Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*25*

1K 70 24
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

Oh wow I was so out of it I slept through to the next day. It's an important day today. Full with meetings. The new album of Gemstones is fast approaching, and we have long days, practicing. 

And now, a tour, one month, alone with just the girls, and no Yoongi, or one of the others. To be honest, I'm dreading it. The last time I did a tour was not fun. But maybe this time it will be different. Now I have at least Hwan, who is a close friend. And surprisingly Chun-Hei. 

I get up, grab clothes and use the bathroom for my morning routine. I need to leave before the guys, so the house is silent as I go to the kitchen for breakfast. I eat my regular in silence and clean up after myself. I put on my shoes, and leave for the company. 

After an hour, I enter our conference room, and as I'm the first, I take a seat and wait. 20 minutes later everyone who needs to be here is sitting around the table, and room. Chun-Hei starts the meeting by explaining the schedule. The first concert is in Seoul, the next three in Japan, and the last back in Seoul. After that, the contents of the show, and we decided the order weeks ago.

Suddenly the door opens and Mr. Lee walks in, he takes a seat, and motions for Chun-Hei to continue. After two hours, the topic of the tour is dropped, and we look expectantly at Mr. Lee. 

He chuckles as he gets up and takes Chun-Hei's place. We've just closed a deal with a major cosmetic company, and you girls will do a couple commercials for them. The girls are ecstatic, screaming, yelling, clapping, snorting. And I laugh to myself. 

After announcing his news, Mr. Lee winks at me, and leaves the room. As the meeting is over, the girls chat excitedly, and I see Pearl and Opal eye me in the corner of my eye. I sigh and ignore them as I get up, and leave the room myself. 

As I come around the corner, into this hallway I see Aqua being pushed into the restroom by Taehyung. I get curious and speed my steps, and before the door is fully closed, I enter. 

Aqua looks at me in surprise and then her eyes darken, and Taehyung claims her lips. And it looks like he is dying without her. I step behind her and stroke her hair down to her ass and squeeze. She moans into the kiss, and pulls away from Taehyung. She turns her head and I can kiss her, and I slide my tongue over her lip, and she sucks it into her mouth. I moan. And she pants as Taehyung has found her breasts and is squeezing and kneading with apparent satisfaction. He groans and yanks on her shirt. 

I give her a little room and she lifts it over her head. The bra is white with flowers and looks beautiful. It holds her perfect breasts nicely and I groan as I see her. Taehyung gets impatient and is now yanking her pants open and pushing them down. I hum in satisfaction as I see her clad in her underwear before me. Ripe for the taking. She looks flushed. I trail my finger over her stomach and the goosebumps follow my finger. And she shivers under our stare. 

She kneels before Taehyung and frees his length from his pants. She licks her lips just before closing those gorgeous lips around him. He groans, "oh god. It's been so long." She giggles, and he grabs her head, and looks down on her. And I harden as I watch him fuck her mouth. And wish it was me. 

After minutes Taehyung pulls her off him and she turns to me, and grabs my waistband. She pulls and I take a step closer. She buries her face against my straining bulge and nuzzles, creating delicious friction. And the wait for her hot and wet mouth and tongue flows through my blood. The mark throbs, and I was surprised I got it when I kissed her for the first time. I thought I already had a soulmate. Now I don't know who it is. Is it both? Do I want both? I do know I want Aqua. She gave me the mark, so for her I know for sure. But the other? I don't know. 

She's perfect. In every way. And I don't mind the others and her having sex. I don't understand why. Maybe I should confide in someone and tell she gave me the mark? But who? Yoongi? Since he is her soulmate? Would he mind she is mine too? I don't know. When she yanks my pants down I focus back and let the thoughts disappate. 

The boxers follow, and I bob against her nose and she chuckles, "happy to see me, Romeo?" And I like the name. And I like my name for her too. Flower. Just like the tattoo on her hip. Or neck. Or ribs. All flowers. So it fits beautifully. She is beautiful like a flower. 

She licks my opening leaking pre-cum, and my thoughts fly right out if my mind and I moan long. I step closer, and she let's me, and opens wider, so I slide into the hot, hot wetness. Her tongue rotates, and probes. I collect her hair and hold it in one hand, as I thrust slowly. 

Taehyung is watching her suck me off, stroking himself softly. He then grabs her hips and makes her stand, pushes her panties aside, and he lines up, and rams into her hard. He's so forceful he pushes us both back, and me deeper into her throat. She swallows repeatedly and every squeeze sends tingles up my spine, and my toes curl in my shoes. 

I find my balance again, and set a slow rhythm of sliding in and out of her delicious mouth. And as I push in, Taehyung pulls out, and it looks so erotic I feel the fire burn hotter, and my orgasm build to the point of pain, and suddenly she grabs my hips, and slides me down as far as she can get and swallows hard, and unbelievably I grow harder and feel the first euphoric spurts hit the back of her throat. 

I grab her head tighter and hold still as she swallows me down until I'm empty. I pull back and she winks at me as she licks her lips clean of some that has leaked out of her mouth. My heart is in my throat and my ears are whizzing and I hear nothing else. Taehyung isn't finished and he looks determined to last a long time. 

"Taehyung," she moans as he rams into her mercilessly and she sounds so needy and sexy I feel my soft cock twitch and I harden a little again. He pulls on her hair and she stands upright and one of his arms snakes over her collarbones holding her tight. 

Her perfets tits bounce before me with every upward thrust and I harden more. The lewd sounds leaving those sinful lips ignite the fire anew, and I want to fuck her myself. She opens her eyes glazing with unadulterated need and raw desire, so lustful it steals my breath. I pinch a niople and her breath hitches. I grab both and squeeze. She is so soft, I stroke and caress before pinching both buds simultaneously. 

She bites her lips and holds her breath as she comes around Taehyung and a few hard thrusts he stills and moans in release. She shakes and her skin flushes red, especially her chest, and it looks beautiful, just as her face in climax. Taehyung steps back and strokes his chest as he looks at her. She almost sinks to the floor, but I catch her, I want her. I'm completely hard again, and want to feel her soft warmth around me again. 

I lift her and she wraps her legs around me and her arms go over my shoulders, and she lifts herself a little higher and then sinks down over me and I moan in absolute bliss. I grab her ass in my hands and so I can lift her and fuck her over my hard member. She feels heavenly and I lean forwards and connect our tongues. She tastes divine, and I groan. My orgasm is fast approaching as she convulses around my length buried inside of her. She moans into my mouth and I squeeze her ass. 

As she grows tighter I know she is close, so I don't hold back anymore and chase it vigorously. She moans long, and her voice turns husky, and I feel myself erupt in extacy. She bounces a few more and then stills as she squeezes me repeatedly in her climax. She bites her lips as her head is thrown back. Her chest is heaving, and then she looks at me. She kisses me softly, and I have to let her down, and out of my arms, and I don't want too. 

I do it anyway, and get some paper towels wet and help her. I clean myself, and Taehyung follows suit. We dress in silence, and she giggles suddenly, and we both look at her. "It's like someone died." And she chuckles some more. Taehyung gathers her in his arms and whispers something to her and I don't hear it. But I don't mind. They can have their little secrets. I can have my own. 

Taehyung leaves first, and I pull her to me. "Hello Flower. Did you enjoy this?" And I nuzzle my nose in her neck. Just to smell her a little longer. Coconut, but it's subtle. I like it a lot. I kiss her in goodbye and she sighs. I step away and leave the restroom. 

Outside I run into Taegyung in a stare down with Ruby. Oops. The other Gemstones are here as well. Did they see him leave the restroom? And now me? Oh, and Aqua will come out any second. Oh shit. I look at my soulmate and she looks angry. And just as I feared. 

The door to the restroom opens and Aqua, still a little flushed, steps out. Her whole face lights up in surprise, and then she settles on a smile. Not phased in the slightest. The girls fall silent and look accusingly at Taehyung and me. 

"Hello girls. Ready for the first practice for the tour?" And Aqua turns away, knowing no one will answer her. She leaves and I wish I could do the same, and follow her. I want to be where she is, and not here. Getting the stare down I'm receiving at the moment. 

"So sorry, but we're expected with the others. See you," and I pull Taehyung with me. And we leave the hallway and the glares directed at us. "Thanks man. I couldn't think of something, and Ruby can be scary." Taehyung tells me as we get into the car. The others are at the venue already. The photo shoot shouldn't take too long. We've done it plenty of times. 

Our comeback a few weeks ago was a succes and the dancing suits the song so well. And I like the look we all now have. All dark hair, and Jimin has some highlights. And if Mr. Lee is right Aqua always created the dances. And she out shone herself with this one. I like it a lot. And I believe the others do too. 

The MV was fun to shoot. I get out of my thoughts as the car slows down. We get ushered inside, right into hair and makeup. Then wardrobe, and I get on set. I try different poses as do the others around me and in between we goof off and crack jokes. And it all gets filmed as well to create content for the various social media platforms. 

After a long but very fun day we get to a restaurant for dinner. And as we eat and chat I think about Aqua. I want to take her on a date. Maybe I will. But I think I'll talk to my soulmate first. I don't think she is my soulmate. She doesn't fit me at all. And she is annoying in every way I hate. And I believe I'll be so much happier if she is out of my live so intimately. 

After the restaurant we get home, and meet Aqua in the living room. I plop down beside her and sigh. "Tired?" She asks me and I nod. "Did you at least have fun today?" She asks me next, and she looks with mischief at me. The others follow our conversation with interest, and as only Taehyung knows what she is referring to, he laughs. 

Jimin gets tired of this game and leaves for his room, and I think she looks sad as her eyes follow him leaving. She looks back at me, but I keep silent. Let the others guess. And get their own opportunities. "I think I'll go to bed too. Goodnight everyone, and I get up and make my way to my room. I undress and get into bed. I close my eyes and I see her wrapped around Taehyung as he thrusts into her, and her mouth around me, and the memory is so strong it's like I actually feel it.

It takes a long time before my mind calms enough to shut off, and I sink into the dark depths of sleep. 

Yesterday was unexpected to say the least. First the surprise tryst in the restroom at work, and especially coming out after. I hope the girls didn't kill them too much. I can handle them. I'm not scared. They looked fine last night. 

Another busy day today and I fear it will be so for the next few weeks and I mourn the loss of Yoongi's presence. I got so used to it that only seeing him at night, where we both are too tired to do anything but sleep, is too little. I want to be awake when I'm with him. 

I get out of bed, and look down at a sleeping Yoongi. He has the day off today, so he won't be tired tonight. Maybe I can seduce him, I miss him. Even if I sleep in his arms every night. His shirt is on the chair and I pull it over my head before getting clothes from my room. Outside in the hallway I run into Jimin, and he stops. I see the debate behind is eyes as I stop too and watch him. Please don't run away, Please don't run away, and to my surprise he takes a step closer. 

"What time are you finished today?" And I didn't expect that question at all so I answer without hesitation. "Around 6 pm." And he steps closer again, and we're almost touching, and I feel the heat come of him, and envelope around me. He strokes my cheek with a finger, and licks his lips. "Wait for me, I'll pick you up." And his lips descend on mine and I grab his hair. I'm glad he's back to his old self, well almost. At least he will not play the dancing game Taehyung did. I will ask him why he avoided me for a while. 

"Okay," I say as he steps away, and I can continue on my way, and he grabs himself and squeezes and my breath hitches and he smirks as he turns and leaves. I feel hot and rush to my room to get clothes. I use the bathroom and get ready for the day. I enter the kitchen and greet the boys in there. I quickly eat, and wish them a great day as I leave. I check if I have everything after I have my shoes on my feet. I open the door and leave for a new day. 

A/n

Whose POV is it?

Could it be Jin?

Could it be Hoseok?

Could it be Jungkook?

Could it be Namjoon?

Leave it in the comments. 

Have a happy life ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 986 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
183K 9.5K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
1.5M 62.5K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
98.3K 4.5K 73
A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that to me before, they promised they wouldn't...