(Anthem x Rwby)

By GhostlyImagination

(y/n) and his friend were doing a job then they accident push a device that teleported them to remnant not kn... More

build characters
characters backstory
The beginning of a new end
teleported to a different world PT 1
Teleported to a different world PT2
Chapter 2: village under attack
forgot to mention
Chapter 3 arriving at the village
Chapter 4 they would be awesome to meet
Chapter 5 The Plan of Action
Chapter 6 Safe for now
Chapter 7
Chapter 9 part 1
It has been a while
Chapter 9 Part 2

Chapter 8

992 11 6
By GhostlyImagination

"Titan is a major force, and a force to be reckoned with, Once a rare creature, titans have been continuously coming out of the Heart of Rage over the past few years, and so we've gotten to know more about them than ever before. Titans reproduce by growing an "offshoot," a smaller copy that just breaks off and walks away. But smaller doesn't mean less dangerous if you happen to come across one, you may be lucky enough to catch them in a bad mood and see it shoot energy from its chest. What puts a titan in a bad mood? Just about everything! Truly unforgettable."

From Bastion's Amazing Animals by Venwich Crok

As you and you're friends were riding on bullhead toward a big area that had a big tower and severely building around it. The bullhead was hovering over the land pad after a few seconds they landed on the ground. As you and you're friends got off bullhead as you got off the bullhead you see that White hair man with a mug you know his name is Ozpin, as he walks toward you want to speak to you.

Ozpin) "I would like to talk to you and your friends in my office to discuss something if you don't mind."

You look toward your teammates and they nod their heads and turn toward Ozpin to give your answer.

Y/N) "That would be okay if you lead us to your office."

Ozpin smile at this and look toward Glynda and tell her to take the students back to their dorms, Glynda nodded her head and lead team RWBY and team JNPR back toward their dorms as they were leaving they were talked among themselves about the Freelancers.

Jason) "It seems that we will be the center of attraction here for a while, Hey Mr. Ozpin where is your office exactly I don't think that our Javelin will fit in the front door."

Jason said in a happy tone as he turns his head toward the headmaster but to see that Ozpin was looking up and smile a bit as he took a sip of his mug.

Ozpin) "I think that you are right but my office will be a different issue that the elevator will not be able to fit your Javelins or hold the weight of it as well."

As all the freelancers looked up at the sky tower they understand what Ozpin was talking about, they may fly up their bit it doesn't have a platform, then Ironwood started walking toward the freelancers with a question.

Ironwood) "may I ask a question how much weight does each of your javelins has so to speak."

The freelancers looked at one and each other then they sneakily talk to Cortana to see what is going on.

David) "Hey, Cortana do you know what General Ironwood is getting at and What is each of our weight capabilities anyway."

Cortana took a few seconds then she said this.

Cortana) "It seems that he wants to know more about the Javelins but I must ask to not let out all the information of the Javelin working capabilities, he is more focused on your Javelins than yourselves so be careful, but I can tell you of your weight capabilities let start with Elisabeth your weight is 300 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 555 pounds, David your weight is 540 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 687 pounds, (y/n) your weight is 820 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 996 pounds, Jason your weight is 1'060 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 1'200 pounds."

After Cortana reveal the information to the freelancers there was a mix of emotions, Elisabeth was somewhat embarrassed about how many pounds that her javelin has as she looks around in her javelin, David, on the other hand, was somewhat surprised that he was correct on the javelin weight that he secretly was guessing on how much his Shepard has, (y/n) was not so surprised on the weight of his javelin but what Cortana told them that Ironwood was more focus on their javelin themselves you are slightly want to put on your security system on when you are out of javelin, Jason what very mad on what Cortana told them about Ironwood so he will follow Cortana word only share his javelin information to a very trusted friend, then after that you finally speak to Ironwood on his question.

y/n) "I don't know the right number but I can say that these javelins weigh a lot of ton, anyway I think we should talk can you lead us to this elevator."

Ozpin simply smiles and leads them to the bottom of the sky tower to got Ozpin's office as they got there they see some atlas guards protecting the hallway and Ozpin stop at the elevator and turn toward the freelancers.

Ozpin) "can you please leave your Javelins here so we can talk face to face"?

You don't want too but lucky all the javelins have a security system to not allow anyone to tamper or get in or steal anything when you leave the javelins.

y/n) "(whispers to the group on com) Okay when we get out of our javelins set your javelins security on so nothing happens."

The rest of the group agreed and secretly turn on the security system as they exit their javelins, as all of you exit your javelins from the back Elisabeth was the first to get out and she has a natural skin tone, her hair was dark brown and it was in a bun, she has a beautiful face with bright green eyes, her upper body was wearing a red long button-up shirt with long sleeves and pockets, (by the way her cup size is bigger then yangs but smaller when she teleported, right now she is an F but back at Bastion her cup size was G almost to H if there is an H), the Lower body was wearing brown long skinny jeans with pocket and a blue belt with pouches on them and wearing black boots. Her height is 5'8" (her hips size is similar to Glynda and waist size too and no heels). David got out next he also has a natural skin tone, he also has dark brown and a french crop hairstyle, and Bright green eyes, his upper body is slim but slightly muscular, and wearing a dark brown rolled-up sleeves shirt and have cipher fragments on it, David lower body was slim and slightly muscular, wearing Red cargo pants and a white belt and dark blue shoes his height is 6'0". Jason was next as he steps out his javelin and steps forward both David and Elisabeth was also surprised by Jason younger appearance as he has lightly tan, long hair with part dark red and his eyes were hazel his whole body was very muscular (like john Cena or the rock) his upper body was wearing a long blue shirt over the shirt had an orange coat jacket, his lower body was wearing light blue pants and grey shoes his height is 6'3". Lastly, you got out of your javelin as you have Dark fringe hair and your eyes one side is dark red and the other side is bright blue your body was olive skin and your body somewhat little bit more muscular than David but not so muscular than Jason, the upper body was wearing a black and white hoodie with several pockets inside and out with a mask built-in your hand wearing white leather gloves, your lower body was wearing dark black cargo pants and white boots, your height is 5'10"

Ozpin) " you all seen young than I thought and to have a lot of fighting experience but anyway we will discuss this soon please step into the elevator."

Ozpin enters the elevator then Ironwood and all of you enter as well as you got in Ozpin push a button on the top of a control panel a few seconds went by as you feel the elevator moving up there was silence up as you reach the top of the elevator doors open revealing an open room with clock gears in some places at the very end is a desk with pillars and windows and a gear chair.

David) "wow, this is your office I never seen such a designed of the interior."

All of the freelancers were looking around amazed by such interior designs as Ironwood and Ozpin were walking ahead of them as Ironwood stand side Ozpin on the left and Ozpin sitting on his chair waiting a few minutes for the freelancers to get a good look at the elevator doors open again, relieving Glynda to step forward but she saw the freelancers she was taken back with shock but stay her composer and walk to Ozpin stand to the right of him, after the freelancer got a good look they all walk toward Ozpin desk stand side by side each other then Ozpin began to talk.

Ozpin) "I have a great many questions to ask of you but I think we need an introduction to all of us I'm professor Ozpin headmaster of beacon academy, to my right is Glynda goodwitch one of the staff members of beacon academy, to my left is James Ironwood is the Headmaster of, as well as a general in the, so can I may ask who are you, people."

Freelancers were a little surprised but never the least they must answer the headmaster's question, you decided to speak first.

y/n) "My name is y/n l/n I'm a freelancer and mechanic I was born in Fort Tarsis in a country called bastion I'm 16 years old and I pilot my Javelin named spirit hunter."

Just when you finish your sentence all three Ozpin, Ironwood, Glynda had a different expiration Glynda had an emotionless face didn't really believe you or what you said to be true, general Ironwood had a risen eyebrow that you are a mechanic that might hold secrets and mechanic skills, Ozpin, on the other hand, he was not surprised but smiled anyway as he took a sip out of his mug of coffee then look at Jason to start.

Jason) "My named is Jason Kel, I'm the oldest of my family and I know y/n all my life I was also born and raised in Freemark I'm 18 years old, I'm a freelancer and I pilot my javelin the tanker."

It was Elisabeth turn

Elisabeth) "Hello my name is Elisabeth Mark, second youngest I was also born and raised in Fort Tarsis I'm 17 years old, I was sentinels but I decided to be a freelancer and I pilot my javelin Black sparrow."

Lastly, it was David turn

David) "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is David Mark, the oldest I to was born and raised in Fort Tarsis I'm 17 years old, I was an Arcanists but decided to be a freelancer and I pilot my javelin the Shepherd."

Ozpin then asks this question to the freelancers.

Ozpin) "May I ask where are these places and Bastion because there are no places called that let alone a country named Bastion."

The freelances looked at each other then nodded, to tell the truth to the headmaster before things get ugly.

David) " well to tell you the truth what is this planet called."

Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin looked at each other than said this.

Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin) "Remnant."

Freelancers) "I see well here is our story."

Then the Freelancers explain their story (which is the Character Backstory on Page 2) then explain their real age and the whole lore of coda in the bastion, to the freelancers, sentinels, Arcanists, the legion of dawn, the enemies, the dominion, outcast, scars, anthem of creation, the shapers, animals, their backstory, the fall of Freemark, the One freelancers that stop the heart of rage, all of it but not on how to make a javelin that Cortana explains and keeping Cortana a secret from them.

Hours went by from midday to almost midnight

Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin was amazed at the sheer fact that their world was similar to them except on aura, dust, semblance, no faunus, but the best part is that there are no Grimm it would be a place to live but the part of killing your own kind.

Ozpin) "so your last mission was to clean out an ancient place so research the place but you fell into a trap by 3 ancient titans and 3 ursix that when you died."

David) "no not died, Jason accidentally push the button on the control panel, and black ooze surrounded under us we couldn't get out and got suck in, but when we did wake up we end up here and the ooze made us look young again."

Ozpin was shocked but controlled himself he knew that black ooze was a Grimm portal to make more Grimm which explains the number of Grimm that attack the village, but he was glad the even the suit of these freelancers was strong enough to withstand black ooze power.

Ozpin looked outside

Ozpin) "my word it seems that it's already midnight, Okay I'll just get to it I want you four to join my school."

all) "whaaaaat."

All except Ozpin was a shock, to say the least.

Glynda) " Ozpin you can't be serious they are a dangerous group, plus they don't even know our world and will draw attraction to themselves how will we explain this to the council."

Ironwood) "I think Glynda is right they are dangerous and having them in vale will make thing even worst may I suggest that these freelancers are taken to Atlas and are properly trained and once the council give their approval I think that we gain a new expectant if I can loo-."

You step forward and raise your voice.

y/n) " I'm sorry General Ironwood but I can't accept that I and my team are very properly trained I don't think I want your military to look at our javelins and weapons because our sentinels and freelancer don't really cooperative and the sentinels They believe in justice and order above all else and see themselves as a bulwark protecting the people from the chaos of the outside world. In the eyes of the Sentinel leadership, they are a ragtag band whose fierce independence makes them unreliable. As such, we rarely coordinate with them, and from what you are saying you General act like the Sentinels but I and my team are Freelancers, The Freelancers are not technically a military organization. They are a faction that carries on the tradition of the Legion of Dawn, protecting the people of Fort Tarsis from the dangers of the outside world. They traditionally operate in squads but may operate solo as well. mostly stay close to Fort Tarsis, Freelancers are tasked with venturing beyond the fort to deal with more esoteric threats, such as silencing relics They venerate, who was the first Freelancer and Follow the Path of Valor, one of the paths analogous to General while being the Legacy of the Legion of Dawn. Sorry, General Ironwood but my team military personal."

Ironwood was fierce

Ironwood) "I think you have no say in the matter if you be on your own then people will see you as a threat and don't know how things work here."

Then Jason walks up to Ironwood's face and speaks up.

Jason) "Is that a threat I here because I think we have taken care of that Grimm horde because without us you would have died so why not say a thank you for saving those people and your men's life?"

Glynda was about to step in but was blocked by Elisabeth and David things were heating the Ozpin put his mug down and lifted his cane and stomp on the floor silence in the room then began to speak.

Ozpin) "Is there a way to go back to your world?"

David) "No, the Control panel was destroyed on it then someone used it so there is no way to go back that I know of."

Ozpin) "I think with the time being you will stay here and learn about our world but you must attend classes here and put on your Javelins on when there is a mission for you knowing that you are from another world you have no aura or semblance you can use your Javelins but there are some rules to follow but that will be decided in time, for now, it very late and you need your sleep, the plan was to have the 4 of you to do the initiation but after seeing you in action you passed, for now, Glynda would you please escort them to their room."

And with that, the room calmed down and Glynda signs and leads the freelancers to their room after they get in their Javelins downstairs, Ironwood was still made but to go back to normal and leave the room.

(Hello everyone I just want to say that it was a rollercoaster for me I somehow got covid and had so spent time to feel better and after 4 weeks I got a lot better and the doctors let me go outside again, and in those weeks I have been watch RWBY volume 8 and learning some sad news After months of knowing practically nothing about version 2.0 of Anthem, Bioware's once-promising looter shooter, it was finally canceled. How could it be otherwise, this cancellation has had consequences, and for the moment, and after almost a decade, the game's director, Jonathan Warner, is leaving the veteran studio. I'm am sad to see it canceled it had so much possibility and I'm had to take some time but That doesn't mean that I will be stopping this and will continue with this story and after rewatching rwby from 1 to 8 I can't wait for they have for Rwby volume 9 so don't worry about me I will make more of this chapters so, for now, have a happy Easter and thank you all for 9.8k and if you want to send me a message you can and what is your thoughts and also I like to thank my friend for sending this drawing and I hope he is having a wonderful time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 4 9
Join James 'Shadow' Branwen, as he goes through the events of RWBY, and deals with his pasts.
2.2K 32 17
After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the ability to summon a Persona, or so he thi...
8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
19.4K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...