тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise Of The Cybermen
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The End Of Time #2
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
Amy's Choice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang

The Long Game

4.7K 78 82
By Silverfloor23

{"Why is it so hot?"}

Panting and out of breath, I rolled over onto my back staring at the ceiling of the bedroom. His breaths heavy as he moved his body closer to mine, our naked limbs tangling together as he ran a hand through my hair. I laughed in happiness as he leaned down to kiss me. Our bond connected once again, "I missed you. I missed this. After the war, I could feel you then everything was cut off as the planet burned. I was so broken, thinking that I had lost the one thing in the world that was important to me." His voice brought tears to my eyes as I looked up at him with a small smile.

"I'm here now, my love." Those words; I could tell meant the world to him as he kissed me again. My hand placed on his cheek as he nuzzled into it, "Come on, I'm sure Rose wants to show Adam around." As I sat up in the bed, I grabbed the sheets to cover myself before moving to stand up. "Is she going to be a problem?" I froze at his question as I turned to look at him laying up in the bed. His hand placed in front of him while the other held his head up.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked as I came back towards the bed. "I'm not blind, Nora. Nor stupid. I won't stand around if she starts to hurt you. I've already lost you once and I won't lose you again to an ape. So if you say the word, she's gone." I smiled at him, my heart soaring with happiness as I teared up a little. Even now, he knew how I got with his companions especially the ones who ended up liking him.

I always pulled away from him, never thinking I was good enough. Especially in my third, seeming as I regenerated into a male and he was used to being with me as a women. Let me tell you; that was a whole new ball park for both of us. The sex was definitely different.

Putting that aside, it had taken Sarah Jane to finally get him to realize how I felt after smacking him over the head a few times. After that he always made sure I felt his love and if I didn't like his companions, he would let them go which as much as it made my heart happy at the thought of him caring so much, I couldn't do that to him or his companions.

Shaking my head I leaned down to give him a kiss, "Even if I do feel threatened by her or anyone else in the future. She needs to stay for now, if not there could be a change in the timeline I've seen. We can't be hasty, her time will come." He nodded as he got up to follow me into the bathroom.

"Only if your okay with it. I love you and I want you to be happy so please don't hide anything from me." I smiled at him giving him a kiss before pulling him into the shower for another round.   

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Smiling, I pulled him towards the console room only to stop short in the hall when he spun me around and pushing me against the wall for a kiss. His lips trailed down my neck and back up causing me to moan.

Our lips molded together as a moan made it's way out, his lips beginning to trail down my neck as his hands grabbed my legs through my dress.
Pulling away I shot him a look before smiling and grabbing his cock causing him to moan and thrust into my hand, "Now we're both even." I purred into his ear before straightening out and walking away. I could hear his growl and smell his lust as his eyes burned a hole in my back.

"Nora, my darling. I will get you back for teasing me like that." I smirked at his voice in my head, "I'm counting on it my love. It's been a while since we've played this game." He soon followed in after me with a look in his eyes as he watched me move around the room. My wardrobe was the same; I stayed with the Gallifreyen dresses that I had grown up on. It was the only way I've ever known how to dress; although I'm hoping a future regeneration will get me out of this habit of mine.

In the console room, Rose was flirting with Adam being very clear that she wanted more from the boy. Although maybe she had already gotten what she wanted judging by the spot on her neck. I jumped slightly at the feeling of his hand in mine, bringing myself out of my thoughts I turned to him with a smile before we both head towards the console. "So where too, Doctor?" Rose asked as she spotted us, not noticing his hand in mine as she covered her neck leaning towards Theta seductively.

Adam cleared his throat not seeming to like what she was doing as much as I didn't. "Well since we have a guest, how about a mystery tour." He smiled brightly as he pulled a lever causing us to grab on console. A minute later we landed, Rose pulled the collar of her jacket up before leaning towards Theta. "Can I? You know?" He looked confused for a moment before he smiled an nodded as he led her out. I followed behind as Rose told Adam to wait a minute.

"So, it's 200,000. It's a spaceship... no wait a minute, space station, and uh... go and try that gate over there. Off you go!" Theta smirks as he leans against the TARDIS, waiting. "200,000?" She asked as she looked around. It was definitely the time but there was something off about this place but I couldn't quite figure it out yet. "200,000." I spoke causing her to shoot me a glare before nodding, "'Kay." The Doctor grins and raises his eyebrows towards me as Rose giggles as she opens the TARDIS door and calls inside.

"Adam? Out you come." Adam steps out with his mouth hanging open. I smirked, leaning towards my love as he watched them as well. "He's going to pass out." I mused as he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Oh my God." Adam spoke in awe as he looked around causing Rose to smile confidently "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." She smiled flirtatiously at him causing me to roll my eyes. The amount of flirting this girl did made it seem so easy. "Where are we?" Adam asked causing Rose to look around nonchalantly, "Good question. Let's see. So, um... judging by the architecture, I'd say we're around the year 200,000."

Adam nods and mumbles, still boggling. "If you listen... engines. We're on some sort of space station. Yeah. Definitely a space station. It's a bit warm in here, they could turn the heating down... Tell you what, let's try that gate. Come on!" Rose opens the gate as we follow behind, "She does have point tho, why is it so hot?" I asked "Because you're here, my darling." He smirked leaning down to place a kiss on my lips as Rose was far enough. My hands went around his neck as he pushed me against the wall, a moan escaping my lips as his hips thrusted, creating friction against my core while his lips kissed my neck.

Suddenly hearing Rose's voice I pushed him away and fixed myself up as he watched me with dark eyes before we moved towards a room overlooking the Earth, "Sorry, my love but at this rate we will never get anything done and we'll get caught if we are all over each other." He huffed, an pouted before silently agreeing; subtlety taking my hand in his behind his back.

"Here we go! And this is..." She pauses as she looks down upon the Earth. Adam has to hold on to the railings for support as he makes his way to her side. "...I'll let the Doctor describe it." The Doctor rolled his eyes as we moved forward looking at the beautiful view.

"The fourth great and bountiful human empire. And there it is. Planet Earth at it's height. Covered with mega-cities, five moons - population 96 billion. The hub of a galactic domain, stretching across a million planets, a million species - with mankind right in the middle." Counting down from three, I smirk as Adam faints with a girlish sigh. Neither the Doctor or Rose bother to even turn around, "He's your boyfriend." Theta pointed out causing her to sigh, "Not anymore." And suddenly my irritation level was rising.

This little girl could just go through boys like nothing all the while she expected my Theta to fall in line as well. Rolling my eyes I looked away and waited for Rose to wake up her loser while Theta look around.

The space station has a central hub with three wheels turning, "Come on, Adam. Open your mind. You're going to like this. Fantastic period of history. The human race at its most intelligent. Culture, art, politics. This era has got fine food, good manners." I scoffed under my breath before looking at Theta. "I wouldn't have used those words." I muttered causing him to look at me but I only gave a shrug in response.

"Out of the way!" Suddenly there are a lot of people bustling around, opening up food vending stations and serving customers at their counters. One of the people pushed me into Theta causing him to growl at the guy. "Thank you very much indeed. Somebody there? That's great. What do you want, love? All right, keep moving. I'll be with you lot in a minute. Here you are. One at a time. What now, what was it? Kronkburger with cheese, kronkburger with pajatos. Do you want a drink? Oi, you, mate. Stop pushing. Get back. I said, back." A man shouted out of his stall causing Rose to look towards us, "Fine cuisine?"

"My watch must be wrong. No, it's fine. It's weird." Theta frowned as he looked around, this was weird; the centuries were all mixed up. "That's what comes of showing off. Your history's not as good as you thought it was." Rose smirked as she smugly tried to correct him. "Our history's perfect." I spoke as I continued to look around while she glared towards me and snipped back.
"Well, obviously not."

"They're all human. What about the millions of planets, the millions of species? Where are they?" See, Adam maybe stupid but he asked the right questions. "Good question. Actually, that is a good question. Adam, me old mate, you must be starving." Theta mused as we continued on, "No, I'm just a bit time sick." I snorted at the thought, "No, you just need a bit of grub. Oi, mate - how much is a kronkburger?"

"Two credits twenty, sweetheart. Now join the queue." The cook responded causing Theta to nod and look around, "Money. We need money. Let's use a cashpoint." The Doctor goes to a Credit Five cashpoint and does something clever with his sonic screwdriver. It produces a plastic card which the Doctor hands to Adam.

"There you go, pocket money. Don't spend it all on sweets." I laughed as Theta handed him the money stick. "How does it work?" Adam asked as he looked towards Theta. "Go and find out. Stop nagging me. The thing is, Adam, time travel's like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book, you've got to throw yourself in. Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double Or is that just me? Stop asking questions, go and do it. Off you go, then. Your first date." Theta teased causing Rose to huff and glare. Apparently she was almost done with her boy toy and didn't want to go on a 'Date' "You're going to get a smack, you are." Rose and Adam leave us as we are approached by a pair of smartly dressed young women.

"Er, this is going to sound daft, but can you tell me where I am?" Theta asked causing the two girls to frown at him before the dark haired one pointed to the wall, "Floor One Three Nine. Could they write it any bigger?" I frowned as we looked up at it, "Floor one three nine of what?" I wondered causing her to scuff under her breath, "Must've been a hell of a party." She snipped as the blonde smiled at us. "You're on Satellite Five." Her smile was bright, causing me to slightly cringe but Theta seemed to love it. "What's Satellite Five?" I asked again with the dark haired girl finally snapping at us.

"Come on, how could you get on board without knowing where you are?" she glared at me causing Theta to move in front of me, "Look at me. I'm stupid." He was smiling but the tone of voice he was using made her shrink back a little which caused the blonde to step in, "Hold on, wait a minute. Are you a test? Some sort of management test kind of thing?" The blonde asked us causing me to smile and nod, "You've got us. Well done. You're too clever for us." The Doctor holds up his psychic paper ID card as I spoke.

"We were warned about this in basic training. All workers have to be versed in company promotion." The blonde smiled brightly as Theta and I just nodded along with what the girl was saying. "Right, fire away, ask your questions. If it gets me to Floor five hundred I'll do anything." The dark haired women pushed the blonde away causing me to sigh. "Why, what happens on Floor five hundred?" Theta asked causing her to smile at him, a smile that seemed to be hinting something.

"The walls are made of gold. And you should know, Mister Management. So, this is what we do." She goes over to a wall monitor. "Latest news, sandstorms on the new Venus archipelago. Two hundred dead. Glasgow water riots into their third day. Space lane seventy seven closed by sunspot activity. And over on the Bad Wolf channel, the Face of Bo has just announced he's pregnant." I scoffed at the stupidity of the information that was being sent through to these people. "I get it. You broadcast the news." Theta nodded as he looked back at them, "We are the news. We're the journalists. We write it, package it and sell it. Six hundred channels"

"All staff are reminded that the canteen area now operates a self cleaning table system. Thank you!" An alarm sounds. Everyone grabs their things and starts to leave. The vendors close up shop, while Theta turns towards Rose and Adam who were talking at the table. "Oi! Mutt and Jeff! Over here!" As Rose walks out, my eyes follow Adam who pockets Rose's phone causing me to sigh and shake my head, "Well that's the end of him." I muttered as I followed after everyone into a room where seven people are seated at an octagonal desk around a central chair with wires coming out of it. We all moved off to the side to observe the view we were about to get from these people, "Now, everybody behave. We have a management inspection. How do you want it, by the book?"

"Right from scratch, thanks." I spoke causing her to nod, before she moved to the center of the room "Okay. So, ladies, gentlemen, multi-sex, undecided or robot,- my name is Cathica Santini Khadeni. That's Cathica with a C, in case you want to write to Floor five hundred praising me, and please do. Now, please feel free to ask any questions. The process of news gathering must be open, honest, and beyond bias. That's company policy." Cathica smiled towards us, clearly trying way to hard to suck up to us. "Actually, it's the law." The blonde spoke causing Cathica to roll her eyes. "Yes, thank you, Suki. Okay, keep it calm. Don't show off for the guests. Here we go." Cathica settles into the central chair. "And engage safety." The seven hold their hands over palm print on the table in front of them. Lights start to come on around the room. Cathica clicks her fingers and a portal opens in her forehead. The seven put their hands into the palm prints. "And three, two, and spike."

A beam of light shines into her portal.
"Compressed information, streaming into her. Reports from every city, every country, every planet, and they all get packaged inside her head. She becomes part of the software. Her brain is the computer." I grimaced in disgust, why people do this to themselves I would never know. "If it all goes through her, she must be a genius." Rose spoke turning towards us with a frown and raised eyebrow. "Nah, she wouldn't remember any of it. There's too much. Her head'd blow up. The brain's the processor. As soon as it closes, she forgets."

"So, what about all these people round the edge?" Rose asked pointing to the people around her, "They've all got tiny little chips in their head, connecting them to her and they transmit six hundred channels. Every single fact in the Empire beams out of this place. Now that's what I call power." I couldn't help but smirk. I was supposed to be a queen and these people make it seem so easy when controlling others.

"You all right?" Rose muttered to Adam as he gaped in shock, "I can see her brain." I scoffed under my breath as Rose ignored me "Do you want to get out?" She asked him causing him to shake his head. "No. No, this technology, it's amazing." He muttered as I looked towards Theta who nodded at me. "This technology's wrong." I nodded as Rose asked, "Trouble?" Theta then smiled brightly. "Oh, yeah."

"Promotion." An electronic voice echoed through the room as a wall lights up with the word. "Come on. This is it. Come on. Oh God, make it me. Come on, say my name, say my name, say my name." Cathica begged as she closed her eyes, "Promotion for Suki Macrae Cantrell. Please proceed to Floor five hundred." Suki suddenly jumped up so happy with a laugh. "I don't believe it. Floor five hundred." Cathica turned to her with a sneer causing me to have a sense of dejavu with the blonde next to me.

"How the hell did you manage that? I'm above you." Cathica spat causing Theta to look at me with a raised eyebrow as I shrugged, "I don't know. I just applied on the off chance and they've said yes." Suki jumped with happiness as they started towards the lift. "That's so not fair. I've been applying to Floor five hundred for three years." Cathica growled out as she followed along with us right behind because we wanted to know the mystery as well. "What's Floor five hundred?" Rose asked looking towards us as Theta spoke sarcastically "The walls are made of gold."

"Cathica, I'm going to miss you. Floor five hundred, thank you." Suki smiled towards us causing Theta to shake his head. "I didn't do anything." She just laughed, "Well, you're my lucky charm." She smiled and opened her arms for a hug to which I avoided as Theta smiled himself and opened his arms "All right. I'll hug anyone."

I watched Rose walk off towards Adam as Theta continued with Suki and Cathica. Adam seemed upset but at the same time I got the feeling he just wanted something. He was going to start something and it wasn't going to be anything good. A few moments pass before Rose hands him the TARDIS key and walks away causing me to glare because as she does Adam leaves with the key, grinning to himself.

"Oh, my God, I've got to go. I can't keep them waiting. I'm sorry. Say goodbye to Steve for me. Bye!" I turned just as she walks into the lift and waves at us. My mind on Adam as
the lift door closes, "Good riddance." Cathica muttered upset causing Theta to look towards her. "You're talking like you'll never see her again. She's only going upstairs." I spoke causing her to scoff at me. "We won't. Once you go to Floor five hundred you never come back."

We walk back through the cafeteria, "Have you ever been up there?" Theta asked, "Your worried." I spoke to him he frowned at me. "I know you feel it too. This is all wrong." He responded causing me to look around and nod, "That's not our only problem, your companion took it upon herself to give the runt the key and he's not here." Theta sighed as he looked towards Rose for a second before looking back at Cathica who continued, "I can't. You need a key for the lift, and you only get a key with promotion. No one gets to five hundred except for the chosen few."

Not even five minutes later, we were back in the round room. "Look, they only give us twenty minutes maintenance. Can't you give it a rest?" Cathica snapped causing me to roll my eyes "But you've never been to another floor? Not even one floor down?" I asked causing her to frown at me as The Doctor sits in the broadcast chair. "I went to floor sixteen when I first arrived. That's medical. That's when I got my head done, and then I came straight here. Satellite Five, you work, eat and sleep on the same floor. That's it, that's all. You're not management, are you."

"At last. She's clever." I scoffed out with a cross of my arms as I stood behind him with Rose on the other side. "Yeah, well, whatever it is, don't involve me. I don't know anything." She moved around the room, writing on the clipboard in her hands. "Don't you even ask?" I asked with a cock of my head as she shook her head "Well, why would I?" She asked as she wrote something down causing me to sigh. Theta rolled his eyes, "You're a journalist. Why's all the crew human?" He look up at her from his sleeve as Rose clicked her tongue.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Cathica asked as she looked up, "There's no aliens on board. Why?"
I asked as I walked around the circle, tracing the layout of the room. "I don't know. No real reason. They're not banned or anything." Cathy a spoke as her eyes followed me until I stopped back next to Theta.

"Then where are they?"

"I suppose immigration's tightened up. It's had to, what with all the threats."

"What threats?"

"I don't know all of them. Usual stuff. And the price of space warp doubled so that kept the visitors away. Oh, and the government on Chavic Five's collapsed, so that lot stopped coming, you see. Just lots of little reasons, that's all." She explained as she continued around the room, Rose nodding along like she understood while Theta's mind raced with ideas as to why the era in this spaceship was being told all wrong. "Adding up to one great big fact, and you didn't even notice."

"Doctor, I think if there was any kind of conspiracy, Satellite Five would have seen it. We see everything." I scoffed at her remark and smirked at her "We can see better. This society's the wrong shape, even the technology." I pointed towards the chair Theta was sitting on. Now I was staring to get irritated, the human race so expected to turn a blind eye that they don't even care they are changing their past and future.

"It's cutting edge."

"It's backwards. There's a great big door in your head. You should've chucked this out years ago."

"So, what do you think's going on?" Rose leaned down towards Theta causing him to explain, "It's not just this space station, it's the whole attitude. It's the way people think. The great and bountiful Human Empire's stunted. Something's holding it back." Cathica clearly didn't believe a word we were trying to say as she cocked her hip, "And how would you know?"

"Trust me, humanity's been set back about ninety years. When did Satellite Five start broadcasting?"

"Ninety one years ago."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta is having fun making things go sput amongst the mare's nest of wiring. "This is nothing to do with me. I'm going back to work." Cathica told us as she moved away, "Go on, then. See you!" Theta spoke with a roll of his eyes causing me to laugh. He was so moody and dorky all the damn time but it was one of the many reasons why I love him.

"I can't just leave you, can I!"

"If you want to be useful, get them to turn the heating down. It's boiling. What's wrong with this place? Can't they do something about it?" Rose demanded, and while I still don't like her. She did have a small point, it was too hot in this place. "I don't know. We keep asking. Something to do with the turbine." She spoke half heartedly, most likely trying to stop the questions.

"Something to do with the turbine." I mocked back causing him to snort in amusement, "Well, I don't know!" She shouted in exasperation.

"Exactly. I give up on you, Cathica. Now, Rose. Look at Rose. Rose is asking the right kind of question." Theta pointed out causing Rose to smile smugly at me, "Oh, thank you." But her smirk faded real quick when he continued. "Although my Kate here asked when we first arrived. Of course I wouldn't expect any less from the best. Why is it so hot?" I couldn't help but blush at his statement as Cathica groaned in exaggeration. "One minutes you're worried about the Empire and the next it's the central heating!" I snorted, she did have a point. My love did always get distracted easily, "Well, never underestimate plumbing. Plumbing's very important." He nodded his head and pointed at her with a look causing me to laugh.

The Doctor produces a monitor with a schematic on it. "Here we go. Satellite Five, pipes and plumbing. Look at the layout." Cathica scoffed under her breath and shook her head. "This is ridiculous. You've got access to the computer's core. You can look at the archive, the news, the stock exchange and you're looking at pipes?" I looked towards her with a frown, "But there's something wrong." She looked at me and shrugged. "I suppose." Rose looked towards us, "Why, what is it?" She asked causing Cathica to roll her eyes. "The ventilation system. Cooling ducts, ice filters, all working flat out channelling massive amounts of heat down."

"All the way from the top."

"Floor five hundred." Rose smirked at Theta as he nodded "Something up there is generating tons and tons of heat." I looked towards the ceiling, something nasty I didn't like it at all. "Well, I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm missing out on a party. It's all going on upstairs. Fancy a trip?"

"You can't. You need a key." Cathica insisted as Theta smirked towards her "Keys are just codes, and I've got the codes right here. Here we go. Override two one five point nine." The monitor shows 215.9976/31 "How come it's given you the code?" I smirked up at the camera as waved sarcastically. "Someone up there likes me." Theta mused as he smirked down at me causing me to raise an eyebrow as we stepped towards the lift.

"Come on. Come with us." Rose insisted causing Cathica to shake her head and back away, "No way." Theta waved and smiled, "Bye!" I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly as he grabbed my hand on the other side so Rose didn't see. "Well, don't mention my name. When you get in trouble, just don't involve me." Cathica leaves.
"That's her gone. Adam's given up. Looks like it's just us three." Theta smiled down at me then look towards Rose who nodded.

"Yeah."

"Good."

"Yep."

As the lift doors opened I could help but scoff, I knew it was to good to be true. Theta spoke up, looking towards us. "The walls are not made of gold. You should go back downstairs." I shook my head as Rose spoke "Tough." I think that was the first time we actually agreed with each other.

Walking through the cold floor we made our way to a platform with frozen dead people and a man who looked frozen himself standing there with a sinister smile. "I started without you. This is fascinating. Satellite Five contains every piece of information within the Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire. Birth certificates, shopping habits, bank statements, but you two, you don't exist. Not a trace. No birth, no job, not the slightest kiss. How can you walk through the world and not leave a single footprint?" Rose suddenly spotted Suki as rushed towards her, "Suki. Suki! Hello? Can you hear me? Suki? What have you done to her?" Theta shook his head as I spoke up. "I think she's dead." I told her causing her to whip her head around and glare.

"She's working." She snapped causing Theta to step in front of me. Which I couldn't lie, made my heart pound as he defended my statement. "They've all got chips in their head, and the chips keep going, like puppets." Theta told her causing her to look back at Suki with an upset look while Ice Man laughed "Oh! You're full of information. But it's only fair we get some information back, because apparently, you're no one. It's so rare not to know something. Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter, because we're off. Nice to meet you. Come on." Suki grabs Rose's arm. Two other zombies grab the Doctor. While one goes for me. "Tell me who you are." Ice Man demanded with a glare, "Since that information's keeping us alive, I'm hardly going to say, am I." Theta smirked smugly. "Well, perhaps my Editor in Chief can convince you otherwise." We both frowned as I spoke this time, "And who's that?"

"It may interest you to know that this is not the Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire. In fact, it's not actually human at all. It's merely a place where humans happen to live." Their was suddenly a growl above us "Yeah. Yeah, sorry. It's a place where humans are allowed to live by kind permission of my client." Who we finally see is a giant lump hanging from the ceiling, with a very nasty set of teeth in a mouth on the end of a pseudopod.

"What is that?" Rose asked in horror as mine and Theta's eyes widened, "You mean that thing's in charge of Satellite Five?"

"That thing, as you put it, is in charge of the human race. For almost a hundred years, mankind has been shaped and guided, his knowledge and ambition strictly controlled by it's broadcast news, edited by my superior, your master, and humanity's guiding light, the mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe. I call him Max."

Not long after the introduction the Doctor, Rose and I have been placed in hefty sets of manacles. "Create a climate of fear and it's easy to keep the borders closed. It's just a matter of emphasis. The right word in the right broadcast repeated often enough can destabilise an economy, invent an enemy, change a vote."

"So all the people on Earth are like, slaves." Rose stated as we stared at the ice man, "Well, now, there's an interesting point. Is a slave a slave if he doesn't know he's enslaved?" I looked toward Theta with a look, "He's an idiot." Theta snorted before becoming serious again. "Yes." He stated, "Oh. I was hoping for a philosophical debate. Is that all I'm going to get? Yes?"

"Yes."

"You're no fun." Ice man pouted causing me to smirk inwardly, "Trust me. Your plenty fun." Theta didn't respond to me but his next words did seem to have a double meaning. "Let me out of these manacles. You'll find out how much fun I am." The ice man smirked, "Oh, he's tough, isn't he. But, come on. Isn't it a great system? You've got to admire it, just a little bit."

"You can't hide something on this scale. Somebody must have noticed." Rose spoke with a frown causing the ice man to hum in thought "From time to time, someone, yes, but the computer chip system allows me to see inside their brains. I can see the smallest doubt and crush it." Cathica arrives on Floor 500. "Then they just carry on, living the life, strutting about downstairs and all over the surface of the Earth like they're so individual, when of course, they're not. They're just cattle. In that respect, the Jagrafess hasn't changed a thing." The Doctor, Rose and I spot Cathica behind the Editor's back. "What about you? You're not a Jagrabelly" Rose mispronounced causing me to snort and Theta to correct.

"Jagrafess."

"Jagrafess. You're not a Jagrafess. You're human."

"Yeah, well, simply being human doesn't pay very well." Ice man explained, "But you couldn't have done this all on your own." Rose spoke, while she was just human; she did manage to make a point. "No. I represent a consortium of banks. Money prefers a long-term investment. Also, the Jagrafess needed a little hand to install himself."

"No wonder, a creature that size. What's his life span?" I asked, "Three thousand years." The ice man explained with a permanent smile. "That's one hell of a metabolism generating all that heat. That's why Satellite Five's so hot. You pump it out of the creature, channel it downstairs. Jagrafess stays cool, it stays alive. Satellite Five is one great big life support system."

"But that's why you're so dangerous. Knowledge is power, but you remain unknown. Who are you?"

The Editor snaps his fingers and energy surges through the manacles. Back in the now, the little dog watches energy encircling the telephone answering machine. "Leave her alone. I'm the Doctor, This is The Princess and she's Rose Tyler. We're nothing, we're just wandering." Theta stated as he began to panic, "Tell me who you are!" Ice Man yelled causing Theta to yell back, "I just said!"

"Yes, but who do you work for? Who sent you? Who knows about us? Who exactly-" He stops. The Jagrafess growls, "TimeLords." My eyes widened and suddenly I couldn't help but get a bad feeling.

"What?"

"Oh, yes. The last two of the Time Lords in his travelling machine. Oh, with the little human girl from long ago." The ice man smirked at us causing me to growl, "You don't know what you're talking about." He just chuckled at us. "Time travel."

"Someone's been telling you lies." Theta insisted causing the ice man to laugh "Young master Adam Mitchell?"
The Editor calls up the holo-monitor showing Adam in the broadcast chair. I knew Rose had brought an idiot along "Oh, my God. His head!" She gaped in shock while Theta glared. "What the hell's he done? What the hell's he gone and done? They're reading his mind. He's telling them everything." We both glared towards Rose who flinched under our gaze.

"And through him, I know everything about you. Every piece of information in his head is now mine. And you have infinite knowledge, Doctor. The Human Empire is tiny compared to what you've seen in your T A R D I S. Tardis." Ice man smiled excitedly, "Well, you'll never get your hands on it. I'll die first." I snapped my head toward Thera, "We will." I corrected glaring at the ice man, "Die all you like. I don't need you. I've got the key." The Tardis key rises from Adam's pocket.

"You and your boyfriends!" Theta yelled towards Rose who ignored him. "Today, we are the headlines. We can rewrite history. We could prevent mankind from ever developing."
Ice man smiled as he spread his arms out. "And no one's going to stop you because you've bred a human race that doesn't bother to ask questions. Stupid little slaves, believing every lie. They'll just trot right into the slaughter house if they're told it's made of gold." The Jagrafess snarls, and Cathica leaves. "What's happening?
Someone's disengaged the safety. Who's that?"

He calls the image up on the holo-monitor. "It's Cathica." Rose smiled causing me and Theta to smirk as well as we watched what she was doing.
"And she's thinking. She's using what she knows." I smiled smugly towards the ice man. "Terminate her access."

"Everything I told her about Satellite Five. The pipes, the filters, she's reversing it. Look at that." The icicles are starting to melt. "It's getting hot."
He turned to Suki "I said, terminate. Burn out her mind."

"Oh no, you don't. You should have promoted me years back." The consoles explode and the dead operators collapse. Alarms sound in the rest of Satellite Five and people panic. Rose gets out of her manacles, causing me to sigh; why did she get to get out first to try and save us.

"She's venting the heat up here. The Jagrafess needs to stay cool and now it's sitting on top of a volcano."

"Yes, I'm trying, sir, but I don't know how she did it. It's impossible. A member of staff with an idea." The Editor takes Suki's seat while Rose tries to free the Doctor. She gets the sonic screwdriver from his pocket. "What do I do?" She looked up at him, "Flick the switch! Oi, mate, want to bank on a certainty? Massive heat in a massive body, massive bang. See you in the headlines!" Finally free, we are able to leave.

"Actually, sir, if it's all the same to you, I think I'll resign. Bye, then!" Suki grabs his ankle and he falls. "Let go of me!" We make a run for the broadcast as chunks of ice fall from the ceiling, the satellite shudders and the Jagrafess growls. "Let go of me! Let go of me!" The Jagrafess explodes. The Doctor snaps his fingers and closes Cathica's portal allowing her to live.

As dawn rises over Mother Earth, the people on level 139 are helping the injured. "We're just going to go. I hate tidying up. Too many questions. You'll manage." Theta spoke causing her to give a small smile, "You'll have to stay and explain it. No one's going to believe me." I shrugged, "Oh, they might start believing a lot of things now. The human race should accelerate. All back to normal."I told her with a smile.

"What about your friend?" Cathica asked as Adam approached, "He's not my friend." Theta glared causing Rose to snip, "Now, don't" I glared at her. "You don't Rose Tyler. Your boyfriend almost got us killed. So deal with him." I snarled causing her to glare at me and look to Theta only for him to side with me as Adam finally made it to us. "I'm all right now. Much better. And I've got the key. Look, it's. It all worked out for the best, didn't it? You know, it's not actually my fault, because you were in charge." The Doctor pushes Adam into the Tardis.

And out of the Tardis, "It's my house. I'm home! Oh, my God, I'm home! Blimey. I thought you were going to chuck me out of an airlock." Theta and I stood glaring at the idiot human, "Is there something else you want to tell me?"

"No. What do you mean?"

The Doctor picks up the answering machine. "The archive of Satellite Five. One second of that message could've changed the world." The Doctor sonic screwdrivers the poor defenceless telephone. It explodes. "That's it, then. See you."

"How do you mean, see you?" Adam asked with a frown as Rose watched with a sad look. "As in goodbye." Theta started fro the TARDIS, "But what about me? You can't just go. I've got my head. I've got a chip type two. My head opens." He whined causing me to roll my eyes. "What, like this?" The Doctor clicks his fingers, "Don't." He closes it.

"Don't do what?" I asked with a smirk as I clicked my fingers, "Stop it!"

"All right now, Kate, Doctor, that's enough. Stop it." Rose snapped causing Adam to smile at her "Thank you." Theta and I glared at her, she was really starting to get on my nerves. "I'm sorry I didn't realize she was the boss around here." I growled to Theta causing him to place a hand on my back which instantly made me relax. Rose clicks her fingers. "Oi!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."Adam closes it again. "The whole of history could have changed because of you." Theta told him causing Rose to look away "I just wanted to help." He tried. "You were helping yourself." I glared at the boy not feeling the tiniest bit of empathy for the boy, "And I'm sorry. I've said I'm sorry, and I am, I really am, but you can't just leave me like this."

"Yes I can. 'Cause if you show that head to anyone, they'll dissect you in seconds. You'll have to live a very quiet life. Keep out of trouble. Be average, unseen. Good luck." Theta waved sarcastically before turning away as Adam's eyes widened "But I want to come with you." I couldn't help but snort. He was so not coming with us after his stunt. "I only take the best. I've got Kate." Rose glared offended but I just smirked and looked away.

Adam's mum comes in the front door, allowing Me and Theta to slip into the TARDIS. "Rose, Rose. Oh, my God. It's me, mum. Don't come in. Wait there a minute. Rose, take me with you." The Tardis engine starts up causing Rose to come in. Her face seemed to wince at the looks we shot her. "Alright. I'm sorry. Happy?" She snipped before rushing off to her room causing me to roll my eyes and Theta to gap at her. "She's like a child." He growled before grabbing my hand and pulling me to our bedroom.

            ●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

7,146 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1K 26
These one shots are about 40% sadness 40% fluff and 20% I don't know what I'm doing. There's quite a few x readers in here along with some poetry as...
42.1K 197 19
Welcome to another book! If I leave notes at the end of chapters read them! SMUT WARNING THIS BOOK HAS SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that's it bye bye
22.7K 1K 39
" 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙄𝙎 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣. " 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗼𝗰 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
54 0 4
The Doctor and the Master are both the stuff of legend in the kinky world, but outside of it, their personal life is a mess.