Innocent (TaeKook)

By xabish

"Why do you always cry; you know it won't change anything.... i didn't spend my money to wipe your tears" JK... More

Surprise
Pain
Kidnapped
Run
Caught
Drunk
Feelings
Order
V's Birth Day πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Meeting
Master
Permission
Broken
Newcomer
Betrayal
Trust
Confused
Wrath
Tainted
Virgin
Mercy?
Past
Sinner
Trap
Regret
Bitterness
Brothers
The Truth
Alive?
Breathing
Traumatized
Silent
Written Emotions
Spine Breaker
Realization
Being Loved
Care
Close to heart
Dream or Reality
Taken
Invitation
Encounter
It's Over
Dread
Reunion
Old Flames
Sister
Ships in the Night
Ne chapter of life
Author's announcement
To Love and Laughter
To my Love
Found
Proposal
Always and Forever
Epilogue

Answers

15.5K 725 271
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

This Chapter is dedicated to @ithowxs337

After Maria took care of Nana and Taehyung was all set, Jungkook went back to his room. He is tired.

Ever since Taehyung was kidnapped he didn't got any rest, neither his eating schedule is healthy. He stated to skip meals, no doubt he seemed weak.

Lack of sleep and food and increased stress left a markable effect on him. He was beyond the rest limit and his body is slowly giving up.

He just dropped to the bed in the hope of some sleep. He laid down and closed his eyes for the sleep to engulf him.

But it didn't seem to happen as all the recent events started revolving in his mind. Taehyung!!Nana!!Bogum!!Min-Jae!!. All of them and just few days.

He fliped on his side and with his one arm under his head he seem to rethink about him and Taehyung. Was he doing right? After all he did to him, was he right to ask for forgiveness? Do he really deserve to be forgiven?

Maybe yes. Maybe if Taehyung can see this by his point of view, maybe just maybe he will understand. But what was Taehyung's point of view?

And Nana who is she? Is she really worth a worry. Is she really a good decision for Taehyung? Its just Taehyung, Taehyung and him always.

Jungkook's thinking starts from him and ends at him. He is just revolving around the one particular 18 year old boy.

And just like that all of the past events played back in his mind. How can he rest when the killer of his parents and tormentor of his lover is still sitting there peacefully. Well Min-ho was everything but in peace.

And just like that he was on his feet once again. He brushed his hairs back which are a bit long cz he didn't got to cut them and left the room.

He saw Taehyung sitting on the kitchen counter bugging Maria who seemed quite irritated and a small chuckle left his mouth. He can't control but to adore this beautiful human sitting over there.

He is jut too deep in love with him. To much that it's getting dangerous for his life. As he placed his life in other's hands.

He was quick to leave before Taehyung can see him and get to know the truth. Somewhere deep down he had a fear that maybe if Taehyung saw Min-ho here and in that condition may be he will try to let him go and Jungkook is too weak to say No to him.

Apart from his love he had a life long purpose and he don't want to let it go. He wants to avenge his father. He wants justices for his mother. He don't want their death go waste. He wants to kill that man in worst possible way.

Being a soft heart Taehyung might slip into the thought of ending his misery but Jungkook is not soft hearted and he admits that.

He went down and opened the door and switched on the light. He saw Min-ho sitting there on the chair blindfolded, a gag in his mouth and hand tied at back. The smell in the room was not pleasant and Min-ho looked even more disgusted.

Dried blood on his forehead and busted lip. The bruises over his neck and body. For anyone else it would be a heart wrenching scene but for Jungkook it was satisfying.

He went near him and Min-ho quickly looked at him with his blinds.

"W-who is it."

"Good Morning once again Mr.Kim." Jungkook said. The way he call him with respect is another level flex.

"You...... what do you want now." Min-ho said irritatedly.

"Ohh are you angry Mr.Kim..." Jungkook said pouting. "Don't........ be." Jungkook stopped. For a second he felt everything revolving around him.

It's not good. His body is weak and needs a proper rest and food.

"So Mr.Kim let's just open some old files." Jungkook said. He moved to get himself a chair before he collapse.

He was too busy worrying his health the he didn't notice a person standing by the door. The one that was by the door came inside and with slow steps moved towards the old man.

Jungkook just noticed when the other man blurted out.

"Don't you dare touch me." Min-ho shouted thinking Jungkook is the one who had his hand over his face.

Jungkook was quick to turn around and saw Taehyung standing by his father. For a second Jungkook felt angry. He felt angry that how could Taehyung come here.

He felt an uneasy feeling inside him as the thought of Taehyung asking him to let Min-ho go came rushing to his mind. He can't. He can't let him ho and he can't deny Taehyung's request. It's not okay with him.

He just stood there and Taehyung spoke for the first time making the old man also flinch.

"F-Father..."

Jungkook left the chair and came to the younger. He quickly grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from the you g man.

He couldn't get control and shouted at him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jungkook said causing Taehyung to whimper in his hold.

"I-I'm s-sorry but i-i...."

"You what?" Jungkook said voice raised.

"I came to....."

"Speak up."

"I came to ask you something." Taehyung said voice low.

"I'll talk to you later. Get out." It didn't came out as Jungkook wanted and he regretted it already. Taehyung just nodded and turned on his heals to move away.

"Funny that it's not only me who treat you the way you deserve. I'm surprised though, I seriously thought this guy has something special with you. But I'm glad to see now." Min-ho said and then in next second a heavy punch landed on his jaw.

Taehyung gasped as he know the impact of Jungkook's fist. He has tasted it and he can never forget that. The thing that was awkward for him that Jungkook did why?

"I don't like someone taking my place when I'm supposed to talk." Jungkook said and turned to Taehyung.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Jungkook said.

"I-i..... i came to ask...... nothing." Taehyung said and with lowered head moved but a hand on his wrist stopped him.

Now Min-ho was fully seeing, blindfold removed. Jungkook slowly pulled younger in a hug and kissed him on the temple.

"I'm sorry. Tell me what is it?" Jungkook said and for a second Taehyung completely forgot why he was here. The warmth on his forehead was so good. It feels nothing like Min-Jae's touch. Nothing like Jimin and Jin's touch. It feels special and Taehyung sense a different giddiness building in his stomach.

"I want answers." Taehyung said completely forgetting the basic cause of coming down.

"Answers?" Jungkook said confused.

"Hmm. From him." And Jungkook sware that he don't want to see that look again. Taehyung's facial expressions changed so fast that it was unpredictable.

"Taehyung you don't need to do that love. I....." Jungkook said it casually without knowing what that word caused Taehyung.

"No i want him to answer me..... i want him to answer me how can he do this? How can he do this to me? To Nana? To a child. His own child." And there we go Taehyung was already crying. Jungkook who thought that maybe Taehyung would want to set him free now determined to take all answers he want.

"I'll take all of it out of him. You go....." his hold tightened  on Taehyung's forearm as he tried to stand still and not to show his weak state. "Have some rest."

Taehyung didn't seemed to notice so he continued. "I want to do it myself." He said finally and freed himself from Jungkook's hold.

"What do you want to ask fag." Min-ho said not at all soft to his son.

"Why? Why? Was i not good enough for you? I did all i can to please you. I even presented myself to you. Still was i not good enough?" Taehyung shouted. He needs to take it all out. He can't hold it anymore. He wants to know.

"Why huh? Answer me." He said hands almost to his Father's collars but he tracked them back.

"After all you did to me. After all i do for you, you still sold me to him." Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook and Jungkook don't know why this reference hurts him.

"Without any knowledge that what would he do to me? You didn't even tried to ask. You didn't even tried to know where was i for two weeks and you just sold me for money." The atmosphere was getting heavy and Jungkook was regretting to let him stay.

"Didn't i earned enough? I tried to do all i can to make you happy. To get just one look of love from you but you...... I didn't asked for it. I didn't asked for thai life. I didn't asked you to give birth to me. I never asked you two to creat me. Why did i have to bear all this? Why huh?...." by now Taehyung was in tears.

His hands slipped from his father's shoulders and he fell on his knees.

"Why did you two created me when you didn't wanted me. I never asked Mom to give me birth. I never asked her to take this risk for me. I never was the one who decided all of this then my i get to pay for this?" Another question and Min-ho can see the pain and hurt on his son's face.

"Okay i agree i was the one because of whom Mom died. Okay you were angry with me so you did all this to me. I can reason that. I did accepted you even after all of that. I had to, you are my father. Who else would I accept. I did what was told to me in the school. 'Father is  the only person that can take your burden and never show how difficult is it for him to handle it. Never disrespect you father.' And i never did. Did i? I accepted all of it as your love for me. I thought that you have a different way of showing love so i collected it all. But why Nana?" And here we go. Nana, a sweet child.

"Why Nana. She didn't do anything. She was by your will. She was not a mistake still? Why?" Taehyung asked as he himself is confused.

"Are you done?" Min-ho aksed dispite the uneasy feeling inside him. Taehyung's eyes wided as he saw that Min-ho was not even affected by his words.

"Done? What are we, a toy? A game for you to play and then trow us out. A cloth you use to clean your dark soul?" Taehyung shouted.

"Tae that's enough. Go upstairs. I'll handle this." Jungkook said as he tried to hold him.

"Leave me. You are no better than him. Just few loving words don't change the real you." Taehyung said and Jungkook's hand left his body.

"Tell me father. Why did it has to be us? You should be the one who should struggle why us?" Taehyung said again.

"Listen kid. I don't want to see you. Just go so that he can end this and everyone of you can live at oeace." Min-ho said it casually but deep down he is also tored. Tired of listening that how many people are there whom he hurt.

Slap.

Taehyung slapped his father. Jungkook came back to reality. Taehyung slapped his father. Innocent Taehyung slapped his father.

"You.... You..... you it's always just you. Just how selfish are you. How can you do this to your own daughter. Was i not enough to be the one who was marked by you? Why her. How can you rape her? She is disable father. Why? Didn't Mom's voice stopped you? You loved her right? Didn't her voice pulled you back? You named her Nana, cz you miss Mom. You can't forget her even after being with another woman and still you raped..."

"I didn't named her. She named her. Your mother named her. And she isn't your step sister. She is your twin. When she gave birth to you, she hid her. She asked a nurse to send him to any foster family but don't let me take her. Can't you see the resemblance in you two." Taehyung was beyond shock. He had a sister since start and he didn't knew.

"It was just a coincidence that she was taken by the girl whom I married after your mother. Min-Jae's mother adopted her." Taehyung stumbled and Jungkook held him, this time he didn't protested. He don't have the courage.

"Please just go." Jungkook said again. "No" Taehyung answered.

"Why did you do that to her?"

"Cz she look like you, and the best part she isn't feisty like you are. She just layed there and i get to do whatever i want. It was all good until one day Min-Jae found out. He was over protected for her. Even though she was not his real sister. He stated to warn me and that was when i told him about you. I wanted you to know that you don't deserve happiness. A murder don't deserve to live happy. You took her from me. You." Min-ho said and Taehyung felt guilt running down on his body.

"She is crippled..... she wasn't able to do anything and i got my anger out on her. You know what she knew anout you all along. She even asked me not to beat you and she will do anything i say." Taehyung's eyes widend. 

"S-she knew...."

"Yes she even asked me to let her see you. But I'm not idiot. You would have gane power just like now and i was too in love  with you to let you go. Min-Jae was not wrong when he said you are addicting. You really are." A smug smile on his face.

"ENOUGH. TAEHYUNG GO UPSTAIRS." Jungkook shouted. He can't take it. How evil of a person is he.

"And you enough of your family history. You got other matters to look at also." Jungkook said. Taehyung didn't even moved from his place.

"Jeon Jeahyon?ring any bell?" Jungkook said and bend on his kneed to look at younger's eyes.

"H-how do you know him?" Jungkook pretend like he didn't hear anything.

"Jeon So-Young?" Min-ho felt like his heart sank and dropped in the stomach. His terrible past.

"I would like you to meet Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook pointed at himself and  now Min-ho know why is he here. It's not only Taehyung, its his other deeds who brought him here.

"J-Jeon?"

"Won't you laugh now?"

"W-what do you want?" He said.

"Nothing much just your life. And other than that you are free." Jungkook said while tapping other's cheek.

"Remember this?" Jungkook pulled a grey file.

"C-company's shares?"

"Yes. You got good memory Mr. Kim"

"And this?" He pulled another red file.

"P-property p-papers...."

"Yes. Very good. You are doing good."

"Here how about this?" Jungkook said and tossed few photos at him. These photos are of him and a women, and he is beating her, raping her. And another a piece of newspaper where it is written that So-Yong committed suside by jumping in a swiming pool of her house. Jungkook stood up. Min-ho looked at him with terrified eyes.

"L-listen p-please."

"Oh no no now you don't talk. I do." He said voice void of any emotion.

"She killed herself . Because of you. You keep bugging people living peacefully lives and here you want me to listen." Jungkook punched him.

"I've got some gifts for you." Jungkook said and pulled out a bag under the table.

"You wanted to be free right. Let's play a game. I'll ask a question and if you tell me the truth I'll cut a rope at that." Min-ho nodded vigorously.

"You told  a lie to board of directors?"

"Yes." And Jungkook cut the rope that was on his feet.

"You poisoned him?"

"Yes." Another rope from his hands.

"You tried to kill me too."

"N-no." And a huge punch on his face.

"Y-yes."

"You tried to take all the property and keep her by your side?"

"Yes." The last rope that was holding him was also cut.

"Why?"

"I-i was told to do that."

"Who told you?"

"Mr. M-Manoban." Jungkook felt his anger bubbling in his stomach.

"What did he tell you?"

"He asked to lie that Mr.Jeon tried to sell company's shares to benifit himself and try to make him loose his job. After that he called one night and said to kill your father and bring your head to him. He wanted me to torture So-Young. I-it was Yu-sang's wish."

"Anty Yu-sang......."

"She wanted her to see everyone of you die infront of her so that she could know that how bad is it to takes what is your sister's." Min-ho said. "Let me go please. I told you all you needed to hear."

"Hmm...." Jungkook said rolling a hammer in his hand.

"So you worked for her. Do you know Lisa? Do you work for her also?"

"L-Lisa only contacted me once."

"Hmm what for?"

"W-when you called me to have a meeting with you. S-she said to do whatever you asked me."

"So you signed those papers because she said so?"

"Yes and i needed the money."

"No one sell their child for money." Jungkook shouted and hit him by the hammer's hand.

"You know why i decided to take him?" Min-ho shook his head while placing his hand over his cheek.

"Because i wanted him free of a parasite like you. He is too good for you." Jungkooksaid and Taehyung saw the sincerity that passed his words.

"You were no better to him. I know what you did to him Jungkook."

"No one call me by my name." Another blow. Jungkook stumbled a little but stood straight again.

"J-Jungkook....." Jungkook turned and saw Taehyung, hand on his mouth and fear in his eyes.

"What is it love." Jungkook said breathing heavily and sweat dropping from his face.

"E-end his...."

"Your wish my command." Jungkook tuned and took out a needle from his bag.

"It's going to hurt a little." Jungkook said and passed the thread from the needle.

Min-ho trashed but Jungkook placed his feet on his and with one knee kept him at his place.

"Don't move." He growled and in next second a needle pierced through his lips.

He felt his vision getting blurry and he jerked his face to clear his vision.

With alot of screaming and grubting and trashing he pulled away. Blood dripping from Min-ho's mouth and a rough steched on his lips.

"You use it too much." He said and pulled open his zipper.

"And this." He pulled out his dick and with a sharp kniwd chop it off.

Min-ho was trashing in his chair.

"J-jun...."

"Shhhhh" Jungkook pulled out the gun and placed it on his temple.

"You are free to go" and a bullet passed through his skull. Jungkook stumbled and backed away from all the blood.

He turned but lost his balance. He tripped on his own feet and dropped to the ground by his face.

"JUNGKOOK..."

Hello Army 💜💜
New chapter. Hope you like it. I really hate this Min-ho guy. So i killed him😂. Read, vote and comment and follow me please ☺️
I purple you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 1K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...
475K 18.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook a personal slave to the dangerous mafia leader.. For his little brother he became a slave.. He wants someone to take care of him, to lo...
86.4K 2.8K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
752K 30.9K 45
"pain do really changes people." that is what kim taehyung thought when in just a blink of an eye he found himself kneeling in front of a familiar ma...