Samantha Teller || A Tig Trag...

By rosie022201

When the Princess of SAMCRO returns from four years abroad, she isn't alone. The sole daughter of Gemma and J... More

1 Falling Apart
2 Decisions That Last
3 Returning to Charming
4 Welcome Home
5 Settling In
6 Family Dinner
7 Starting Work
8 Threatening Calls
9 Unexpected Encounters
10 Not Leaving
11 Shared Space
12 Danger Returns
13 Make Us Safe
14 Knowing the Cops Pays
16 Doing Well
17 First Date
18 Opening Up
19 Generational Turbulence
20 Arrested
21 Stipulations
22 It's Ours
23 Proposal
24 Promotion
25 Language Improvement
26 Shopping
27 Baking
28 Caught a Bullet in the Ass
29 Bit By a Dog
30 Dad the Girls Deserve
31 Birthday Party
32 Secrets
33 Start to Move On
34 Change in Leadership
35 Missing
36 Lockdown
37 APB and Amber Alert
38 Reason to Believe
39 He Was the One
40 Found
41 Reunions
42 End at Nine
43 Dedication
44 End of the Week
45 What Happened
46 Visitors
47 New Challenges
48 Permanence
49 My Crow
50 Becoming Tragers
51 Samantha Trager
52 Party Time
53 Sickness
54 Announcements
55 Perfect Life
Bonus Chapter

15 First Dorm Night

3.3K 71 1
By rosie022201

When I pulled into the TM lot, I instantly regretted it. Of course with it being a Saturday night, the club was having a party.

"I'll get Ava if you grab the bags from the trunk," I said. I'd recently packed a bag of clothes for Ava and I and a bag with a few of her toys and books and stored them in the trunk. I figured we'd wind up in a lockdown sooner or later and it was better to be prepared around here.

"Sure thing," he said. I got out and walked around, taking Ava from her car seat.

"Où est Tiggy(where is Tiggy)?" Ava asked.

"I'm here," he said, noticing his name. She cuddled into my shoulder as Tig grabbed my hand and led me into the clubhouse.

"Tig, my man, how's the arm?" Jax asked. He was drunk.

"It's fine," he said. "Let us get Ava down and we'll come check in."

Tig beelined for his dorm and I relaxed once the door was shut. Even with all the noise of the party, the dorms weren't too loud to sleep in and I was thankful for that.

"I can go deal with the guys," Tig said.

"Nah, I can make an appearance just not a big one," I said.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"You two can take the bed," Tig said. "I'll take the couch."

"You're amazing," I said. I laid Ava down on the bed and she mumbled before turning into the pillows and falling back asleep.

"All I've done is kill your ex," he said.

"And you kept my apartment from burning down and you took a bullet. And you've stepped up and loved my daughter like your own," I said.

"I've always wanted to have kids with you," he said.

"Oh god Tig," I said. "Why are you all sappy suddenly?"

"Maybe because I realized I could've lost you again and I can't take that," he said. I nodded and hugged him.

"You're not losing me Tig," I said. I kissed his lips and he deepened it.

I pulled back with a smile on my lips.

"You promised to check in with your brothers," I said. We locked his dorm room and headed down to the party. I didn't stay long, just long enough to make everyone accept that I was okay.

I returned to the dorm and changed into some shorts and a tshirt. I laid down on the bed next to Ava and she moved closer to me.

"Je t'aime (I love you)," I said softly as I kissed her blonde curls.

Within a few minutes Tig was reentering the room.

"Goodnight my loves," he said, coming to the bed and kissing my head.

I pouted a little and he chuckled before kissing my lips.

"I love you Alexander," I said.

"I love you too Samantha," he said. I placed my hand on his cheek and he turned into the touch a little.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly. I sat up a little and crossed my legs.

"I'm so happy you were able to get there," I said. My eyes were watering. "I owe you my life."

"No you don't," he said. "I love you Sam. I'd do anything for you."

"I know Tig," I said. "You saved my and my daughters lives and I have no idea how to even begin to repay that."

"Don't leave," he said.

"I'm never leaving again," I said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said, kissing my cheek. "You should rest. We can talk more tomorrow."

"Protect us?" I asked jokingly.

"I don't miss baby."

I rolled my eyes at him and laid down with Ava once again, falling asleep in seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 42 5
How much different would Jax Teller's life have been if JT never died? If the loss of Thomas brought JT and Gemma closer together instead of tearing...
38.4K 1.2K 23
Tig and Anya were sure that the worst was behind them. Tig had saved Anya from the man of her nightmares and had made himself the man of her dreams...
59.2K 1.4K 21
Although Natasha is the younger sister of Tara Knowles, she is seen as SAMCRO royalty due to the fact that Tig Trager is her adopted father. No one i...
220K 4.1K 40
[COMPLETED] You left Tig 4 years ago and you're currently in an abusive relationship with a 4-year old daughter. Your boyfriend loses his job and dec...