Symbiote (MHA x F!READER)

By Mayontt

Symbiotes. Creatures from outer space looking for the best host compatibility to survive on earth. Or parasit... More

1.- Arrival
2. First Words
3.- Alarms
4. Intruder
5.- Butterfly
6. Queen
7. A break from reality
8. Training and oddities
9. Ties
10.- Mochi & chains.
11- UA Sports Festival: I, The beginning
12.- UA Sports Festival: II, Copy, boiling, and sparks.
13.- UA Sports Festival: III, Unstable
14.- UA Sports Festival: IV, When Ice Burns.
15. UA Sports Festival: V, Confusion & Determination.
16. UA Sports Festival: VI, Enough.
17. Home
18.- Names
19.- Support Department
20.- Internships: Welcome Greetings
21.- Internships: Calm
22. Internships: Stranger
23. Internships: Out of the bubble
24.- Internships: Monster I
25.- Internships: Monster II
26.- Internships: Monster III
27.- Parallels: Nightmares I
28.- The Boy
29.- Under a New Light
30.- Warmth?
31.- The man...?
PART TWO
32. Coming Home

BONUS: (Y/N) INFO SO FAR

44.8K 1.7K 437
By Mayontt

First of all, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES, THEY ARE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER.

If you know who the picture of the eye drawing is and if the she venom image on the top left is or isn't official from marvel, let me know so I can credit their authors properly! I tried finding them but failed :(  I mostly used Venom's comic pics tho and Nomu's is from the BNHA manga. 

I made u all an info sheet with the help of a cool site I found on Tumblr, I couldn't resist it!  sorry. 

I'll post the link on my profile if anyone wants to do one of their own! Hope you like it :)

Now, onto the details! 

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Thank you for the help, detective Tsukauchi." Nezu said while nodding to said man, putting the papers down in his desk.

"It's my pleasure, principal Nezu," He replied as he smiled, "This kid seems like a good one. I wouldn't like to let her fall in the wrong hands, so of course I would help. Her case is rather peculiar too, so don't worry about all the documents that she may need I will provide them, including quirk registration."

"We really can't thank you enough, my friend." All Might said smiling as he looked down at the first official papers they had from the girl to be entered in UA. Of course, these will only be accessed by those in the room, the only information to be released to the public would be her quirk name and a brief explanation of it, along with a fake last name, which Tsukauchi had pointed out Suzuki would be good since its a pretty common last name.

The rest is confidential.

"Now, let's get to it, shall we?" Nezu said and Aizawa, All Might and Tsukauchi nodded, each of them lifting their respective sheets of paper.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Aizawa, you may begin."

"(y/n)'s quirk will be named Constituent-Matter Generation. It'll be described as a living abyss comprising of her own matter that has the ability to generate tendrils and pseudopods which have an unknown extent of power and versatility. We will also add in the description the superhuman abilities and enhanced sense of danger as extensions of her quirk," Aizawa stopped for a bit, only to see everyone nodding and then continued, "We'll leave Venom out of the official descriptions as we want no unwanted curious eyes in her. If Venom somehow manages to get known, we'll update her quirk status and call it a mutation. We'll do this when a new ability is discovered, Tsukauchi I believe that will be from your part." Tsukauchi nodded.

"Good. Now, since we found that high-pitched sounds and frequencies cause extreme pain we must, sadly, help her develop resistance against it so that she may not be so vulnerable. I talked to her after the incident and she said it's not lethal, and that it's not completely unstoppable but that it's extremely painful since she has to not only manage to calm her own pain and emotions but also Venom's."

"Present Mic would be of help for this particular exercise. Maybe Jirou too." All Might pointed out.

Aizawa nodded, "We'll have to check that up for future training, and we must ask her what other things may be potentially dangerous and find classmates with quirks that may help her train."

"What about the chocolate?" Tsukauchi pointed out and All Might replied.

"When I found her, Venom said we should feed him chocolate or that she may die. At a first glance, it may seem like a superficial demand or more like a childish threat, but upon inspecting everything and bits of talking I believe that maybe chocolate is a replacement that helps Venom work and keep up with her. Maybe he replaces certain nutrients they may need with chocolate or similar foods. He's also very protective and insistent so I'm led to believe he does not wish to harm her."

Aizawa hummed, "So we must analyze the components in chocolate and see what exactly in what Venom feeds from, and maybe we can develop some pills with high doses of that nutrient and have her have them in her hero costume for emergencies."

"That's a good idea!" Nezu nodded in agreement and wrote it down in a little post-it, "Now, All Might, may we review the incident and your pointers?"

"Of course."

"During UA infiltration I noticed some of her abilities are the free manipulation of the black tendrils they emmit. She can create them, sharpen them, mold them into everything she wants at free will and at the moment. They seem to easily pierce into bone and flesh, so we could always have her train with people whose quirks are hardening or to generate hard surfaces, such as Cementos or Kirishima."

"The key components of her fighting style, from the little I saw, would be ruthless, fierce, savage, precise movements with the basic principle to kill. I think that she toned it down that time, but even then they could easily kill Nomu if he hadn't abilities to regenerate."

"Good, so Aizawa you must see that she trains movements that would not kill the opponent but rather capture, incapacitate or knock them out," Aizawa nodded and Nezu continued, "Now, how is she socially speaking?"

Aizawa tilted his head and sighed, "She's a weird one. Very blunt, direct, careless - no, fearless -. She has no apparent filter, carefree attitude on the surface but doesn't seem to let her walls or guard down. Understandable. But troublesome when it comes to teamwork."

All Might nodded and the other two were deeply in thought. Then, Nezu spoke.

"But it's not impossible, since she and Venom usually do teamwork, don't they?"

Aizawa nodded, "Yes, with the right training and situations we can incentivize her to work along with her peers. It will be difficult, but not impossible."

"Now, she mentioned some headaches and I've already informed Recovery Girl, she said she would look into it a bit more but also commented something rather peculiar," Nezu said

"What did she say?" All Might asked and Nezu sighed.

"She said that when she woke up, she began to feel anxious and panic, asking if she was in a hospital but when said no she calmed down a bit more, which can mean possible trauma or triggering has something related to hospitals, doctors, or medical tools."

Everyone felt in silence at the insinuation of this.

"So, you mean, related to her time spent in the laboratories and whatever they did with her led to a trauma that can be triggered by anything medical-surgical or scientific tools or personnel-related?" Nezu nodded.

"Which means we must be extra careful when we ask her about doing blood analysis and more. We can't risk her doubting us and fearing us."

"Lastly, her personal data. We know nothing of her background but we can assume that her family is deceased. We are not sure about her birth year. We could assume it by her age, which if I'm not mistaken is around 16... but since she got transported here and now by unknown forces from an unknown place and time, we can't be sure. Also, her abilities and strengths are unknown yet due to the lack of information, we need to see her a bit more in action and then we can update them."

Everyone nodded.

"Good, now, what else shall we review?"

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

Honestly, this is a little bonus because I wanted to make u all a (y/n) info sheet ... and I do not regret it lol.

ALSO: +1K READS? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR UR SUPPORT!!!

 You can take this as the heroes making a little recap on the information they've gathered so far. This is happening as (y/n) is out with the Bakusquad.

Anyways, enjoy this little bonus! I'll post the link for the UA character sheet in my profile if anyone wants to check it out and make some for your OC's and stuff!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 16.3K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
139K 4.8K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
2.6K 120 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
186K 3.2K 50
Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after being bitten by a radioactive spider, he w...