STAY

By purplynina

Another great adventure... Another truth will be revealed. The secret of the past. But why he can't remember... More

Another peaceful morning
Explain
Rumbia
Ruckus Meeting
Bonding?
Chaos Part 1
Chaos Part 2
What?
Alert! Part 1
Alert! Part 2
Alert! Part 3
Connection
Control

Missing you

2K 71 13
By purplynina

Hey Guys! so this is the second chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it! Oh, I recommend the video if you guys want it to be more easier to imagine. The video is so sweet😢. Okay, let's go on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Urmmm... Komander who is this?" Ask Gopal pointing at the red guy.

"Oh, this is Lak..."

"I'M HERE! Huff huff..." shout Boboiboy as soon he enters the room and bending to his knees to catch his breathing.

Kokoci words had been snapped by Boboiboy. Boboiboy is tired after all the crazy fire outbreak at one of the practice rooms. Luckily, Ochobot came just in time to help him.

Flashback...

"Oi Ais! Help us, you sleepyhead!" Shout Solar who is throwing endless water to the fire.

"Why?" Ask Ais bewilderedly while hugging his whale plushy tightly.

"Didn't you see the fire?!" Shout Halilintar controlling his anger.

Ais change his attention to the huge fire with unfazed face.

"Hurmm... Ais Pembeku!" Said Ais lazily.

Ais lazily put out the fire with his power and crashing into his sleep back again.

But...

"No!!!! My plant.... Is FREEZING!!" Cried Duri.

It looks like Ais is accidentally froze duri's plant without knowing it or should I say doesn't even care about it.

"Let me melt it." Said Blaze already summoned his fire.

"No! We don't wanna another outbreak" said Gempa stoping Blaze to do so.

Suddenly, the door is open.

"What you guys elementals are doing?" Ask Ochobot who is entering the room just now.

"Urghhh... Boboiboy just wanna us to practice."

"Warghhh!!! Taufan do something!" Cried Duri while clinging to Taufan.

Before I go further, this story can make the elementals live like real living beings and different consciousness from Boboiboy based on their personalities. If you want to know more, you can read it at Shinichi2504 stories. You all know the elemental's personalities right. If you don't know I will explain it to you personally so feel free to message me.

The practice room looks messy. Fire burning there and there. A huge iceberg taking over almost half of the room and a lot of plants owned by Duri.

"Haish... you guys really in trouble. Go to the main hangar I will settle this." Said Ochobot.

With that Ochobot pushes a new button on the right side of the door.

Ochobot knows about the hangar thing because Fang told him and his instincts say he knows where Boboiboy is.

Boboiboy merges back.

"Wow! that's new." Said Boboiboy full of interest.

"It's a new system created by Nut. Come on now." Said Boboiboy while pulling Boboiboy out from the room.

"Okok" said Boboiboy trailing Ochobot from behind.

End of flashback...

Sorry, I just realized something. The timing when Boboiboy enters the hangar is too fast. Sorry guys. Please go on and ignore that.

Edited and please like I said ignore the timing🙃

"Sorry Komander, Laksamana we're late." Apologised Ochobot.

Boboiboy then moves forward and stands beside his friends while patting the dust off the clothes and is not even aware of the newcomer.

Boboiboy suddely wincing in pain but not visible enough for the others to notice. His head suddenly throbbing with pure pain but he manage to put a straight face.

But only one person who notice almost instantly.

The person feels guilty for making his state like that. When he lands his eyes on the orange boy, regret devoured him. If only his strong enough that day.

The person thought flying in his head and also the thought of wanting to hug the boy. He is a teenager now and the person keeps in mind to thank Tok Aba for taking care of him when he was away.

"Since all of you are already here. We have a visitor today and he will stay with us for 2 weeks. So, let me introduce... this is Laksamana Amato or also known as Mechamato." Said Kokoci snapped Amato from his daydreaming.

"Oh yes, hello guys. Nice to finally meet you."

"Wait, you know us?" Ask Gopal confused.

"Of course, I know you guys. Besides, you guys are my son's friends after all." Said Amato bluntly.

"WHAT?!" Shout the gang except Boboiboy shock.

Amato just smiles looking at their reaction. Then look at his boy's face. Boboiboy just stands there with a shocked face finally realize him. He never thought he can see him this fast well maybe he just jinx it.

"What do you mean your son's friend, sir?" Ask Yaya out of curiosity

"Yeah" support Ying.

Amato just smile listened the question while folding his arms on his chest.

Fang analyzes the man in front of him and somthing snaps in his mind.

"Wait a minute, Boboiboy..." said Fang and quickly takes Boboiboy's cap from his head.

"Hey!" Yelled Boboiboy with Fang sudden action.

Fang, Yaya and Ying look at Boboiboy's hair and then at Amato's hair.

"Wait, Boboiboy you said your white streak hair because of your family's genetic right?" Ask Ying.

"Yeah..." said Boboiboy doesn't know how to react.

"So... you are..." said Yaya slowly.

"Possibly Laksamana Amato's son, right?!" Said Fang come to the conclusion.

"Erhhh..." Boboiboy really doesn't sure how to react I this situation. He carefully look and his friends eyes and take a deep breathe.

"Yes, he is my father. Sorry for not telling you guys." Said Boboiboy defeatedly

"What do you mean by not telling us?" Ask Gopal uncovince while shaking Boboiboy harshly.

Boboiboy feels dizzier than he already did. Thanks to Gopal though.

"Gopal stop..." said Boboiboy when his dizziness getting unbearable.

Gopal stopped and about to scold Boboiboy while Boboiboy touches his head from dizziness.

"Okay, you guys please stop. I know you guys have a lot of questions but please save them first." Said Amato sabing his son.

Out of the blue, Amato's red amour split from him and it appears a silhouette of a power sphere.

"You jerk! You didn't even tell me he's here." Shout Mechabot.

"I thought you know." Said Amato blamelessly.

"Eh, a power sphere?" Said the gang except Boboiboy simultaneously.

"Greetings, my name is Mechabot."

"and I'm his master." Interrupted Amato playfully.

"You not my masterlah!" Shout Mechabot at Amato and his eyes catches another silhouette of power sphere.

"You must be Ochobot right? Nice to see you." Said Mechabot approaching Ochobot.

"Oh, yeah! Nice to see you too, Mechabot." Said Ochobot happily while shaking hands with him.

"And you Boboiboy you look a little different since the last time I met you except your cheeks of course. You still have your mochi cheeks :D" said Mechabot happily pinching Boboiboy's cheeks.

"Ok that's enough for the introduction. We have a mission for you five. Komander..." Said Laksamana Tarung interrupt the conversation.

"Rude." Said Mechabot slow enough to make Boboiboy hear his remark.

"Okay. Your mission is to retrieve a power sphere named Perfumebot." Said Kokoci

"Perfumebot? What can he do? Make the atmosphere more fragrant?" Ask Gopal.

"He's more than that. He can manipulate any gas such as sleeping, poison, or any dangerous gas that ever exists." Explained Kokoci

"Where is Perfumebot located, Komander?" Ask Yaya.

"Our intel says it located on Planet Rumbia. Perfumebot crashed on that planet a week ago. Go there and save Perfumebot before it's too late." Instructed the little Komander.

"Roger that, Komander!" Said the gang while doing the tapops salute.

With that, Yaya, Ying, Fang, Gopal leave the room to get ready.

"Ochobot, go first. I will catch up." Said Boboiboy smiling.

"Oh ok." Ochobot instantly catch up what is it and also leave.

Then, Boboiboy gives the signal wants to stay at Komander Kokoci and Laksamana Tarung and they understood him and left the room with only Boboiboy, Amato, and Mechabot.

"Hurm... you don't wanna greet your old man-" said Amato cut of.

Not having finished his words, Boboiboy had already run to hug him with tears forming in his eyes.

"I... miss... you... hiks..." said Boboiboy crying.

Amato wants to hug him back, but he has the risk.

" I don't care about that anymore. You are more important." Said Boboiboy while snuggling in the hug more tightly.

"You sure?" Ask Amato.

Boboiboy just nods his head.

Amato hesitantly hugs him at first, but he hugs him instantly when Boboiboy hugs him stronger. Boboiboy's headache becomes more worse and almost collapses in Amato's arm, but he still can handle the pain. This moment is more important than the pain.

They let go of the hug and Boboiboy trying to wipe his tears away.

"You should go. Your friends waiting." Said Amato

"Okay." Boboiboy gives a small smile at Amato.

And then he left Amato and Mechabot. They just looked at the silhouette of him that was no longer in view.

"I guess the pain gets more worse than before." Said Mechabot.

"Yeah, you're right. No matter what we will find the cure." Said Amato desperately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay and hope you guys like it💜Bye!

Done EDITEEEDDDD👀
Wow its actually long....
1507 words eh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...