[JUJUTSU KAISEN X READER ONES...

By niko_the_nurse

Requests are open! See the first chapter for more info! NSFW - Minors DNI!!! Mostly smut ! ๐Ÿ‹ =lemon ๐ŸŒธ= fluf... More

โ€ข REQUESTS : OPEN! โ€ข
Gojo Satoru . ๐Ÿ‹ "Asking for it"
Toge Inumaki . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’” "Something That Happens"
Ryomen Sukuna . ๐Ÿ‹ "Taking Control"
Megumi Fushiguro . ๐Ÿ‹ "Movie Night" COLLAB
Megumi Fushiguro . ๐ŸŒธ "Tune of my Heart"
Kento Nanami . ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒธ "After the (F)Act"
Yuji Itadori . ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒธ "Thank you..."
Gojo Satoru . ๐Ÿ‹ "New Toy"
Ryomen Sukuna (Mythology AU) . ๐ŸŒธ "Opposites Attract"
Toge Inumaki . ๐Ÿ‹ "Surprise" (EASTER SPECIAL)
Kento Nanami . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Home Safe"
Megumi Fushiguro . ๐ŸŒธ "Love"
Naoya Zen'in . ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’” "Who do you think you are?"
Yuji Itadori . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Picnic"
Naoya Zen'in . ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒธ "Change of Mind"
Toji Fushiguro & Kento Nanami . ๐Ÿ‹ "Mine"
Choso . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Sunsets and Sex"
Aoi Toudou . ๐ŸŒธ "First Sight"
Getou Suguru & Satoru Gojou . ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’” "Mission: Desire"
Noritoshi Kamo . ๐ŸŒธ "Braids"
Toji Fushiguro . ๐Ÿ‹ "Past Your Limits"
Maki Zen'in . ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‹ "Yoga"
Gojo Satoru . ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‹ "Good Boy"

Toji Fushiguro . ๐Ÿ‹ "Excuses"

15.2K 208 235
By niko_the_nurse

Heyo everyone! Got some good old daddy Toji today so I hope that you guys enjoy! I also added a bit more ✨spice✨ to this one ;)
Again, requests are still open and if you'd like to put one in you can either PM me or comment it on the first chapter that I have here!

WARNING NSFW: bondage, slight degrading, begging, praise, hair-pulling, finishing inside

--------------

Toji sat at his desk at home, lazily going on the web as he tapped his finger on his jaw.

The man sat at the computer, realizing that there was one thing he never looked at. Honestly, he didn't know if it was something that even had anything interesting in it. Probably a bunch of stupid cats chasing a laser or something like that.

Your search history.

Invasion of privacy? Yeah, without a doubt. Curiosity to see what his girlfriend was looking at online? Through the roof.

Trailing the mouse over to the three small dots on the top of the webpage, he saw the extra web browser options appears down the side of the screen.

Keeping his blank face, he waited for a moment before hesitantly clicking on the searching history.

The screen refreshed to a trailing list of webpages, starting off with one's that he had been visiting. As he scrolled down, he started to notice your history from the day prior.

((CUTE)) CAT MASSAGES DOG

FUNNY DOG MOMENTS [10 MINUTE VERSION]

CUTE BABY ANIMALS COMPILATION #2

CUTE BABY ANIMALS COMPILATION #1

Scrolling, scrolling...

Bingo.

And the fact that you hadn't even thought to clear the search history was amusing to him. His hand holding his jaw slipped off, moving to rest his elbow on the desk.

How naïve of you.

Clicking on one of the random links, he scanned through what interested you. In his mind he was honestly surprised that you were interested enough to search it on the internet and then not delete the search history. But his blank face continued, hiding his emotions as he read through the not safe for work forums.

It was only after checking your search history that he felt a growing need on what his next move was going to be. He stood up slowly, heading out into the garage and grabbing some items that were kept along the side shelves of the chilly interior.

You were relaxing on the bed, reading a book in nothing but your nightgown. After all, it was getting late and there was nothing more calming to you than a soft light shining onto a good book as your eyes slowly prepared themselves for a good sleep.

But it seemed that your reading was not going to last long as Toji opened the door to your bedroom, his chin tilted upwards as he gazed down at yo with a cold stare. He was holding a hand behind his back, and it made you wonder what he was hiding. Was he upset at you?

You lowered my book down, noticing his dominating stance as you flashed him a nervous smile. "Hey honey, is everything okay-" You were cut off as he walked over, his muscular body stopping along side of the bed as he scanned your body. The thoughts of what you were looking at online just made him want to devour you right away, but he instead slowly trailed his gaze along every curve of your free body, his mind imagining the rest that was hidden under the soft cloth that covered your privates.

"Heh, you're being awfully quiet Toji..." You started, watching his gaze slide across your body before he turned to eye your nervous face, him tilting his head in questioning.

"You know, I did some research just now and I think that there might be something you were trying to hide from me." He nearly spat out, a raspy tone caressing over his voice as he raised an eyebrow at your anxious figure.

You were about to respond before he moved his hand out from behind his back, displaying rounds of rope that were looped loosely around his big hand. "If you really were that curious, why didn't you just say something?" He growled lowly.

You were stunned, nearly unable to move as he showed off the one thing you would probably never, EVER want to bring up in a conversation. Despite that issue, Fushiguro was correct with his actions, knowing exactly what you wanted to see.

"I- well, you see" You stammered, shifting your legs together as you nervously look away from him, sweat beginning to form on your face as the thought of him restricting you filled your mind again. "I was going to tell you, I just wanted to wait-"

He raised his eyebrow again, his movements so still that it made you even more excited as to know what his next move was going to be. But you didn't let him know that as he stayed silent, waiting for you to continue.

"I just was thinking about it, I didn't know if I would actually enjoy it," You continued, turning back to face him as you finished. "I-it's not like I didn't plan on telling you! I didn't leave the history there for you on purpose..."

"I don't want to hear any more excuses out of you."

You felt your body still at the release of his sadistic words, your eyes widening for a moment as you pursed your lips together.

But he also didn't harshly move, not necessarily being upset at your curiosity for the fairly common kink. Instead, he narrowed his eyes before responding to his own words. "Well, do you want to try it or not?"

Hesitating, your eyebrows dipped in doubt at the wonder of if you would enjoy Toji tying you up tightly, not allowing you to move as he pounded you into the bed.

"I- I do..." You admitted quietly.

"I can't hear you."

"I do!" You squealed this time, clenching your fists as you looking away from him with embarrassment strung across your face.

A slight smirk crawled onto his face as he unwrapped the rope from his own hand. "Good girl. Take off your gown."

You instantly followed his order, lifting the soft, silky sleepwear over yourself and revealing you bare, naked body. It felt extremely lude- to be completely naked in front of the built man while he still had all of his clothes on.

Watching him as lust began to form in your eyes, he grabbed your waist with the rope still in his hand and urged you to flip over.

Now steading yourself on your hands and knees, Toji stay quiet as he used one of his big hands to push your knees together, causing your upper half to give way and fall onto the soft sheets below. He hummed to himself, bringing a string of rope around your thighs, creating a knot. For a moment a fear spread throughout your body that the rope would be too tight, pain overtaking you instead of pleasure. But it seemed Toji was skilled enough to know exactly what you wanted, tying it tightly but not so much that there was any pain. He knew you wanted one thing.

Restriction.

"Look at you, sitting pretty like a good little slut as I tie you up," He chuckled, pulling another rope around the lower portion of your legs. You ankles twisted, your feet being the only free part of your lower body as you felt yourself more and more turned on by the dark-haired man's every move. "You honestly look pretty cute like this."

He sat back for a moment, taking in the view of your throbbing pussy that was being presented right in his face, and you couldn't do much about it. Toji lifted a finger, placing it in between your folds and grinning before slowly dragging it upwards and downwards.

You let out a soft moan, him pulling his finger away and moving it to his mouth, sucking your own juices off of him. Once he finished, he forced your arms behind yourself, placing your wrist together against your back as he pulled out his last piece of rope. Knotting your wrists together, there was nothing left that you could do besides look behind yourself in desperation for Toji to pleasure you.

But he was already ahead of you, taking in your helpless state from behind as he spread your cheeks apart in front of himself, grinning at your now-dripping cunt.

"P-please Toji," You begged, your eyes closing as his thumbs traveled even closer to your slit to spread your folds apart. He chuckled, leaning forward into your pulsating heat.

"Desperate now, aren't we dear?" He groaned, quickly moving his tongue against your heat as you attempted to shuffle your lower half in pleasure. Your back arched as his warm muscle explored your insides, him now moving a thumb to just below his lower lips so that he could pleasure your clit at the same time.

You moaned out as he hesitated to speed up, him obviously in no rush to give you your climix. He loved seeing you like this. He loved seeing you in such a state of complete submission.

And you were enjoying it just as much as you always imagined. Your view of just his shoulder as he buried his face into your heat made you want to see more, see just how much Toji was getting excited by seeing you in this state. It was a pain to not get to see his lust-hungry eyes, which only caused you to shuffle and shake more against the soft sheets of the bed as he now sped up, slurping sounds echoing throughout the room as his thumb starting performing fast circles around your clit.

His grip against your ass tightened under his digits as you wailed out in pleasure, him finally well on his way to helping you achieve your much-needed release. And it seemed Toji had no intention of stopping as your pussy began to twitch and throb against him, your hole tightening around his tongue as you felt yourself dancing along the edge of utter euphoria.

Toji watched as you struggled to no avail, with no success in sight as you reached your peak. Moaning out, the only movement your body could make was to extend your neck and curl your toes as the built man's tongue pleasured your pussy. He ate you out throughout your high, back away instead of sucking away your love juices just to rub his fingers in between your folds.

"W-wait Toji, this is too much teasing..." You gasped out as two of his digits easily slid into you, curling up into your insides as you felt pleasure ripple through your trapped body. But Toji's only response was a sadistic smirk as he watched you wail out and squirm from his touch, slowly dragging his fingers in and out of you.

Despite his bold moves, Toji could barely hold himself back any longer. But he couldn't just admit that to you, watching you tied up and helpless to his touch, with no idea what his next move against your perfect body would be. So instead of giving in on his own terms, he pushed it onto Y/n's desperate self.

"I guess I've done enough to you, hm? What do you think?" He moved to lean over your body that was knotted together with the rope, your neck twisted to face him as you nodded quickly, your lip quivering. "You think you finally deserve my cock?" Desperately, you nodded even harder, your face painted in need of his touch as you wailed out.

"Yes! Please Toji, fuck me hard. I want to feel you inside of me so badly..." You wailed out, nearly losing your mind at this point.

He grinned, unzipping his pants and pulling his hard member out through the fold in his boxers. Nearly drooling, you watched as the still fully-clothed man moved his tip against your entrance. After waiting for what felt like forever, Toji pushed the full length of his hard dick inside of you until you could feel his pants press against your ass cheeks. He left no room for slow adjustment as you took in his whole length, groaning out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he stilled inside of you for you to catch your breath.

After a moment, he leaned over your bare back to grasp your hair in his hand and wrap it around itself, tugging your head backwards towards his thrusting body as you felt your breasts become exposed to the air in front of you.

The feeling was almost indescribable as no part of your upper body was able to hold itself up, your wrists still tied against your back as your neck extended out to the open air. However Toji knew exactly what he was doing, keenly watching you lose your mind as he mercilessly pounded into you from behind.

"Oh my fucking God, you take me so well babygirl." He groaned loudly, allowing his momentum to push you into an oblivion of pleasure as you wailed out from his cock thrusting into you deeply. A deep burn was forming in your stomach, one of the reasons why you loved this position, as you felt Toji's hard member pressing against the anterior portion of your walls with you having no ability to move.

To have such a physical restriction made you feel so helpless, like you were owned by Toji as he completely submerged your body in a scene of pure lust. It was all his doing, all his reason why you couldn't move. And you knew he loved to watch you desperately try to reach of his body.

And attempt you did, trying to extend your fingers out to feel his toned body below his boxers whenever his groin would meet your heat, but as soon as Toji noticed he would swat your hand away as if it was some sort of pesky bug.

I couldn't help but moan even louder at his words, my mouth gasping out as his grip on my hair tightened. "T-toji...just like that...I'm...all yours-" You panted out, hoping it would excite him even further.

And of course it did, him using his free hand to grasp tightly at your ass as he moved you to help him smack against your body, you screaming out in pleasure. He chuckled between his low groans, feeling his release approaching as he watched your hole getting destroyed from his actions.

Toji could tell you were dancing on the edge as well, you body beginning to shake as your eyes rolled back into your head. "Fucking cum baby. Cum right now." He ordered, instantly making your mind go blank. It was as if those words alone were all that you needed to feel your body throw all of its pent up lust at the man, him groaning out and producing a fea more sloppy thrusts as you became a wailing mess from him.

"Good girl..." He moaned out lowly, burying his cock deep inside of you as he began his own release, dropping his hold on your hair as you feel back down to the sheets, exhausted painted across your face. He occasionally did his last spasming thrusts, grunting every time he buried more of himself into you as you panted out quietly.

Pulling out, he moved to start untying the roped around your shins, looking at your drained body. "Was it all that you hoped for and more?" He questioned, genuinely curious as he regained his mind from his extreme orgasm.

"More." Was all you were able to mumble out as he began untying the second rope, him smiling to himself as shaking his head as he watched your limp body flop as you became freed.

"You could've just asked, Y/n." He offered, you now yawning as you felt sleepiness crawl over your skin.

"Well, I guess that I'm glad that I didn't." You quietly responded, flashing him a bold smile as his rolled his eyes jokingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 7.9K 36
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐“๐จ๐ฃ๐ข ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
11.8K 803 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
1.9M 69.8K 62
-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...
395K 13K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...