Azur Lane - The next one who...

By DearUnclePete

Generally, the admiral's fleet isn't known for its adequacy. For good reason. - Idea borrowed (totally stolen... More

Fleet results
Admiral's Missive - Week 1
Admiral's Missive - Week 2
Admiral's missive - Week 3
Admiral's Missive - Week 4
Admiral's Missive - Week 5
Admiral's Missive - Week 6
Admiral's Missive - Week 7
Admiral's Missive - Week 8
Admiral's Missive - Week 9
Admiral's Missive - Week 10
Admiral's Missive - Week 11
Admiral's missive - Week 12
Admiral's missive - Week 13
Admiral's missive - Week 14
The big list - Week 15
Admiral's missive - Week 16
Admiral's missive - Week 17
Admiral's missive - Week 18
Admiral's missive - Week 19
Enemy intelligence interception - Week 20
Admiral's missive - Week 22
Admiral's missive - Week 23
Admiral's elucidation - Week 24
The big list - Week 25
Admiral's missive - Week 26
Admiral's missive - Week 27
Admiral's missive - week 28
Admiral's missive - Week 29
The big list - week 30
Admiral's missive - Week 31
Expense report - Week 32
Admiral's missive - Week 33
Admiral's missive - Week 34
Admiral's missive - Week 35
Admiral's missive - Week 36
Admiral's missive - week 37

Admiral's missive - Week 21

1.3K 32 17
By DearUnclePete

To all ships - Good work, team. The naval base hasn't exploded in my absence. Although I didn't come back expecting to find an alliance between the SIREN and Azur lane. What the hell actually happened while I was gone?

To the SIREN - Welcome, you are now part of the fleet thanks to your justified fear for Graf Zeppelin. Please keep the warcrimes I have to cover up to a minimum.

Admiral Hipper - We need those SIREN alive, no matter how much they insulted your chest in past battles. Stop slapping them.

Atago - No, you still only have 1 sister. - "Not blood related" does not make it acceptable. Get rid of the sex toys.

Baltimore - I read your report, but I refuse to believe that giant catching nets are the actual weakness to SIREN technology.

Belfast - Your stalking of Enterprise 1 are entering uncomely levels. I'm not certain if you're just that devoted to serving her as her maid, or if you're just a full blown lesbian.

Bismarck & Akagi - Even with the new alliance, SIREN technology is still out of bounds for you. Don't start another war over that yet again!

Chapayev - Atago and Bismarck have now also started using your methods. That handcuff dealer of yours must have some really good prizes...

Empress III - I'm happy you like your new dorms, but arson isn't welcome. Now that you're here, you'll have to find new hobbies.

Enterprise 1 - Hide the nukes.

Enterprise 2 - Yes, teaching the rats to perform rachmaninoff's symphony no. 2 was very impressive. You've taught them well. Seems it's about time you get out of the prisons already and use that effort on something useful.

Graf Zeppelin - For bringing the SIREN to such levels of fear that they'd rather join up with us, you are to be commended. Now stop with the revolution attempts.

North Carolina - Enterprise 2's rats are indeed impressive, but we have more than enough rodent musicals already. You do not need to train bunnies. Get rid of them.

Observer α - I understand that the tentacles are part of your anatomy. So please stay away from Akashi at a range of 1,000 kilometers at all times. Anime-fanatics like her know certain uses for them.

Purifier - Your arsenal is impressive. It's more than enough. You do not need an upgrade. If I have to bring up this nuclear bombing fiasco one last time, I'll suffer a stroke.

Roon - I will refrain asking you why or where you keep the dismembered heads of your defeated enemies. Just get rid of the ones in the dorms, they're attracting flies.

Taihō - I'm not dumb. I know you followed me during my vacation. You'd better give me my underpants back.

Takao 1 - No, You'll be Takao 1. Accept your new nickname and shut up, or else we'll come up with something much funnier. - Eugen suggested something like "Fuzzball."

Takao 2 (Code T) - We really didn't need another doppelganger. - Fine, you're Takao 2 now.

Tester β - Lurker has been found by Graf zeppelin? - Nope. Give up on her, we're not taking chances.

U-101 - Street races are called street races for a reason. They are not to be held inside the offices.

Queen Elizabeth - Do not attempt to dress the new SIREN into maid costumes. - So 10 Royal maids aren't enough for you?

Z23 - Your suggestion for a base wide event is a great idea to get the new members to warm up to out fleet. How about a book review next week or something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 659 90
Being an Admiral sounds fun but it is definitely not easy. First there is the war with the mysterious Abyssal Fleet, which have decided to lock down...
22.9K 297 13
This is a massive what if thing I thought off, plus just random stuff because why not. I do NOT own anything but the story and concept of the story...
51K 430 6
You are the newest Commander at the Royal Navy. However their are not that many men commanders, and the last commander at the Royal Navy was a man wh...
235K 13.8K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...