dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ kลtarล is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

โœฆ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

40

3.3K 173 331
By kenme0w

BOKUTO'S MOTHER AND ALSO his sisters exited the room to give Akaashi and Bokuto some time alone to talk. At the same time, Bokuto's mother went home for a while to rest since she's at the hospital every single day. While Bokuto's sisters were left behind.

Akaashi silently approach Bokuto and sat on the stool that is placed beside Bokuto's hospital bed.

Akaashi raised his eyes to look at Bokuto, and he was surprised when he saw that Bokuto's eyes are filled with tears.

"Bokuto? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Akaashi panicked as he held Bokuto's one hand.

Bokuto smiled a bit, "No...I was just..I was just happy that you did not leave. That you're here with me right now."

Akaashi's eyes softened as he listen to Bokuto's cries, "I did not leave. I won't leave, never again. I will be with you always, for a long time."

"You won't leave me again?" Bokuto asked Akaashi while wiping his cheeks with his other hand.

Akaashi nods, "I swear. Never again."

Bokuto smiled at Akaashi and raised his hand to pat Akaashi's head. "I'm so glad..that you're here.."

"How are you feeling? Are you okay? Kuroo-san is also on his way here." Akaashi consecutively asked Bokuto, who's staring at his beautiful face with a soft smile.

"I'm okay. I'm don't know how to name the emotions I am feeling right now but one thing is for sure, I'm happy that we met again." Bokuto said and held Akaashi's hand on top of his own hand.

Akaashi pressed his lips together, "I am so worried about you Bokuto. I thought that if you remember everything, you'll come to hate me and leave me this time because of how weak and scared I was before.."

"My love for you before is not that strong compared to the love that you gave to me, but this time I'm going to do my best to give you the same amount of love that you feel for me."

Bokuto chuckled a bit because of Akaashi's words, "You don't have to be that anxious about it, as long as we're feeling the same way..I'm glad to accept whatever amount of love you'll give to me."

"You..You're really the best Bokuto." Akaashi can't help but to say and leaned in to Bokuto to embrace him tightly.

A wide smile appeared on Bokuto's lips, "It's nice hearing you say that again."

"I can say it to you multiple times if you want to hear me say that," Akaashi said and chuckled a bit.

Bokuto laughs. "Yes, please."

"Bokuto you're the very best, and I love you so much." Akaashi whispers and smiled to himself.

Bokuto bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing because he's feeling overjoyed.

"Again."

Akaashi moved away from Bokuto and faced him, meeting his eyes intently.

"You're the best, Bokuto." Akaashi said and smiled at Bokuto.

Bikuto smiled back, "Where's my 'I love you'?"

Akaashi laughed, "I love you."

Bokuto grins at Akaashi, "I love you."

Akaashi's face turned red when he heard Bokuto say that, specially that their eyes are actually locked on each other and the hospital room's so bright, that they can actually see each other's faces clearly.

"I want to hug you a lot but I can't really move my feet right now.." Bokuto whines.

"That's what happens when you spend the whole week sleeping, why didn't you wake up earlier? I was so worried, really.." Akaashi asked Bokuto.

Bokuto pouts, "Well..I always see you in my dream and I was happy when I saw you and I during high-school but I couldn't take it when that dream is starting to hurt you.."

Bokuto sighed, "Then I realised that, it was my memories. Because, I would never dream about you being hurt, since they say dreams are supposed to be what you're thinking when you're asleep right?"

Bokuto smiled, "I would never think of you being hurt. I want you to be always happy, and always show me your beautiful happy face!"

"Is there something you want to eat? I'll get it for you.." Akaashi offers.

"I'll eat anything you'll buy. Let's eat together with my sisters, you met them right?" Bokuto asked while looking at the door.

Akaashi nodded, "Yes. But I never really had a proper conversation with them, but I talk a lot with your mom."

"Wait really? What did mom say about us?" Bokuto curiously asked.

"She just said things about you, and she said to me that I should not leave you again." Akaashi said honestly.

Bokuto sighed in relief, "I thought she'll make you stay away from me. I don't want to fight with mom."

Akaashi laughed, "She's your mom. I'm sure she's also kindhearted as you are."

While the both of them are talking and the room is filled with their laughters. Kuroo leaned his back on the wall just beside the door in Bokuto's hospital room.

He can hear Bokuto and Akaashi's laughter as well as the things they are talking about.

Kuroo felt so relieved. He's so relieved that Bokuto is okay, and he's laughing again. Seeing Bokuto refusing to wake up for a whole week really stressed Kuroo so much.

He doesn't want to overthink things, but he was there when Bokuto was suffering the most and Kuroo fears it so much. That what if, Bokuto will experience that again.

Kuroo don't think he can stay strong if that happens again, he'll totally collapse and give up.

Once is enough, he can't take seeing his closest friend being like that again.

Kuroo stood properly before knocking on the door twice and opening it.

"Kuroo!" Bokuto calls Kuroo with a bright smile written on his face.

"Hey..how are you feeling?" Kuroo asked and sat on the long couch after placing the fruits he brought on the table.

Bokuto smiled, "I'm feeling great! Have you seen my sisters outside?"

Kuroo nods, "Yeah they're buying something at the hospital's cafeteria. Do you want me to call them?"

Bokuto shook his head, "It's fine. I'm sure they'll be back in a moment.."

"I'm glad you're now awake, Kenma told me about it. He also wanted to come but he got a call from work, but he said he'll visit tomorrow." Kuroo told Bokuto.

"How about Konoha?" Bokuto asked and glanced at Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled, "I'm sure he'll come. Maybe tomorrow too, I just informed him earlier."

Bokuto smiled at Akaashi and returned his eyes to Kuroo, who's also looking at him with an obvious relieved expression.

"Kuroo.." Bokuto calls.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

Kuroo's eyes widened when he heard Bokuto say those words, he felt like the fatigue in his body suddenly disappeared when he heard those words coming from Bokuto.

Kuroo blinked multiple of times before saying anything, "Sorry, what?"

Bokuto smiled, "I said thank you."

"I mean yeah, I heard you but..Why? Why are you thanking me? It's not like I gave you a gift or something.." Kuroo said as he start to grip the cloth of his pants.

Bokuto chuckled, "Come on. You've done a lot of things for me, I am thanking you."

"For everything."

Akaashi just watched Kuroo and Bokuto's interaction and was shocked when he saw how Kuroo's eyes were instantly filled with tears.

Kuroo-san is crying...

"Crap. Don't say those things out of the blue! You're making me feel emotional.." Kuroo said and immediately wiped his tears while averting his gaze from Bokuto.

Bokuto grins, "That's new. In my memories, you never shred a tear, not even a single one. It's always me crying." Bokuto said and laughed.

"Dumbass. How could I cry in front of you before? You look so miserable I don't want to add up to your worries." Kuroo said and Bokuto laughed louder when he saw how red Kuroo's ears are.

"What are you getting shy for?" Bokuto teases.

Kuroo clicked his tongue, "Cut it out Bo."

Akaashi chuckled a bit while watching the both of them interact. They're really good friends.

"But kidding aside, thank you really. For always being with me before, and for being my friend. I don't think I'll be able to survive all of that with just me alone."

Akaashi nodded, "True."

Bokuto instantly turn his head at Akaashi direction, "Akaashi! You're suppose to say, that's not true Bokuto!"

"That's not true, Bokuto." Akaashi said by Bokuto's request.

Kuroo chuckled a bit watching Bokuto whining, "And? When you will be back in work? Yuko is really really worried at the same time bombarded with work, because of your absence."

Bokuto scratched the back of his head, "Well...I'll try my best to go back to work in an instant."

A sudden knock was heard at the door so their attention was focused on it, cutting off their conversation.

When the door opened, Bokuto's sisters went in with tray on their hands with food on it.

"Oh! Kiri! Kaori!"

Kiri smiled at his brother, "We brought you food. You should eat."

Akaashi stood up to help Bokuto's sisters set up the food that they bought on the table inside the room. Kuroo also helped on making Bokuto sit properly on his bed, because he can't move that well yet.

Bokuto took the chance to introduce Akaashi to them, even though they already know who Akaashi was even before. Because Kuroo told them.

"Oh yeah, Kiri, Kaori.." Bokuto called for their attention.

"Yeah?"

"What is it?"

Bokuto pulled Akaashi lightly, "I want you to meet Akaashi properly. You probably know him already right?"

Kiri nodded, "Yup. Kuroo-san told us."

"Snitch." Kaori joked.

Kuroo just smiled and raised both of his arms, acting like he's guilty and caught in action.

"So, this is Akaashi Keiji. He's my partner." Bokuto said and smiled widely to them.

"And they are, Kiri and Kaori my younger sisters."

Kiri stood up from her seat and bowed a little to Akaashi, "It's nice meeting you, Akaashi-san."

Kaori did the same thing.

They started eating and conversing with each other, and for Akaashi it was the most perfect moment in his life. Just sitting with Bokuto for a meal, together with Kuroo and his sisters.

It was fun. They did talk about some things that happened before, it can't be avoided. But, Akaashi was glad that none of them ever think bad about Akaashi, nor blamed him for what happened.

They're such good people.

Akaashi is thankful that he met Bokuto, he is glad that the person he fell in love with is Bokuto.

After their meal, Kuroo together with Bokuto's sisters went home. Then later on, it was Bokuto's mother who came to check on him.

"Mom."

Bokuto's mother smiled at both Akaashi and Bokuto, "I talked with the doctor. He said that they're going to check on you one last time tomorrow, before discharging you."

Bokuto smiled, "Great! Then I can go on a date with Akaashi after I leave here?"

Bokuto's mother laughed a bit, "Do whatever you like. But, you two need to take care of yourselves. Got it? Don't be in trouble again, I beg the two of you."

Bokuto nodded at his mom and showed her a thumbs up, "I'll take care of myself. I won't worry you again, Mom."

His mother look at him in relief, "I'm glad. Just do whayebe you want okay? As long you're happy."

"I'll excuse my self for a while. I need to call your grandmother and tell her that you're okay now. She's been worrying a lot." His mother chuckled a bit and left the room.

When Bokuto's mother left. Bokuto held Akaashi's wrist, and pulled him closer to his side making Akaashi sit on the hospital bed.

"Bok-"

Bokuto did not let Akaashi finish calling his name and immediately locked his lips with Akaashi's.

Akaashi was shocked when Bokuto suddenly kissed him but obliged anyway. He can't help but to smile while kissing Bokuto, and clench his fists.

When their lips separated for a moment to breath, Akaashi took the chance to speak.

"Why do we always kiss in a hospital?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto shrugs then laughed, "Who knows.."

Akaashi laughed and leaned his head on Bokuto's shoulder. "If Inoue's going to do something again, what are we going to do?"

Bokuto leaned his back on the pillow behind him and caressed Akaashi's hair.

"I don't care what he's going to do, we're together and we're going to do this together too."

Akaashi smiled.

"Right. Together."

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.8K 23
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ? , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ...
164K 5.1K 51
-๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
87.5K 3.8K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
47.1K 1.5K 26
Kenma has never really liked anyone else but Kuroo and clung to him for years, but Kuroo gets a new friend group and starts to ignore Kenma. After a...