Sidemen One-Shots and Smut

By Grace_xix

[!REQUESTS OPEN!] Smuts, fluffs, imagines and more for the Sidemen and more British YouTubers INCLUDING: Arth... More

Introooduction
1. JJ- the Concert
2. Harry- Roomate
3. Ethan- Tinder
4. Calfreezy- Addict
5. JJ- Cheating Prank (requested)
6. Josh- parent arguements
7. All- parents
8. Vikk- Coffee shop
9🔞. Simon- Streaming
10. JJ- Angry Break-Up mood
11🔞. Behzinga and KSI Smut 🤨
12. Sadie x KSI- Pregnant pt1
14. Sadie x KSI Birthday Oneshot
15. Tobi/Talia- arson time
16. Preference: Cuddling and Favourite Body Part
17. Sadie x KSI pregnancy pt. 3
🔞18. Preference-ish: Sub or Dom?
🔞19. Preference: Kinks/How they are in bed
🔞20. KSI smut - Jackbox🤨😨
21. Preference: How you met up + Your song
22. Rosie (yes, Harry's sister)
23. Halloween Imagines
24. Sidemen's children
25🔞. KSI smut pt. 2 of Jackbox
26🔞. Preference: Shower Seggs
27. Josh- the goodness to grief
28. Randy as Dad (HEADCANNONS)
29. Ethan as Dad (HEADCANNONS)
30🔞. Viddal Riley smut- Physio
32🔞. KSI fluff/smut- On shoot (request)
33. bxb relationship dynamics
34. Harry- Simon's Sister
35. Preference: Your First Date
36. Tobi- 20 v 1
37. Problem- Josh
38🔞. Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids
39🔞. Pt2- Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids
40. Preference: DofE with the Sidemen (HEADCANNONS)
READ2KNOW (updates on book status)
41. JJ- Letters (requested)
42. ArthurTV- Pub Golf (request)
100k reads THANK YOU!!
43. Deji Dating HC's
44. Aj Shabeel - Migrane (requested)
45🔞. Josh - Anniversary
46. ArthurTV - Movie Night
47. Harry Pregnancy (Wattpad req)
48🔞. Tobi - GTA
49.🔞Tobi- Charity Match
50. Angry Ginge- Charity Match
51. Golden Retriever!AngryGinge13 x Black cat!reader
🔞52. AngryGinge13 NSFW Alphabet
53. George Clarkey- Night out
54. 🔞Threesome - Chrismd & W2S
55. Chip dating headcannons
56. 🔞NSFW alphabet W2S
57. ArthurTV - Caught (G. Clarkey's sister)
58. AngryGinge13 - Sunday League
59. Sharky- Lazy Cuddles
60. 🔞ArthurTV - Submissive
61. Dating/Cat-dad Kenny Headcannons
62. 🔞JJ - 7 minutes in heaven
63. George Clarkey Christmas Imagines! [FLUFF]
64. Deji x reader x JJ x Simon [platonic]
65. Gibber period Headcannons
66. G Clarkey - Snow [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL☃️]
67.🔞ArthurTV - Locked In smut
68. Angryginge13 - Dating Headcanons
69. 🔞Preference: Eating you out
70. Dating Callux HC's
71. Niko: Jealousy, jealousy...
72. 🔞Callux NSFW alphabet
73. JJ - Jealous
74. ArthurTV - Return from Sri Lanka
75. 🔞ChrisMD - piercings
76. Preference: How they'd react to you crying
77. 🔞JJ - Quickie
78. 🔞ChrisMD NSFW Alphabet
79. 🔞George Clarkey - Rodeo
80. 🔞KSI NSFW ALPHABET
81. 🔞 Harry - Praise Kink
82. 🔞Kenny - Tinder vid

13. Sadie x KSI pregnant pt. 2

1.7K 32 3
By Grace_xix

My eyes scanned the positive tests, a shuddery breath leaving my mouth- which I soon slapped a hand over, upon feeling tears pricking my eyes. My vision blurred, brain going fuzzy as I realised I was genuinely pregnant... My body carried another living being...

"How is it?"  Cass questioned softly from outside the bathroom, her voice withdrawing me from my thought tunnel.

"P-positive." I whispered back, whimpering whilst trying to hold back sobs. 

"Oh, babes..." She opened the door slowly, taking one look at my shaking figure before wrapping her arms around me and giving a comforting hug, patting my back and swaying gently.

"Cassie, I'm g-gonna be a mother..." I trailed off, sobbing afterwards.

"And what's wrong with that?" Cass reminded me. 

"JJ... Ethan... Mum..." I stated names between sobs. "They'll all react b-badly."

"You don't know that!" Cass smiled and reassured me. "Look..." She paused. "What do you want to do first?"

It was my turn to pause and think.

"I need some sleep before I decide on anything-" I decided.

"Great, great, great- feel free to take the spare room and sleep there." Cass suggested.

"Are you sure? I can get an Uber back to my place if that's better." I counter-suggested.

"Shut up and take the spare room." 

"Right then- I'll go there."

...

Yawn.

Eyes open.

Squint.

Curse at Cass for deciding to decorate this room with bright, rainbow decor that blinds you.

Gag.

Push hand over mouth whilst stomach turns.

Throw blanket off frame.

Run to bathroom.

Get on knees.

Throw toilet seat up.

Start throwing up into toilet.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Sadie!" Marissa exclaimed behind me. She crouched down and lifted my hair off my shoulders, tying it into a ponytail behind me whilst rubbing my back. "You feeling alright?" She asked once I seemed to have emptied my entire guts.

"Given the fact I just threw up for about five minutes straight... Not too good!" I exclaimed, with fake enthusiasm, giggling slightly. "God..."

"IS SHE AWAKE!?" Cass could be heard shouting from another room.

"YEP!" Marissa shouted, trying not to raise her voice too much- conscious of my weakened state. Cass entered the bedroom and leaned against the doorframe which led to the bathroom.

"Great, well then Sadie... What do you want to do now- you can stay here, visit whoever, we can go get food..." Cass suggested multiple things.

"I... Okay, process of elimination..." I decided, putting the toilet seat down and flushing before washing my hands and sitting on the toilet seat. "I... Ethan will kill me- I can't talk to him first, I don't feel like telling Mum yet... I- I think that the first person I should tell should be JJ..."

"Alright, you wanna do that via the phone, or shall I drive you to his apartment?" Cass asked.

"Could you drive me over...?" I requested from Cass.

"Of course, of course- you want some food before we go?" Cass asked.

"Hell to the no." I denied before apologising slightly for being blunt. "I don't know whether I'll have to throw up again, but if I do- I don't want my mouth to be acid-y from food. Maybe I'll just take some water... please."

"Yeah, of course- you go and get in my car, I'll get some water from the fridge, and... Yeah, I'll come down and drive you over to JJ's." Cass stated before handing me her car keys. "That's for the car."

"Right, yeah- thanks." I nodded before heading down the stairs and out of the house- leaning back against the car seat as I entered Cass's car.

knock knock.

I turned to the window to see Marissa at the window. I opened the door.

"Look- Cass will be here soon and she's a logical doctor who doesn't believe much in the good of crystals, but I do- here, take this necklace... I put moonstone, carnelian and amazonite in the netting since they're considered lucky and good for pregnancy."

"Thank you so much Marissa- I appreciate you so much." I reached out and enveloped Marissa in a hug, her blonde hair getting slightly into my face.

"What are you weirdos doing?" Cass asked as she exited the house, laughing. I stuffed the necklace into my pocket, making sure the sceptical doctor didn't see them.

"Just giving a few last words of wisdom." Marissa chuckled. "You know how wisdom-ic I am." 

"Mhmmm, not so wise- but still smart and sexy." Cass laughed before putting an arm around Marissa and giving her a short kiss before breaking apart and joining me in the car.

"You two make such a great couple." I smiled and stated as Cass put the seatbelt on.

"Mhm, I suppose paying attention to the pretty patient at the practice pays off sometimes." Cass grinned, referring to her occupation as a doctor.

"I guess so." I agreed.

"Oh yeah- here's your water." Cass handed over the bottle of water before starting up the car. "So, you ready?"

"I... I guess so. Time to talk to JJ..."

...

"Okay, you're strong, you're powerful, you're important, and you're a bad bitch- you're gonna walk in there and tell him it straight and he better fuckin' accept it, because IF THAT BOY DON'T, you're gonna walk up to him and slap him square in the face before exiting the apartment and coming down to me- AND THEN I am gonna go and fricking-"

"Look Cass, I really appreciate how much you care, but I'd rather just go and tell him that I'm pregnant instead of doing his." I laughed whilst cutting her off from her rant.

"Right... Sorry, yeah- I got slightly aggressive there..." Cass cleared her throat and apologized, embarrassed. "Anyways... Go up there and tell him, I won't keep you here any longer."

"Great, well- I'll either come back down and cry with you in a few minutes, or send a text saying everything's alright and that I'll come down in a bit, or I'm staying over." I went over the possibilities. "Anyways, for now I guess... I guess I'll go."

"Alright, good luck!" Cass cheered as I got out of the car and gave a thumbs up before jogging out of her sight and up the car park stairs into the main flat. Then, after five minutes of running up apartment stairs- I was on JJ's apartment floor. 

I panted and leaned against a wall to regain my breath from running up the stairs.

"Hey- Whoa, are you alright?!" JJ exclaimed. I looked up and realised JJ had just come out of his apartment.

"I-uhm- one sec." I quickly recovered and uprighted myself, turning to look at him and feeling fear bubble up from the pit of my stomach once again. "So... Hey..."

"Hey, I didn't expect to see you here today." JJ smiled and greeted.

"Yeah uhm... You got a moment to talk...?" I requested awkwardly. His smile fell.

"I guess so, what's up...?" JJ asked sceptically. "I was just going on a run- you can come with me and we can talk."

"Definitely not." I shook my head, making him chuckle slightly. "Can we go inside your apartment."

"Sure- my room?" JJ suggested.

"That's good." I nodded. 

JJ opened the door, allowing myself and him in.

"YOU BACK FROM YOUR RUN ALREADY?!" Simon exclaimed from one of the other rooms in the apartment.

"NOPE, I'M JUST COMING BACK IN MOMENTARILY TO TALK WITH SADIE!" JJ replied. I winced at the shouting.

"RIGHT, WELL... I'M STREAMING!" Simon alerted us.

"KAY." JJ finished before turning back to me. "Right, to my room."

We walked into his room before I took a seat on the edge of the bed, clasping my hands together and fidgeting. I couldn't make eye contact with him.

"Are you okay? Did I do something? You're acting off..." JJ was confused.

"Uhm..." I tried to think of words. "Look, please promise not to flip out..."

"Why would I flip out?" JJ laughed. "I mean, it isn't like you've cheated... You haven't, have you?"

"I don't know whether this is worse than cheating, Jide..." I sighed.

"Please do just tell me what's going on- the tension is killing me." JJ pushed me. I took a deep breath before spitting it out.

"I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant...?" He repeated, bewildered. His eyes were wide and jaw slack.

"Pregnant..." I confirmed, feeling tears pricking my eyes as I couldn't tell if he was happy or angry.

"Oh my..." JJ said after a few moments.

I let out a quiet sob.

"oh no no no, please don't cry- why are you crying?" JJ asked unhappily, sitting on the bed by me.

"You're reacting negatively..." I cried.

"What- I'm not reacting negatively!" JJ defended.

"Are you feeling negative?" I asked, sniffling.

JJ paused.

"I'm not sure... He is my kid, right?"

"No, he's the postman's child- of course it is your child, dumbass."

"Well then that's great!" JJ's blank expression dissolved into a grin.

"Huh..."

"I mean- I'm gonna have a child!"

"Wha- so... So you aren't unhappy about... anything...?"

"I mean, we're at the perfect age right now... Not too old, not over-ly young."

"But... We don't even live together, and we've never talked about marriage or kids together."

"Well, let's get married- I'm happy about kids, and we can start looking for property together."

"So... So you're telling me it all works out... No complications...?"

"Everything's perfect."

----

Just wait, there's a part three losers lolol

media shows Marissa (blonde) & Cass (other gyaldem)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
30.4K 212 11
im gonna write sidemen imagines... if u would like one dedicated to you just give me a little message ♡☆♧
83.6K 602 25
Imagines I have wrote and posted on my Tumblr Whateverbabeslove