O M B R A /Black Widow x OC/

By malditoidiota1

A stealthy, assassin specialist bumps into the Avengers team. Her black hood stays up and no one knows what... More

uno
due
quattro
cinque
sei
sette
otto
nove
dieci
undici
dodici
tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici
diciassette
diciotto
diciannove
venti
ventuno
ventidue
ventitrΓ©
venti quattro
venticinque
ventisei
ventisette
ventotto
ventinove
trenta
trentuno

tre

6.4K 201 45
By malditoidiota1

The team spend ages going through written file documents since Ultron wiped out the data on all computers. It is crucial that we find out where Ultron is heading because with his access to all sorts of weaponry, it's obvious he is aiming for something big.

"Wait, I know that guy" Tony says, grabbing a file off Bruce. "Back in the day he operates off the African coast black market arms." Everyone pauses and gives Tony a weird look. "There are conventions, alright? You get to meet people... I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer."

I look at the photo over Thor's shoulder and points to the marking on the mans neck. "What's that?"

"It's a tattoo, I don't think he had it-"

"No, those are tattoos" Thor points to the more prominent markings, " this is a brand."

Bruce starts analysing the photo on the computer and a result comes up. "Oh yeah, it's a word in an African dialect meaning thief in a much less friendly way."

"What dialect?" Steve asks.

Turning back around to the screen, Bruce tilts his head to the side to see if it would make anymore sense to him. " Er Wakanada Wa- Wa-"

"Wakanda" I say and everyone looks at me and I shrug.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade-" Tony addresses Steve who interrupts him.

"I thought you said your father got the last of it?"

"I don't follow, what comes out of Wakanda?" questioned Bruce.

Tony and Steve turn and look at the shield on the floor. "The strongest metal on Earth."

"Where is this guy?" Steve asks with urgency in his voice.

We locate Ulysses Klaue's location on a dock in South Africa and the team start to prepare to leave. I'm sat down on a chair in the broken sitting room where we fought Ultron, dilemmas running through my head.

"What's up?" Tony asks, sitting next to me, leaning his elbows on his knee's.

"I don't work well in a team, I'm better on my own, I'm thinking I should just follow a trail I found the other day."

He sighs and leans back. "In my opinion, we need you. You can lift Thor's girlfriend, you beat Captain America's arse and you're incredibly strong and skilled."

"This isn't what I do though, I don't fight robots, they don't bleed."

Tony pulled a face. "You're weird and... disturbing. Anyway, I would feel a lot more confident if you were with us, besides, you want the sceptre safe too, don't you?"

I nod and fiddle with my engraved pocket knife.

"Stay, help us get the sceptre and then you can vanish off the face of Earth."

"If you say so, I may not be so obedient to follow orders though, I only listen to myself."

"Well it's normally Cap giving out the instructions so it's nothing to do with me" he says with a smirk, patting my knee and heading to this lab. I head towards the weaponry room and I find the man I was looking for.

"Hey Ombra, what's up?" asks Clint, packing up a bunch of arrows.

"I was actually wondering if you have a bow and arrow I can lend?"

He looks up and smiles. "You can use one? Of course you can, you can do anything" he laughs and heads over to the wall where a bow was resting against the wall. "Here, there's a bag strap of arrows over there, help yourself."

I thank him and clip the bow to the back of my cape while working at the table where a whole different type of arrows sat. While I was grabbing a handful of electric arrows, there was a creak at the door, making spin around.

"Did I startle you?" says Nat, going to the wall and grabbing two pistols.

"Of course not" is my reply which makes her laugh. It's a soft chuckle, her lips are upturned making cute dimples appear on her cheeks, her eyes sparkling, I like this version of Nat, a lot. My mask and hood stay up and I clip my arrows to the bow, about to head out when Nat appears to my side.

"I'll walk with you, just so you don't get lost."

I nod and we walk in a comfortable silence to the jet which is being flown by Bruce since he refuses to turn into the Hulk unless it's a 'code Green'. Tony has his suit on, his helmet not closed just yet. Steve has his navy uniform on and his shield attached to his arm, Thor dressed in his warrior outfit, with Mjølnir in his hand. Clint was sat on a chair against the wall and gave me and Nat a wave as we boarded the jet. Bruce lifted us off and we all divulged in conversation for the journey, not one I participated much in which Nat noticed.

She leant into my side so her mouth was very close to my ear and whispered "You okay?"

"Yeah, just not used to working as a team" I admit and she offers a reassurance smile.

"You will be fine, just stay alive and make sure you don't accidentally kill any of us while your at it."

I laugh which makes my eyes widen and I stop immediately. What is happening to me? Nat must of heard my laugh and she was just gazing at me with a huge grin on her face but I was thankful that she didn't say anything.

"We are two minutes away, get ready guys!" Bruce shouts from the front.

The team stands up and Tony, Cap and Thor go out first, me Nat and Clint heading for a sneak approach. Bruce sets the ship down and wishes us all good luck while reminding us that we can call for 'code Green' if we have to. The three of us run into the lower part of the ship and hear Starks and Ultron's conversation.

"If I have to" said the mechanical voice.

"Nobody has to break anything" Thor replied.

"Clearly you have never made an omelette" stated Ultron.

"He beat me by one second" Tony said, slightly amused.

I turn to Nat and Clint. "Him and Ultron are to alike each other."

"He probably wanted a replica of himself" joked Clint and I smirked behind my mask.

"Ah this is funny Mr Stark, it's what, comfortable? Like old times" came a new voice and two young people appeared behind Ultron. The boy had bright blonde hair, it looked bleached, the other was a girl with auburn dark hair.

"This was never my life" Tony responded.

"You two can still walk away form this" encouraged Steve.

"Oh we will" the girl said.

"I know you have suffered-" began Steve but Ultron gave a fake retch.

"Ah Captain America, gods righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth-"

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it" Thor demanded.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yeah? What's the vibranium for?" Stark asked.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron yanked his hand forward and Tony got pulled towards him through the air before sending him back with a powerful beam. Tony stood back up and flew at Ultron, meeting him in the middle and they both started trying to tear each other to shreds. Ultron's bots started to attack Cap and Thor and the rest of us joined the fight. Me and Nat worked together on taking down a pack of Klaue's guards, Clint moving off to a better vantage point. I punched one of the men in the head and Nat slid her leg along the floor, taking his legs out so he fell, giving me the chance to jump on him and give him one final blow to the head. Nat finished the last man off by running along the wall and twirling him hard onto the floor. I stood up and pulled Nat up.

"That was hot" My eyes widen at what I just said and I try to recover "I'm going to need to get out of these sweaty clothes as soon as possible."

Nat had her eyebrows raised at me and she let what I said go and I exhale in relief.

"Thor status." Steve said through the headpiece.

"The girl tried to warp my mind, take special care, I doubt a human can keep her at bay, fortunately, I am mighty."

I snort and Nat shakes her head with a little laugh however her laugh is cut short which makes me turn around just in time to see the girl mess with her head. Quickly, the girl attempts to warp mine but nothing happens.

"Nice try voodoo, not going to happen with me princess" I smirk, lifting my arm up take her down but a flash hits me and I fall to the ground to see the boy holding his sister in his arms.

"Oh it's happening princess" he retorts with his Russian accent, winking at me before dashing off. I groan at the ache in my back but sit up to see Nat sitting against the wall and panting heavily, tears in her eyes. Instantly I frown and scramble to her side, the pain not mattering right now.

"Nat, Nat are you okay? Hey, look at me" I say softly, gently grabbing her hand which makes her eyes snap to mine.

"Let me see" she whispers and I understand what she means, lowering my mask a bit and lifting my hood back slightly so she could fully see my blue ones. A sigh of relief escapes her mouth and it makes me question what the girl made her see but I'll ask that later. I stand up and pick Nat up bridal style like I did the other day and speak into the COMS system.

"Does anybody copy?"

"Yeah, I do but everyone else has been compromised, I have Thor and Cap with me, meet me back at the jet" replied Clint.

"Bruce?"

"Yeah about that, we currently have a major green problem so I'm going to have to get back to you about Bruce in-" Tony was cut off by noises of smashing and angry yells which tells me all I need to know.

I carry a tired Nat to the Quinjet where Clint is sat with two very frustrated men.

"I thought I was mighty! I'm a God!" protests Thor, slouching onto the floor in defeat. Steve kept quiet, obviously still thinking about whatever he was shown. Clint stood up quickly when I put Nat down softly on the table and he checked her up and down for any significant injuries.

"How come she didn't get you?" I ask.

"Felt her coming, I've done the whole possessed thing and I am definitely not a fan, how about you?"

"I'm not really sure, she tried but it did nothing for me."

"Well that's handy, it's awful."

Clint goes off to have a chat with Steve while we all wait for Tony and Bruce to return. Nat is slowly becoming more awake and she isn't as shaken up anymore but something is still bothering her.

"What did you see?"

Nat turns her head to look at me and looks back down. " Something I wish to never see."

I get the message that she won't say anymore so I just nod and put my hand over hers but she snaps hers back.

"Oh sorry- I didn't mean to-" I start to ramble to hide my embarrassment but Nat just pulls the glove of my hand before latching our fingers back together. I look down at how well they fit together, mine slightly bigger than hers and I see that she's also staring at them intently. The moment however, get's interrupted when a battered Bruce and Tony enter the jet looking utterly dejected. Everyone was silent, clearly dealing and trying to process what happened so Clint went up front and started the jet, taking control of our next destination. Bruce was beating himself up silently and Steve just didn't have the words this time.

Maria's voice came through the system at the front. "The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest but it's in the air."

"Stark relief foundation?" Tony questions.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?"

"Everyone's..." he looked back at us all, "we took a hit, we'll shake it off."

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here" Maria advised.

"So run and hide?"

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer."

Tony sighed. "Neither do we." He turned the system off and walked up to Clint at the front and I joined them after asking Nat if she was okay.

"Hey wanna switch out?" Stark asked Clint.

"No, I'm good. If you want to get some kip now's a good time because we're still a few hours out."

"A few hours from... where?" I ask hesitantly.

"Safehouse" was Clint's response and I looked at Tony who just shrugged and sat on the small sofa. I sat next to him and sighed.

"We need to get a control on the two enhanced. I think they can be persuaded rather easily" I say and Tony nods.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins, both orphaned from a young age which must be how they ended up in the hands of HYDRA. They seem to have a personal problem with me though so don't make me do the talking."

"I see, she messed with your head before?"

Tony raked a hand through his sweaty hair and nodded. "Yeah, nasty stuff, I heard she couldn't get into your head. At this rate I think you're more worthy and mighty than Thor."

A grin is on my lips under my mask and I look over to Nat who has started to look sleepy again. I see Bruce tossing and turning uncomfortable against the side so I make m way over to him.

"It wasn't your fault you know."

He looks at me and shakes his head with a scoff. "I did it though didn't I?"

"Were you in control of your mind?"

"Well no but-"

"But nothing Bruce, you can't control something you have no hands on. You are not a bad person, you are one of the kindest person I've ever met."

"Haven't you been around terrorists and gangs all your life?" he says sheepishly and I pause.

"Fair enough but still. Don't beat yourself up."

"Thanks Ombra, you should get some rest" he points out.

"Only if you do."

Bruce smiles and shuts his eyes, his head getting softer and lighter until it fell on my shoulder. I feel a bit uncomfortable since no ones ever even shared a bed with me never mind slept on me. However, when I see how at peace his face is, I don't move and stay awake for the rest of the journey.

After about half an hour, Nat stirs awake again but I don't realise until she sits down next to me.

"How long have you been up?" I ask her.

"A few minutes, I was watching you."

"Woah Nat, am I going to have to get a restraining order?" I joke and she laughs.

"Perhaps, I couldn't help it, you look cute."

What did she say? Cute? Me, the assassin? Cute? Maybe her heads still messed up. Thankfully my clothing hides my blush but it gets worse as she rests her head on my other shoulder.

"Er Nat? Nat? No way" I breathe out, seeing how she had already fallen asleep. Part of me hopes she was still dozy when she called me cute but then another part of me wants her to of meant it. Nobody's made me feel the way she does, I've been with a few women before, but they were nothing more than a one night thing. Men have never tickled my fancy, mostly because they're so dumb, they're literally the easiest people to kill. Hit them in one place and they fall like a bag of nuts.

"Alright guys, wakey wakey!" Clint shouts as he parks the jet in some field surrounded by trees. Everyone starts to wake up and they walk out the ship, following Clint and Nat is walking closely behind him, seemingly excited somewhat.

We enter a ranch house and Clint yells out. "Honey, I'm home!"

A small, brunet haired lady comes round the corner, very much pregnant and she gives Clint a hug and kiss. Tony pulls a face and turns to me.

"This is an agent of some kind."

I roll my eyes. "It's clearly an assassin."

"This is Laura" Clint introduces.

A herd of footsteps come down the stairs and two small kids rush in, basically jumping into Clint's arms.

"These are.. smaller agents" Tony mumbled.

"Assassins" I correct and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" the small girls asks and I see Nat's face light up.

"Why don't you hug her and find out? "she smirks, wrapping her arms around the kid.

"Sorry for barging in on you" politely says Steve.

"Yeah, we would of called ahead but we were busy having no idea you existed" remarked Tony, making me slap his shoulder.

"Fury helped me set this up when I joined, kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.S files and I'd like to keep it that way."

"S.H.I.E.L.D can give you families? Tony whispered to me and I hit him even harder making him yelp. There's a crunch on the floor next to me and I look down to see broken LEGO under Thor's foot, who panics and kicks it under the table.

"And how's little Natasha" Nat asks, touching Laura's pregnant stomach.

"She's... Nathaniel" Laura replies sheepishly.

Nat scowls and lowers her head to Laura's belly and mutters "Traitor."

I watch Nat interact with Clint's family and I can see that she's basically one of them, her eyes sparkle more than normal. Suddenly, Thor storms out and Steve follows him leaving the rest of us confused at the drastic exit.

"Hey Clint, would you mind showing me the bathroom?" I ask and Clint nods, guiding me upstairs to a room with a bathroom attached. My body enjoys the freedom that it rarely gets and I'm grateful that Clint is lending me a hoodie to go with the jeans Laura has offered me. I stay in the shower for a while but get out after I start to feel guilty about using all the hot water.

The team was clearly not use to feeling so dejected and I wasn't used to losing either but it didn't affect me to greatly, as long as no one was hurt. When I get out the shower, I enter the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me and find the clothes placed on my bed but it's not just clothes. Nat is sat there and my identity is gone. Her eyes were so wide and her mouth was slightly agape and I was just frozen, unsure what to do since there was no hiding anymore.

"Shit... I am so sorry, I should of waited outside" Nat rambles and to my surprise I'm not to bothered that Nat has seen me, only she ever will, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else. She starts pacing the room, avoiding looking at me but I find my confidence and walk up to her, grabbing the side of her face so she has no choice but to look at me, her face inches away from mine.

"It's okay mio caro, I don't mind, I trust you."

Nat stops her rambling and looks at me, taking every piece of me in. Her left hand slowly raises and strokes the side of my cheek, the cheek that has a long scar trailing all the way down to my chin. A part of my starts to feel self conscious, my confidence dying but Nat notices and makes me meet her eyes again, her beautiful green eyes.

"Beautiful" she breathes out. My eyes start flickering to her lips, to her eyes, back to her lips again, hers doing the same. The distance between our faces starts to become increasingly small, I can feel her hot breath against my lips, noses touching but nothing is ever this smooth. A knock at the door makes us jump apart and I grab the clothes off the bed before bustling into the bathroom.

"Oh, hello Nat, I was wondering if Ombra was done, Fury is downstairs" I hear Bruce's voice say.

"She'll... she'll be down shortly. I'll come down with you" Nat replies and I hear the descent of footsteps and the shut of the door. My head rests against the wall and I feel sick in my stomach. Nat, Natasha fucking Romanoff, what are you doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 281 11
Everyday after waking up from her sleep Moon Dami would find herself crying , her cheeks would be wet by the warm tears that flow from her eyes even...
42.2K 1.3K 33
This story is about Axel Schnieder and her journey of fighting alongside Captain America. The organization wanted a woman and a man. Axel and steve w...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
139K 4.6K 33
!!Highschool AU!! Tommy is a new kid in school. He wears a plain black mask, and only the lucky can see his face. He also never talks. Ranboo was in...