you are coming to bury her next to Elena I'd bring me a snack.'

'Elena isnt dead.'

"What?!" I yelled. Bonnie then gasped for air, trying to pull her arms up to touch her chest but was blocked by chains. "See! Your alive! Dont worry your not immortal, yet."

"Yet?!"

"Shush! Is Elena dead?" Her face went blank as she leaned back. "Bonnie, answer. Now."

"No. The night Damon thought he killed her... Kai was with him. He put a stupid coma spell over her and it appeared to Damon he had killed her because she wasnt moving and barely breathing."

"Where is she? Elena."

"In a coffin, next to Damon." She smiled and anger raged through me. I set my phone in a table next to us and snapped her arm backwards, she screamed loudly and I smiled.

"Hurts, doesnt it?" She whimpered and nodded. "Good, because that'll happen about a hundred more times before I allow Kai to find you." I smiled grabbing her knee and twisting it around backwards. My smile grew as she cried out in pain.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

46.8K 1K 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
18K 993 12
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
13.7M 572K 40
This book is now TOTALLY FREE! Everyone knows mermaids and vampires can't date. But when a mermaid ends up at a boarding school with a smoking hot va...
4.9M 289K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...