Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

Oleh Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... Lebih Banyak

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals

995 24 4
Oleh Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Seed - Snowy Land

Yoko Pov

" So... That's where you came from "

I stood within Y/n's mindset,looking over past events which is funny since I told him off when he did the same to me... God I should say sorry to him later. But the in between of our mindsets has became snowy,probably his consciousness reacting to me looking in.

Yoko: *sighs* It's pretty chilly now so this sucks....

Why am I now remembering...? How could've this all in the first place? Was it that I buried it deep inside... It wasn't too bad... Yeah... That's why I buried it..

I heard the inter thoughts as I sighed lightly,knowing I was the reason for him to remember so soon.

Yoko: Sorry pal...

I notice the little sapling of the tree as the cold weather isn't very friendly towards them and I sat down close to it.

Yoko: Sorry little guy... It's bit of my fault why we're both freezing.

I looked upwards at the sky as I made the same book I was reading before reappear in my hands and opened it.

Yoko: Sothis... Goddess or something else

" Maybe a certain greenie could help me "

-----

Y/n Pov

-------

Abyss - Town

" By the goddesses... "

I had wondered mindless as I was left within my thought thinking upon the words of Ashe,I only just realized that...

Y/N: HOW THE FUCK AM I LOST AGAIN!?

I shout out as I scratched my hair in annoyance and groaned lowly.

Y/N: And why do I feel cold!?

I feel like I was within the icy mountains of... Yeah but considering where I was,it wouldn't be and shouldn't be icy cold right now.

' shouldn't be thinking like that... Trying to forgive the past '

???: Finally found you!

Y/N: Huh?

I stopped in my tracks as I turned around to see the bandit or should I say... Balthus,a member of the Ashen Wolves.

Y/N: Uhh... Hey?

Balthus: Y/n L/n! Some folks say they never seen such a brutal soldier in combat! Especially so brutal for serving the church.

Y/N: Yeah,I was just doing my-

Balthus: Kinda reminds you of a bandit...

' ... '

I stared at him for a moment as I sighed lightly with an idea popping in mind.

Y/N: Yeah,a bandit... A bandit who killed many in his time even killing a noble.

Balthus: Oh! Lord Lonato! It was a bit of surprise that he made a such ruckus against Lady Rhea.

Y/N: He did... A friend shouldn't have even think about killing the other,I mean if they were true friends that thought won't even exist.

Balthus: But you must know,that some folk who call themselves 'friend' may just stab you right in the back.

I looked to the side and crossed my arms.

Y/N: Friends can turn into backstabbers matter of a slip of words or gathering information that was kept secret.

Balthus: Then they would pay up for that information too like a lot of gold.

I looked back at him with a glare as he puts up his hands in offensive and I rised my fists in response.

Y/N: Is greed sometime you're involved with?

Balthus: Maybe! I mean I have debts upon debts but I doubt you would care much about it.

Y/N: Debts... I have one debt to repay,it's only to one person.

Balthus: Ah! You made a promise?

Y/N: Yeah,it's more like I owe my life or something of to them.

Balthus: Seems ab- Oh yeah! I was here to fight you!

I paused while lowering my fists and he started grinning.

Balthus: I fought your silver haired friend and she seem crazy strong! I was wondering if you were the same!

Y/N: Well,I doubt we should be fighting in the streets! And I was just heading to help my students with something!

I started backing up from him as he watches me.

Balthus: Then the next time we meet like this! You'll face the King of Grappling!

Y/N: Yep! Yep! Thanks for the talk!

I rushed off away from the area as Balthus stood there and when I was far away.

Balthus: Oh... Isn't his students the other way?

Support Rank : Rank C

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ashes Wolves hiding in the darkness while Chibi Y/n & Chibi Byleth try to get them to step out into the light -

Abyss - Market Area

Y/n Pov

I found myself within the market place which is kinda surprised to see one under the ground but hell,they have a liter whole town so this isn't much.

' I wonder if- '

" Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! "

A loud laughter interrupted my thoughts as I looked around to see the source of this laughter and notice the same blondie from before as well of approaching me.

' What? Did I- '

Constance: You there!

Y/N: Me?

She points directly at me with a fan that had fur on it's edge as I stared in silence even having some of the few within the marketplace look over.

Constance: You fiend! The one who humiliated me in battle!

Y/N: Ah? The mage during the battle,you know temporarily grounded still counts as defeat and I stand by that statement!

Constance: Then I shall teach you a lesson or two about respecting nobility!

Y/N: Nobility? Explains the attitude...

I mumbled that last part underneath my breath but feel her glaring daggers into me and I chuckled lightly.

Y/N: But person like me either knight or not,I don't have much respect for nobility. It's more to have it is a equal ground no matter whoever you are!

Constance: Huh? Are you saying that me,a noble! Stands upon equally ground to a lowly bandit like yourself!?

Y/N: ... Bandit comment hurt,but it helps with my problems.

I crossed my arms,looking upon the girl and shifting my weight.

Y/N: Everyone's human at the end of the day. No matter their purposes or deeds,strip away their titles and you got a person...

Constance: Yes,that is true but being nobility in a great honor among many!

Y/N: Constance is it?

Constance: Did you just interrupted-

Y/N: Do you think your titles are what define you as a person? I mean you seem rather proud of the fact to nobility but many do not think alike as you do.

She takes a moment as she seems to be thinking on my words and playing with the fan in hand.

Constance: I demand your name at once.

Y/N: F/n L/n,former knight of the church but now assistant professor within the Black Eagles.

Constance: Y/n! I shall answer your question with another! What do you think people's character should be defined by instead of their titles?

Y/N: Actions and achievements! How they lived throughout their life! Why they should be remembered and those who were closest to them!

I tightened my fists as I remembered what Lonato did for me... He wasn't just some ally,he was my friend and he would be proud that I stick to my believes.

Y/N: Lord,Knight,Duke,Emperor! No matter their titles! That shouldn't be the only reason why they are remembered in history.

Constance: Then I,Constance Novelle shall show you that titles are rather important in life. In a fitting way of humiliating you on your beliefs.

Y/N: Oh ho? Then I,F/N L/n shall show that titles should not uphold throughout life.

We both stood there with others looking upon us as she smiles and turns around.

Constance: I will not lose this one,L/n.

Y/N: Neither will I,Novelle.

I stood there,looked on as Constance walked away from me and feel a weight lift from my shoulders... Lonato.

" I thank you,old friend. "

Support Rank : Rank C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n - T-t-two updates! That's for me negating my OG readers

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15K 406 10
Through questionable occurences, you get brought to Fódlan. There you're able to use your nerd knowledge to help its people and maybe woo some cute b...
7.6K 264 33
Requests: OPEN! Hello, and welcome to my one-shot book! Have you ever wondered what would happen if you were with Jean when his village was raided? O...
941 66 11
There's not enough Byleth x reader. Cuz, hes a pretty cool character. If I am gonna write another very late fe3h fic, maybe dimitri or ashe. "Profes...
2.2K 35 5
In order to escape, Byleth made a deal with the Goddess Sothis. As a result, Jeralt was avenged but at what price did she pay? Before Dimitri's eyes...