Mr.Billionaire Meets Ms.Clumsy

By Just_SparkleBlue

"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Alternate Ending I
Alternate Ending II
Epilogue

Chapter 41

7.9K 328 13
By Just_SparkleBlue

Christopher stares deeply into her eyes, Emilyn felt it went further into her soul. "Christopher?" Emilyn called out softly.

A warm lip crashed into her lips unexpectedly and kissing her harder until she kisses back. Emilyn felt his rough, warm,  hand on her back and another still on her wrists.

The kiss slowly gets heated and Emilyn is having a hard time catching up with him. Christopher slowly leans towards Emilyn, making her fall onto the bed.

When her back touches the bed, Christopher continues to kiss down her chin and down to her neck.

Emilyn can't help, but to moan, when Christopher kiss her neck. She bit her lip to stop herself. "Why am I feeling this way, I've never had someone who makes me feel this way." Emilyn thought.

Christopher kisses one spot on the left side of her neck under her jaw. A moan that she had been holding in came out. Emilyn felt his smirk on her neck as he kisses that area again.

"Rist, stop." She pushes lightly on his shoulder. He stops and looks at her in concern.

"Did I take it too far?" He asked in concern.

"Just a little," Emilyn said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry."

"Is okay, you didn't do anything wrong." Emilyn gave him a small smile.

"Just tell me next time if I push it too far, I'm not going to force you into something you are not ready for."

"Okay," Emilyn said softly. "I got a question," She asked trying to ease away from the tension. He hums in response and tucks her hair behind her ear. "If your dad is so controlling, how do you go to parties?"

"The only thing he cares is about our grades. So if I want to go to parties, all I got to do is to show him my grades and tell him how am I doing for football." Christopher said

"You probably have excellent grades."

"Yup, you are looking at an all-A student throughout my whole schooling years." He smiled proudly. "What about you?"

"Not so good, mostly B's and C's. I'm not a very good student." Emilyn smile sheepishly.

"If you are in the same school as I am, I could tutor you." He said with a smile.

"If you meet me during your high school years would you date me?" Emilyn asked.

"I would." He said without needing to think about it. "And if we met earlier, we would probably be married already."

"But I thought you hated me when we first met?"

"Hate? No." He shakes his head. "I was irritated, every time I met you, you keep spilling drinks on me." Emilyn gave him a sheepish smile.

"I didn't mean to."

"I know you are not." He lifts her left hand and kisses it, still hovering above her.

"But how are you so calm and collected. I spilt hot coffee on you."

"What do you expect me to do? Scream and shout and dance around?" He raises one eyebrow.

"That sounds like an interesting image to see." Emilyn chuckle.

Christopher glared at her, "of course, I was burning."

"I'm sorry."

"Is fine, I forgave you, plus you have such an adorable face and your clumsiness is just so cute."

"Hey!" Emilyn pout.

"Don't get offended, I still love you as who you are."

Emilyn froze, "What did he say? Did he say he loves me?" Emilyn said to herself. "

Hey, hey, don't think too much about it." He said. "I do love you, but you don't have to say it back until you are ready." Emilyn nod. "But I've realized I love you ever since you became my girlfriend and I can't spend a second not being by your side."

A big smile spread on Emilyn's face and her feelings are all messed up. "These 2 days of not seeing you, kills me." Christopher pout.

"Then why didn't you come to see me?"

"Because I was mad at you remember, I want to give you some space." He said. "I really miss you like crazy." He nuzzles his face into her neck. "Please don't ever leave me." His warm breath tickles her neck.

"I will never leave you ever." Emilyn combs his hair through her finger.

***

"When is your grandma being discharged from the hospital?" Christopher asked.

"This week, Saturday," Emilyn answer. "I'll get her after I finish my work with you."

"I'll drive you there." He said. Emilyn opened her mouth to reject, but he said, "I'm not taking no for an answer.

"Okay." Emilyn nuzzled her head onto his bare chest. Right after they came back from his safe house, the media never left their side. Taylor then releases the article on their relationship, from then on Christopher drives her to and back from work. And since Christopher slept shirtless at that house, he got comfortable which leads to here.

"Rist?" Emilyn called out, but he didn't answer. He plays with her hair, combing down until the end. "Rist," She called out again.

"Yes?"

"Aren't you cold?" She asked.

"Nope, I got you to snuggle with. How could I be cold?" He smiles at peck her lips. "Right, I forgot one thing. My family wants to meet you next week."

"Why?" Emilyn lifts her head from his chest.

"Because since that conference I help to clear your name, my mum and my sisters-in-law are mad at me. And when the article release about our relationship, my mum demanded that I bring you home."

"Alright." Emilyn lay back down on his chest.

"Okay?" Christopher asked, she nods. "Great, my mum is going to be trill."

***

"Hey, Emilyn. I heard from a little bird that you are going to meet his family again." Pierce sat beside her. Emilyn nod. "What are you doing?" he leans closer to her and takes a look at her tablet

"I'm going to write an article based on budget travel," She told him.

"Where are you going?"

"Probably San Francisco or Maine. I'm not sure, I haven't decided yet."

"Cools." He said and watch her work.

"Pierce, you might want to sit further away from her." Jax came into the garage where we are

"Why?" Pierce ask.

"Because Christopher will kick your ass if he sees you so close to his girl."

"Nah, Emilyn don't mind right?" Pierce put his arm over her shoulder.

"Uhm..." Emilyn glances at his hand and to Jax, and back to him again.

"Pierce gets your filthy hands away from her," Christopher said with his head out of whatever he is doing with his car.

"Uhm...I don't think so. Is quite comfortable." Pierce teased him.

"Get your hand away from her or I'll take this spanner and hit you with it." Pierce shook his head and Christopher came running towards him.

"Emilyn save me." Pierce pull her in front of him. Then, Christopher pulls her towards him into a hug and glares at Pierce. 

"Rist, let go." Emilyn push on his chest. He is hugging her too tight. "Rist!" She slapped his chest hard.

"I'm sorry." He finally let go of her and Emilyn gave him a frown. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" He said softly and tuck her hair behind her ear like always. She shakes her head. "Alright." He said with a small smile.

"Look at this," Pierce said showing his phone to Jax and they both giggle like little girls.

"What are you two idiots doing?" Christopher growls.

"Nothing." Pierce put his phone back into his pocket and stifle a laugh.

Christopher groan, "Alright, let's race."

"You better get ready Chris, I'm going to beat your ass today," Pierce said.

"Will see about that." Christopher smirk. Both of them run out to the race track. "I'll see you later." He kisses Emilyn's forehead and ran out.

***

"Oh no,  why would I agree to it? I shouldn't. I should call him." Emilyn rambles and paces the living room.

"Emilyn, please stop pacing." Grandma Lou said. "You are making my head hurt."

"I'm sorry, but I'm nervous. Really nervous."

"Why are you nervous anyway? Didn't you met them before?" Ana came out of the kitchen with some jelly.

"Yeah, but that was when I have to be his fake girlfriend. Now is all real." Emilyn brushes her hair through her hand.

"Stop doing that, I dolled you up and now you want to mess this up." Ana smoothed her hair and try to make it neat again.

The doorbell rang and her heart beat faster, "Don't answer that." Emilyn told Ana, stopping her from opening the door.  "Ana, if you open that door I'll kill you."

Ana place her hand on the door, "Ana, stop." Emilyn warns her.  "Don't!" She shouts. Ana twisted the door handle and Emilyn ran away from the living room and into her room.

Ana opened the door and Christopher saw something flew past by, "what was that?"

"That would be your girlfriend," Ana giggle.

"Why?" He scrunches her eyebrow in confusion.

"She's nervous." Ana chuckled and step aside to let Christopher in the house.

"I'll go talk to her," Christopher said.  "Hi, grandma Lou." He greets her while walking past the living room. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank you." Grandma Lou smiled at her.

"I'll go talk to Emilyn." She nod.

"Is anyone in here?" Christopher knocks on the door and pushes it slightly open. He walks into the room and saw Emilyn sitting on her chair in front of her desk. "Angel," He called, but she didn't look up.

"Hey, what's wrong." Christopher places an arm on her shoulder. She didn't say anything but shake her head and shrugs off his hand from his shoulder.

"Angel, look at me," Christopher said, but still nothing. "If you don't lift your head right now, I'm going to do it myself," He said slightly sternly, but still no reply from her.

Christopher sigh, "You ask for it." He lifts her head from the desk, but she avoids eye contact with him. He squishes her cheek between his palms and said, "Angel, what's wrong?"

"Can we not go to your parent's house?" She finally said.

"Why not?" Christopher frowned.

"I got butterflies and my hands are sweaty." She showed him. Christopher took both of her hands and wipe them on his shirt. "Eww," She said and scrunch her eyebrows.

"They already like you, you don't have to worry about anything."

"But that was before, I was your fake girlfriend. What if I did or say something wrong?" She said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be there to save you." Christopher smile.  "Shall we go now?"

"Okay," she said softly.

"Don't worry, I'll be there with you." Christopher held her hand to pull her up.  "Gorgeous," He told her. "If you didn't go,  this will go to waste." He kisses her on the lips and she blushes. "Now, let's go. I can't wait for everyone to see how beautiful my girlfriend is."

***

"Do each one of you have a thumbprint set on the door?" Emilyn asked as they walked onto the front porch.

"Yeah, easy access." He pulls onto the handle. "Welcome, to my house."

"Woah, your house is huge." Emilyn looks at every inch of the house. "I thought Ana's house is huge, your house is even bigger."

He chuckled, "You are too cute." He pinches her cheek.

"Master Christopher, you are home?" One lady approaches them.

"Where is my mom?" Christopher asked.

"She is in the kitchen."

"Thanks, carry on doing what you are doing." He dismissed her and pulls Emilyn into the kitchen. As expected, the kitchen is huge.

"Bethany, can you get the water." A lady in the kitchen said which Emilyn presumed is his mum.

"Mum, I'm home," Christopher announced which makes her turn around.

"Christopher, honey you are back." She hugged him. "Emilyn, I'm glad you can make it." She hugged her too. "I've been asking Christopher to bring you home since you guys made it official, but he kept telling me no." She places her hands on her hips.

"Mum did I came home for you to lecture me?" Christopher said.

"Alright, your brother is here, go join them. Dinner will be ready soon." Christopher pulls her out of the kitchen. They heard a sharp scream from the backyard when Christopher pulls open the sliding door.

"Uncle Christopher!" Lucy came running towards him.

"Hi, princess." Christopher lifts her and twirls her around.

"Is that Em?" She asked.

"Hi, Lucy." Emilyn waved at her.

"Uncle Christopher put me down." She wiggled her legs.

Once Christopher put her down and she runs to Emilyn. She bends down and Lucy came crashing into her arms.  "I miss you." She said. "Why didn't you come to visit?"

"I'm sorry, I was busy."

"that's okay, want to play with me?" Emilyn nods and Lucy drags her into the backyard with Christopher follows after them.

"Christopher, how are you?" A tall guy with light brown hair with the same exact shade of eye color as Christopher said, "this is her I presumed."

"Yeah, this is Emilyn." Christopher wraps his arms around her waist.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Emilyn said.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Ace." He pulls out his hand and Emilyn shook it. "I'm going to have to steal Christopher for now."

"Go ahead." Emilyn smiles.

"I'll be back soon, okay." Christopher turns her to face him. Emilyn nod.  Before he left, he places a short kiss on her lips.

"Emilyn, right?" The tall woman asked. Emilyn nod. "Nice to meet you again."

"I'm Olivia and this is Luca." She holds onto Luca's tiny hands while his leg fidgets on the ground.

"Nice to meet you again." Emilyn gave her a small smile and gave a small wave to Luca. Luca hides in between his mom's legs.

"He is a little shy," Olivia said.

"Em, do you want to play ball with me?" Lucy asked, holding a yellow ball.

"Sure."

They went to the grass area to play ball with Lucy. "Great catch Lucy."

Lucy throws the ball to Emilyn. They threw the ball back and forth. Then, Lucy threw the ball far from her reach. "Oops," Lucy said.

"Is okay, Lucy. I'll get it." Emilyn told her.

"I'll come with you." Lucy laces her hands with hers and they made their way to where the ball had landed.

"Wow, there is a tiny zen garden." Emilyn gasped.

"Yeah, grandma loves to come here and sit. I don't know why?" Lucy shrug.

They walk down the stairs into the zen garden, "I got it." Emilyn told her and Lucy claps her hands. They climb back up the stairs and  Emilyn trips on one of the steps. "Oww!" She sits on the steps and pulls her skirt up. The skin of her has knee opens and blood ooze out from the wound.

"Em, you are bleeding!" Lucy shouted. "I am going to call mummy." She ran quickly. From the distance, she heard Lucy shouting for her mum.

"Oh my." Olivia finally came. "Uhmm...I'll get the first aid kit. Here use this to stop the bleeding momentarily." She passes Emilyn a tissue. "I'll be back." She said.

Before she can get the first aid kit, Christopher's voice sounded behind her. "What happened?" Olivia steps aside. He looks at my bloody tissue and his face pulls into a worried look.

"I'm going to get the first aid kit," Olivia said.

"No need, I'll take care of it." Christopher lifts her and she wraps one arm around his neck. The other hand holding onto the tissue making sure the blood does not trail into the house. Christopher carries her up the stairs and into a room. He gently set her down on the bed and went into his closet.

He came out with a box in his hand, "can you stretch your leg a little to me?" Emilyn nod and stretch it out. He took the bloody tissue away from her and pours some liquid into the cotton to wipe the wound.

Emilyn hisses in pain when the cotton touches her wound. "Relax, I know it hurts. But I'll be quick I promise." Christopher told her and continue. Emilyn holds onto the shoulder of his shirt.

"I'm going to put some ointment, it will sting a little," Christopher said. Emilyn bit her lips and wait for that stink. When it touches her skin, it freaking hurts. Emilyn clenched his shirt as he daps the ointment. "Alright, is done." He places gauze on the wound and tape to secure it.

"Thank you." Emilyn pulls her leg back and pushes down her skirt to cover her knee.

"Tell me how it happened." He said while picking up the things he used into the box.

"I went to pick the ball that landed over there and when I climb the stairs, I trip over my feet and my knee came in contact with the edge of the step."

"You should have been more careful." He said, finally looking up at her.

"I know."

He sighs, staring at her covered knee. "I should have watched you."

"I'm not a kid that has to be watch." M
Emilyn frown.

"I know you are not, but you tend to fall all the time."

"I know I'm clumsy, I can't help it," She said.

"And that's more reason to be extra careful."

"I know," Emilyn said. "I'll be extra careful from now on."

A knock disturbs their conversation, "Mum said dinner is ready." A guy who looks like Christopher peeks his head from the crack of the door.

"We will be down soon." That guy nods and closes the door.

"We should head to dinner now." Emilyn nod and stood up from the bed. Before she can take a step, he places his hands on the bottom of her thigh and carries her bridal style.

"Rist what are you doing?" Emilyn pulls down her skirt.

"I'm carrying you to dinner, can't let my girlfriend limping to dinner." He said.

"I can walk." But Christopher didn't listen and proceed to carry her downstairs, all the way to the dining room. When they reach the dining room, all eyes were on them. "Put me down," She whispers into his ear.

He finally places her down on the chair and took a seat next to her. Emilyn look around the table and everyone was just staring at her. Especially his dad. Christopher's dad eyed her like he is disgusted by her.

Then her eyes spotted a girl next to Christopher. "Is her. What is she doing here?" Emilyn thought and frown.

A/N: Hey my readers, how are you guys doing? Another chapter for you guys, hope you enjoy it. I'm not so sure about the structure of this chapter, is a little weird for me. What do you guys think?

Anyways, I'm always open to your opinion. But any negative energy is not allowed. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 114K 39
Gwen Carter, the top of the food chain. A billionaire who owns the world. No one knows, who she is or where she comes from. All they know is if you m...
42.9K 1.2K 71
Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his hear...
688K 29.3K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
198K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...