Invisible Golden Thread

By _Chaaru_

Impressive 🏅 #1 on Imagination {constantly for 1 month} #1 on Ashwin #1 on Cookwithcomali #1 on tvshow #1... More

Try Something New..?🤔
Introvert Fear😑
Off To Mumbai👋
First Call 📲
An Unnamed Bond💞
Style her😍
Mesmerizing Beauty❤😍
Trailer Cut ❤️
The Unbearable Pain😪
First Try of Confession 🤞
On Camera 🎥
First Move🥰😉
Sweet Gesture💝
The Real Nithya😍
Trailer Cut
His Strong Pillar❤️
The Warmth of Love
The Hug😍
Rowdy Don😁
Trailer Cut
Focused...❤️
A Selfie🤭
A New Entry 🤐
Tensed...😔
Impressing Nithya
Love War🤜🤛
Sweet n Sour❤️
The break🤞
The Drift💔
Track set 😉
Out of the Box😆
Battle continues.... 😵💜
The unexpected 💜
Let's Chat 🤞
The Break Down💔
Confessed💜💜
Decision Making🤞
Homely Chat💜
Official Membership💜
Soulmates 💜
Ma.... 💜
Sacred Thread😍
Preperation On😍
Grand Finale is Up🤩
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Many More Returns 😍💜
Final Moments 💜❤️
The Night 💜
The Paradise💜
The Juncture💜
Embrace💜
Approved ❤️💜
The Future 💜
Tested 💔🥺
She Deserves... 💜🥺
Everything Purple💜
Gratitude Note
Hey Fam😍
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT💜
CONTEST ALERT ✍️
FINAL CALL
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY

Sweet dish❤️

3.2K 259 221
By _Chaaru_

Gautham was searching for the things he want to make. Nithya stood by his side clueless.

"Ennange samaikapore.."

"Neethane annikk kette gulab jamun seyyatheriyumaanu..."

"Haaayyyyyy..... 😋😋😋"

She was soo damn happy.

"Oh unakk sweet pudikkuma ene pudikuma..."

He is so damn strict about her priority upon him. He can compete even with an eatable to gain her first priority 😘

"Athukkum ithukkum enna connection... Ungale thaa pudikkum.."

"Seri apo ange showle pairing timele nee ulla panra settayellam act pannikaattu... Enakk antha bag edu bag edu bag edu... tha mukhyama venum.."

Nithya couldn't understand her Man. But if its for him, she was ready to do anything. So she started her antics. Gautham enjooyed the way she jumped and saying "bag edu bag edu bag edu...."  He went near her and tugged her from side with his hands just like how her Pugazh anna always does to calm down her over excitement. But then, she used to jump even more and that made both Pugazh and Nithya to fell into the floor. But now, she can't move from the tight tug of his hands. Honestly.... She don't want to... 🤭😉She calmly supported her body on him and smiled shyly. Gautham bend his head to see her blush.

"Bag eduth koncham samainga sirrrr..." She said in a pleading tone and Gautham released her to start his cooking.

"Chellam... Sugar koduma.."

"Chelllamaaaa😲😲😲"

"Yean... Neethane sonne matha tablellam chellam darling koopiduraanu... Tablellam ille ipo...irunthalum...Yean...Naa koopidakoodatha..."

She can't help it but smiled widely and took sugar for him. While making the gulab jamun, he looked back at her. She was standing simply looking at him.

"Enna appadiye assaalta nikkire... Unakk ethaach vela kodukkanume.." He said in a tone as if he wants to find an idea. But Nithya caught that he already has a plan in his mind.

"Ennapaa actor ivaru... Neenga ethoo oru mudivode thaa vanthirukkenu enakk theriyum. Rumba nadikaathe sollunga  ennanu.."

"Oh rumba brilliant. Seriii unakoru task. Intha sugar syrup nalla thick consistencyle sench kodukkanum..."

"Haaa ivloo thaana... Senchittaaa poch...thallunge...Na ellam chef rangeukk thereette..."

"Helllooo... Hellloo... Appadiyilla ma... Tasknna task tha..."

"Oh eppadi pannanum... Kannukatti seyyanuma.." She challenged him with ease.

"Kannellam katta vena... Ene kattikko... 😁😘"

Nithya gasped🤩 She know there is no place for overthinking. Her man is simply irresistibly cute and adorable when it comes within them only.

"Yethhh...."😲😲

"Appadiyillama... Nee vanth yean pinnaadi nillu... Appuram namma back to back challengeukk bathila back to front seyyalam..."

As per his idea, she went back him and tied both hands from behind as if she is hugging him from behind. She placed her face rightwards on his back. His t-shirt is of woolen fabric which gave her a warmth😍 He really enjoyed the posture how they stand. He couldn't control his wider smile. He knew he should be careful while Nithya stirring the syrup as it's too hot. So he held her tiny hands and made her to stir it.

"Bhaskar appa sencha thaa haaaiiii solluvaangalo... Naa ellam ippadi sencha response illaya..."

Gautham mentioned the incident when Bhaskar appa took Nithya's hand to fill the momo. She enjoyed it thoroughly that day and Commented its just like how her dad used to do in her childhood days. And our possessive Gautham is trying so hard to ignore the enormous amount of love Nithya is getting specially from her Appas and Annas. Now its his chance to take every appreciations, all her excitements, happiness, affection, love, care and everything from her without getting shared.

"Appa sench koduthamaarinellam sollamaatte.... Naa evloo nala aasapettirukke ippadi ninnu ungakoode samaikanumnu..."

"Serii... Atha ipo nadakuthulle.. Oru paatt paadu..."

Un samayal arayil.... Naa uppa sakkaraya...!!!!❤️

She sang the apt song in her most adorable voice😍 He is having an addiction towards her singing. Whenever she sings, he feels like injecting a drug into his body.🤩 He got immersed into it. His entire concentration will stick on to her voice. And she never fails to make him smile from the heart whenever she dedicates a song to him.💕

She completed the song.

"Please innonnnu..."

Without a second thought she sang the next one.

Engeyum pokaaamal dhinam veetile nee vendum
Sila samayam vilayaattayi un aadaikulle naan vendum... ❤️

"Ingeye irukkava...."  Gautham asked.

And for this song and this particular lyrics Gautham swayed sideways as a dance move along with Nithya. She also danced according to the song. The first part of cooking procedure was completed and Gautham acted like he needs motivation.

"Gautham.... The baaaahubaliii....."

"Ene pugazh maari motivate pannu..."

First Nithya didn't get the meaning and she never seen her Anna is motivating him in a special way. But soon she got what he meant😍😍😍😍😍

"En anna maariya... Pureelange..." She  acted like she didn't got his intention that made Gautham a bit dull. He turned to the stove. Nithya, jumped on to his shoulder from back.

"Maapillaiii.... Ipo okayvaaaa...."❤️😍

She once asked him to carry her on his back. And then he smiled like he don't care but till now he didn't forget her desire and was waiting for a perfect chance to carry her. He was literally flying to hold her 😍😘

"Anna maari ille... Thangachi maari koopidu..."

He instructed when he heard her calling him Mappilai...!

"Ith pothuma maama...."😍

That was a blissful moment...❤️ A perfect recreation of emotion...😍. But now everything is different.... Everything has changed between them..😘 Then, she was a cute little kid who likes the handsome man on the set. But now it's completely magical... ❤️😍

"Ethana naalach nee Maamanu koopittu... Aana ipo veremaari feelaarukk..."

"Enthamaari....?"

"Annik nee oru chinnaponnu... Thuruthurunu iruntha... Cute avloo tha... Aana ipo innik... Evloo urumaya.... Evloo anba koopidure ne..."

He carried her and walked here and there. She was enjoooying to the core. Her legs were beating on air like she is swimming. She could feel his hair strands on her cheeks. It is the first time she is been above him. The firmness of his shoulders.... The strength of his hold.... And being the playful human being.... She could feel the caring and affectionate side of him.

Many times she saw the way how he takes care of her during cooking. But that was out of a concern. But now.... He remembers every little things about her. Everything she says... All her desires... What all she wanted from him... And everything.... 😍 She lied on his back like a cute little kid in the hands of the most protective hands in the world.

"Ellaa ponnungalukkum avanga appa maari irukkura aale thaa venumnu solluvaange... Aana appa maari affection kaatura aale kadaycha ennange seyyanum... Thulli guthikkanuma... Kadavulukk nandri sollanuma... Ille.....

"Ethum venaa.... Nee ithavida perusa neraye vishayangal deserve panre chellama.... 😍"

Both of them were enjoying the momentd with so much of love and bliss. Nithya's phone rang....

Pugazh Anna calling...

Gautham made her to stand and asked to attend the call. But when she took the phone, he stood so close to her to create a lovely disturbance. She could read the highly possessive statement in his eyes.

Engeyum nimmathiyaa ivakoode irukka vidamaattiyaada....? 😭

Nithya knew how Gautham is trying hard to compete with her Pugazh anna in terms of expressing the love to her and miserably fails many times. But now it his chance. Its their own private space and he will not make anyone to enter in between.

Nithya answered the call.

"Annneeee..... 😍😍😍"

Seeing her over paasam, Gautham pinched her cheeks and covered her mouth to stop her from screaming. Nithya looked deep into his eyes.

"Paappa... Enna panre thaniyarukkiya..."

She started to reply him and Gautham playfully took her hair strands and started pinching on her nose and cheeks. She was struggling to say some words out of tickling.

Her Man.... Machan's Lic building is on a terrific mode. ❤️ Let's see how he taunts Nithya out of his possessiveness 😍

Love.
Chaaru✍️

Comment down your favourite part😍
And forgive me for being late😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 16.8K 51
Arjun is a IT Professional in well-known IT company. He is a introvert. He has no interest in love and marriage due to his past. He has no idea about...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.1K 1K 33
Hobi is an omega, everyone knows about his secondary gender but how the hell does he not know that rest of them are all alphas!! yo! how oblivious c...