𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃™

By VEAUNE

Complete 4th written book More

Aa
Bb
Cc
Dd
Ee
Ff
Gg
Hh
Ii
Jj
Kk
Ll
Mm
Nn
Oo
Pp
Qq
Rr
Ss
Uu
Vv
Ww
Xx
Yy
Zz
yY
xX
wW
Vv
Epilogue
Pt 2

Tt

3.5K 189 112
By VEAUNE

Nessa

I couldn't help but stare at him, even though he was sleep. It was probably weird looking, but I didn't care and just continued.

My mind traced back to the events that went down yesterday. Everything was still fresh. Jovan almost pistol whipped Tino because he thought Love was dead. Turns out he wasn't, and suffered a few damages from the hit.

We honestly had a lot planned for today, which included paying Dove and Jovans mother, who went by Trina, a quick visit because we had a lot to clear up about why she shot her own son and why Dove was now cutting partnership with him.

"Damn give me my face back," Jovan scoffed with his teeth kissing lightly against each other.

Something about that morning voice was hitting. "I wasn't even staring at you that long," I mumbled, straddling myself on top of him.

"You was staring hard don't even lie. What time is it?" His hands ran through his face before he wrapped them around my waist.

"Like 6. We gotta prepare to go see her." I was referring to Athena since she choose a specific location and time we could meet her up at. We also figured it's the best time to get answers since no one was outside so early.

She really wanted us to go there at 4 AM, but I was against it. I'm willing to get up early for someone but not THAT early.

I got off of Jovan so I could get ready for the day, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back on him.

"We got time," he consoled, grabbing my face and pulling me down for a kiss. Our lips connected gently and moved with each other in unison.

"Noo, we don't," I mumbled with a smile, feeling his hand slide down my shorts and rub slowly against my clit. "Jovan stop playing with me."

"Who playin' ?" He asked sternly, letting his finger fingers rub faster as his other hand stayed gripped on my face.

I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes, trying to keep myself from moaning as he continued to rub, adding a little more pressure.

He then placed me down on the bed and hovered above me with his body i'm between my legs.

"MAY ASKED IF YALL WANNA-" Tino walked into the room and paused in his tracks when he saw us. "Is y'all finna have a lil SECS?"

"Damn nigga," Jovan snapped before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Tino's face. "The fuck do you want."

He moved himself from between my legs and grabbed his shirt off the floor. I rolled my eyes internally because Tino really came in at the wrong moment.

"May wanted to know if y'all was leaving right now cause her and Marq want the house to theyself."

He nodded his head and peered over at the time on his phone. "Yea we finna head out right now."

When he walked out the room to go start the car, I threw my shoe at Tino. He was the reason why I was dick deprived and I felt some kind of way about it.

"Don't be mad y'all don't know how to lock doors," He laughed out before exiting the room.

I grabbed Lovell's car seat and shook my head slowly as I made my way to the vehicle. The first thing I did was sit him down.

It was kinda weird not seeing him talk or laugh. Ever since he got hit he hasn't spoken to any of us. He just sits and stays quiet. It's almost as if he's completely... mute.

Jovan and I didn't talk much the whole ride. We would look at each other here and there and would smile, but that was about it.

"Are we there yet?" Tino asked for the 500th time with largest groan.

The address that Athena gave us was on a weird part of town. Most of the area were torn to shreds or broken down.

"We here, now shut the hell up," Jovan warned as we got out the car to see Athena at the corner with her hoodie over her head.

When she spotted us she ran into our direction and wrapped her arms around Jovan tightly. "I thought you wouldn't come, or that you'd change your mind."

"I would never switch up on you," He whispered to her as he returned the hug. This hug lasted a few extra seconds and was completely sincere before each of them pulled back from each other.

"I have someone that I think you'd wanna see." He pointed at his car and her eyes lit up at the sight of her son.

Her mouth dropped quickly and she made her way over to the car to see Lovell. "I-is that really him?" her voice stammered at the sight.

Jovan nodded, placing his arm around my waist and watching his sisters eyes gleam with water as she opened the door and looked at him.

"It is him," She whispered wholeheartedly before staring at him and kissing his tiny face.

Jovan's phone rung and he picked it up, placing to his ear, and listening. "Yo?"

I decided to give him space and check on Athena, who was sitting the car beside her son, taking in his appearance. "How's it like? Seeing him again?"

She looked at me with a small smile, which grew larger as more tears streamed down her face. "It feels good. Honestly. And he looks just like his father."

I sat myself in the front seat and turned over to watch him. You could tell that she loved her kid by the way she played with his fingers and he clearly enjoyed her presence too.

I thought I was the only one who feel a shift in the air by her motherly presence, but it seemed like Tino could feel it as well. He just watched from his side of the seat with a low smirk.

He sat back and buckled himself while looking out his window, and for a split second I could've sworn I heard him say, "I miss her."

Jovan had finally gotten into the car and started it up. "I gotta go to Doves place and talk to momma real quick. Apparently her bitch ass tried to stab India in the throat."

"Wait, what?" I asked, once he made his way into the road.

"Yea. India told momma that she was going to expose the relationship she had with Ram to Dove so he could see her true colors."

He turned the wheel, keeping his eye on the road. "Then momma took out a kitchen knife was basically trying to stab her so she wouldn't talk. Good thing Sierra was there though. He man handled her ass quick."

Trina was crazy, beyond crazy. I saw what she was really like the day she snapped at me outside of the house.

Athena stayed quiet, listening in on the conversation with her hands attached to Lovells. He had a scar across his face that looked painful.

"Athena you and I need to have a talk about yo' disappearance when I get back from talking to Dove. You hear me?" Jovan told her and she nodded her head slowly.

"I know you're probably not comfortable telling us who your sons dad is, but is it true that Lovell belongs to Morris?" I questioned lowly. It felt weird asking and honestly seemed like the wrong time to bring it up.

She stared at me like I was crazy before denying my claim. "Lovell is NOT Morris's child. Lovells real dad was nothing like Morris or any other man. He actually loved me and cared about me and we even were planning a future together...." She trailed off and fell into silence.

The rest of the car ride stayed this was until we came to a full stop in front of Doves building.

"Imma be right back," Jovan forewarned us, slamming the door behind him and walking through the gates.

"So, you and my brother?" Her brown went up in surprise, "You guys a thing?"

"They more than just a THING," Tino huffed in annoyance, "The was tryna have sex this morning."

My eyes widened and I slapped him from across the seat. "Seriously TINO."

Athena laughed to herself before playing with her fingers. I honestly wanted to ask her more questions, but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. All I knew was, once she told us the truth about everything- so much would change.

"I know this is weird to ask but, do you have a gun?" Her fingers finally stopped fidgeting and she gave me a strange look.

"Um..." I thought about how to answer, but couldn't bring myself to lie, "Yes, I do. Why?"

"C-can I see it?"

Tino and I shared concerned looks with each other as I pulled my gun out of the glove department and handed it over to her,

Before I could even ask her what she needed it for, she opened the car door and ran out towards the gate.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Tino shouted as he and I stepped out and ran behind her.

I wasn't sure what she had planned or what was on her mind, but it was obvious she was steady about it.

"ATHENA," I screamed from behind her as she picked up the pace and went through the gates that were wide open from when Jovan entered, earlier.

She didn't turn around or even take a chance to listen. Instead, she disappeared into the distance.

"I have a feeling she finna kill Jovany man," Tino panted when he made it beside me.

I took my phone out and made a quick call to May. The intercom voice came up, only letting me know that she had declined it. "C'mon May, C'mon."

The same call was made five more times until she answered with an attitude.

"NESSA, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? YOU KNOW IM TRYNA GET SOMETHIN' IN WITH MAR-"

I cut her off, speaking as quickly as I could into the phone, "S-she took the gun and now I don't have it and now she's inside with them and I think she's gonna kill Jovany. MAY I think she's been working with TRINA this whole time. What if he's trapped in that building with a room full of people who's ready to kill him?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," May stammered with a calm tone, "You're talking too fast. What is happening?"

I tried to open up all the doors that were outside the premises, but they were all locked in together. It only meant that everyone inside of Doves tower, were stuck in there until he orders for the guards to unlock everything.

"May. I gave Athena my gun and she ran inside the building. I just have this weird feeling that she's not who she says she is." I banged my hand against another door, but there was no response.

"WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HER A GUN?" She screamed at me from the other end, "You know what, don't even answer. Imma send Marq down there but I can't come right now."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT COME?" I made my way over to another entrance and banged my fist against it, but still, there was no answer. "FUCK"

"I have something to do. Look i'll get back at you when I can but Marq is on his way and so is Kayla. PLEASE, don't fucking die!" Her words were blaring into my ears.

I hung up the phone and nodded my head. "Tino, let me step on your back so I can jump through this window."

Tino pointed at himself then turned around to make sure I was speaking to him. "NESS IM LIKE 80 POUNDS. WHAT I LOOK LIKE LETTING YOU STEP ON MY BACK?" I SHOULD BE STEPPING ON YO' BACK!"

"CORRECTION. You like 90 pounds." I turned him over and bended him at a certain angle before stepping up on his back.

"This feels gay," He mumbled.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
193K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
87.1K 3.9K 28
Sequel of : STONED *Completed ! 5th written book
347K 11.2K 38
Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...