A Beauty In A Geek. (BTS Fanf...

By kouumin

She is pretty but chosed to hide her beauty behind those fake glasses. Later on she gets a job, being a makeu... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter 3 Friends?
Chapter 4 Friends? No.
Chapter 5 Lies & Sadness
Chapter 6 Strangers.
Chapter 7 Dullness flows around us.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Umm.. No.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12~ OhGod. Why me?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Changes?.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21 part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Ideas? (Please read and answer or this story MIGHT get discontinued!)
Chapter 22
Notice (Important)
A/N
Important Author Note

Chapter 20

3.9K 143 10
By kouumin

Seo Minah's POV

-"Yah! Irreona." Someone slapped my arm.

-"Aish jinjja." I muttered rubbing my eyes.

-"Hurry up." My sister stated bluntly.

-"Can't you be nicer Ah Reum... Eoni" I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

-"No." She smiled sweetly leaving my room.

I shook my head glaring at her back. I quickly stood up and walked to the bathroom squeezing out toothpaste on my toothbrush. I opened one of my eye.

"You're jelous?" He stated raising a brow.

My eyes shot open as I looked at myself in the mirror. I slapped my cheek my mouth open with my toothbrush still inside. I rubbed my eyes squinting them.

"Oh really." He asked back teasingly.

I panicked flustered and bumped my head onto the wall. Wincing from the pain, I proceeded in brushing my teeth and cursing at myself. Aren't I a genius.

I washed my face and took a quick refreshing shower. His words lingered in my head as the scene from yesterday night rewinded repeatedly.

I made a face and left the bathroom as I was done.
.
.
I tucked my shirt in my skirt and tyed my hair into a high long ponytail. Placing my books into my bag, I furrowed my eyebrows eyeing the mirror whom you could see my reflection.

Brushing my hair, I narrowed my eyebrows to the mirror and sigh heavily. I placed the brush down into its rightful place.

-"Why do I keep thinking about him.." I muttered sighing.

I have to admit he was good looking. His sharp features and aegyo was really--What. Are. You. Doing. Minah. I gaped my mouth regretting what I just thought.

I sigh and walked down to find my sister impatiently tapping her foot several times on the ground. She dragged me to the kitchen.

-"Hurry and eat." She rushed.

-"Arraseo arraseo." I muttered tiredly.

-"Did anything happen at school?" She asked placing her chin in her palms.

-"Ani---" I widen my eyes to remember yesterday.

"She would make a good couple with Taehyung"

Whoever that girl was, her words keeps coming back to slap my face. I silently munched onto my salad whom I barely started eating.

-"Hmm?" She raised an eyebrow curiously.

-"Aniya. Nothing special." I shrugged her off as she eyed me suspiciously.

-"Okay then.." She replied unsure.

I smile a small one and reached in my pocket to check the time. I felt nothing and my mouth gaped open. Where is my phone?! Unni gave me a sharp stare.

I smile as I waved it off. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from frowning at my lost phone. Did I perhaps.. LEFT IT WITH TAEHYUNG?

My heart stopped beating and I felt like time stopped. This is bad, what if he saw any if my personal infos? Or worst.. A picture of my oppa?

He's going to kill me..

Jae Yoon's POV

5:30 am.

I opened one eye as I was half awake. I turned my head from right to left checking my sides and my bed. Quietness creaked into my bedroom.

Jungkook was currently sleeping on the floor. Of course I gave him a mattress. That log will not wake up even if I threw him down the balcony. He'll probably just stir around.

I dusted my pyjamas and decided to get changed. I glanced to my side and the log was still sleeping. I smiled with a chuckle and picked out a sweater with some skinny jeans. I ran to the bathroom.

I sigh and glanced at the mirror. Scars were clear and healed, no bruises were oh so visible. I nodded my head at myself.

"I'm going back to school" I thought to myself proudly.

I ran back towards my room where Jungkook was. I started packing my suitcase because apparently, the school has changed it rules to we have to live in the dorms newly added to the school.

"I wonder if we will get any roommates.." I thought curiously.

At least i'll have shelter and an education.. Right? A sigh escaped my mouth as I stared sharply at Jungkook sleeping.

-"This... Is going to be a hard task." I muttered at myself.
.
.
.
.
.
-"Jae Yoon-Ah!" I stomped my feet procceeding out with my suitcase.

-"Yah! I'm sorry!" I slammed the door close.

-"Yah! You almost killed me!! Jae Yoon!!" I muttered a small curse heading out to school.

-"For gods sake, IM JAE YOON!" A strong grip twirled me around.

-"What?" I uttered annoyed.

-"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to--"

-"Didn't mean to?! Did I just hear you right? YOU FLIPPING THREW A PILLOW SQUARE IN MY FACE YOU DUMB BUTT!" I yelled annoyed.

-"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" He retorted breathing annoyed.

-"Yeah right." I muttered.

As soon as I was hald way to school, a heavy arm places itself onto my shoulders making me almost fall. I held onto my suitcase glaring at the person.

-"Woah Jae. I'm sorry." Suga spoke removing his arms.

-"Whatever." I muttered breathlessly.

I stared as Bts and Jae Hee stared back confusingly. I looked away annoyed and started walking again to out destination. Jae Hee came besideme quietly knowing I might explode.

-"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung scowled.

-"YOU DON'T GET HIT SQUARE IN THE FACE WITH A PILLOW EVERYDAY YOU KNOW." I yelled annoyed at everything.

-"Mwoh?" Jae Hee popped out questionningly.

-"What?-- Yah Kookie! What the h*ll did you do.. Again?" Namjoon asked glancing at him.

-"Long story short.. Sleeping habits." He waved sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

They looked at him curiously and confused but understood. Nodding their head in understandment, they shook their heads. Aish so complicated.

-"My *ss. What was in your pillow... It was hard." I scoffed.

-"Molla..."

-"Your language!" Taehyung gasped dramatically.

-"Speak to yourself." I glared at him entering the school.

-"Wae?! I don't curse---" Jin placed his hand on Tae's back.

-"Kumanhaja (let's just stop)." He stated tiredly.

-"Arraseo.. But she started!" He pointed at me as I glared at him.

-"Yah! I'm not in the mood because of a certain someone." I shot a sharp glare at Jungkook.

-"Aish. I'm leaving." Taehyung retorted.

-"Jigeum? You only arrived!" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

-"I'm going to go find Minah." He left before any of us could speak.

-"That guy." Jungkook spoke out bitterly.

-"Speak to yourself you cute idiot." I glared and huffed and sigh.

Everything was the same. Students roaming down the hallways talking, whispering and much more. It felt good to be back.. At least I came back not in the middle of a semester.

Students glanced up at a piece of paper. As soon as the teacher was gone, world war III has started. I whined to myself helplessly and started to fight for my territory. Kinda.

I glanced back behind me but Bts were already in the war fighting (?) their way to that small piece of paper. Soon enough, I lost them all as I got pushed to the sides.

-"Curse my small height!!" I muttered glaring at the floor.

-"Where is Jae Hee?" I turned my head and she wasn't there anymore.

I sigh and sat down onto a small egde of a window as I waited to see or find at least one of their members. I ruffle my own hair as yells, screams & cries were heard from every single direction.

-"I'm with Hana!!" A girl shouted.

-"ANDWAE WHY AM I WITH YOUN AE." One kneeled onto the floor.

-"Oh. Still having no jam;;" I smiled as I recognized the voice.

-"Jimin!!" I yelled throwing myself in the crowd.

I managed to get in and Jimin was pouting and whining to himself. I patted his back and proceeded to see whom was I with. Jimin then pulled my hand before I walked.

-"Did you see Jae Hee?" He asked tiredly.

-"Ani. Gwenchana?" I chukcled at his face.

-"Its not funny! Aish I go to go look for her now." He panted a sigh and walked away.

Bts were happily talking about their roommates. I have no idea who their roommates are but I walked calmly towards the paper as the crowd died down.

I squinted my eyes skimming along the long list full of names. After a few minutes, I spotted my name and an unfamiliar one beside mine.

-"Hwang.. Sumin?" I questionned myself reading the paper.

-"Nugu?" Jungkook peeked from my shoulder.

-"Molla... A new girl?" I glanced at him unsure.

-"Hwang SuMin? Ah, she's a first year. Good grades and sweet." J-Hope stated.

-"Jinjja? How do you know?" I asked back looking around.

-"Well, J-Hope knows almost everyone here so---" Suga got cutter off as someone ran towards me.

She bumped into me and then looked at me from head to toe. I smiled awkwardly as she smiled back sweetly. She had long blond hair and big eyes, we were about the same height.

-"Are you.. Im Jae Yoon?" She pointed at my face.

-"Yeah..." I replied back awkardly.

-"Finally I found you! I'm Hwang Sumin. Nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand.

-"You too." I shook hands with her lightly.

-"Um.. Who are they..?" Her eyes wandered behind me.

-"Uh? Oh, BTS. Kim NamJoon, Min YoonGi, Jung Hoseok, Kim SeokJin.. There are two others but they left. Park Jimin & Kim Taehyung." I chuckled as I names each of them.

-"Yah! You forgot me!" A hard rock landed behind me.

-"Oh. That's Jeon Jungkook. He's a freak." I winked at her smirking.

-"No i'n NOT!" He quickly slammed me against the wall.

It wasn't that hard but my eyes were wide open as my mouth gaped a bit. He smirked leaning closer and closer. So many thoughts crosses my mind, I made up my mind and pushed him linking arms with SuMin.

-"Let's go Sumin!" I rushes out of sight.

____________

Guys i'm doing a double update! I have to do my self training session now, I will write the second and will be posted soon! I love you all and please continue reading♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1K 32
Where an average girl transfers to a school and met a person with a multiple personality. She get bullied for talking with him by the queenka. What w...
274K 9.6K 36
"Sorry Princess, but you're seen way too much" Meet Allie, a normal girl, with a normal life just trying to find her own way in the world. That is...
343 1 37
Where you(Mika) and 6 other girls are aspiring make up artists. All you love kpop and your ultimate bias group is none other than: Bangtan. You see t...
153 39 20
Jalexandrina finally living her dream. She gets offered the perfect career in south Korea. While working she also makes new friends, enemies and even...