Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met β˜‘οΈ
So are we ?β˜‘οΈ
A while apart β˜‘οΈ
A while apart 2 β˜‘οΈ
The Most awaited moment! β˜‘οΈ
D day πŸ”œ
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Fun time in live β˜‘οΈ

364 36 2
By HaguaVenn

There I saw my fiancé KIM TAEHYUNG slowly descending from the entrance stairs and approaching me. I was shocked, but the cameras were all focused on him to record on my weirdness.
I took a whole freaking minute to accept the reality, that my first ever successing show is with my first love, my fiancé.

It wasn't all great when I existed the reality again, cause other than loud applause, I did hear the whispers of the then-disappointmented girls, (who were called in confidentially to attend for betrayer rookie actor)

'OMG!! He looks so handsome'
' is he an model?'.
' he looks like an korean'
'He is totally my type'
' he is freaking good than Croogr' and more....

Am I not allowed to feel jealous now? Duh!

Can't deny, but his looks; hair up in waves, neat suit, tan skin, and the perfect golden frame glasses, does make the girls go cphead over heels. Sorry guys but he is mine!

He gets down the in-stairs graceful, with the default Korean bow and the boxy smile which is no more mine.
He walks gently, trying his level best to not show his lazy knees.

I stood there waiting for the moment our eyes meet. Maybe he is oblivious too.
But it was slll a wrong, cause when he got right near the guest couch, he smirked with his playful eyes forcing me again, to control on my over pouring excitement.

He knows.
Cause his eyes screamed 'surprise'

We shook our hands in formality, which was enough to send chills down my spine. The first thing I ever dreamed of when I get to meet him was to share a tight hug, but here I am limited with the skin contact.

Am I horny?

But for true I was screaming internally!!! It's the first time for us both as a interviewer and interviewee. He saw me and gave me a secret smirk at me. I felt like he was saying

"Hey.....Jane! Nice to meet you!" He started over cause he knows how my throat feels dry to speak.

"Oh it's my great honour to meet you Mr V, all the way over here from South Korea to just attend our interview." He again let a short head bow in response. "So its your first time, in front of cameras."

"Yeah, been behind the pages for long so decided to peek out!"

"That's so nice of you to choose our platform for your big reveal, Mr.V! Oh yes, should go with the name V or your real name......"

"It's Kim Taehyung"

"That's a traditional Korean name, but why you choose to be called V in the pages"

Author pov

The love birds, interview and interviewee, fiancé and fiancée, flowed with a smooth in their first ever live session, still maintaining their professionalism and secret.
Though their confidential relation, was almost banged open by a mandatory question.

"So Mr. Kim, what's your current relationship status. Do you still own your bachelorhood."

A loud squeals aroused in the crowd and who wouldn't wish to know it for their crush-at first-sight.

Y/n was almost ready to go against the strict order to just avoid this question, because than him, she felt her hormones to break out its peak though she well knew he wouldn't ever do that.

"Yeah, you can skip if..."
A loud pitched shrieked in her ear piece, which was a threat that would have ended the assured and given job on over to avoid a question.

"Still holding on to my bachelorship, on the solitary boat."

Louder squeals of echoed the studio, well at least it was distracting enough to capture the eyebrow twitches of our host.

She does feels the fact of his words a bit of a soft killing, yeah they haven't agreed the 'you're reason for my dopamine' to each other yet, but they are still tagged engaged.

Maybe it was warning from his big heads instruct him, or just his prior precautious to protect his private life.

"That was poetic!" She tries to naturalises a chuckle.

And now on the last question before we go to break,

"What was your inspiration, your trigger that made you into this."

Tae's eyes balls hit the corner of his eyes as he comes back with answer

"It was an unexpected realisation, back when I was 15 I guess, I had this girl...my first love. I prepped the ever possible ways I knew to impress her..."He felt y/n's curious eyes piercing him. Cause this would the only piece of info she never heard and expect yet. "......one of the efforts was, I wrote a song, just for her, lyricing down the feels I got on my first sight. But not to mentioned I never got to sing it" he scoffed a laugh trying not to be bothered. "She rejected me, moment before I said the magic words." He firmed a smile, and took a deep breath "So yeah, a sad love story ended with a startup for the journey of my career." He smiled a little when he begun with the happy part "The song I wrote though served no purpose bombarded me with realisation, about myself, my ability to express in words, that others could live through it. Drawing being my thing, helped me cope it up. I worked a part time within the wall as a ghostwriter, then I made my own stories, fantasies and thoughts in words and cartoons, and yeah here I am!"

For a second there was a pure silence, everyone was in mesmerise in his start up story. Slowly the studio once again roared with claps. Taehyung just sat with the firm smile, trying not to be diverted into reconciled memories.

And as promised, they announced a break. Taehyung was escorted into his rest room, he could enjoy the short break too.

And our too curious protagonist, planned on a coincidence to meet him in the room entrance since 'call it a destiny' thingy got their room parallel to each other.

And yep they did. She lend her hand for a handshake with her calm smile. But for sure their first interaction wasn't supposedly be this formal, according to them both.

Yeah it was hard for them to maintain a just met stranger vibe, so they rather enetered the room for any more of the personal chats.

But they did not much do a privacy-check.......

Y/n pov: (inside Taehyung assigned room)

At last, we got some time with eyes off us. It was all hard to break off the sudden silence in the lonely room but just us.
He looked into my eyes I looked into his, and just like that we cracked off.

Yep, I did wish to see this laugh of his off the screen, in front of me and I had a satisfactory bliss to have the wish.

"Oh damn! I missed you!" I started off. Yep it was all a script I have been rehearsing in my mind for the past two days, and to go along with it I need a hug him. Yeah hug my fiancé I met century ago.

And yep I did. He did have a strong stature and wide shoulders. But the worst thing I feared happened, when the room with opposite walled mirrors, reflected his reaction
A weird-awkward-shocked one.....

Oh shit.

I pulled off immediately, "I am sorry, if that....." but then I saw the thing that the mirrors didn't show. His tipped nose and tanned cheeks flustered red.

"You.......ok?" I asked, I made him into this.
Is it a sin to hug your fiancé on your reunion?

He let out a chuckled, catching his breath. His eyes couldn't meet mine.
But not to lie, back my head 'you took advantage' keep accusing me.

And yep that made me speak "I am sorry....if I did really......"

"No! No, not a really no!" He babbled and later cringing at his own words. "It was awesome..no I mean unexpected!....yeah!" He gave a firm thin eek smile.

I atleast could presume he wasn't disgust or had need to reject....right?

"So, surprise!" He waving his hand childishly.

"Damn! Surprise??! Do you even know that surprise of yours made me run wild like a wolf yet I stayed oblivious!" I expressed my overwhelming feeling I felt at the moment as the awkward reuinion atmosphere dissolved.

"I myself thunderstruck when I got to know, things escalated in a brink....." he chuckled "is this called destiny..?" He jokingly mentioned. But those words just gave another wave of content.

"Yeah it is!" I announced with solemn. "Maybe it's a sign from heavens....." I took a step closer. His breath clearly hitched, his light lids shrunk. "......that...." I took another step closer, just enough for our faces to stay a few inches apart. (Thanks to my heels I matched his height). But then again a back feeling, for making him into adverse clung into my mind. Maybe a slight tip toed could have left with gapless, but I hold back. Cause I don't really wanna be a one to initiate it all. So I just provoked.

Though my face showed a calm look, my inner blood vessels were unable to take the sudden pressure that my heart is pulling on them.

And for the next while,

I looked at him and
He looked and me
Repeat.

For the while he didn't make the expected move I think of, and so we just stood still and staring until I decided to back off.

And I didn't regret it.

Cause the moment I stepped back, he took a leap and scooped my whole figure into his arms, and rightly aiming into my lips with his.

(Yeah, it wouldn't have been more exciting if it wasn't for the scoop and leap, so the distance mattered)

A brave firm move for this clumsy man!
I thought, until I felt his hand trembling on my waist and his other hand weirdly holding onto my ears.
Yet his lips perfectly locked onto mine, is this called destiny?

It would have been longer, if it wasn't for the scheduled break. He with his still trembling arms release my waist, and his other slowly loosed from my ears. We stood a step apart again, but the space between us felt familiar.

"I didn't mean to hold your ears, I just didn't want too....." he rolls in his low lips, his tip nose more of tainted red now hung down in a vivid shy.

".....to not smudge on the make up!" I spoke out my predicted guts

"Oh yeah! You got it!" He with a chuckle trying break off the embarrassing aura, yet either of us wanted to quit it. I just know.

But then my eyes caught his digital watch cleanly lining the time. Shit! Two minutes before on air.

He did realise the same and we both scurried out, just to get caught by Ms Claire walking out the same room.

But is it a sin, for the host to greet the guest in private 😏. In fact we just met right?

And yeah she didn't a lot look much of a concern.

"Glad you had your hi-bis on short lady! Now it's time to air!" She said hurried yet humble tone and she escorted us to the stage.

___________________________________

After the show end
A while back Tae texted me that he did pick me up from the station, after all did leave. I wonder he did know how long it would take us for the dismiss. And I didn't really want to say a no, cause it just felt a way too inappropriate to deny.

And yep as I anticipated it took a 3 whole hours for us to dismiss after all those long speech and the vote of thanks for my perfect first-one-time job. They did call in for a welcome party
but duh, I got a date with my fiancé guys.
Wish I could say that loud, but I know it was immature drunken kid thought.

I gently walked out the back door of the station, I put on a thick muffler over my head, and a black jacket I just bought in case (cause it was cold af and it's already Christmas Eve!)

I saw his black car parked under the tree shade. I do remember the sticker with "eat, type, sleep, repeat" in his back bunker, when he dropped me home on our blind date.

I straighly went to the car, though with tinted glass window, I knew what he exactly be doin, 'his seat slid at 120, with a pack of red doritos on his chest with crumbles all over his lips with a bottled litchi drink in the can holder and his eyes curiously watching the Naruto in his phone screen.' How I guessed? It's his pass time, a every single Wednesday afternoon I call him he be in exact condition undoubtedly. Yeah in his work Wednesday is his day off.

I knocked on the door and he slid his window slowly to just give his boxy smile, and yes with the doritos crumbs all over.

"I have been waiting you forever!" He said as he opened the door

I sat in comfortably in the passenger seat. He chugged down the litchi drink beside him, and slid his hand down his pocket and took out a hand size spray can, and sprited it into his mouth. I look at him with a curious and well known reason for this unusual habit of his.

He caught my stare, and let out a chuckle trying to show his embarrassment.

"I just heard Doritos gives a bad breath, not lettin it be a mood breaker" he mumbled under his breath just enough to be heard. He visibly cleared his throat "alright let's go!" He pushed on the gas and we started to drive.

It was all so quite for a while, when he out of blue attempted to break it

"Is your stage name Janette?" He gently queried and his eyes stick to the road.

"Yeah! Randomly chosen!"

"It suits!"

"Oh! Really?"

"Yeah!" He tried to plaster on the same smile

"Your, pen name......suits too! V! V for...?"

"Not vegetarian,....." not him trying to talk cool. "Victory! Valiant, put in all the suiting adjectives!" He chuckled in his breath. And then again we go silent.

Another wave of awkward silence, but this time I did realise we r on a mid road to somewhere which is definitely not my home.

"Where are we going again?" I queried with politeness

"Oh, I never told where we going!" He took a short concentration on the road, still I could feel his guts just present inside the car, on me. "You will know soon!" He gave a firm smile

I just nodded my head in response, just trying not to overthink the situation.

Are we going to check in a motel?
I almost prepared myself to ask just before I realised how crazy I would sound like.
Maybe he did decide to take the next step, a bit soon. Maybe too soon. Yeah he did definitely speak about not 'breaking the mood'
maybe he is going to! Oh god!

Do we have a protection? Wait even the latex sheets gives a 70% assurance. Oh he could have told me sooner, I would have been on pills.
Wait it was a surprise visit, how could he have possibly told me?

Would it matter though? We r getting married right? So would it matter even if we make baby in prior?

The rest of the ride went on quite with extra-overthinking ongoing and we reached the you-will-know soon destination.

A empty land!

Maybe he thought I was a screamer, so he bought me here...so no one could hear? He ain't that dumb(right?) he would have arranged a sound proof room.

He opened the car locks, and I got out the car into the dark empty land. With the car flashlights still on I stood still.

Taehyung scrambled from the back seats and took a plastic bag with some a flask.

"Umm, it's Soju! Glass bottles were on red cross , so imported personally for you. You told you missed them from your hometown."

"Yeah...I did!" I smile at how accurately he remembered

"So......" he dragged

"So?"

"I just gotta say yuh something Y/n....." his voice strained a little yet deep and clear along the cold breeze.

"Yep, go on I am listening!" I say out firmly not really predicting the words to be uttered. Cause I was already
pre occupied in opening the flask and contemplating wether to chug it down or ask for a soju glass.

But then......it suddenly strike me. He wanted to say something?? What? Is it a proposal? Ahh a marriage proposal? Ah we already engaged, but ain't in love....... As we pretend to be.

Did he terminate his contract?
Could he move in here???
And we can live together??
As a married couple?...in love!

The breeze whistled up my hair again, flipping it against its flow. But I didn't care to check it, under the sudden spur even the favourite soju became blind.

"I........actually......." He still pressed on

My eyes were shot open, my eye brows arched in it and I just know exactly how terrific it looks ( my brops have a candid of me) and I just want to believe that's the reason of the scare that is plastered on his face.

"They decided to not terminate the contract........"

And then my world dropped from the positive maximum to negative maximum, now giving me a trust issues on myself wether I heard it right.

"......for the next three years,"

————————————————————————————

Hello guys hope you are enjoying Mr. Clumsy. I know I am kinda taking it stretchy.
But don't worry I will keep you entertained no matter how long. Stay tuned

Comment if you want me to make any changes.

Borahae 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 13.1K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
344K 25K 87
β˜ͺ︎ a kim taehyung fanfiction * * γ€€γ€€γ€€ ⊹ ˚ . . β”Š β”Š ⊹ Β· ✧  ❝ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...
489 39 5
#taekookau where Taeminkook have always been together, 3 peas in a pod. Diaper besties you may call them. Inseparable, joined to the hips, glued toge...
30.5K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...