If we have each other// Silli...

By elmax_madmage_011

A month after the apocalypse happened, the humans started to disappear, and the zombies started to appear, Mi... More

[not a chapter]
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX [M]
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV [M]
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII [M]
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
NOT AN UPDATE
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
ANNOUNCEMENT//NEW STORY
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
C
CI
CII [M]
CIII
CIV
[NEW STORY]
ANNOUNCEMENT/QUESTION
~new story~
SURPRISE - Sillie Book

XCIX

1.2K 37 111
By elmax_madmage_011

Millie sat next to Olivia against the wall, waiting for Sadie to wake up. It's only been an hour, but it felt like days.

-What if she doesn't wake up?, sighed Millie.

-She will. She's strong., replied Olivia.

-But-, tried Millie.

-Listen, when we were back at the orphanage, Sadie was worried sick about you and was reacting the same way as you are right now, but look, you are fine. So she will be fine as well. She will be okay and she will wake up., said the older brunette.

-Thanks Liv. I'm glad that I have a friend like you., smiled the younger girl looking at her.

-You know, you gave me hope. You made me more confident in only a few days. You made me feel safe. You did so much for me. I am just so grateful for you. So don't thank me, because I should be thanking you for everything., admitted Olivia.

-You don't need to thank me for anything., chuckled Millie.

-I do. I even have to thank you for Tess., replied the older girl.

-What do you mean?, frowned the other brunette.

-Oh, Sadie never told you?, wondered Olivia.

-Told me what?, asked Millie confused.

-That I had a crush on you?, chuckled the older brunette.

-You had a crush on me?, frowned Millie.

-Yes., nodded Olivia.

-Why?, asked the younger girl.

-What do you mean why? I just did, that's all. And it's thanks to you that I started accepting who I am and that I'm with Tess now., smiled Olivia.

-Oh. Okay, well I'm glad I helped., chuckled Millie.

Suddenly, they heard Sadie groan. Millie immediately got up to check on her, followed by Olivia.

-Sades?, asked the younger brunette.

-Should I call Lilia?, wondered Olivia looking at Millie.

-Not yet. Look, she's sweating so much. I think she might have fever. Okay, yeah, go get Lilia while I put a cold wet towel on her forehead., nodded Millie.

-Okay, I'll be right back., replied Olivia.

Millie grabbed a towel by the sink and put cold water on it, and then placing it on Sadie's forehead very gently.

-Millie?, whispered Sadie.

-Yes, I'm here., replied the brunette.

Hearing that made the redhead smile lightly, her eyes still closed.

-Can I-...water please?, tried the redhead.

-Yes, of course. I'll get you water., nodded Millie.

-Millie?, asked Sadie again.

-Yes my love?, frowned the brunette.

-Stay., whispered the older girl.

-But I need to get you water., chuckled Millie.

-Stay. Please., repeated Sadie opening her eyes lightly.

-Okay. Okay. I'll ask Olivia to bring you some water., replied the brunette.

-Mmm, Olivia. I like Olivia. Olivia is nice., said the redhead.

-Yes, she is. She went to get Lilia., replied Millie amused by her girlfriend's reaction.

-Lilia. I love Lilia. Lilia is also nice., continued Sadie.

-What about Noah?, chucked Millie.

-Noah is nice. Noah is loud. Annoying., said Sadie scrunching her nose.

-Yeah? What about me?, wondered the brunette.

-Millie. I love Millie. Millie. Perfect Millie. I like your name. Millie., said the redhead.

-You sound drunk., chuckled the brunette and at that exact moment, Olivia and Lilia walked in.

-Yeah, I think she has fever and it can cause her to, well, sound a little bit weird., explained the blonde girl walking up to her best friend.

-Lilia. Lilia nice., smiled Sadie her eyes still closed.

-You're a dork., chuckled Lilia.

-Olivia could please get her some water?, asked Millie.

-Of course., nodded the older girl already walking back out of the room.

-I'm gonna lift your shirt to get a better look at your wound, okay?, said Lilia.

-Mokay., replied Sadie.

-God, your skin is burning. I need to change your bandage and clean your wound again, it's going to hurt you a little bit, okay?, continued the blonde girl.

-Mhm. Millie?, asked the redhead.

-Yes my love?, replied the brunette.

-Stay., repeated Sadie once again.

-I'm not going anywhere., chuckled Millie grabbing Sadie hand gently.

-Promise?, asked the redhead opening on eye.

-Yes, I promise., smiled the younger girl.

Lilia did her thing and checked her wound, cleaning it yet again and putting a new bandage on it. Millie just watched her do it, while Sadie would squeeze Millie's hand lightly whenever it would hurt.

-Do you have anything against the fever that she could take?, wondered the brunette.

-I do, but only back at the orphanage., replied Lilia.

-When are they coming? I mean, to live here?, asked Millie.

-We called Rowan and told her to order everyone to pack their things and be here by tonight. I think it would be better to give her something before tonight. I don't want to risk anything., explained the blonde girl.

-Okay, I'll drive there., replied Millie but someone didn't agree.

-No, Millie stay. You promised., pouted the redhead.

-I'll send Jill. I'm sure she won't mind. I need to stay here to take care of her., replied Lilia.

-I can take care of her. You go. Don't worry, I got this., smiled the brunette.

-Are you sure?, asked the blonde girl.

-Yes. I got this. Plus I have Olivia here to support me., said Millie as Olivia walked in the room with a bottle of water and a cup.

-Yes, I'm here., smiled the older brunette walking up to them.

-Water?, asked Sadie with a soft tone.

-Yes, I got your water., chuckled Olivia pouring water in a cup.

-She needs to sit up to drink though., said Lilia.

-Yes, we know. Now hush hush, go get the medicine please., replied Millie.

-Alright, alright., chuckled the blonde girl, walking away and leaving them alone.

-Help her sit up., said Millie as she grabbed the cup.

-Yes ma'am., smiled Olivia, putting her hand behind Sadie's back and gently helping her sit up.

-Olivia. I like you. Hi., smiled Sadie looking at the brunette.

-Hi., chuckled Olivia.

-Stop flirting with her and drink your water, you dork., smiled Millie seeing that.

-Am not flirting. Only love Millie. But Olivia nice. Gives good hugs. Can I have a hug?, asked Sadie looking at Olivia.

-Oh, uh, yeah, sure., nodded the younger girl gently pulling her in for a hug.

-See. Good hugs., repeated Sadie.

-Yes, I see. Now drink your water., said Millie as Olivia pulled away again.

-Okay, mom., replied Sadie scrunching her nose.

-Good girl., smirked Millie.

Olivia just sat there, not knowing what to say, while Sadie drank her water, looking Millie in the eyes.

-Imma go see if anyone needs help., said Olivia getting up.

-Okay, but don't take too long, we enjoy your company., smiled Millie.

-Alright., replied Olivia leaving the two girls alone.

-You're mean., said Sadie.

-What did I do?, scoffed Millie.

-You made her run away., pouted the redhead.

-Oh come on. Now get some sleep, okay?, replied the brunette.

-Cuddles., said Sadie.

-You want cuddles?,asked Millie to which Sadie replied with some quick nods.

-Okay, then move aside a little., chuckled the brunette joining her girlfriend under the blanket.

Sadie immediately wrapped her arms around Millie waist, facing her, and pulling her closer. Millie put her head under Sadie's chin and her hand on the redhead's chest. They eventually both fell asleep.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: beep bap boop, I don't know what this is lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 100 10
The second time Robin ever met Nancy, Nancy was covered in blood holding a gun pointed straight at Robins head. The second time Nancy met Robin, Rob...
764K 20.3K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...
younger By -

Fanfiction

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...
10K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...