Adjectives ~ REGULUS BLACK

By cardanshoe

"I'll always love you, till the end of time" "Till the end of time" STARTED -5/1/21 COMPLETED - HIGHEST RANKI... More

Characters
Disclaimers
Summary
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Authors note (a small thank you)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

29

3.1K 98 14
By cardanshoe

Delilah let out a sigh as she walked out of the Great Hall. She had just finished her herbology exam and was heading outside with Leo by her side.

"So how did you do?" Leo asked as they passed a small group of first year that were anxiously waiting to get in to the exam room.

"Pretty good actually, I don't think I forgot anything important" she said and looked up at the taller boy. "What about you?"

"I think I did good too, probably forgot one or two plants to write at the second question but who really cares, I'm glad we are finished" he said as they took a turn at one of the corridors.

"Talk about yourself, I still have the advanced potions exam tomorrow" she groaned and Leo laughed at her while wrapping an arm around her shoulder, ruffling her hair.

"That's what you pay for being smart" he said and she scoffed.

"Shut up"

They walked out of the main entrance and headed towards the tree were the others were waiting for them. At the sound of footsteps Regulus turned his head at their direction.

"Well, how was it?" Asked Evan as Delilah took a seat beside Regulus, she didn't rest her head at his shoulder or anything to not be too obvious but even that made him happy.

"Good, nothing too difficult, nothing too easy, what about you?" She asked referring to the Ancient Runes exam he had in the morning.

"Ugh, I didn't do excellent but I didn't do awful, it was normal" said Evan.

"It was easy, just some questions were a bit tricky but everything else was fine" Regulus said and Delilah nodded her head in understanding.

"Where is Mona?" She asked and looked around trying to catch a glimpse of the wild Slytherin girl.

"She went to get snacks from the kitchen, we thought we could just chill here for the rest of the afternoon" Evan said. The others nodded, agreeing with the plan.

Couple minute later Monica came towards their direction with a basket full of candies, sandwiches and juice.

They sat there for the rest of the afternoon, they talked and laughed and eat, Delilah and Mona even made flower crowns and put the at the boys heads.

Around seven, Evan had left and returned with three bottles of fire whiskey. No one of them questioned were he find them, they grabbed the bottles and started drinking while laughing and messing around.

By eight o'clock, the sun had already fallen and it had left a path of radiant stars at its path. The moons elusive whispers couldn't be heard over the sound of their laughter. Time was addictive, they wanted to hold into that alternative universe a little bit more.

But they knew it wasn't possible, even in their drunken state, they picked the basket and the bottles from the ground and Delilah got them into the castle by a passage she remembered from the Marauders Map.

After exchanging goodnights, the four went left towards the dungeons while Delilah went towards the kitchens. She opened the door of the common room quickly and walked into her dorm.

She took a quick shower stumbling a little because of her the drunken state, she put on her pyjamas and crawled into the bed falling asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

***

James and Delilah were sitting in the middle of the quidditch pitch, since it was one of the last days James was gonna spend at Hogwarts, he asked his sister to spend her morning with him.

Delilah after getting ready and drinking the hangover potion Leo gave her, made her way to the pitch.

Now both siblings were sitting down talking about random things and remembering memories they made the last six years while eating the breakfast Delilah had made for them.

"Do you remember the first prank Sirius pulled at you? That shit was hilarious" James said between laughs.

"It was not! He fucking made a bag full of glitter fall upon my head!" She said defensively. "Sometimes I still think i have glitter in my hair, at least he got his payback"

"That he did" answered James remembering how his sister had changed all of Sirius' clothes green.

"His face was priceless" said Delilah with a smirk.
"And he still thinks the Slytherins pulled the prank" James informed her.

Delilah turned to him shocked. "Really?!"

James nodded taking a bite from the pancakes. Delilah grabbed a fork and started eating the chopped fruits from the plate.

They ate in silence until the Marauders came down at the pitch joining them.

"There are my favourite siblings" shouted Sirius and run towards them flopping down at their laps.

"Get the fuck off padfoot, you weigh a tone" complained James pushing Sirius' upper body off his lap.

"Fine, Delilah loves me though, Don't you Potter Junior?" he asked and pinched her cheeks as if she were a baby.

"Only if you can catch me" she said before grabbing her broom, mounting it quickly and kicking off the ground.

Once she was five feet up in the air she turned and sent them a wink, before going even higher. Remus didn't waste a minute grabbing a broom from the ground and kicking off too chasing after Delilah.

Sirius seeing the two having fun, grabbed his broom and shot up in the sky. "Come on Prongs, Wormtail"

James shook his head at the childish behaviour but nevertheless grabbed his broom and followed after them.

"Come on Peter! If anything happens we will catch you" shouted Delilah hovering few feet above Peter.

"No I think I'm fine here, at the ground" he said patting the ground with his hand.

"Well then you don't give us another choice" Sirius said before zooming down and catching Peters shoulders. Delilah grabbed a spare broom and Sirius dropped Peter on it.

Peter frightened gripped the broom with both of his hands. "Get me the fuck down" he growled looking at his friends.

"Look just relax, you are not gonna fall" James said flying towards him and putting his hands in the right position on the broom.

"There you go, now lean in the front to make the broom move forward" Remus said and Peter hesitantly did it, making the broom go forward steadily.

"I did it!" He shouted happily.

"Yes you did mate" praised Sirius patting him in the back.

Peter, surprisingly, caught up with them quickly and they started throwing a small muggle ball around since they couldn't get permission to play with the quaffles. After hours of playing and thousands times of Sirius calling them cheaters because he kept loosing, they lowered to the ground and sat were Delilah and James were previously sitting.

Delilah let the boys talk while she stared at the ground lost in her own thoughts. Remus noticing how quiet the girl had gone nudged her shoulder.

"Hey love, what happened? What's with the sour face?" he asked gently making the boys turn to them.

"I'm the one you are supposed to call 'love', not her" said Sirius playfully punching his boyfriend in the arm lightly.

"Not now Padfoot, stop being dramatic" Remus said rolling his eyes.

Delilah cracked a smile, before her eyes filled again with tears.

"Oh hun come here" said Sirius opening his arms for her. Delilah walked into his warm embrace resting her head to his shoulder, the other boys joined the group hug squeezing Delilah in the centre.

"I'll miss all of you so much" she said her voice breaking slightly. "Who is supposed to entertain us with pranks now?"

"We'll miss you too Delilah" said Peter, putting a comforting hand to the girls shoulder.

"Yeah sis, we are gonna send letters too, you aren't getting rid off us this easily" said James planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Yeah love don't worry, I'm gonna send you chocolate too" said Remus squeezing her arm.

"Yeah and I'm gonna send you a picture with my autograph so you can remember me"

"Oh for fucks sake Sirius"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 21 17
"You never know how much you need someone... until they're gone."
3.3K 245 10
God save the princess! ciearwaters © 2024
1M 33.1K 71
she looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl i've ever seen. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Veritaserum, regulus black ...
1.2K 94 10
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚" 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒆𝒓𝒂