32 Secrets

The next few months were relatively normal, at least by club standards. Tig has been healing up really well. He's back to walking fairly normal and he can ride again. The wound is almost completely healed which is making him happy because soon he will be back to regular old Tig Trager.

"Babe, I have the best date idea," Tig said. I looked up at him as he stepped into the TM office. I was finishing up some paperwork on a repo that the guys had to do this afternoon.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We go on a date to a bar but we pretend not to know one another so we can hit on each and yeah, you get the point," he said.

"Tig, that is literally just public foreplay," I said, biting on the pen cap in my hand.

"No," he said.

"Yes."

"It's definitely not," he said.

"I'm going to get a second opinion," I said, standing up and walking past him as he begged me not to go to his brothers.

"Boys," I said, walking up to Bobby, Chibs, Happy, and Jax. "I need y'all to tell me whether or not I'm right cause Tig thinks I'm wrong."

"I'm with the lass," Chibs said. I chuckled a little.

"If we were to go on a date to a bar where we pretended not to know one another, would that be considered public foreplay?" I asked.

"Yes," Jax answered instantly. Happy nodded as well.

"Depends on the end goal of the date," Bobby said.

"This is Tiggy we're talking about," I said. "The goal would be sex."

"Then yes," Bobby said. I nodded.

"I'm with the boys," Chibs said.

"Told ya baby," I said kissing Tig quickly before returning to the paperwork I was doing.

A few hour later, Tig walked into the office again, this time to pick me up so we could head home.

"Baby," he said.

"Tiggy," I said without looking up from the papers in front of me.

"We gotta make that announcement because with my ass healing up, we're gonna be able to get planning back on track," he said.

I sighed. "I know babe."

Wedding planning had taken a back burner while I focused on caring for Tig and his unfortunate bullet wound.

"Tonight?" He asked. There was a party tonight because someone was getting out of prison, but honestly I wasn't sure who. I knew Tig had told me but I couldn't remember.

"Sure thing," I said.

"I can't wait to get to call you my wife," he said.

"You're going soft on me Tiggy," I said, standing up and kissing his lips.

"The two of you are getting married?" My mother asked as she slammed the door of the office wide open.

"Yeah, we are," I said.

"Were you going to tell anyone?" She yelled. Her scene had drawn an audience.

"Yeah Mom, we were," I said.

"Tonight," Tig added.

"And for the record I've been wearing an engagement ring for months. It is not our fault no one noticed," I said. Well except Juice but he didn't want to be the one to tell everyone apparently.

"What is it with you and all the secrets?" My mother asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded. I had plenty of secrets but every single one of them was protecting someone in this club.

"When you moved to France you made the choice before you told. When you had Ava you didn't tell us until you were five months along. Now you're keeping the wedding a secret too," she said.

"I made the choice to move to France to try and raise my daughter with her father. I made the choice to keep the pregnancy a secret for several months because of what you had done to me when you found out I was pregnant the first time. And this engagement wasn't a secret. You just didn't notice," I said.

"What do you mean what she had done to you the first time?" Jax asked. I sighed a little.

"I'll explain everything Jax," I said. "Roof in ten." He nodded and I turned back to my mother.

"Any other problems you want to air out?"