Meet the Queen of Mean

By Zoom9351

ARTWORK IS NOT MINE!!!!!! Lila has finally done it. She has turned everyone against her. No one trusts her an... More

Marinette's Team
Prologue
Chapter 1 Summary
Chapter 2 The Six Reunited
Chapter 3 Threaten
Chapter 4 Lila's and Adrien's Beatdown
Chapter 5 Talk
Chapter 6 Explain
Chapter 7 Maria Wayne
Chapter 8 Heroes vs Red Death & The Merciless
Chapter 9 Wilson & Marlize
Chapter 10 Meeting with the Agreste
Chapter 11 The Return of Red Death & The Merciless
Chapter 13 Red Death, The Merciless & Death Bug vs Miraculous Team & Hawkmoth
Epilogue
Post-Credit

Chapter 12 Hawkmoth's Army vs Death Bug & Her Team

3.5K 54 20
By Zoom9351

"THIS IS REAL POWER! REAL STRENGTH! LET YOUR FEAR CARVE ONE NAME INTO YOUR BRAINS! THE NAME THAT SHALL FOREVER BE IN THE HISTORY OF MIRACULOUS. DEATH BUG!" Death Bug laughs evilly.

The people of Paris were in fear. The time has come. The downfall of Ladybug and the Rise of Death Bug.

*Agreste Mansion*

"Sir. What do you plan on doing?" Nathalie asks.

"Since Ms.Marinette is Ladybug or Death Bug now. Seems like I have to be the hero this time." Gabriel clenches his fist. "And with the previous guardian being gone. I have to do this." He looks at the portrait of Emilie. "Maybe. This might be a chance to fix what I have done. Seems like Adrien wasn't the only one. All of Paris was responsible for hurting Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Red Death proved it. And no doubt they have evidence."

"Shall I prepare to use the peacock miraculous?" Nathalie asks.

"No. I gonna need to use both of the butterfly and peacock miraculous. It will increase the chances of stopping them." Gabriel says.

"And do you plan on taking the miraculous?" Nathalie asks.

"Although it is a good chance to use them. We still have Red Death and The Merciless to fight. I rather not take the risk of losing. For now, we shall save Paris." Gabriel says.

"Very well sir." Nathalie says.

*Paris*

Death Bug throws her yo-yo and grabs Lila. She pulls Lila up to her. Death Bug grabs Lila's throat.

"Ack......! Please....... No......" Lila says.

"Yeah. Be scared. Cry you trash ass bitch!" Death Bug laughs.

Death Bug walks to the corner of the roof.

"No.....! I don't wanna die." Lila says with tears.

"Awww~ You make it seem like I actually give a fuck." Death bug grins.

Death Bug notices the akuma go to Lila's necklace. Lila becomes Volpina. Volpina smiles and kicks Death Bug away. Volpina lands on the ground.

"Oh? So Hawkmoth decided to give you a chance. Not a wise choice." Death Bug smirks.

*Hawkmoth's Lair*

"Death Bug. She is not the only one you should be worried about. We will stop you. And save Paris from you and your new friends." Hawkmoth says.

(Kung Food, Vanshier, Santa Claws, The Collector, Risposte, Robostus, Catalyst, Rena Rage, Shell Shock, Animaestro, Backwader, Oblivio, Feast, Timetagger, Queen Wasp, Heart Hunter, Miracle Queen & Chat Blanc is not part of the Hawkmoth's army :p)

Death notices the people of Paris getting akumatized.

"So it's gonna be one big family reunion. heh! I love that. It'll make so much better to enjoy. Killing. Every. Last. One. Of. YOU!" Death Bug grins.

"My loyal ones. I know I usual ask you to take their miraculous. However, today, we shall stop these villains. Save Paris this one time. Do not underestimate them." Hawkmoth says.

Death Bug, Shadow Cat, Illusion Witch, Dark Stinger, Jade Cobra & Guardian Crusher regroup and look at the akumatized people.

"So when I become the villain. You all decide to become the hero? What kind of shit is that? YOU ARE WORTHLESS! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. I GET HURT BY ALL OF YOU. SO I'M GOING TO MAKE ALL OF YOU SUFFER THE SAME PAIN I DID! MY TEAM! LET US BEGIN TO CRUSH THEM!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Death Bug laughs.

Death Bug and her team begin to charge at the akumatized people. Stormy Weather fires a tornado. Death Bug wraps her yo-yo and pull Story Weather close to her. Death Bug grabs Story Weather by the face and crash to the ground. Death Bug begins to beat down on Story Weather. Bubbler throws bubbles towards Death Bug. Death Bug looks up and moves out of the way. She spins her yo-yo to destroy the bubbles as she charges at the Bubbler. Shadow Cat slashes at Copycat. Copycat screams in pain as his eyes bleed. Shadow Cat grabs Copycat and lift him up, only to slam him down to the ground. Dark owl throws his owlrangs. Shadow Cat flips and jumps back to dodge them. Dark Owl throws more olwrangs. Shadow Cat slashes the owlrange, cutting them into pieces. Princess Fragrance fires a awful smell towards Guardian Crusher. Guardian Crusher blocks the attacks as he charges towards Princess Fragrance. Refleckta fires beams at Guardian Crusher. Guardian Crusher jumps and lands behind Princess Fragrance. He slams his shell down at Princess Fragrance and begins to slam the shell down at her head over and over. Oni-chan kicks Guardian Crusher away from Princess Fragrance. Oni-chan saw blood leaking out of Princess Fragrance head. Refleckta fires a beam towards Guardian Crusher. Guardian Crusher uses the shell to block the attack and gets up. Oni-chan charges at Giuardian Crusher and swings her sword.

"This needs to stop." Oni-chan says.

"Please shut the fuck up you annoying little bitch!" Guardian Crusher growls as he kicks Oni-chan away.

Party Crasher smacks Dark Stinger. Dark Stinger saw a lot of shit happening at the same time. Party Crasher read Dark Stinger moves. Dark Stinger charges at Party Crasher and low sweeps. Party Crasher jumps but was kicked in the stomach.

"AUGH!" Party Crasher coughs out blood.

Dark Stinger roll kicks Party Crasher in the face. Party Crasher slides on the ground.

"How?" Party Crasher gets up.

 Dark Stinger knees Party Crasher in the face.

"Urk!" Party Crasher falls to the ground.

Dark Stinger grabs Party Crasher by the throat. She goes behind him and snaps his neck.

"One down." Dark Stinger grins.

Stone Heart, Gigantitan and Animan as a dinosaur head towards Red Death & The Merciless.

"You or me my love?" Red Death asks.

"I am a gentleman. Ladies first." The Merciless bows.

"Your too kind my love~" Red Death giggles.

Red Death begins to fly. Stone Heart jumps to hit Red Death. Red Death moves out of the way. Gigantitan tries to reach for Red Death. Animan swings his tail at the Merciless.

"Fine. I'll play with you." The Merciless raises his sword and slashes the tail.

Animan roars in pain. Red Death fire lightning at Gigantitan. Gigantitan cries in pain and sits down.

"Be a good boy and stay there." Red Death says.

Stone Heart climbs the building and jumps towards Red Death. Red Death unleashes a gigavolt cannon at point blank. Stone Heart was shot 40 feet away.

*CRASH!*

Darkblade and his army charge at Jade Cobra. Jade Cobra jumps up to the building. Lady Wifi fires her attacks at Jade Cobra. Jade Cobra moves out of the way. He charges at Lady Wife. Anti-Bug catches Jade Cobra in her yo-yo. Jade Cobra was about to use second chance until Lady Wifi freezes him. Lady Wifi takes the snake miraculous. Marik detransform.

Gorizilla slams his fists down. Shadow cat moves out of the way. 

"By the power invested in me. I demand you stay still." Maladicator says as he fires his attack at Shadow Noir.

Shadow Noir avoids the attack.

"Cataclysm!" Shadow Noir touches the ground.

*RUMBLE!*

*CRACK!*

The ground breaks and they fall. Style Queen grabs Maladicator and appear on the ground. Shadow Noir jumps up. Maladicator fires his attack again. Shadow Noir gets hit and falls to the ground. Adrien comes out of hiding and takes the ring.

"Adrien?" Hawkmoth says in confusion at his lair.

Adrien puts on the ring. "Plagg! Claws out!"

Adrien becomes Chat Noir and leaps away. (Poor Plagg)

Death Bug had Volphina wrapped around in her yo-yo. "Any final words you son of a bitch?"

"I'm............. sorry............" Volphina says.

"You can take your fake ass apology to hell." Death Bug grins.

"Ladybug!" Chat Noir lands behind her.

"................." "Seems Like Zane was defeated." Death Bug says.

"Don't do this. Let Lila go." Chat Noir pleads.

"........." "Okay." Death Bug says.

Chat Noir and Volpina sigh in relieve. Death Bug removes her yo-yo from Volpina neck. Death Bug suddenly grabs Volpina and snaps her neck. Volpina was kicked off the building.

*SPLAT!*

"NOOO!!!" Chat Noir shouts.

"Hey! You said let her go and I did. But you never said I couldn't kill her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Death Bug laughs.

"This isn't-!" Chat Noir was punched in the face.

Chat Noir rolls on the building.

"PLEASE! FOR THE FUCKING LOVE OF GOD! SHUT! THE! FUCK! UP! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!" Death Bug yells.

Chat Noir gets up. Death Bug kicks Chat Noir away. Chat Noir crashes into the building. He gets up. Death Bug grabs Chat Noir with her yo-yo and pulls him.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Chat Noir was swinged up and slammed down to the building.

Death Bug swings Chat Noir up and launches him into the billboard.

*CRASH!*

"Time to repent." Death Bug says as she heads towards Chat Noir.

Illusion Witch was being pushed into the wall by the knights. Darkblade takes the miraculous. Zari detransformed.

"Take her away." Darkblade orders.

Zari was being dragged away.

Oni-chan slashes Guardian Crusher. Guardian Crusher kip kicks Oni-chan. Oni-chan rolls on the ground. Weredad grabs Guardian crusher and begins to squeeze him.

"AHHH!!!!!" Guardian Crusher was screaming in pain.

Oni-chan gets up and rushes to get the miraculous. Kane detransforms and Weredad lets him go. Kane falls to the ground unconscious.

Miraculor was kicked back by Dark Stinger. Dark Stinger roll kicks Miraculor in the face. miraculor falls to the ground. Dark Stinger snaps Miraculor neck. The bubbler throws bubbles at Dark Stinger. Dark Stinger was trapped in the bubble. Anti-Bug lands next to Dark Stinger. The bubbler removes the bubble and Dark Stinger gets knocked out by Anti-Bug. She takes the bee miraculor and Seraphina detransforms.

Death Bug punches Chat Noir in the face. Death Bug slams Chat Noir on the floor of the roof. She kicks him off the roof. Chat Noir falls onto the floor.

"Ugh.......~" Chat Noir was in pain.

Death Bug slams her foot down to Chat Noir stomach.

"AUGH!" Chat Noir coughs out blood.

Death Bug pulls Chat Noir up and punches him over and over. She continues to beat down on him. Chat Noir face was bloody and bruised.

"ALL THIS TIME! AT THOSE DAYS WERE I ACTUALLY LOVED YOUR PATHETIC ASS!!! I REGRET EVER HAVING FEELINGS FOR YOU!!!!! I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER THE SAME WAY I DID BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" Death Bug slams Chat Noir to the mall box.

"Urk...!" Chat Noir was bleeding badly.

Death Bug grabs Chat Noir and slams him into the window.

*SHATTER!*

Pieces of glass were in Chat Noir's face. Death Bug kicks Chat Noir in the area and headbutts him.

"Oof!" Chat Noir falls on the ground.

Death Bug grabs Chat Noir and wraps him around her yo-yo. She begins to swing him around. He gets slammed to the wall of the building. Next he gets slammed to the ground. After that, Chat Noir was slammed to the trash. Death Bug launches him up in the sky. She pulls him down.

*CRASH!!!!!*

Chat Noir lands on the fire escape and crashes onto the ground. The fire escape falls on top of Chat Noir.

"Ugh.............!" Chat Noir was struggling to move.

"Look at you. How you fallen. Your no hero Adrien." Death Bug walks towards Chat Noir.

"Marinette........... Stop.............. This........ isn't.......... you..........." Chat Noir says weakly.

"Is that so?" Death Bug pulls Chat Noir out of the fire escape. "Your mistaken Adrien. This is who I am. All of you pathetic excuse of humans were just use to my fake personality. THIS IS WHO I AM! I AM THE QUEEN OF MEAN! I! AM! DEATH BUG!!!!!!!!" Death bug slams Chat Noir to the ground again and again.

Blood splatters around the ground. Death Bug throws Chat Noir away. She begins to walk towards him.

"If you hadn't become Lila's bitch. Tried to force me to become your girlfriend. Trying to have your way with me. Making me suffer all those times. You might have actually gotten someone good in your worthless life." Death Bug pulls Chat Noir hair. "Since your gonna die anyways. I'll let you in on a little secret." she leans into his ear. "Your dad is Hawkmoth. Learned it a few days ago. And once I'm done with you. I'm going to kill him. Then I'm going to kill your bodyguards. I always win. Chat Noir." she kicks him in the face. "I AM THE ONLY MIRACULOUS USER WHO CAN UNDO ALL THIS! BUT I AIN'T GONNA! I AM THE ONLY MIRACULOUS USER WHO CAN MANIPULATE THE KWAMIS TO GET! WHAT! I!! WANT!!!"

Death Bug breaks Chat Noir arms and bends them all the way back.

*CRACK!*

*SNAP!*

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!" Chat Noir screams in pain.

Death Bug grabs Chat Noir by the throat and gets on top of him.

"ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN HELL! YOU SON OF A BITCH!! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Death Bug laughs.

Chat Noir had his eyes going up. He couldn't breath. He had accepted his death.

*WHACK!*

Death Bug was knocked back. Chat Noir saw Hawkmoth standing next to him.

"Son." Hawkmoth checks on Chat Noir.

Chat Noir closes his eyes and takes his last breath.

"Did the bastard finally die? Awwww~ I'm not sorry. HAHAHAHA!!!" Death Bug laughs.

*EXPLOSIONS!!*

The akumatized people were w=being blasted away by Red Death and The Merciless. Red Death fires a gigavolt cannon. The Merciless swings his word, creating lightning blades.

*EXPLOSIONS!!!*

The buildings begin to crumble down.

"Hawkmoth. Your akumatized "heroes" are beginning to fall. Chat Noir is dead. And there's nothing. ON THIS EARTH!!! THAT CAN STOP ME!!!! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Death Bug laughs.

A turtle shield hits Death Bug from the back. Death Bug falls to the floor. Death Bug gets up and turns around. Rena Rouge, Carapace, Queen Bee, Viperion, Ryuko were standing together.

"Please don't tell me your pathetic peons believe you can stop me." Death Bug laughs.

"We are gonna save you Marinette." Rena Rouge says.

"EXCEPT I DON'T NEED SAVING FROM YOU!!! FROM ANY OF YOU! I AM FINALLY FREE!!! AND I'M GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU. IF YOUR GONNA TEAM UP WITH HAWKMOTH. SO BE IT. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER THE SAME FATE!!!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Death Bug laughs.

Red Death and The Merciless hover above Death Bug.

"I knew someone took the miracle box." Red Death says.

The Merciless looks to see Pegasus, Bunnix and King Monkey with the miracle box.

"So the time has come." The Merciless says.

"YOU WILL COME AND FACE US!!!/YOU WILL COME AND FACE US!!! AND DIE BY OUR HANDS!!!!/AND DIE BY OUR HANDS!!!!" Red Death, The Merciless & Death Bug state. "HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!/HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
12.8K 399 19
Dallas Winston was one tough guy. Arrested at 10, robbed grocery stores, he was someone you made sure to stay away from. But no one really focused on...
8.3K 947 18
" แž‘แŸ„แŸ‡แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แžŽแžถแž€แŸแžŠแŸ„แž™แžฏแž„แž“แŸ…แžแŸ‚แž˜แžถแž“แžˆแŸ’แž˜แŸ„แŸ‡แž‡แžถแžƒแžถแžแž€แžšแžŸแž˜แŸ’แž›แžถแž”แŸ‹แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž€แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž›แžฝแž“แžฏแž„ Lee Heeseung..!!" "แžœแžถแž‡แžถแž€แŸ†แž แžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แŸ‚แž“แž‘แŸแž€แžผแž“แžŸแžปแŸ†แž‘แŸ„แžŸแž แžนแž€.." แžแŸ’แžŸแŸ‚แž‡แžธแžœแžทแžแž‚แžผแžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž˜แžฝแž™แž“แŸแŸ‡แžขแžถแž…แžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แž‚แŸ’...
8.1K 154 6
Lila Rossi has decided to strike again, framing Marinette for actions she never commited and getting her expelled. Marinette, unlike last time, will...