When Shadows Intertwine with...

Par buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... Plus

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power
Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 17: A Little Shove
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 22: Meeting The Group
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

Ch 20: Lost In The Song

258 11 9
Par buddy025

Setting: Dorm Building

N: Aika and Tokoyami were on their way to his room but Aika kept her head down most of the way. She was embarrassed by what happened with them but she was also curious about something else. She looked at Tokoyami then looked back at the ground.

Aika: "Hey uh, were you trying to avoid me earlier?"

Tokoyami: "Hm?" He turned his head to look at her.

Aika: "Uh, never mind. Forget it."

Tokoyami: "...Well I won't deny it. But, in a way I guess I was. But I only walked away from you because I thought you needed more time to cool off from earlier."

N: Aika's eyes widened then she stopped walking, Tokoyami looked back at her and waited for her to respond or to start walking again.

Aika: "Really? But I thought-"

Tokoyami: "I told you I'm not upset with you about any of it. I was only doing what I thought you'd want."

N: Aika looked up at Tokoyami then she snickered. She covered her mouth then she started to laugh. Tokoyami was puzzled then he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

Aika: "You thought I wanted you to avoid me? No. I know I came off as mean but wow, that's a bit much." She said still laughing a bit.

N: Aika stopped laughing and noticed Tokoyami looking down with his hand on his neck. She gave a sad expression then walked towards him and grabbed him by the arm and she made them continue walking down the hall. Tokoyami had no choice but to follow, even though he was a little thrown off by her actions.

Aika: "Which way?" She asked still pulling him down the hall.

Tokoyami: "Uh, down the hall then around this corner."

Aika: "Alright."

Tokoyami: 'Is she upset for some reason? She really is hard to read.'

N: Aika and Tokoyami were around the corner but Tokoyami got in front of Aika and blocked her way.

Aika: "What're you doing?" She asked as she rose a brow.

Tokoyami: "Listen, I just want to let you know that my room isn't..decent for you."

Aika: "What're you talking about? Oh wait, let me guess, you're room's a mess isn't it?"

Tokoyami: "What? No, no t-that's not it. Let's just say my dorm is a little more...dark, than everyone else's. Maybe we should go somewhere else."

N: Tokoyami started walking back the way they came but Aika rolled her eyes and went to his room and opened his door. Tokoyami's eyes widened as he heard a door open, he looked back at Aika and rushed back to his door to close it but she was already in his room.

(U all remember Tokoyami's room😏)

(Sry but I couldn't help myself 😋)

N: Aika stood in the room looking at all the items in his room that glowed and she looked all around his room noticing everything that seemed too dark to see. Tokoyami was embarrassed that he didn't want to go in, he stood in the doorway with his arms crossed and his eyes shut with his head pointed down. Aika was done studying his room then she looked back at Tokoyami.

Aika: "Seriously? This isn't decent? I think you have very good taste in decorating."

N: Tokoyami looked at Aika to see her smiling at him. She closed her eyes with the smile still on her face as she turned her head slightly to the side.

Aika: "You should take pride in this, I mean you're not wrong with it being more dark than the other room's. I may not have seen them but I know that my room is nothing compared to yours. Very impressive."

N: Tokoyami was left stunned because the only complement he's ever gotten about his room was when Deku said his sword was cool. Aika went towards the bed and sat down, she looked at Tokoyami and patted the bed. He closed the door and turned on his light, Aika had to blink to get her eyes used to the light.

Tokoyami: "Oh sorry."

Aika: "It's fine. Hmm, it looks so different with the lights on." She said looking around the room.

Tokoyami: "Yeah, I guess it does." He said as he sat down next to her.

Aika: "So what would you like to talk about?"

Tokoyami: "Huh?"

Aika: "We came here to talk, so what did you have in mind?"

Tokoyami: "Oh yes, um well...I'm not sure. I'm sorry I clearly didn't think this through." He said looking down as he put his hands together.

Aika: "Hehe, that's alright. Hey..um?"

Tokoyami: "Yes?" He turned his head towards her to see her smile was gone.

Aika: "I'm sorry for laughing at you earlier. I think it's very nice of you to want to give me some personal space."

Tokoyami: "Your welcome. And you don't need to apologize for laughing, it's alright."

Aika: "You sure it's okay?"

Tokoyami: "Heh, yes it's alright." He gave her a reassuring smile.

N: Aika smiled back then she looked at her feet then she saw something leaning against his dressers. She picked her head up and stood up from the bed to grab the item.

Tokoyami: "What is it?"

N: Aika pulled out a guitar and looked at Tokoyami and grinned.

Aika: "You play?"

Tokoyami: "Y-Yeah. But I haven't played in a while."

Aika: "Never would of seen you as a musician. When's the last time you played?"

Tokoyami: "At our school festival. Although I don't see myself as a musician, I played along side Kaminari, Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro."

Aika: "Really? I didn't know they played. But seriously? You must have played in front of the whole school."

Tokoyami: "Well yeah but everyone in our class did a big performance for the other students and staff. So it wasn't just us."

Aika: "Wow, that must've been really cool. How long has it been since you played guitar? You know, before the festival."

Tokoyami: "I'm not sure, I put down the axe when I was bested by the F-chord. But I guess the situation for the festival was getting serious since we were running out of time. So, I didn't really step forward right away, but even though it had been a while, when I started playing it felt like... I never stopped."

Aika: "Was everyone surprised when you started playing?"

Tokoyami: "Yes. I guess I should've told them all sooner." He said as he tightened his grip a bit.

Aika: "Well I'd like to hear you play sometime. If that's okay?" She asked tilting her head a little with a smile.

N: Tokoyami looked at her then he started to smile a little.

Tokoyami: "It'd be my pleasure." He said giving her a nod.

N: Aika smiled then she looked down at the guitar then back at Tokoyami.

Aika: "You mind?" She asked pointing at the guitar.

Tokoyami: "You know how to play?"

Aika: "Yeah.. I learned when I was a kid. I used to play and sing in front of my friends but I haven't played in years."

Tokoyami: "You can sing too?"

N: Aika's face turned red and she looked down.

Aika: "Y-Yes but I don't do it in front of people as much. So don't laugh."

Tokoyami: "You have my word."

N: Aika walked towards the bed and sat down beside Tokoyami. He turned to face her and she shifted a bit trying to get comfortable. She cleared her throat and closed her eyes then she started playing.

(I chose this song because it's one of my favs but it's the nightcore version of it so hope u all like it.)

Merrily We Fall Out Of Line,
Out Of Line
I'd Fall Anywhere With You I'm By Your Side
Swinging In The Rain Humming Melodies
We're Not Going Anywhere Until We Freeze

Tokoyami: 'Wow.'

I'm Not Afraid
Anymore
I'm Not Afraid
Forever Is A Long Time
But I Wouldn't Mind Spending It By Your Side

Tokoyami: 'She really can sing.'

Carefully We'll Place For Our Destiny
You Came And You Took This Heart, And Set It Free
Every Word You Write Or Sing Is So Warm To Me, So Warm To Me
I'm Torn,
I'm Torn To Be Right Where You Are
I'm Not Afraid
Anymore
I'm Not Afraid
Forever Is A Long Time
But I Wouldn't Mind Spending It By Your Side
Tell Me Everyday I Get To Wake Up To That Smile
I Wouldn't Mind It At All
You So Know Me
Pinch Me Gently
I Can Hardly Breath
Forever Is A Long, Long Time
But I Wouldn't Mind Spending It By Your Side
Tell Me Everyday I Get To Wake Up To That Smile
I Wouldn't Mind It At All

N: Aika picked her head up and opened her eyes to see Tokoyami staring into her eyes. She started to blush and so did he, but without realizing it Tokoyami started to lean in closer and so did Aika. She started to slowly close her eyes and Tokoyami did the same. He turned his head slightly to the side and Aika turned her's in the other direction.

*Ring, Ring*

Aika: "Ah!"

N: Tokoyami jumped up from the sound of the phone ringing then stood up from the bed, Aika put the guitar down immediately then grabbed her phone. She checked the callers name, and it was her friend Lea. She stood up and her face turned bright red, she left her phone ringing then she looked at Tokoyami who shoved his hands in his pockets trying to avoid looking at Aika.

Aika: "Oh wow! Look at the time! It's getting late, and I should really take this!"

Tokoyami: "I agree! U-Um goodnight."

Aika: "Y-Yeah goodnight!"

N: Aika headed straight to the door with her phone in hand and her head down. She quickly shut the door behind her and she leaned against his door and covered her face. While Tokoyami put his guitar against the side of the bed and he fell backwards onto the bed and he buried his face into the pillow. Aika's phone started to ring again then she answered it and started walking down the hall with her face still bright red.

Aika: "What?!" She whispered in an angry tone.

Lea: "Whoa, chill girl! What's gotten into you? Did I call at a bad time?"

N: Aika's face turned even more red then she brushed the top of her hair back.

Aika: "I'm sorry, you kinda caught me a little off guitar. I-I mean Guard! Anyways what's up?"

Lea: "Okaay? I just wanted to see how you're doing. Me and the gang wanted to know if you want to go out to a party. You in?"

Aika: "You know I have a curfew, I can't."

Lea: "Not now. I'm talking about tomorrow, come on what'd ya say?"

Aika: "Ugh, fine I'll go. But only to make sure the guy's don't do anything stupid."

Lea: "Oh come on we've been friends with them long enough to know that they're bound to do something stupid everyday." She said with a laugh.

Aika: "Yeah that's true."

Lea: "Alright then cool, I'll let them know that you're going. Oh and hey one more thing."

N: Aika was at her door and she was about to head into her room.

Aika: "What?"

Lea: "Have you met any cute boys~? Are there any in your class?"

N: Aika's eyes widened and her face started to turn red.

Aika: "That really isn't your business, and I gotta go! Bye!"

Lea: "Mhm~. Okay, but we're not done here, bye shadow queen."

N: Aika hung up and threw her phone onto the bed. Then she started changing out of her uniform into some sweatpants and a black t-shirt. She laid down on her bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Have you met any cute boys?"

Aika: "Ughhh!"

N: Aika's face turned a darker shade of red then she covered her face with the covers.

Aika: 'Why would she ask me that? And what happened just now? One minute we're talking and I'm singing and playing guitar then the next-'

N: Aika thought about what almost happened between her and Tokoyami then her face was burning red.

Aika: "Ughhhh! What was I thinking?! We've only known each other for like two days! Who does that?! Great, now how am I gonna face him?"

N: Aika sat up and placed her finger tips on her lips.

Aika: 'He was so close, I felt his breath on my lips. Could it be?'

N: Then Aika's eyes widened and she grabbed her face and shook her head rapidly.

Aika: "NO, NO, NO! THAT IS NOT IT! IT'S NOT! IT'S NOT A CRUSH!"

N: Aika grabbed her sheet and threw it over herself as she laid on her side. Her face was red and she gripped onto the sheets trying to ignore the thought of what happened.

"Have you met any cute boys?"

Aika: 'No, it's not a crush. It's not. It can't be.'

N: And after the thought of what Lea said on the phone Aika was asleep. But Tokoyami was having some trouble getting to sleep.

(Man, wht a chapter! Sry guy's for it being so long. But I hoped u enjoyed this chapter but I got some news, like I said in my last chapter I was working on another Tokoyami fanfic and tht it was on the side. But I started writing more fanfics about our edgelord so I've decided to start publishing the stories. So if u wanna read them when their done go for it. See ya in the shadows;)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.9K 30 57
Two, new 'students' have entered U.A. for a semester, scerets will be revealed, some new ones may start rising. New adventures will appear for the fa...
1K 85 35
Usagi Matsuda, 14, looks like any normal schoolkid, but outside could be quite deceiving. She has brilliant mind, top grades and smile on her face a...
1.3M 40.6K 59
a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut ??? strong language mature themes achiev...
18.7K 1K 20
Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they...