His Innocent Love💫❤

By iamkashhh

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude... More

Introduction
chap:1
chap:2
chap:3
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
part:17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
chap:29
chap:30
chap:31
chap:32
chap:33
chap:34
chap:35
chap:36
chap:37
chap:38
chap:39
chap:40
chap:41
chap:42
chap:43
chap:44
chap:45
chap:46
chap:47
chap:48
chap:49
chap:50
chap:51
chap:52
chap:53
chap:54
chap:55
chap:56
chap:57
chap:58
chap:59
chap:60
chap:61
chap:62
chap:63
chap:64
I'll just take a minute plz..
chap:65
chap:66
chap:67
chap:68
chap:69
chap:70
chap:71
chap:72
chap:73
chap:74
chap:74(again)
chap:75 (last)
Epilogue💫❤
SHORT STORY
#SIDNAAZ
this was not supposed to happen!

chap:65 again..

6K 493 41
By iamkashhh

SID'S POV

I woke up from my morning sleep feeling a familiar warmness around me.. I felt steady and warms breaths on my neck which made me inhale sharply.. Wait this feel i know, affcourse i know Pari.. I turned around to see Pari sleeping there with a pretty pout of hers..

Pari is here really! Okay may be i was dreaming as i just woke up from my sleep, it can be possible..! i pinched my arm a little and OWWWIE its hurts.. Pari, My Pari was here..! her arm wrapped around me.. Her one leg was wraped around my waist, basically she was clinging with me like a monkey..!

The pillows were long gone sitting on floor glaring at couple.. As he squeezed them hard nd at last but not least pushed them mercilessily! but pillows were thanking Pari for saving them from death by the Hulk Man of Hers..!

I looked at her nd kissed her head and forehead..

Sid: Baby, get up..

I said kissing her cheek nd caressing her cheek..

Sid: Get up Pari, see i am up..! Comeon get up..!

I said but it seemed she was in deep sleep.. I bite her cheek soflty making her pout being annoyed, i kissed that area making her hmmmmm in sleep..!

Sid: Baby, get up.. Or i am gonna splash water on you!

I said little loudly nd smiled mischeviously looking at her who half opened her eyes and glared at me.. Now what did i do?

Pari: Sidharthhh, Dont talk to me..!

She said nd again closed her eyes.. Making her sit by holding her shoulders i hugged her nd made her comfartable who closed her eyes putting her head on my chest..

Sid: Maine kya kiya baby?

I said innocently, bcz i didn't know maine kya kiya! She opened her eyes making me grin and kissed her eyes..

Pari: Sidharth.. You are so bad..! I came to surprise you, but you...were sleeping! So Bad..!

She said making me realize, i was sleeping when she came..! Oops.. she never did that! ok my mistake..!

Sid: I am sorry love, i didn't know na that you were coming to surprise me..!

She looked at me nd pouted..

Pari: But you were not even getting up! i tried to make you up!

Sid: Sorry baby, i think i was in deep sleep.. Okay leave all this.. Tell me when did you came? Nd where are all others?

I asked Gills must be here..!

Pari: all are sitting in Hall!

she said obvious thing... Yahan pe thodi na aen ge..!

Sid: Okay, wait here.. i will just come back!..

She nodded nd i left to get fresh..!

I came back and sat with her where she was engrossed in her mobile.. I took her mobile and put it on side table..

Pari: Chlen?

She said making me little shock.. She talked in Hindi! Although i knew she can understand hindi but she haven't talked anything in hindi.. Not wanting to make her confuse..!

Sid: Okay.. But sit with me..! Dont you dare to go away from me..!

Pari: Okay!

Sid: Baby not just ok! You will sit with me and dont you dare to sit anywhere esle..!

I said, bcz she always sit with others or ladies leaving me..! Nd this time i am not gonna leave her for all day..!

Pari: promise...

She said cutely and got up holding my hand.. we came in hall, i greeted Gills and sat with Pari who sat on a empty sofa making my place..!

Bhabi: Arey Pari, why did you get late?

Bhabi asked and winked at me making me frown! O God ab kya!

Richa: Yeah Pari di we were waiting for you, i thought you went to take bhai, but ap khud hi late ae ho!

She said supporting Bhabi..

Pari: He was sleeping!

Pari said glaring at me while i smiled awarkwardly! They are seriously very my enemies! Gin Gin Badle Lun Ga Kabhi Moqa mila to..!

Baaz: Moto, tu aj Sidharth Bhai ke saath hi rahna poora din! Phr na meri neend kharab kari bol bol ke Sidharth se milne jaana hai!

Baaz said making all laugh nd Pari giggle.. While i got little red with his open talks..! Okay he didn't mean anything in wrong way okay i shut my dirty mind there only..!

Pari: Yes, i will not leave him today!

Pari said showing our interwined hands making me cough awakwardely, nd half other people smile warmely while the Shaitaaans Of home smile teasingly and i forgot to tell Baaz was with The Shaitaans Only! I just wanted to go back to room nd lock Pari with me..!

Our whole day went in teasings, Love nd little masti.. as all people were free from their works and studies.. Nd By chance i liked that little minx today as she didn't come in between me nd Pari... also Pari stood by her promise and was with me all the day making me want to kiss her but Ahem ahem i controlled it for last..! At night Gills were about to leave when i took Pari with me..!

Pari: Sidhaa,....

Her voice cut when i peck her lips lightly nd hugged her tightly getting Sukooonn..! She just stayed still pouting in my chest making me smile at her..!

Pari: Sidharth, i am feeling little pain!

She said making me worried.. I looked at her..

Sid: What happened baby? Where are you feeling pain?

Pari: In my abdomen!

She said showing her tummy rubbing it circularly trying to soothe it may be..!

Sid: See i told you not to much sweets, but no, you had to eat that too! Now See.!

I said little loudly but concerndly, nd looked at her who was ready to cry any moment.. Shitt..! i shouldn't have shouted.. Damn you are dumb Sidharth!

Sid: Baby i am sorry, i just got worried na.. Am sorry!

I said making her sit on bed nd sat beside taking the medicine box.. She shook her head nd hugged me...!

Pari: Don't scold me..! I will not talk to you.. Its already paining!

She said nd sniffed...

Sid: I am sorry love, i will not scold you okay.. just take this medicine you will feel relax then!

I said giving her medicine with glass of water.. she gulped it.. Making her lay on bed i sat beside her caressing her hair..

Sid: be here sometime like this.. you will feel okay then..!

i said making her nod.. After gud ten minutes.. she got up bd sat with me..

Sid: Pari sleep for sometime!

Pari: No i am okay now..!

She said smiling, medicine has done its work i think! thank god it was just a mild pain!

Sid: Ok..

There was knock on the door.. Bhabi came nd said about her going back to which we said okay nd stood up..

Sid: Pari, only eat healthy food okay, nd yes when i call you recieve it at the moment.. nd call me whenever you feel like..!

I said nd kissed her head, she nodded nd made me bend nd kissed my head cutely.. It was like i was bowing infornt of her.. Huuging her last time i kissed her neck making her squeeze..

Going downstairs she met everyone and atlast came nd hugged me, after that They all left..

Pari: By By..

They left, we also went to their perspective rooms..

************************************

PLZ VOTE..

Here is my new story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7K 40
Sidnaaz...A famous couple.....known for their acting skills. They will be entering BB 13 as singles but everyone knows they are married as they had a...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
365K 24.5K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
245K 16.6K 21
Naaz, tell me. Now you are making me nervous.....He asked. She saw him with teary eyes. And nod. She opens the door and takes him inside. Sidharth w...