🔥FIRE🔥 [COMPLETED]

Autorstwa hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... Więcej

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

WOLVES

136 18 16
Autorstwa hiitsmety

Press before reading
----------------------

The trip from Seoul to Sapporo is not long enough. Only taking about 2 hours and 50 minutes, we arrived at the beautiful city of Sapporo at midnight.

"You must be tired Hyun, I'll bring your suitcase"

"It's okay. So you're, Tae"

"Just let me, Hyun!", Looked at me and widened his eyes at me with an expression of exasperation.

I handed over my suitcase in the end. Taehyung looks busy with his cellphone, it seems like he is talking to someone who comes from here. Taehyung is very fluent in Japanese, which is why I always feel calm whenever we go here. In contrast to me, who doesn't understand the language of the people here. Even though I really like the destination of this country, but there is no time to learn the language. Lousy.

A tall, Japanese-looking man walked up to us and hugged my husband suddenly. They look pretty familiar. I was just silent while hiding behind my husband's body.

"Hyun, He's my friend, a model from Japan. Yuki Furukawa, he lent his resort to us while here"

"Really? Wow, we're really lucky", I was so happy I slapped my hand several times on my husband's arm, smiling happily.

I just smiled and bowed my body to him. He was friendly enough. This is more or less the conversation between him and my husband in Japanese that I don't understand at all.

"Kim Taehyung, your wife is so beautiful. You are very lucky", he said in Japanese.

"Luckily my wife doesn't understand Japanese. Don't mess around, no need to shake hands with my wife. No need to bother touching her."

"Hahaha You're so protective of her. But if I have a wife like her, maybe I also do the same thing like you. Kim Taehyung You're so cool", glanced at Taehyung with a teasing look then burst out laughing.

"We better get out of here. Before we turn into snowmen", Taehyung put his right hand around my shoulder.

I could only blink my eyes, paying attention to what the two of them were talking about using Japanese. This is so unfair. I was so regret I didn't try to learn this language, I thought.

Yuki immediately took over our two suitcases, walking right in front of us while smiling at Taehyung's behavior towards me.

----------

Sitting in one corner of the room, while enjoying the view outside this luxury resort is really able to calm the mind and unwind. Without realizing it, Taehyung has been watching me from a distance. Stares at me with a smile and takes out the camera. Set the best angle for making the shot.

📸

The sound of the camera made my attention diverted to my husband who smiled at me.

"What are you doing Tae?"

"Taking my wife's picture"

He walked over to me with a smile, then showed me his shots that were no less like the shots of a reliable photographer.

"Woahhh ... since when was my husband good at photography?"

"Since I've been filling my spare time lately Hyun"

"So you studied photography lately Tae?"

"Just for fun Hyun"

"Continue Tae, who knows you can find your hidden talent", encouraged him.

Taehyung just smiled, then looked at me "Today what does my wife want to do?"

"Playing SNOW. SNOW. SNOW", with aegyo while sitting on my husband's lap.

Taehyung just laughed at my behavior. Pinch my cheek "After breakfast we're leaving, okay?"

I nodded my head quickly "Then let's have breakfast"

Moving from his lap, Taehyung's hand didn't just let me go. Her hand pulled one of the kimono ties I was wearing. With a single pull, it's enough to just make the line come loose.

"Kim Taehyung!", Brushed his hand away while glancing annoyed at him who teased me.

"This purple kimono really suits on your body, Hyun. I just want to have breakfast with your body"

"No. No. You can taste me for the dinner", squinting one eye at him. Walked into the dining room which was filled with various kinds of food for us to eat.

"Really ??? Argh ... it's still early why are you having trouble sleeping again. Yyyaaa !!", while grumbling at the bottom of his which has hardened since waking up earlier. Plus my words just now, enough to make the surge of courage in my husband just rise up.

----------

SAPPORO KOKUSAI SKI RESORT. 12.15 PM

"Hyun, look here", Taehyung was still with the camera in his hand.

"Hmm?", My head followed his voice.

"Aigoo .... My Sohyun is really pretty"

I threw snow on his body when I heard him scold me "Stop Tae".

The snow that hit his chest made his face also get splashed from the tiny ball I just threw. I started running after seeing my husband's annoyed expression while glancing at me sharply "Yyaaak!! Kim Sohyun !! Where are you going ?!", cleaning his face and then chasing me.

Running from my husband's pursuit, running on the snow is not as easy as imagined. Several times my tiny feet had to fall into the snow hole, making my body unbalanced until finally Taehyung caught my body from behind and we fell together on the snow.

"Arghh ... Taehyung-ah !!!", when my body fell and had to be hit by the big body of my husband.

Taehyung, panting breathlessly, supported his body immediately with his two hands so as not to overload my body below.

"Who's completing to run away from me", sticking out his tongue at me.

"Get away from my body. It's so heavy Tae"

"Don't lie. I'm not leaning on your body, Hyun"

"It feels a Shame seen by many people"

"Are you delirious? There isn't even anyone around us"

I pushed his body away from my body When he pushed his body, Taehyung's two hands pulled mine, which made us change positions. Now my body is on top of his.

"Ahhhh Tae ... I want to wake up", writhed my body.

Taehyung just smiled mischievously, even hugged my body tighter.

"This is punishment for a naughty wife like you Hyun"

"Bad wife ??", I hit his head which made us both laugh even more.

"For a moment Hyun. Like this. Just for a moment", Taehyung instead closed his eyes while smiling broadly.

I touched his jawline which was so perfect. Touching his cheek and stroking it slowly.

CUP 💋

The sound of a kiss that was created because my lips touched his cheek, finally made Taehyung open his eyes.

"I love you so much, Tae", dropped my head on his chest because I was too embarrassed to look at him in the eye this time.

Only hear a laugh sounded from my husband's lips, when I thought Taehyung loosened his embrace on my body. At that time, I immediately stood up and left Taehyung back who was still lying down.

"Hyun, help me", Taehyung begged when he saw myself able to escape from his embrace.

Now it's my turn to tease "This is what a bad wife will do", stick out my tongue at him and walk away from him laughing with satisfaction.

Taehyung immediately got up and caught up with me. Approached me from behind and held my hand. Just walking side by side, holding hands like this, is enough to make me happy.

"Hyun...."

"Hmmmm?"

"Whatever happens in the future. Please don't ever leave me"

I looked at his sincere face, gave my warm smile to the figure of the husband I really love.

Nodding my head while looking at his face in response to his request just now.

"Promise?", Handed me his pinky.

"How old are you, Tae?! Do you have to do this?"

"Come on Hyun", whining like a child.

"Okay", locking my pinkie on his pinkie.

---------

"Hyun, Yuki said we should just spend the night at this resort tonight"

"Why is that Tae?"

"Due to the snow storm, some access roads had to be closed. Including the road to Yuki's resort"

"Ahhh ... I see. Alright. B-but, we don't bring any clothes, Tae?!?"

"Then, don't wear clothes while you're in here Hyun"

I smacked his face with the pillow on the floor where we sat together.

"You are crazy!"

Taehyung chuckled "We can buy, there are some shops around here, Hyun"

I just nodded my head according to what my husband said. Take off my thick jacket and hang it into the cupboard. I continued to rub my hands together for warmth, even though the room temperature inside this resort is very comfortable. The heating worked very well.

Taehyung grabbed my hand "Follow me Hyun", dragged me to follow him.

"To where,Tae?"

Taehyung is still silent, until he opens a door to access a hidden place.

"Tadaaaaa"

My mouth fluttered when I saw the scene in front of me "Woahhhh ... a real onsen. Is the water warm enough Tae?"

"Just try it"

I put my fingers into the water to feel the temperature of the water slowly.

"So warm Tae"

"Really?", He asked curiously.

Instead of doing the same thing as me, Taehyung pushed my body slowly until I fell into this private bath.

BRRRRR....

"Kim Taehyung !!!!", I shouted in disbelief at what my husband had just done.

Taehyung just laughed at my irritated expression. He took off his clothes one by one while smiling mischievously at me.

"What are you doing Tae?", Gave a suspicious glance.

"Make warmth with you", stepping his feet slowly into the water while looking at me like a hungry wolf.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw my husband's shirtless body. Suddenly my eyes froze to see the pleasures that I could even enjoy every day, because He is my own husband.

Taehyung touched my right cheek with his wet hand. "You're still amazed after several years of marrying me Hyun?" he teased while stroking my cheek which suddenly blushed.

"Not really", trying to cover up my embarrassment.

"Then why are you looking at me like that? My body can you enjoy it anytime"

Blinked my eyes several times while scratching my nose "Mmm maybe it's because lately I've been drawing too much, so seeing something like this makes me a little awkward", I reasoned.

"Hyun, I am your husband. Only my body that you can touch. Only my body that you can enjoy to. Remember that Hyun"

It was like being hypnotized by his words which aroused sensual arousal between the two of us. I touched right at the chest area "Your body is perfect Mr. Kim", smiling, looking up at his face.

It didn't take long, Taehyung immediately attacked my lips and pulled my long sleeve shirt up to immediately remove it from my body. Throw over the edge of the bath. Pulling my body and cornering me on the rocks that are along the edge of this bathing pool.

"Are you ready for play with a wolf like me, baby?"

"I want to feel the moment like we did on that summer night Tae"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

"OHOO !! Request granted my wife!!"

------------

DON'T BE SILENT RIDERS. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS🙏

THANK YOU ❤💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.8K 72 9
Jungkook and YN have been through many ups and downs in the years they've been together. They've broken up and gotten back together several times, ne...
638K 40.9K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...
614K 23K 71
[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert🔞 Started: 04...
30.7K 1.2K 34
Play tough, Act tough but your fate is in his hands. "I don't want to disappoint him" "I am in love with someone else" "I need her in my life, she is...