Bangtan House

By minjimin0000

The story is about the two couples that live opposite to each other and were friends scene high school... Thi... More

chapter 1
Intro
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Special chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

567 31 2
By minjimin0000

Author's POV

Another morning in this beautiful house, the kids were sleeping in their special room,

cuddling to each other....all kids were sleeping in one big bed even Sam but kookie kicked him off bed while sleeping...... Now poor Sam lying of the carpet snoring....

Its nine in the morning, all the older one were  at the dinning  having their morning coffee, while hobie and jin went to kids room.....

"Aigoo~~~, looks like our kookie kicked Sam out off the bed...." Jin said as soon as he inter the room and see Sam lying on the carpet....

"Kids....breakfast is ready, WAKE UP...."hobie scream as he jump on the kids started tickling them....as jin pick Sam from the floor.....

" wakie wakie..." Hobie said as he pick all three of them and took them to freshen up....jin help Sam cause he was half asleep.....

Jin brush Sam's teeth and Carry him, while the other three hold each other hands and follow hobie.....

They all inter the dinning area.....

"Appa,Appa..!!!!" The kids scream and rush towards their appa's who pick them up, and sat them on their laps.....

Then only they notice that jin was holding someone....jin went towards Sam's father and hand him sam, namjoon was literally sending daggers towards Sam's father face and Sam's father knew it...

When jin tried to remove Sam's hand he just won't let jin go,.....

"Mama" Sam said as he cuddle more into jin's arms....Sam's father face turn completely red.....jin look awkwardly towards Sam's father....when they make an eye contact....

"I am s-so so-sorry!!" Sam's father said as he quickly, pull Sam out of Jim's arms.....

"Now you know how I feel, when your little brats always took jimin away from me...!!" Yoongi whisper to namjoon, who look like he will burst any second......

Namjoon started stuffing food in his mouth, not even carrying or looking what he is eating..

" Appa that was tae and kookoo's food" tae said...look at his dad who just eat his and his bothers cookies.....

"Joon-ah what are u doing?!!your eat my babies food..." Jin scold him softly.....

"Well I am your babe too!!" Namjoon replied without even thinking... Jin's hole face turn red...

"Y-yah, what are u saying?!!stupid " jin blush, and smack namjoon on the head, and give more cookies to his kids....

While the other were laughing at the two couple.....

-----------------------------

Today they all were going to watch movie together..... So hobie and jin were making some snacks, the kids and father's were building the pillow castle....

The kids were playing with the pillow.... They were jumping on it....
Giggling.....

"OK, guys what do you want to watch..?!!" Namjoon ask, as he come towards them with many CD's...

"Ii-on man" kookie scream....

"Nooooo, avv-in and chim-mink" Tae scream....

"Can wee please wath little to-wards...?!!..please Samcho" jimin said, looking at namjoon with cute pout...

"Oh you mean Stuart little..!!I wanna watch it to.." Sam said.....

"Ok, OK....let's watch all of them.." Namjoon suggested as he can't say no to them......they all look like little puppy's... Except jimin he look like kitten....

'Yes, he definitely did!!" Namjoon think as he look at jimin...."well yoongi hyung himself look like a cat...."

Namjoon thought and laugh at himself.....

"Aachoo~~" yoongi sneeze "someone must be thinking about me..?!!!" Namjoon heard yoongi mumble....and quickly stop smiling.... Not wanted to hear from yoongi....

----------------------------------

They have done watching the two movies...and now they are watching Stuart little....... Munching on food and drinks...

The kids were sitting on floor in their pillow castle, while the elders were sitting on the sofa,....

Mr.bang and Sam's father were already snoring,... While the other were watching quietly.....

The twins were sitting together while jimin was sitting between take and Sam.....cause kookie won't stop screaming about his iron man.....

Namjoon love on over to the kids, seeing that kookie was already asleep, and tae was also sleepy but tried to keep his eyes open, and jimin was really focus on the movie and Sam has his head tilted and eye close... namjoon just laugh at the kids....

The movie was about to end, and when he looks back at kids, he saw them and he really don't know that what he is seeing is real or not....

He saw both tae and kookie were awake, they are pulling someone.....
Jimin was no were to be found, and Sam was sleeping like a star fish....

He switch of the movie, and turn on the lights cause its already evening.....causing the sleeping elders to wake up sue to the light.....

"What are u guys doing..?!!! And we're is jimin...?!!"  Namjoon ask them....as he came towards them....

" Appa, a-appa help..!!" They both said...still pulling a small hand....

Then only namjoon notice...

"Ohh, god jimin-ah!!!" Namjoon scream...finally caught yoongi's attention...

"W-what happen?!!!" Yoongi ask still half asleep...

Namjoon quickly remove Sam off of jimin....

"E-eomma!!" Jimin said as he was red from crying....clinging on Hobie's stomach....

Sam who just turn and continue to sleep...Sam almost crush jimin..cause he feel asleep on jimin.....

"Aigoo~~" hobie said as he tried to calm jimin....

After such a eventful day they all had a peaceful dinner, but Sam's father continue to apologize for his son....and hobie said its OK....they are kids....but yoongi look very scary....

The day went by and it's already time to go back home......their holidays were very eventful... Because the twins won't stop complaining about Sam for always following jimin around, and Sam's father apologising to jimin parents, while the other just enjoy watching this jimin centric drama.....
--------------------------

I am really sorry for just a late update...😔😔😔

I just don't get the mood to write, their are many death happen this month.....in our neighborhood because on covid......

I finally got my thoughts together and wrote this chapter.... Hope you guys enjoy reading it....don't forget to vote and comment....

Let me know if you guys have any new ideas......

Love you guys...

And please read my other fan fiction to....

Borahae~~~~💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.5K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...
111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
19.8K 863 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
6.5K 191 10
A story of two young boys who were childhood friends, grew up together, and eventually fall in love. Because who doesn't love a soppy cliched best fr...