Rosekook One-shot

Av wupew21

Can't say that much. Just stories about Rose and Jungkook. Note : English is not my mother language, expect m... Mer

Losing game
FWB (M)
Losing game (part 2)
Amoureux (M)
Amoureux (M) - part 2
Anniversary
Anniversary (part 2) (M)
Laundromat
Pragma (M)
Pragma (Part 2)
Rêver
Rêver (part 2)
Rêver (Part 3)
Rêver (part 4)
Tryst (M) - Part 1
Tryst (M) - Part 2

Ludus

3K 126 13
Av wupew21

Chaeyoung step out from her locker room at the swimming pool area. She need an extra practice for the next competition at their university. She made her way toward cafetaria. A lot of practice worn out her energy, she was starving.

"Chaeyoung!" She heard someone call her. It was taehyung and her other friends. She walk closer to them.

"You guys still here? Still have a class?" She ask, sitting up beside Taehyung.

"Nope. We are waiting for you" Taehyung teased. Chaeyoung chuckled.

"How sweet" she said at him. She can see from the corner of her eyes, one person scoffed.

"Where Lisa Chae?" Jimin ask.

"I thought she was with you guys?" He shook his head. "I don't see hoseok oppa either" she furrow her brows.

"Jungkook oppa!" A girly voice stopping their conversation.

"Wow, your new toy Kook?" Jimin mumble. The said man only silent. As far as she know since their freshman year, Jungkook was serial dater. Well, those girls was throwing herself to him actually. He just say yes and then dumped them in the other day.

"Oppa, you are going to pick me up right? You said we are going to the barbeque in Taehyung's oppa place tonight" The girl ask Jungkook with her whiny voice while leaning her body to him. Chaeyoung bet she did that on purpose, make she want to puke, not cute at all.

"Of course. Dress nicely I'll pick you up at Seven" he said smiling at her.

"Okay! See you later!" She said before peck his left cheek in a flash and leave.

"You invited her?" Jimin ask him in disbelieve.

"Yes. She's my date"

"For today.." Taehyung and Chaeyoung said in the same time cutting him off before chuckling together.

"You guys just jealous with what I can do" Jungkook took his water bottle and drink.

"No, we are not. We are dignified person. Those kind of action is not in our dictionary" Taehyung stated then high five with Chaeyoung. It's really good that Taehyung oppa always take her side than the man in front of her.

*

The barbeque party usually just their group of friend. And always at the same place, Taehyunng's. She was cutting a mango in the kitchen when Jaehyun appeared to take some plate.

"Hey Chae. I didn't see you coming."

"Well, you just too busy with the stove over there in the backyard" she giggled.

"Yeah, I guess. Do you know the girl who wearing flowery dress?"

"No. But she's Jungkook new date" she shrugged.

"He doesn't change at all" he shook his head.

"You should teach him how to behave like a man and stop being a jerk." Jaehyun laughed at that. "Anyway where's Yeri? She's not coming with you?"

"No, she can't. A lot of assignment make her busy these days" he mused. "I got to bring these outside. Don't stay too long in here or.. no food for you" he winked.

"Don't worry, I'll finished this in no time" she grinned.

A minutes later she heard someone come in through a back door again. "Jae, do you missed anything?"

"I'm not Jaehyun" Jungkook whispered at her ears make she jump in surprised.

"Jungkook! Stop doing that!" She glare at him.

He just laughed at her. "Look at your face. It's funny" he continue to laughed.

"How childish.. What are you doing here anyway? Go help the others" she scrunched her nose.

"Don't you need a help?" He ask. He stepped closer to her body.

"Nope. Shoo... go away" she pushed him with her elbow.

"You didn't told him to go earlier" he murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'll leave then. Give me one slice of that mango first" he open his mouth at her. Chaeyoung tssked at him but put one slice on his mouth in the end. Didn't know someone looking at them with jealousy.

*

The party actually went well. Taetae really prepare everything and a lot of meats. They eat with joy and laughter. It was when the barbeque continue with side dish food, that Jungkook's date, Hyejin, purposely bumped into Chaeyoung which is holding a plate of sausage. Good thing it was only one little plate, but her dress now stain with oil and sauces. Everyone maybe thought it just an accident but not Chaeyoung. She know that Hyejin doing it on purpose. It was so clear that she was going to put the plate on the table.

"I'm sorry unnie, really I didn't see you are going this way" she take a tissue and start to help dab at Chaeyoung sauce-stained dress.

Chaeyoung exhaled, 'didn't see my ass' she thought in her mind, "It's okay." Then she heard Hyejin saying, 'you deserved' in very tiny voice, nobody can't hear, but her. Is this girl really think that Chaeyoung going to chicken out? Puh-lease'.

"What did you just say?" Chaeyoung snapped.

"I didn't say anything" she lie.

"Don't lie. You said I deserved. Deserved of what? This?" She pointed at her stain dress. "Did I do something wrong to you?"

"You did. Your stain dress was nothing than how you seduce my Jungkook oppa"

"What?" Chaeyoung bewilder.

"You're so cheap unnie. You're lovey dovey with Taehyung oppa, Jaehyun oppa and now Jungkook oppa!"

How dare she call her like that. This kid need to be discipline. Her hands clenching. No she's not going to dirty her hands to slap the girl mouth even when she really want to. She took a glass of orange juice at the table near and turned it upside down over the girl heads.

The liquid of orange fell over her body. She shrieked, her eyes widened in horror. And there was an audible gasp that rang out through the surrounding tables. Taehyung smacked a hand over his mouth, his eyes wide and full of barely restrained laughter.

Hyejin looked at herself, her hands out to her sides, palms up. "Unnie, You...you..." she sputtered, wiping the back of her hand down her orange juice cheek. Jungkook in the other hand who looked at the whole situation from the beginning did the oddest thing of all.

He laughed.

He really laughed at soaking hyejin, a deep, stomach rumbling kind of laughter that reached his eyes causing them to sparkle.

The girl lowered her hands, her eyes show that she was going to cry. "Oppa" she asked for Jungkook help, but the said man just took a paper towel on the table and give it to the soak-orange-juice-girl without speaking. Chaeyoung expecting him to explode on her because she ruin his date dress, but it looked as if he were trying not to laugh again.

"Be carefull with your words. If you can't respect other, don't open your mouth at all" Chaeyoung was so over this kid. Hyejin sat down in her own seat, feel ashame.

Chaeyoung grabbed her bag then turned around and walked out of the backyard. Eyes followed her, she know. But no one dare with this side of Chaeyoung, all her friends know that. And she didn't stop when she passed a dumbfounded-looking Lisa and Hoseok who just came at the house.

She was done here.

--

Chaeyoung spent the whole weekend at home. She don't feel like joining her friends to hang out together. But today is monday they would see each other around campus, but she definitely kept her distance. And of course if that girl still attach with him.

She received a message from Jimin to meet in cafetaria per usual. Though she figured it was regarding the incident from the day prior or not. She walked in and saw Jungkook sitting there. Good thing she didn't saw that Hyejin girl. She allowed Jimin to make small talk, all while never making eye contact with Jungkook. Then she walked passed by without even glancing in Jungkook direction, and left. She refused to give him even the slightest amount of satisfaction by making eye contact with him. She herself didn't know why she act like this to him. Because his date insult her of course, her mind voice out.

*

Chaeyoung just finished with her economic class. She really need some caffein, then she will straight to the swimming pool, spent the rest of the afternoon to practice.

"Chaeyoung" she rolled her eyes knowing the owner of that voice. She didn't stop her walk. Then the caller appeared at her side.

"What?" She ask without turning her head, still continue walking.

"I'm sorry"

"You are saying sorry for her? Very nice 'oppa'" she mused before turning at him, "Just be smart next time you pick a girl for your dates" she said and turn around to cross the road, heading to the coffee shop before she hear Jungkook shouted her name and she was being pulled until her body collide with him.

Her heart beating so fast. Maybe because the realisation that she almost got hit by a car. Her eyes open wide staring at Jungkook's who staring back at her with what, anger? fear? She don't know. He raving about her being not careful and all but she didn't really hear it because the next thing she knew, everything went black.

*

Chaeyoung open her eyes. She was in the hospital. Why is she here again? Right, the car, she almost got hit by that. It all happens so fast, she just remember that Jungkook pulled her, and he's holding her tightly against his chest.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom asked, her tone was worry. Chaeyoung inhale softly. She just feel a little dizzy right now. A little pain on her wrist, it bruise. All she wanted was to go home.

"I'm fine mom"

Her mom stood. "I'll go find the doctor" The room was empty. Except she saw Jungkook in one of the chair. 'Is he sleeping? How long that she's been out?' She was pulled out of her own thoughts when her mother came rushing back to her bed with the doctor in tow. "Chaeyoung, the doctor has good news."

"As you already know, you have no broken bones and it also looks like you don't have a concussion. Fainting from an emotional shock is iconic, especially for females. Once we can release you, you can go home and rest," he said. "If you start experiencing dizziness or nausea, we need you back here immediately."

"Okay," she said, eyeing the pill. After the doctor left, her mom hovered as Chaeyoung took the small plastic cup and pills from her, swallowing them quickly. "I hate hospitals" Chaeyoung mumbled. Mrs.Park chuckled.

"You should be thankful that you're save. I almost got heart attack when he called and told me that you're in the hospital. Who is he by the way? You friend in Uni?" Mom asked. Her eyes at Jungkook. Chaeyoung followed her gaze. He still had his eyes closed as he leaned his head against the wall.

Oh right. She never bring anyone home except Lisa. Of course mom wouldn't know who he is. "Yeah" she reply short.

"Is he your boyfriend? He is handsome" mom was smiling now.

"Mom!" Chaeyoung whispered shouting at her mom, afraid that he will hear, even when his eyes still closed, sleeping. "We don't like each other like that" she said grumpily.

"Like what? I just said he's handsome"

"Whatever" she scrunch her nose.

Her mom chuckled then leaned down and kissed her swiftly on the cheek. "Get some rest, honey, and we'll get home after. I love you." And Chaeyoung can feel the medication was kicking in, she fell asleep.

--

Chaeyoung lifted herself off the water and took off her googles. She was practicing by herself at the pool inside Campus. She was about to grab her water bottle when she heard footsteps, she turned.

"Already back to practice?" Jungkook walked toward her.

"As you can see" she said before take a long sip from her water bottle. "What are you doing here?" She stood up and grab her towel and made her way toward the locker room.

"To check up on you" he said following her.

"Check up on me?" She furrowed her brows "If you wondering about my condition after yesterday event, I'm fin-"

Suddenly she was being turn around and pushed. Her back was on her locker. "Jungkook what are you doing?!" She stared wide-eyed. He was in her personal space. Her heart sped up.

"I never said I didn't like you" she can feel his warm breath at her neck. Wait, what he was saying again..

"What do you mean-" Jungkook kissed her.

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on hers, and she stopped breathing. He shuddered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, half growl, half moan. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through her as he deepened the kiss, parting her lips. She stopped thinking. She pushed off the wall, sealing the tiny space between them, pressing against him, digging her fingers into his hair. It was soft, silky.

The rush of sensations crawling across her body was thrilling. His hands were on her hips, and he lifted her up as if she were made of air. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and they moved to the long chair. He lay her there. Their lips remained sealed. It was like they couldn't get enough of each other. They were devouring one another, drowning in each other. Until Chaeyoung pushed his chest and broke off the kiss, they are out of breath. Jungkook lean his forehead on hers. Nose to nose.

"What are we doing Jeon?" she ask breathlessly.

"You tell me" he said before peppering her with soft kisses all over her face. He stopped when he heard a faint sound outside the locker. He pulled away and reach out his hand to help her sat up.

"You're wet" she looked at his shirt. It must be from her swimsuit.

He smirked "And hard too." Chaeyoung gaze down and rolled her eyes as she stood up.

"You're such a man" she took out her clothes for change.

"I'm normal" he shrugged. He heard the noise getting closer. "I'll be outside. I'll drive you home" he said before peck her lips and walk toward the door. She bite her lips. 'What did I just do? I'm making out with Jeon Jungkook' she shook her head. She swear if he try to play with her feeling, he's going to regret being born.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

55.5K 3K 13
06 | Everyone knows a relationship that revealed by the infamous Dispatch won't last long. So did Chaeyoung and Jungkook ten years ago. © 2019, YORI...
158K 6.3K 26
They stared into each other's eyes. Soft, yet intense their stare could break the glass between them. Her brown eyes demanded his attention. As he dr...
97.3K 3.4K 36
When one girl becomes an employee of the biggest company in Korea called the 'Jeon Group'. What happens when her boss falls for her? Will their compa...
30.2K 953 23
2min story cuz world needs it it's idol life story but has nothing to do with them Rosé is not normal in this story...